Attack on Titan Parent Scenar...

By mint_bubble_tea606

The Attack on Titans characters are put into the situations of pregnancy and child-rearing. Fem!Reader Warni... More

Asking About Kids (Group 1)
Asking About Kids (Group 2)
Asking About Kids (Group 3)
Asking About Kids (Group 4)
Asking About Kids (Group 5)
Finding Out (Group 1)
Finding Out (Group 2)
Finding Out (Group 3)
Finding Out (Group 4)
Finding Out (Group 5)
Porco Galliard (Asking About Kids)
Porco Galliard (Finding Out)
Telling Them (Group 1)
Telling Them (Group 2)
Telling Them (Group 4)
Telling Them (Group 5)
Telling Them (Porco Galliard)
Telling Their Family (Group 1)
Telling Their Family (Group 2)
Telling Their Family (Group 3)
Telling Their Family (Group 4)

Telling Them (Group 3)

217 4 0
By mint_bubble_tea606

Bertholdt: 

You had somehow managed to conceal your pregnancy from him long enough to get an ultrasound scan. Your boyfriend hadn't considered pregnancy and had only chalked your aches and tiredness to you overworking yourself. You had just recently waved him over to you to massage your back. While doing so, he had hesitantly asked you to take a break. 

"What? Why?" you started as you peeked behind your shoulder to catch a look at his worried expression. 

"You're in pain most of the time, and you also seem to be working yourself a bit hard. You could take a little break from your job, and I can do all of the chores around the house." 

"Babe, you already help out at every possible moment."

"I know, but I can do everything. All I want you to do is sit back and relax, okay?" 

"Aww, that's really sweet of you.." you murmured as you moved to kiss him on the cheek. "Hey Bert, are you still hoping for a kid?" 

"U-uh yeah. I know that we're not really trying for one at the moment, but I really to start soon." 

"Then, you might be in luck..." you murmured as you pulled up the digital image of the ultrasound. A hush fell between you two as you watched Bertholdt's eyes widen in shock. "Hey, you good?" 

"Is it mine...?" 

"No, it's Annie's!" you sarcastically responded as he returned to massaging your back. "Babe?" 

"What? Oh, I assumed that you wanted to keep it-" he started as you hurriedly shook your head. 

"I'm going to keep it, but I want to know if you're happy about this." 

"I might not show it, but I am very happy right now," he assured you, a soft smile forming on his face. "Hey (Y/n), you don't need to worry about housework during your pregnancy. I'll get it done..." 

"You spoil me..." you murmured as you leaned back against Bertholdt's chest. You shut your eyes as Bertholdt's hands moved to rest on your stomach. A kiss was pressed against your temple as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your shoulder. 

Marco: 

You let out a squeal as you were lifted into the arms of your new husband bridal-style. Your lips met his as your arms secured around his neck. 

"Careful! I don't want you to drop me-" you started as you felt Marco's arms readjust to get a better hold on you. 

"I'm not gonna do that. I've got you..." he murmured as he slowly let you down on the hotel bed. "You are so beautiful, (Y/n)...." He raked his hand over your face as you let out a soft laugh. 

"I wonder if you'll keep up this energy when I'm as big as a whale." 

"What are you talking about?" Marco asked, tilting his head in question. 

"Dammit, I meant for it to be a surprise..." you mumbled as you let out a sigh. "It's no use now. I got sick a night or so after our wedding... Erm, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I'm only about seven weeks along, according to the doctor." 

"You're p-pregnant...?" he got out as he moved to stroke your cheek. Once you nodded, he pulled you up to capture your lips with his. "Oh my God, I'm so happy for us. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" 

"It's too early for that right now..." you answered as you moved to kiss him again. "I'm glad that you're happy about this." 

"Why wouldn't I be happy? We've been planning for a while now," Marco questioned, tilting his head in confusion. 

"I don't know I was just worried. That's all." 

"You don't have anything to be worried about..." he murmured as he moved to rest his hand against your stomach. "I hope they look as beautiful as you..." 

Blood rushed to your cheeks as you looked away from his sweet smile. 

"I hope they have your freckles..." 

Annie: 

As soon as you had heard the news, you let out a squeal and pulled Annie into a bear hug. You kissed all over her face as her phone clattered to the floor. 

"You kids okay? I know that you two are happy, but I still need to give you some instructions before you go off to celebrate!" Hange called out over the phone as Annie pressed a soft kiss to the corner of your lips before picking up the phone. 

