ENOZI :: School of the Gifted...

By Minah_re

ENOZI Academy... A private high school with the majority of their students being gifted with some sort of su... More

~CHARACTERS~
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 :: P1
CHAPTER 25 :: P2
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 :: P1
CHAPTER 40 :: P2
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 :: P1
CHAPTER 44 :: P2
EPILOGUE :: P1
EPILOGUE :: P2

CHAPTER 14

480 21 6
By Minah_re

Yena gasped, noticing her sibling on Yuri's bed.

"Yuri!"

The said girl jumped from her name suddenly being yelled out and turned around, "yeah? What's wrong Yena-unnie?"

The duck grabbed the duck plushie beside Yuri's pillow, "this is my brother!"

"She's a girl."

"This is my sister!"

Yuri giggled at the older girl's playfulness as Yena put the round plush on her shoulder.

"Which one's cuter?"

Yuri teasingly acted as if she was thinking hard, putting her finger to her chin. Yena might be able to see her emotions, but she couldn't see what she was thinking.

"Hmmmm, her."

Yena pouted as Yuri pointed to the doll, putting the doll away, "whatttt?"

That ducky pout made Yuri's heart do flips and turns and other things it shouldn't do. The hamster grinned, quickly wrapping her arms around the taller girl's neck.

"Just kidding~ Of course you're the cutest."

Yena's eyes widened, did she hear Yuri correctly? Not only did she change her mind to call her cute, but the cutest???

Yena returned the hug, unable to process if her rapidly increasing heartbeat was because of what she felt or what Yuri felt.

...

Maybe it was both...

...

Knock Knock Knock...

The two girls pulled away, and Yuri went to open the door.

"Chaewon-unnie!"

The second-year student's sister smiled from out in the hall, holding her duffel bag and also a... guitar bag?

"Hey, Yuri-yah."

Yena put her hands on Yuri's shoulder, tippy-toeing to see over Yuri's head.

"Huh- Yena-unnie?"

Yena waved, "hello~"

Yuri let Chaewon inside, the middle of the three glancing back and forth between the youngest and oldest.

"I didn't know you stayed at school?"

Yena shrugged, "I just wanted to. Don't worry Chaewon-ah, I took good care of your dongsaeng during the break."

Chaewon smiled, "thanks, Yena-unnie."

Yena gazed at the two sisters, nodding to herself before walking away, "I'll be in our dorm okay?"

"Bye Yena-unnie~"

"Oh wait- let me bring that as well."

"What?"

Yena pointed to Chaewon's luggage, "your bags?"

"Oh no it's fine, I'll bring it when I-"

"I insist."

Chaewon sighed, handing Yena the duffel bag, "thanks unnie."

"That?"

Yena pointed to the guitar case but Chaewon shook her head, "not mine, Yuri's."

Yena stared at Yuri with an open mouth, "you can play guitar???"

Yuri stared at Chaewon, "why'd you bring my guitar?"

"Because you always said you regretted not bringing it to school? And you said you'd bring it after you came back but you forgot it so I brought it with me."

"Oh... Thanks unnie."

Chaewon chuckled, "now you can stop stealing Hyewon's guitar."

"Wait wait hold on," Yena looked back and forth at the sisters, "when did you know how to play guitar?"

Yuri giggled, "I started when I was little... I'll show you someday."

Yena pouted, "you better, I'm sure it's amazing... Anyways~ I'll be going now to me and Chaewon's dorm."

With that, the duck left Yuri's room, leaving the siblings alone...

"Yena-unnie took care of you while you stayed here?"

Yuri shrugged, "pretty much. Or well- we took care of each other, alongside Kkura-unnie."

Chaewon nodded slowly, "ah I see... I'm glad you had people you knew here."

"Yeah..."

Yuri then looked away, "I hope you were okay?"

Chaewon chuckled, "yeah I was... Or well, I was worried about how you were doing but- yeah I was alright."

The hamster weakly smiled at her sister, "I'm sorry for worrying you... And for everything else I did to you."

The older girl ruffled Yuri's head, making her pout, "I said to stop saying sorry, it's fine, Yuri-yah."

Chaewon then handed Yuri the guitar case, "just like Yena-unnie, I can't wait to hear you use this again."

Yuri giggled, "I won't keep you guys waiting for long, don't worry."

As the younger girl went to place the guitar safely next to her desk, the door opened without a knock.

"O-oh- sorry, I didn't know you guys were already here."

The girls turned around to see Yuri's roommate come inside.

"Minju-unnie!" "Minju-yah!"

The two went up to hug the girl, who gladly returned the hug, "hey Yuri, Chaewon-unnie."

Minju dropped her stuff by her bed, "am I bothering you two?"

Chaewon shook her head, "no not at all, I was just about to go back to my own room anyways."

Minju slowly nodded, discovering the new item next to Yuri's desk, "you can play the guitar?"

Chaewon smirked, "yeah, and she's going to show us soon."

"Ah unnieee."

The oldest girl giggled, "well, I'm going to go back now, I'll see you both later."

"Bye unnie~"

Chaewon squeezed Minju's shoulder before she went out, "I hope you had a good break."

"U-uh yeah, you too..."

Yuri raised her eyebrow at the scene that just unfolded, inquiring Minju when Chaewon left.

"What was that?"

"Y-you think I know?"

The younger girl had to stifle a laugh from her stuttering, "do you like my sister?"

"What? No!"

Yuri wiggled her eyebrows, "are you sureeee?"

"Yes!"

"Then why are you blushing?"

Minju looked away, hiding her face, "because you're asking such a ridiculous question!"

Yuri giggled, "okay~ Whatever you say unnie~"

"And what about you and Yena-unnie?"

Yuri froze, trying to keep up her mischievous smile in which Minju saw through.

"What do you mean?"

"Is Yena courting~ you?"

"Wait what? No?"

Minju blinked, "oh, really?"

"No??? Where'd you get that idea from?"

"Uhhhhh just a thought, you seemed whipped for her."

"Wh- I- bu- No, I'm not!"

"Okay okay, let's stop before we go on a full-on cycle."

The two girls agreed, and as Minju went to shower, Yuri glanced at her guitar.

As she did, she remembered someone hanging a certain poster up all over the school the other day, and she smiled.

'That's a great idea...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 322 30
*IZ*ONE superhero AU* Six months have gone by without any big trouble for IZ*ONE. The girls, along with their new members from IVE and Le Sserafim, h...
6.5K 491 20
What will it feel like if you suddenly realize that you came to past? And not only came to past and also realize that you went to an oppressive queen...
9K 509 21
*IZ*ONE superhero AU* A couple months have passed since the incident in Busan, but IZ*ONE's work has only just begun. A new threat is now looming and...
3K 236 27
"IZ*ONE superhero AU* With another threat defeated, the IZ*ONE members now find themselves off on their own little adventures. In this collection of...