Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87

376 41 28
By DreamerGirlKes

The Day Before Gala

"Hiro you know I can do shit on my own!" Kamaria yelled as he helped her into the main house. Xerxes stood by the door laughing as Elijah said something that pissed her off that caused Mar to stop punching him in the shoulder. "KIYA GET YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND BEFORE I KILL THE BITCH!"

"Damn Mar! All I said was don't fucking fall. You take shit the wrong fucking way lately. Sorry that your ass is big as fuck! I didn't fucking do it look at the man helping your fat as into the house!"

"ELIJAH!" Xerxes yelled ducking as he quickly pulled Zakiya down with him. Moments later the vase that Kamaria threw hit the wall. "Mar calm your ass! I swear you know Elijah's mouth never stops but it's no fucking reason to throw shit. Hell, that almost hit Kiya and I and we didn't even do a fucking thing." He said.

"Yeah, well tell your fucking brother to shut his ugly fucking face! You light skin monkey gorilla looking as nigga!"

"We being racist now...."

"Eli you act as if Mar isn't the same fucking color as you. We came from the same fucking pussy and have the same sperm that helped create us. Fucking leave Kamaria alone before it be like last time when you cause her to go into labor." X said.

"What it looks like to me she needs to go into labor. Fat ass." Elijah said while Kamaria picked up something else but quickly put it down when Luca walked into the room. He stopped looking over to where the maid was cleaning up the broken vase and then back to the five of them.

"That was your Great-Grandmother Sibylla vase. She got that from Egypt and paid over twenty thousand dollars for it. So, whoever broke it will replace it. Stop acting like your fucking children and get your asses in the dining room... NOW DAMNIT!"

"See this is why I don't fuck with y'all! I'm getting fucking yelled at for something you two did...."

"Xerxes stop acting like a bitch... daddy's boy!"

"Elijah I'm about to bust you in the fucking mouth!"

"Xerxes, Elijah is the two of you fucking deaf or some shit? Cause the last I check both of you fools could hear just fine." Luca said making his sons look at him nodding.

"Yes, sir," They answered walking past until Luca caught X by the arm. "Dad...."

"I know who broke the vase, Xerxes... I just have enough on my plate. This stuff is all I have left of my grandmother, father, and in-laws. Your asses are too old to be breaking expensive shit. Yeah, we are billionaires, but some things are irreplaceable... as of you." He said making Xerxes turn fully to his father.

"So are you. What are you saying? Because I'm not dying tomorrow Dad, and neither are you. So, don't do anything fucking stupid that will cost you your life... I might sound like a bitch right now, but I don't care. The thing that would kill or hurt me the most is losing one of you. I need my parents. Yeah, I am grown but I still need my dad and mom. Hell, I need Paris and Rodney, and all the rest. Without you all what are we? Before you tell me don't die tomorrow I need to tell you the same. Don't fucking die on me. Understood?"

"Fully and the same goes for you. Don't you fucking dare die on me, your mother, wife, or children tomorrow. Our main target is Emmanuel and as I said I will kill the bitch with my bare hands. With that being said no weapons inside of the castle.... Before you begin to yell innocence will be there. There will be no

innocent lives taken. So, no one is allowed a weapon. Everyone will be searched before entering. Manuel is stupid he will follow the rules, but I know he will try to have his snipers posted. This leaves me to the other part of my plan... our men will be posted on every available building that has sight of the castle. And... and we are allowed our daggers and knives that can be hidden in our dresses or suits." Luca said.

"Fine... but I do have one question. Is Emmanuel a skilled fighter like us?"

"Hell no!" Chance said walking into the foyer looking between the two. "Manuel always thought it was a waste of time to learn fighting skills such as the ones we have. Plus, a little birdy told him that your best fighters were Hiro, Reece, Nicole, and Mar. He thinks that Luca and Adele only are good together and you all proved his theory months ago. So, he won't know what hit him."

"That's why you wanted us to go in sections. Smart but, it's time to eat and I can hear Ma yelling at Elijah and Kamaria from here...."

"Isn't she overdue to give birth?" Chance asked as Xerxes nodded. "Yeah and last I heard she had dilated about 4 cm. That was yesterday her ass about the drop them babies tonight if not now." He laughed walking into the dining room right as Kamaria's water broke.

"SEE I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE ME GO INTO LABOR!"

"ME! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WAS ARGUING OVER HERE!" Kamaria and Elijah argued as if she wasn't even in labor. Everyone at the table was rubbing their heads sighing as Xerxes laughed at his family.

"Elijah lay off your little sister. Tanaka get her to the clinic...."

"I don't think she is going to make it to the clinic." Hiro said pointing down making Mar gasp and Elijah gag and quickly stand.

"BRO I DID NOT WANT TO SEE A BABY'S HEAD POKING OUT OF MY SISTER'S PUSSY! AND WHY DON'T YOU HAVE UNDERWEAR ON!"

"So, why did you look? Don't answer that Kamaria." Xerxes spoke making him flip him off and their mom and Mary walk over to help. Of course, it didn't take long for the first baby to come out. The second one which was the boy wanted to make a scene but none of them was expecting a third one to pop out as he did.

"See I knew your ass was big for a reason."

