a witcher student in high sch...

By Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... More

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

20

224 4 0
By Edaj1908

location y/n's home

great red-yo y/n how was the peerage??

y/n-they are fine they have a minor injuries except rias..

geralt-that phenex has no boundaries such a prick..

y/n-relax geralt i'll show them how witcher's should not take lightly..

great red- you two are cruel..

y/n-well geralt here is the butcher of blaviken for a reason..every town or cities he may go his reputation is high..

geralt-hmpf! they deserve it you know..

y/n-what happen to that town?? when i arrive there it was chaos??

geralt- i had a contract there i have a selkimore to slay..when i finish the contract and get my pay  my contractor cheat me so i argue with them..they retaliate and i said this is how you throw a contract to every witcher you found..

y/n-then?? what happen??

geralt-they don't care..and i said some witchers didn't care about the pay. but me a witcher you cheat are different not all witchers have the same rules too bad for you..i am not just a witcher..

y/n-then??

geralt-then they readied their weapons. and start to attack me so i defend my self..that's what happen.

y/n-i see..now i know..

geralt-sorry about your death man it's because of me..

y/n-it's alright man that's fine..fufufufu..when will you come back??

geralt-after you save rias I'll be back. And i hope the duchess wont nag at me for leaving Toussaint for long..

y/n-i hope so too..and when you arrive there you will be shock that the kingdom of Toussaint will raining testicles...hahaha

geralt-groans..

great red-bwahahaha  well it's your fault geralt!!

geralt-well yes but if not for that mission you don't have the aerondight  sword on your sleeve knowing that sword was the heavens lost property..

y/n-yeah.. thanks for that geralt..the next time you have a testicle mission contact me..hahaha

geralt-shut it..

y/n-oh shush i was just teasing..

y

great red-any way y/n the wedding is in 3 days..

geralt-red i was curius what is the underworld look like??

grea red- the same as your world the difference is the sky..that is all if you are curius about it i can bring you there.

geralt-gladly! now let's drink

great red-now your talking

the three started to drink

time skip wedding day

devil-you do know what you pull in that rating game you could be executed..

ravel- don't worry about it the great king was talk to my father that the execution was no need..so  i shouldn't worry about it. and besides if we didn't use the forbidden magic in the wars to come we all doom. 

devil- i see. by the way congrats your winning in the game i never imagine you can handle a black magic..that kind of magic is deadly well seeing your family you can do it besides you are the only devil clan is immortal..

ravel-yeah!

meanwhile

riser-my! my! rias you look so beautiful in that dress..

rias-this is degusting i rather wear it in my funeral..

riser-don't be like that..

lady devil-lord riser you are not allowed to be here..just wait for her at the altar..

riser-fine..see you at the altar my love..

rias-hmpf..you wish..

riser- hmpf..

rias ( mind )-better be ready phenex because this is your last day of living..

meanwhile

ruval-hello sona.

sona- hello ruval my my you look dashing in that  tuxido

ruval-thanks..

sona-what are you doing here..

ruval- well i have an act to pull when the ceremony will start..

sona-oohh. enlighten me??

ruval- shh not now..you know already that you are now free just bear it for a while..

sona-so it's all an act that we are about to be wed??

ruval-yeah. that is why i wear this just to convince my father that our wedding is real. if not your clan will be in big trouble now that your sister is not a leviathan..

sona-hhmm it seems your plan is cooked up..

ruval- yeah..but where is that guy??

sona- he will be here in a short moment..

ruval-i see..well see you at the altar sona..

sona-see you..

time skip

as the devil's gather to the wedding ceremony the family and friends are present they are now ready to begin the ceremony until a portal appear..

lord phenex-where is your son lord gremory..

lord gremory-he will be late because he has something to take care..

lord phenex-what business.

velenela-family business you already know the gremory has a lot of business in the human world..we can't be there all the time since you take his title he decide to take my family business.

lord phenex- this wedding is special for both famil-

great king bael- you don't have the right to know what's  my grand son is doing!! are you afraid because the phenex and the gremory is a rival  in business!!! sirzechs is the heir of the gremory ( for now). and he will do his duties and responsibilities as a heir..so shut your big mouth and stop minding in someones business. you title snatcher!!!

lord phenex  has nothing to say because of the humiliation..

great king-as the great king in the underworld i will be preside in the sacred matrimony between the sitri gremory and phenex..

lord phenex-bu-

great red-you may be the lucifer but  i'm not gonna recognize you as a legal lucifer!! now let's begin..

before they begin a magic circle appear in the hall it revealed to be great red y/n and geralt

lord gremory-who are they??

meanwhile

issei/saji- finally!!

koneko-you almost late!!

kiba-well it's better be late than never..

back to great red and the witchers

great red- i object!!!!

y/n- the wedding is not yet started jackass!!

great red-sorry!! my bad!!

lord phenex-w-who are you??and why are you here and you are not invited..