"We're good. I just dropped the phone," Annie answered as she rolled her eyes. "I can't even tell (Y/n) the secret now. She was practically in my lap when you told me." 

"It's good to know that you two are still in your honeymoon phase~" Hange coyly responded before delving into a list of instructions on how to better acclimate Annie's body to the pregnancy. "To be truthful, I still think that you two should have stuck to my instructions and waited a bit later to start trying to get pregnant. Annie's body might not be suited for pregnancy, and it might affect her condition after the birth. If it doesn't go right, she might have to consider not getting pregnant again." 

"I can always carry the next child. At least if we decide on having another," you responded as you gave a pointed look at Annie's flat stomach. "You know that Annie had always kept herself fit so it should be alright. She's not going to die, right?" 

"(Y/n)-" Annie started, cut off by Hange's sudden exclamation. 

"No, no! Please don't say things like that. In fact-" Hange immediately started assuring you and giving a mini-lecture, causing Annie to shoot you a glare. As soon as they said that Annie would more than likely be able to deliver safely, Annie soothed down Hange before finally hanging up. She let out a deep sigh before looking back up at you. 

"(Y/n), I really appreciate your worry, but I'm sure that I'm going to be fine. I've already had Armin loan me dozens of pregnancy books so that I can know what might come up during the next few months. It won't mess with me too badly." 

"If that's what you think, then I'll trust it. Your gut has been right about most things," you responded as you moved to brush Annie's hair away from her eyes. "I can't wait until we have this child. I wonder if they'll get your nose." 

"It would be nice to see if they got your smile..." Annie murmured as she looked back down at her stomach. "My abs won't look bad once I start showing, will they?" 

"I'm positive that you'll look just as gorgeous as you already do. Trust me when I say that you look good no matter what, and you always will." 

"I appreciate that..." Annie softly replied as she moved to kiss you softly on the lips. "I'm surprised that I managed to get someone as sweet as you." 

"I think the same thing-" 

"Yeah, yeah..." Annie responded, giving you another kiss to silence your compliment. She pulled back and tousled your hair fondly. "I love you..." 

"Love you, too!" you exclaimed as you gave her one final kiss before she got up. 

"Hey, do you want to get some cake?" 

"Oh my God, the cravings are already kicking in-" 

Krista: 

Your eyes opened to the sunlight streaming into your bedroom, your ears picking up the sound of your girlfriend padding around the house. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes and got out of bed, walking to the kitchen. 

"What are you making?" you asked, watching as Krista jumped slightly and whipped around to face you. 

"You scared me, (Y/n)!" the short blond exclaimed, placing a hand over her fastly beating heart and letting out a deep breath. "I'm just making banana pancakes." 

"That sounds good..." you murmured as you moved over to wrap your arms around her waist. "How'd you sleep?" 

"Pretty good, but I was rudely awakened by nausea," Krista answered, causing your eyebrows to knit in concern. 

"That's still going on? You might want to see Hange and make sure with them if you should continue with the trials... It might be doing something to your body-" you started, stopping when Krista let out a soft giggle. "What?" 

"Oh, nothing-" 

"No, why are you laughing?" you softly responded, pecking Krista on the neck and tilting your head in question. 

"Hange's trials just worked a little bit better than we hoped for. Remember how we were talking about having a child a year or so after starting?" Krista looked backward at your shocked face and she finally confessed, "Well, it turns out I got pregnant really easily-" 

"W-we're going to be having a baby?" you asked, waiting for your girlfriend to nod her head. A happy laugh left your lips as you spun your girlfriend around and crushed her into your chest. "This is the best news!" 

"I'm glad that you're happy~" Krista exclaimed, giggling, as you pulled back to press kisses to every part of her face. "Hey, how do you want to tell our friends and family?" 

"We can think about that later, princess. We've gotta celebrate!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 1.6K 31
Every little girl dreams of her happily ever after with her very own prince charming, but for Elizabeth Smith, her dashing prince came unexpected, as...
250K 9.1K 69
A child forced to live life on the streets until the unprecedented calamity that claimed many lives and left even more uncertainties in the air. It's...
478 23 15
You are Erwin Smiths daughter. You have superb speed, stamina, strength, smarts and looks. After hearing about the Colossal and Armoured Titan, you j...
15.9K 1.3K 35
- in the middle of the chaos, there was you. also available on ao3! SEASON 1 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 2 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 3 [ ONGOING ] SEASON 4...