"ELIJAH OUT NOW!" Paris yelled making everyone laugh.

"Zakiya stop letting your husband smoke too fucking much that shit is fucking up his brain. I think the smoke is starting to affect his son too." She finished.

"That's if he not smoking that shit too." Xerxes said. "Then again he was born with it in his system. I'm pretty sure Elijah's blood is ate up with THC... why do you women have a habit of hiding babies. Eli lied Kamaria wasn't big enough to show that she was having triplets, but she had three babies, and all came out big and healthy. Congrats, little sister what are you naming them." He said as she looked at Hiro.

"I guess after me for the boys. So, Hiroto and Hiroshi for our sons. Kaito for our daughter...."

"Kaito!" AJ laughed. "You know that means between the pear trees or some shit." He laughed making Kamaria and Riley. "Axel shut up!" Lola laughed hiding her face while everyone looked toward her.

"Sorry I didn't...."

"No, it's okay. Sometimes I forget that my son's name is Axel since we always call him AJ." Luca said placing his hand on his shoulder. "Okay get my child to the clinic... shit I don't even want to eat now. My appetite has been spoiled." Luca said walking away.

"I second that. I probably will get a late-night snack... Hiro, Mar. Enjoy your babies." Xerxes said leaving with his wife and meeting their children in the foyer to leave.

Next Day

"Who came up with this color scheme? It is so fucking plain." Heaven complain walking into the castle to check out how the decorations were going. Riley stared over at her causing Nicole, and Isabella to laugh. "Oh, my bad Ri. Was this your idea? It's still fucking ugly." She shrugged.

"BITCH!"

"I know but you love me." Heav laughed making Riley huff and walk away. "Damn I think I hurt the baby's feelings." She continued to laugh.

"Heav are you fucking high?" Her twin asked. "No, I just felt like pissing Ri off. Payback for the pain she caused Xerxes. Anyhow, I like the décor. Black and white just like our souls."

"Yeah, you all are fucking crazy." Isabella said shaking her head. "Aren't we supposed to be checking out the staff making sure they look like the people that we hired?" She said pointing over to one of the men that seem to be suspicious.

"Kill'em... and Isabella don't hesitate to. All of our lives are on the line and I'm in the mood to lose anyone in my family or yours." Nicole said making the girl nod as she left. "I like Bella and all, but she needs to toughen up a little." Nicki stated.

"True but she will find out quick living with our family means to kill or be killed. It's not like the little petty enemies they had.... Emmanuel thinks he's smart did he think we weren't going to think this through. This man went as far as killing and switching out the workers we hired. Common sense idiot, we have upgraded meaning we have pictures, fingerprints, and everything else of the people we hired. Kill them all... You hear that Ri?"

"I do."

"Adrian have your crew come in and replace all the ones we killed and take their phone or whatever they had on them to contact Emmanuel. You will be his eyes that lead him straight into his death."

"Sound good to me baby." Adrian said kissing Heaven before calling in his crew and after killing all of Emmanuel's men they headed back to the community to get ready for that night.

"Is everything in place?" Emmanuel talked into his earpiece. He needed to know before he walked into the castle. Two nights ago Manuel came up with a brilliant idea of killing all of the Köhler staff and replacing them with his men. All that wasn't on the outside ready to shoot or on the inside walking the floor with him.

"Yeah boss, but Köhler's hasn't made their appearances yet. Are you coming now or waiting for them to show?" Adrien asked. Emmanuel sat on the bed in his hotel room in thought for a long moment before answering.

"Now... there is no need to wait. It will help me get the layout of the place. Have one of our men meet me at the door."

"Will do sir." Adrian said making Emmanuel smile to himself and making his way down to the awaiting car. After about a forty, to forty-five-minute later, he was in front of Schlöss Drächenbürg Castle right outside of Cologne. Just as he expected some of the biggest mafias besides Köhler's were there. Which could have been an easy take if he wasn't just after one.

"Welcome to the Schlöss Drächenbürg sir. I have been instructed to take any weapon that you have in your possession. Tonight, everyone is just here to enjoy themselves. No one is to be harmed...."

"Have you lost your fucking mind..."

"No, you can either hand me your weapon turn around and go home. They are your only choices." The man smiled as another one showed up by the door.

"He is with me, but Mr. Abdullahi if you want to get in. You must give up your weapon, sir." One of his men said making him sigh and removing everything he had on him but a small dagger over to the man right when the first group of Köhler's showed their faces. There was Xerxes, his older children, and Riley stepping out of the limo together as the boy stopped kissing his divorced wife on the lips.

"What the fuck is this...."

"Mr. Abdullahi you must step inside now. We don't want you to be seen... not yet anyhow." The man said ushering him inside before he could start to question anything. For about an hour he watched the Köhler's waiting for his time to strike and finally, Luca decided to walk off from his wife and the others alone.

Next chapter is the one you all been waiting for. How will Emmanuel die? As you can see the man is crazy and thinks that nothing can stop him, or his way out will be by his own hand. Let's see how that ends.

Thoughts???

Kamaria and Takahiro babies (Hiroto, Hiroshi, and Kaito.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 442 51
One mafia group and a mysterious girl.
681 41 8
toji fushiguro.
292K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
6.7K 174 13
"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au slight Yandere behaviour.