sirzechs-i invited them

lord phenex- sirzechs!!! why are you wearing that robe!! you are not a lucifer!!!

sirzechs-and yet i am not dead you only stole my title not my rights..

now before we begin i saw the rating game result and i am not empress by your fight..

rias-i won! fair and square.

sirzechs-yet you use black magic..and that is forbidden by the law..

riser-it's the matter that counts not the performance.

sirzechs-in the past..but not in this era..you almost lost in the fight by the first timer..and you have the gall to use a forbidden magic...

riser-gggrrrr

sirzechs- anyway i am not here to judge you..i am here to watch a battle between one human  against you..

riser-it will be useless if i fight because he is just a human..

great red-are you really a phenex or a chicken?? why are you afraid to fight a single human? you have a power and he has not?? 

riser- riser is not a chicken and who are you peasant??

great red- me?? oh where are my manners i'm the dragon god of apocalypse  or symply great red..

the entire devil was paled aside for rias and sona along with their respected peerage. to see great red was now at he wedding ceremony..

lord phenex- m-my lord wh-

great red-silence!!! i am here just to watch the fight!! i'm not here to cause any trouble though i already did 3 days ago.

lord sitri-may i ask what did you do my lord..

great red- ooohhh!!! i just roasted some elders in the council!! and i suggest you lord sitri and lord gremory to replace them..hahahahaha

lord phenex- whaaaaaattt!!!

sirzechs-so riser what will it be?? you will battle a human or you will back out..

riser-gggggrrrrrrrr!!!!! i will..

sirzechs- alright you monster slayer com here

y/n approach to the stage.

sirzechs- so slayer what will be your price  if you win the battle?? woman? money? honor? ask it shall be done??!!

y/n- release rias gremory and sona sitri. 

lord phenex- you cant do that!! i am the ruler of the underworld!!

great red- and i am a god!! what is the king for a god that someone like me??!!!

lord phenex- ggggrrrr!!!!

y/n-as i am saying the wedding will be abolish!! let the girls decide to who ever they like the most!!

sirzechs- very well! 

y/n-and one more request!!!

sirzechs- and what will it be??

y/n- i will fight the entire clan  of phenex!! ohh wait!! let me rephrase i want to fight most of the phenex clan and their whole peerage!!! exept the man with sona!! 

geralt-hold on!! i want to join the fight!!

great red-there is a sudden change of plan!! their fight will be to the death!! this is a god's order!!

devil- what it was insane!! 

devil 2-this is preposterous

lord phenex- a human like your selves will fight a immortal bird!!!

sirzechs-silence!!! slayers your request is a deal!! now grayfia will assist you..

the witchers and the phenex clan proceed to the arena

sirzechs- good evening i am sirzechs and i will be your referee between your fight now this battle will be to the death 

witchers-ohh yeah!!!

phenex clan- say your prayers humans!!

y/n-unsheathe the aerondight sword while geralt unsheathe his grand master wolven silver sword much to the surprise to the phenex clan..

lord phenex-wh--what kind of sword is that!!

geralt-it's just a sword?? so what?? 

lord phenex-i-

geralt-i thought you are immortal so no biggie if you hit by this??

lord phenex- it's a holy s-sword!!

geralt-the what??

sirzechs- you can start the battle.

the battle immediately started the witchers move so fast and the phenex clan was to late to move..

imagine this was geralt fight.

imagine this was y/n's fight

meanwhile

lord sitri-they can do magic!!!!

lord gremory-incredible!!! so this was sirzechs back up plan!!

great red-bwahahahaha!!! as expected  for both y/n and geralt!!! 

lord gremory- what are they??!! my lord

great red-that is a secret..but they are my most trusted men so they are mine to take if any of you devils ask to be part of you peerage think twice and remember who was their owner!!! 

the ddevils was shock and afraid to what great red told them because most of the devils wants them to be part of their servants.. but great red beat them..while sirzechs has a huge smile on his face..

ruval-in-incredible!!! both of them can take all of my clan..

sona- i told you so..

ruval-yeah!! thanks for saving my neck..

sona-your welcome..

issei/saji- yyyeeeaaahhhh!!! give them a hard time!!!

koneko-want a popcorn??

issei-thanks!! 

akeno-ohh myy!! i think i'm feeling hot..

kiba-  damn they are extremely fast!!!

tsubaki-y-yeah..

kiba-hey tsubaki wanna hang out with me??

tsubaki-s-sure..w-when the f-fight i-is over..

kiba-alright!!

kiba winks to tsubaki and she got a huge blush..

meanwhile 

issei approach rias and sirzechs saw it.

issei-buchou no rias

rias-ise??

issei-after the battle i-i will confess t-to you i-if that's okay to you..

rias-ise..rias just nod

sirzechs saw both rias and issei are blushing madly.. and he decided to interfere

sirzechs-red dragon emperor i will entrusted rias to you take good care of her and protect her with your life..

issei-yes!! big brother!! you can guarantee to that!!

