(Dragonball Z)||Dragon Soul||...

By BluePaint6

Join Our Friends all grown up and ready to beat some aliens and new turn of events!!! New Foes! New Friends... More

!!!SPOILERS!!!
New Beginnings. New Enemies.
There's Another!
Redemption
Fighters alike!
THE DAY HAS COME!
This place 'bout to blow!
Guess who's back? Back again.
UNITED! DEFEAT PRINCE VEGETA!
Regroup!
Everything to Plan! NOT!
Danger!
Retrievers of the Dragon Balls! THE GINYU FORCE!
Our Trinity has arrived!
Saiyan Legacy!
The Old Switcheroo
A"Saiyan"bly
Frieza Transforms!!! Vegeta Dies!!
The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza
DIE FRIEZA! BY THE SSJ!!!
Back To Home World
They Lived
Not Cool
Too Hot
The Arrival
Goku's Return!
The Future came to them
Soldiers of the Wasteland
Android Invasion
Android Uprise
Butterfly affect!
Enemies Onward
Recuperating
Short time of Prosperity
An Appearance of a New Kami!
Cell Games Commence!
Let it all out, Gohan!
Heads up Cha La!
And so the years have passed..
Goku's what?!?
Fly high!
Day of the Tournament!! Goku's back!!!
Tricks are for kids!
What are they?!

What are you Saiyan?

363 7 0
By BluePaint6

(Edited)

"Chiaotzu fire!" Tien told his friend as they shot the twin aliens.

The two dodge and attack as they stated their names.

"Rasin!"

"-and Lakasei!"

"Solar flare!" Tien brought his hands up and released his Ki into a bright light to blind them.

"Ha!" The braided one laughed.

"Destructo!.. Disc!" Krillin shot his powerful attack towards him.

"So, I guess we're already up to the fancy moves." He smirked, but passed when he looked back at the destruction it caused.

"Huh?"

"No."

"You want some of this?"

"Huhyah! Eat that!"

"He had his chance. Now try this!"

"We're not done yet, little clown." Rasin laughed, but stopped once he got hit by an energy beam. "Who did that!"

"I did! And you better stop messing with my friends!" Gohan glared at Rasin/Lakasei.

"Just my luck. Stuck babysitting again."

"Yaah!" Gohan held his palms together and launched a powerful ki blast.
......

"The child's ability is shocking. Could he be a Saiyan?" The Leader spoke as he monitored them.

"He is... Wait. Who's-" he stopped once he saw Li, she was fighting was fighting the red alien with immense speed, she was fighting him back after he defeated Yamcha.

"A woman on the battle field? Kakarot must've stooped so low to have a woman fight for him." He laughed as he continued to stare down at her and Gohan.

"He's Kakarot's son! Of course he is. But... Where's Kakarot?"
.......

"I think it's time someone gave you a good spanking, kid."Rasin/Lakasei grinned as he shot his ki blast at Gohan, but Gohan luckily dodged.

"That kid's power he reminds me of a... Wha..? Where did he go?"

"Right behind you!" Gohan exclaimed from behind the alien. Gohan's attack blasted the purple alien to the ground.

After his fight, he flew around to look for Piccolo.

"Mr. Piccolo?! Mr-Huh?" Gohan gasped as he looked at the leader in shock. 'He looks like...'

"Well, it's you. The mighty son of Kakarot." The Leader chucked.

"Huh? Hey! You're not my father!" Gohan glared at him, holding his tears.

"You recognize that I resemble your father. We are both Saiyan warriors struck from the same mold. Built for destruction." He grabbed a hold on Gohan by the collar and used his scouter.

"Hmm. Your power level is massive. You truly are a Saiyan warrior. If you were to join up with me we could rule the universe together."

"Who are you!?" Gohan felt like bawling... That man resembled too much like his deceased father.

"I am Turles. Mightiest of the Saiyan warriors." Turles finally revealed, his tail flailing right behind him then back wrapped around his waist.

"No! No you're not!"

"Your father is a weak and feeble Saiyan. I bet that's why I don't see him. He's hiding somewhere. Isn't he?!"

