Faking ~ felinette

By luklovely

*SET BEFORE S4* Felix's mom is still grieving her husband's death and she decides to move to Paris to ease th... More

Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #17
Chapter #19
Chapter #20 [Finale]
Deleted Scenes 1
Deleted Scenes 2
Old Cover Designs

Chapter #18

1.8K 43 61
By luklovely

"Marinette?" Sabine knocked on the trap door softly, then opened it.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Marinette asked, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.

"Cut the act and tell me what happened," Sabine told her.

Marinette gasped, "Nothing happened! I swear!"

"Seriously, tell me everything that happened and don't leave out a single detail," she ordered.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

After hearing everything from Felix, Adrien felt a strange wave of sympathy. But that was quickly replaced by anger.

"Felix! What's wrong with you?!!" he shouted, "You took advantage of me and Marinette!"

"Yeah no s—obviously!" he said, stopping mid-sentence.

"Felix, don't swear," his cousin advised.

Felix didn't respond.

"Come on Felix, why don't you just talk to her?"

Felix glared at the wall, "If only it was that easy," he muttered. His cousin must be stupid. She was obviously avoiding him for a reason.

"I have her number," Adrien offered.

"Do you want a cookie?" he snapped.

"I could try and convince her to—"

He shook his head so aggressively, the cheese on his plate flew off onto the tray. Adrien eyed the tray nervously, "Maybe I should take that Fel,"

Felix held the tray to his chest, "No,"

"Well at least let me give you her phone number," he insisted.

"No. She'll just block me again," he muttered, "What's the point,"

Adrien opened his phone and started texting Marinette.

Adrien - Hey

marinette - why r u texting me?

Adrien - oof, that's harsh, what happened?
marinette - ask ur twin- i mean cousin felix

Adrien - he's not with me :(

marinette - good for him

Adrien - i didn't do anything, why are you being so harsh?

marinette - you're prolly him

Adrien - ft?

marinette - that's what felix would say

Adrien - i'm not felix, i swear

marinette - prove it

Adrien - well um...

marinette - how did we meet?

Adrien - you and me, or you and Felix?
marinette - me and adrien

Adrien - on the first day of school when i took the gum off your seat

marinette - fine, let's facetime

She called him. He answered and tossed the phone to Felix.

"Adrien, what the hell!" he hissed, putting his hand over the camera.

Marinete cocked her head, "Is this actually Adrien?"

Felix shoved the phone back to his cousin, "Adrien, take the freaking phone!"

Adrien sighed and picked up the phone. "Hey, Mari,"

"Don't call me that," she snapped. "That's what Felix called me,"

"Marinette. Felix didn't mean to—" he started.

She gave him a tight smile, "Okay?"

"He's just not good at that kind of stuff," Adrien continued, "He's really upset about what happened,"

"He has no right to be upset. If he really wanted to be with me he should have just told me," she replied.

Adrien sighed, "Marinette, if Felix walked up to you, —considering his history and your uh crush— and confessed his love for you, would you date him?"

Marinette bit her lip, "Well it'd be better to tell me than to lie to me,"

"That's not the point. Everyone makes mistakes. You should still forgive them. Look at Chloe, you gave her a second chance and now she's one of your best friends,"

"Well I don't have his number, plus he hates me anyway,"

Felix grumbled something about how Marinette shouldn't victimize herself because nothing happened to her and she acted like a real jerk, but Adrien ignored him.

"Felix doesn't hate you. I'm sure he's a bit sour over everything. But he does have the right to be,"

"No he doesn't. He brought all this on himself. He can't just expect me to fall for him just because he looks like you!"

"Marinette, I've got to go," Adrien said. Marinette hung up.

Felix turned to Adrien, "I don't need you to interfere with my life, Cousin. I can do it myself."

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Operation Felinette

alya - guys, we need to help

NINO - Why? As far as I can tell she's better off without him

chlo - are u blind? she just ditched us for that rat lila

luka - i wouldn't call her a rat, but chloe's right. She hasn't talked to me in forever

alya - EXACTLY! Okay, we need to get them together. Adrienette is a lost cause, and Lukanette won't happen anyway.

chlo - lukanette?

luka - idk

alya - luka x marinette DUH, now how are we going to get them back together?

NINO - Adrien just talked to her. She's still SUPER upset about what happened and she doesn't see why Felix is upset.

alya - Okay, cool. Anyways, I have a plan.

chlo - what is it?

luka - we could try and set them up

alya - EXACTLY, I'll tell Mari that I want to apologize- even tho I have NO reason to apologize

chlo - oh, i see where ur going :)

alya - then Adrien or Luka or whatever will tell Felix that they want to talk to him, for some guy talk or something idrc

luka - guys aren't that simple yk

chlo - ur right, they're more simple than that

luka - whatever :)

alya - Are u guys done flirting?

chlo - we're not flirting!

luka - we're not flirting

alya - Anyway, how about the lovelock bridge?

chlo - actually, we could do it at my house, marinette and i are basically friends and so are me and felix, we're childhood friends so he'll trust me more, i'll just hide in the washroom and record whatever happens. k?

luka - that's an amazing idea chloe!

alya - Agreed, so when will this be?
chlo - after school, I'll text them now, k?

luka - k

NINO - Okay

alya - BYEEEEEEEEEE, and please don't spam the gc with memes and tiktoks.

NINO - that's impossible

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry that it's been like a week since I updated :)

i chose the song "You'll Never Know"

Because of these lyrics

You will never know (oh oh)
What we could have been

and

But if you woul'da manned up,
Put your hand up, stand up, tell me how you really felt
Then maybe it'd be different

and

It's not my fault
You're a little bit too late
You're the only one to blame
Wipe that look off your face
You can wish a thousand times, but
None of that will change my mind boy
You had a chance you'll never get back

and finally

You'll never know
Boy you could've told me told me
You'll never know
Boy you could've let me know
You'll never know

~ 1015 Words ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 137 23
[I wrote this when I was young and it's terrible lmao] After one crazy week, it's official: Marinette Dupain-Cheng, shy but cute high school designer...
78.8K 2.7K 26
WARNING: there's a lot of spelling mistakes in this book. Perhaps read when it's fully edited!!!! ~~~ Due to some problems at home, Adrien starts mi...
116K 3.1K 17
**Major credits to mariexhood for making this cover! Thank you so much, I really love it. Love you friendo.** This story was based on an idea from on...
533K 18.9K 82
~Highest rank: #1 in mlb ~ -COMPLETED AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2022- (A/N: Please don't read this story if you're under 15, there is some content I'm not com...