The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 16

801 18 0
By Silver-Tigress

Vivian's P. O. V:

I look up from Rogue's chest as I hear an explosion in the sky, and I see a white, smokey Sabertooth crest, almost like a signal. By now, the sky has darkened, and a full moon is out, with stars spangled all around it. Rogue looks up and follows my gaze.

"I'm ready, Fairy Tail! Let's go! Come and get me!" Sting's voice shouts.

I sigh as I look at Rogue. His crimson orbs are soft as he gazes back at me, worry glimmering in his eyes. "It looks like it's time," I whisper. "Gajeel and I have to face Sting."

"I know you'll succeed, Vivian," Rogue murmurs.

"How can you be so sure? My teammates and I are all injured, and Sting isn't. I haven't seen him move all day, until now," I say uncertainly.

"Because I believe in you, Vivian," Rogue says as he cups my chin in his hand, tilting my head up. I hear Gajeel stand up as Rogue leans in and kisses me on my lips, though not nearly as passionate as before. The kiss this time was more gentle. We pull away and Rogue says as he smiles at me, "I'll see you after the games."

I blush at that, as well as from the kiss. I give Rogue a quick hug and give Frosch a quick hug too before Gajeel comes over and helps me to my feet.
"Good luck, Viv-chan," Rogue tells me.

Frosch grins widely at me as he says, "You can do it, Viv-chan!"

I smile back at the two as I reply, "Thanks."

Gajeel and I leave to head for the rendezvous point.

"So, you and Rogue. How long have you two been dating?" Gajeel asks, smirking at me.

"Eh?! Wh-Why would you just suddenly ask me that out of the blue?!" I splutter in surprise.

"Just out of curiosity," Gajeel replies, smirking.

I sigh as I say, "Only the past week, though we've met three months ago, and we've had a few run-ins since. He even saw me in my bikini one time."

"Oh? Geehee!" Gajeel snickers, making me blush.

"I-It wasn't like that, dumbass! I was just training for the Grand Magic Games," I huff indignantly, resisting the urge to hit him.

We soon reach the plaza area where Sting is waiting for us, a blank look on his face. Oh, Sting-kun... I really wanted to tell him about Lector but we had to deal with this first.

Erza has a wooden walking stick and she looks like she's had a hell of a time with Kagura, and Gray is looking no better. Gray, Erza, Laxus, Gajeel and I stand next to each other in a line as Sting stands before us.

"Now, there's a sight," Sting says, smirking. "It's weird, being surrounded by heroes from my childhood really isn't all that grand."

"Enough chit chat. We didn't come out here to make pals," Gajeel responds bluntly.

Gray offers, "We'll fight you one on one. Pick somebody."

"Why not all at once? With those injuries one on one will be boring," Sting asks confidently.

I state firmly as I take a step forward, out from under Gajeel's arm, "Do not underestimate us! Ask your comrades."

Sting puts his hands on his hips as he replies cockily, "Wouldn't dream of it! I'm trying to treat you with the respect you deserve!" Sting clenches his fists as he adds, "That's why I'll destroy you altogether! I've been waiting for this moment; I'll show you how strong I've become! I'll do it for Lector!"

"Oh yeah?" Gray mutters.

"You wanna fight is by yourself?" Laxus demands to know. "Are you serious?"

"'Course I am! I'm more than a match for you!" Sting clenches his fist again as he adds fiercely, "Losing Lector brought me pain but it also granted me new power! For Lector—for my best friend—I'm gonna beat you and win it all!"

"Very well, then," Erza says as she takes a step forward. "If you're so determined to see this to the end, we'll give you the fight you want."

"Now you're talking!"

I stand back between Gajeel and Laxus as we all glare at the White Dragon Slayer. White light begins to swirl around him, as the same light envelopes his body.

Sting declares, "Prepare to witness the awakened power of a Dragon Slayer!" When Sting smirks back at us, his cerulean blue eyes dilate as he takes in our appearances. The white light fades as my teammates and I stand there silently, fierce determination set in our features as we stand up straight, ready to take Sting on.

Sting clenches his hand as it trembles. The blue eyed man clenches his teeth as he takes a hesitant step forward. His whole body is trembling now, beads of sweat dotting his face as a vein protrudes from above his right eye. Sting gapes at us, as if stunned. He takes another hesitant step forward, and another... but then he drops to his knees, and slumps forward.