"No, he's not!"

"We sent him to destroy the earth and he failed. You can never learn to be a true warrior under his guidance. Show me you are smarter and join me. The Tree Of Might will leave Earth withered up and dry. There will be nothing left here for you. Come with me and we will conquer new worlds."

"Not even if you were my father!"

"You see... Anger increases your strength. You're just the kind of Saiyan I could use on my team. Unless you're opposed." Turles held Gohan tighter almost choking him.

"Aah!"

"The tree continues to grow and as it does the rich fruit will ripen quickly, and soon after the earth will know... It's end- So you better make up your mind!" Turles snarled at him.

"Aah!"

"Something's coming, and its power level is unreadable. Who's there? What are you supposed to be?"

"Yeah! Mr. Piccolo!" Gohan cheered.

"I'm everything you fear." Piccolo scowled at Turles.

"Stop it you're scaring me." Turles laughed.

"Let the boy go!"

"Haa!" Turles threw Gohan at Piccolo.

"Ha, that was close." Gohan gasped.

"You ok, kid?"

"Yeah I think so." Gohan answered him.

Piccolo was suddenly struck from behind. He let go of Gohan and fall down.

"Mr. Piccolo!!!"

"Yes, you can feel the same Saiyan
blood I have rushing through your veins. Don't deny it. You can feel the power behind the pain." Turles smirked as he held Gohan and smacked him into the ground, pushing his foot into his face.

"There it is. The Saiyan tail, just as I thought, and since you don't want to play by my rules. What do you say we have a little fun instead. A true Saiyan transforms under any full moon." He said as Gohan's tail grew back out again.

"Moon blast... explode!" Turles held his ki on the palm of his hand and shot it into the sky and controlled it into a sphere like object remaining up in the sky.

"That's it, get a good eyeful, let's see that monster inside. The blocking cloud will stop me from seeing the fake moon. As for the Saiyan child, I'd say, it's already much too late. I mean, the younger apes are
much more violent than the older ones." Turles held Gohan, keeping his eyes open to stare directly at the moon.

"You let go of him, bastard!!"

He was suddenly pulled from Gohan and straight to Li.

"How dare you hurt everyone and everything! You will pay!" She glared at him.

"I think you should worry about yourself. Like that!" Turles said as he got out of her grip.

"Try this one. Yaaah!" Turles sent a Ki blast directly to her, but she was able to deflect it back at him, Turles was shocked and pushed his blast back as much as he could. Li took his struggling to her advantage to get to Gohan.

"Gohan! Gohan! It's me! Li!!!"

"You're human, woman. What are you doing in the midst of all this?!"

"Because you're the one who's bringing everything to chaos!" Li snarled as her anger rose.

"Oh? My scouter. It's picking up a lot of power from you. A lot more than it should be. Where is KAKAROT?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Tch. Forget it. He's dead, isn't he? How pitiful."

"How dare you!! I will bring you down!"

"What makes you think you'll be able to do that?"

"Goku trusted that we protect Earth while he is off world! None of us will back down!"

"Ha ha ha ha!! Don't make me laugh! You protect this world from a strong Saiyan like I? Our levels are different! Not even close to the same! Your energy is not compatible with mine when I'm serious in battle!"

"Haven't you ever heard 'brains beats brawns'? I've got my combat skills! And not just that, I have great ki control, it's only that I've been held back."

"A useless phrase like that is only to bring hope only for useless people. You might be a human warrior, but I will give you the respect of the Saiyan. And take care of his son when you're dead.

"WE'VE GOT TO CUT OFF HIS TAIL! Piccolo!" Li called out as Turles brought her to a choke hold.

"That it! Your time is over! It's a shame, too. You're very beautiful."

"Flattery won't get you a-anywhere!"

"I suppose not since well.... You'll be dead. Or maybe. I can keep you with me."

"What?!!!"

"As my lady. What a dark ruler like myself needs is a beautiful woman by his side. Who better to fit the job than you?"

"Never!"

"Then I'll make you watch the green one be beaten by the boy in his Oozaru form!"

"Gohan! Gohan!"