lord gremory-what the hell is happening!!! my rias is inlove with the red dragon emperor!!

lord sitri-shocking!!! 

velenela-oh my!!

great king-bwahahaahahaha!!! i give my blessing and approve!!!! 

velenela-but they are too young!!

great king- so what!!! look at those two aren't they sweet..red dragon and crimson princess both red in color!! bwahahahaha 

lord gremory-sigh! fine i'll approve to both of them..

velenela-both of you shut it!!

great king and lord gremory-what??

velenela-at least they have to finish their studies!!

lord gremory-fine then..hehehehe

afyer the fight the witchers win the game and the ophenex clan was all dead 

geralt-that was easy??

y/n--and i thought they are hard to kill i guess i'm wrong!! any way how many heads you collected??

geralt-i got five how about you??

y/n-same same.. it's a tie

geralt nodded and transported to the hall

geralt-well girls you are free now..

sona and rias run to the witchers and give their thanks..

sona-thanks witcher geralt and y/n.

geralt-no problem

rias-thank you so much!! y/n and geralt!!! i will never forget this!!!

rias hugs y/n 

y/n-ehem!! a thanks will be alright rias...and the perv might get jealous..

issei-that's cool y/n so no biggie!!

y/n-well now pervert a deal is a deal..now go with rias.. our work here is done..

sirzechs-not yet witcher!! you 3 will have a party here and besides it will be rude to leave this buffet you know..

geralt- well i think you are right lucifer!! hahaha congrats..

y/n-indeed! and the payment haha..i did my part and now it's yours..

sirzechs- will do.. payment will be later..grayfia go to the vault and pay the two witchers..

grayfia-sure..

sirzechs-thanks for this  both of you..

geralt-sirzechs  i will not stay here for long i have to return.

sirzechs- it's alright..yoou have your duties and responsibilities there and your daughter was waiting..it will be alright..

geralt-thanks for everything zechs. y/n will be remain here..

sirzechs- true he is now belong to our world..

geralt-true that jackass is now your problem not mine hahahaha

y/n-oi i heard that..now let's drink until we fall..

great red-let's continue the party..

during the party

lord gremory-excuse me??

y/n-yes??

lord gremory-i  am zeuticus gremory and i am thankful for your breaking my daughter's wedding.

y/n-it's fine  really don't think about it..

lord sitri-hello guys im lord sitri the father of sona i would like to thank you  for saving our daughter's ohh before i forget serafall said that i give you this gold for the payment.. 

y/n-where is that crazy maou??

lord sitri-she is now with her sister probably pestering sona again..

y/n-fufufuf u expect that to happen..

lord sitri-fufufu yeah those were my daughters iit gives me joy whenever i saw them..and this is the first time i saw the person who slay a monsters..

y/n-how did you-ohh never mind sona or serafall will definitely told you who i really was..

lord sitri-yes it was..but don't worry sirzechs and serafall will protect you..if not i will spank them to no end..

lord gremory-indeed..a friend of our children is a friend of ours..if you need something just tell

geralt-no need for that great red is here to save his day..and besides this idiot was his spawn since the great war..

lord sitri and gremory-whaaat?? 

geralt-you heard me..

y/n-true i was there...but i was more with great red ddraig and albion watching you all guys...

lord gremory-i see..and we saw you fight it was incredible how did you do that??

y/n-i practice day and night and experience..and besides your daughters surpass their big siste/brother thanks to their training and great red's boost and lastly geralt's ang yours truly guidance..

lord gremory- after this what will you do now??

y/n-well what i do best..

lord gremory-monster hunting??

y/n-yes..that is the reason why i was at kuoh..you already know about the happenings in kuoh. 

lord sitri-i see it now..

geralt-well let's enjoy the party okay..

the boys-now your talking!! 

while boys are enjoying them selves issei confess to rias and rias accepted issei's feelings. but someone is spying on them

akeno-ara ara rias beat me into that part

koneko-not so loud they might hear us..

akeno- did you recorded it??

koneko-yep it was a good blackmail if you ask me..

sona-akeno koneko what are you doing??

koneko pointed her to rias and issei..

sona-fufufufu they finally gave in..then watch mine..

akeno and koneko watch the picture between kiba and tsubaki while both of them are kissing..

akeno-ara i didn't know you are also peeping them..

sona-saji takes that photo while he was passing by..they saw tsubaki and kiba are kissing..fufufufu

akeno-fufufufu this will be a perfect blackmail for them..

sona-indeed.fufufufufufu now let's go leave them be..fufufufu

koneko-yep let's go. come on akeno-sempai..

akeno-hai-hai..fufufufufu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
371K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
79.9K 1K 31
Issei gets neglected by the orc and finds out they've been cheating on him with vali, his sworn rival
57.5K 895 14
Y/n was a war veteran thought to have died, he grew up an orphan. Thought to be dead all files of his existence were removed, all his permanent recor...