"I surrender!" Sting says, his head bowed.

The name Fairy Tail jumps to 1st place on the scoreboard, and Sabertooth drops to 2nd. We now have 64 points.

"IT'S OVER!! THE WINNER OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES IS FAIRY TAIL!!" Chapati declares enthusiastically as fireworks pop in the night sky, colourful confetti rains down on us, and the crowd cheers wildly.

My teammates and I smile or smirk at each other in triumph.

Erza asks as she approaches Sting, "Sting, why did you back down from the fight?"

Still kneeling, the blonde replies, tears dripping down his face, "I was so sure I'd win. That's all I had to do, and I would see him again. But, all of a sudden, it's like I just lost hope. I don't know why exactly, but I know I don't have your strength, and I guess I felt like I didn't deserve to see him. Not yet."

I smile gently at Sting as I murmur, "You still can."

"Erzy, Viv-chan!" We turn to see Millianna approach with a sleeping Lector in her arms. Sting looks up and his eyes dilated with surprise at the sight of his feline friend, while Millianna laughs and waves at us.

Sting gapes at Lector as he slowly opens his eyes. The White Dragon Slayer starts running toward them, as he exclaims in relief, tears in his eyes, "Lector!" He ended up collapsing on his knees halfway there.

Lector jumps out of Millianna's arms and cries out as he races toward the blonde, tears in his own eyes, "Sting! It's you!"

"You're okay—Lector!" Sting cries in joy. I watch, smiling happily, as the two embrace each other.

                       🗡🗡🗡

Gray says in awe, hearing the crowd cheering from here, "Man, that sound is incredible! We can hear it all the way from here!"

I say, "This is awesome! If they start cheering any louder, I think the ground will start shaking."

Gajeel grumbles, "Geez! Would somebody shut 'em up? This noise is making my wounds itch."

Erza says with a smile, "Now don't be like that. They're cheers of celebration!" She glances to the Dreyar. "I'll bet you the Master's beside himself with excitement."

Laxus looks surprise md by this but begins smirking. "Putting the old geezer aside, this makes up for seven years of humiliation our guild mates endured."

We all turn to see Sting is still hugging Lector tightly as they cry tears of joy. Gray and I both smile at them.

Gajeel says as we gather around each other, "Guess it's over."

I say, "All that's left is the celebrations." I look to Erza, concern glinting in my hazel orbs. "Hey, Erza-chan? How's that leg?"

Erza answers, "It should be good as new in a few days."

Laxus says, gaining our attention, "Can't believe I'm saying this, but... it's strange not having You-Know-Who around hollering and making noise."

"Yeah. I don't mind it," Gray mutters.

Gajeel inputs, "He'd be extra annoying after all that..."

Erza says, "Sounds about right."

I ask, "By the way, did anyone see their signal flare?"

"Nope. But I've been keeping an eye out for them the entire time. Well, except for when Jura knocked me flat," Laxus tells us.

Gray says, "I didn't see one either."

"I ain't worried," Gajeel says. "Knowing our Salamander, he probably just forgot to shoot the thing."

"Tell me something," The Eucliffe suddenly speaks up. A dark look appears on Gajeel'ds face as he looms above Sting and Lector cowers behind him, whimpering, as the Iron Dragon Slayer flexes his fingers threateningly.

"Oh, I know you ain't talking to me! Scram!"

I have my arms wrapped around his left as I try to hold him back. I puff my cheeks as I order sternly, "Calm down!"

"Sorry, but..." Sting utters, causing the two to pause. "Where's Natsu? Why wasn't he in the fight today?" None of us answer as Kat releases the Redfox.

Lector asks worriedly, "What's the deal? Is Natsu hurt? Is he gonna be okay?"

We all gaze towards the Murcurious Palace, praying Natsu and the others will be alright and make it out of there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
912 27 25
Cassidy and Terrwyn Ryu were two sisters who joined Fairy Tail not long after Natsu. A few years later, they were promoted to S-Class and disappeared...
210K 4.6K 38
Y/n is a water dragon slayer, trained by the dragon Aquaria. Aquaria, unlike the other dragons, disappeared long before July 7, X777.In fact, she wen...
279K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...