"It's useless, woman." Turles laughed even more."Now squash him like a bug on the kitchen floor!"

Li growled at Turles and headbutt him.

"Gah! You-"

"Haa!!!" Li punched him over and over, his armor was starting to crack in different places.

"Disturbing." He cringed as he felt how hard her punches, mostly her kicks are.

Turles gasped and coughed out blood. He looks down to see if Gohan killed Piccolo yet, but it was the opposite. It seemed that Piccolo had successfully ripped Gohan's tail off and was holding Gohan in his arms, along with giving him a new pair of clothes, even though they were both injured.

"The strongest of all Saiyan blood and
he has a soft spot for a green man! Kakarot, he raised this Saiyan too much like an earthling!"

Li punched him across the face and clicked her teeth. "He was raised into a fine boy! Raised with love, and taught hardships of taking care of himself! He's learned the difference between good and evil. Unlike some people!"

"I know the difference I just don't care."

Li snarled and continues to punch him, he was pushed down against the ravine.

"Good work. Bring the whole
cavern crashing down around you! All right then, come and get me! It's always a shame to loose a Saiyan! Especially when they turn out to be as weak and kindhearted as his father!"

"He's not weak! He's growing!! Take that!"

Turles grabs her fists, he was staggered back a bit. "I got to beat some sense into you, woman! And I'll start by attack them! Ha ha ha ha!!" Turles brought his hand towards Piccolo and Gohan.

"Mr. Piccolo, there was a big monkey and
he started smashing into things..."

"Gohan. You did alright, kid." He said grunting at the pain from the blast Turles released on him earlier.

"And now it's time for Li to take over." Piccolo scowled as he dodged the attack Turles shot towards them. Piccolo was able to get away before he collapsed and Gohan couldn't move.

"Did you hear what he said! I'm done playing games! This ends now!" Li glared she she went a fair distance away from Turles.

Tien, Chiaotzu, Yamcha, Krillin, Piccolo, and Gohan were all down and injured.

"Kakarot, is a disgrace to our people. He left a human to do his job. Thousands of years of evolution and he cast it aside for a multitude of weaklings!" Turles yelled absolutely frustrated.

"Mighty Turles, leave her to us."

"We've already made short work of your friends." Another one of his goons laughed at her.

"Actually, I wouldn't call it work at all."

"We expected more from all of you."

"You should have never come here." She closed her eyes holding her fists right, releasing blood from the nails digging her palms.

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is."

Li finally used her energy. Ki. She shot all of them down, but of course she was injured herself by them.

"How does it feel being beaten? I'll give you an out, woman. I know you're a afraid, so should you choose. There's still time for you to surrender. And come to me. I promise I won't tell any of your weak friends."

"Not a chance! I will never surrender! And that goes against everything we all fought for!"

"But I'm going to destroy you, haven't to put that together yet? I'm absolutely everyone's superior."

"You'll be sorry you ever laid a hand on all of them!"

"Even now, The Tree Of Might is draining the energy from your planet. Sucking the land dry. Ripening its fruit for me. Once I eat it, I'll be unstoppable!"

"Keep on dreaming! 'Cause that
will never happen with me around! Goku trusted all of us to defeat you!"

"You haven't been able to stop me so far." Turles scoffed. "The punches you did earlier. Those were cheap shots. They won't happen again."

Turles flew up and Li followed still keeping a distance.

"You thought I was strong before, watch this." Turles grabbed one of the fruits from it's stem.

'This is bad...! I need to think of something! And quick!'
____________________________________________

Author: I was reluctant about putting Turles, but it all works out in the end! Somehow...? I don't know. I like to be as predictable as I am unpredictable!

WHAT IS TURLES PLANNING?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON SOUL!!!

Art that's two months apart from me😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 176 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
152K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...
47.4K 741 111
Meet Kuzuku, a young Saiyan who traveled to Earth at a young age. Read this story to discover his adventure with Goku and his friends as he battles v...
13.1K 126 16
Three years have passed ever the universal survival arc, Freiza steps out of line again and got annihilated... again. Everything seemed to be peacefu...