๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 39

153K 4.5K 6.8K
By itsshawtybae

S W I M M I N G

His hand slowly traveled down between my thighs. He brushes his thumb over my clit and I let out a faint gasp. He cupped my pussy with his hand and slowly stroked his fingers in and out of me. He used his thumb to slowly rub my clit.

I bit down onto my bottom lip as he moved his fingers faster and faster.

"Are you going to give me one more, tesoro?" he lowly asks in my ear and I nod. "Answer me," he whispers and I swallow hard, trying to keep my eyes open.

"Yes," I breathe and he turns my face so that our lips collide.

I could feel my face scrunch up in pleasure as I was barely able to kiss him back.

His fingers curled upwards perfectly and I moaned into his mouth.

"Don't stop," I breathlessly begged between kisses. "Please," I whined.

"Do me a favor and make a mess in the palm of my hand," he grins as I struggle to kiss him back.

I hum in confirmation and he presses his cock against my ass.

My core tightens as he leaves trails of kisses up my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my ass back against him.

My hand grabs into his wrist as I feel my legs go numb and a few seconds later I let go, cumming all over his hand.

My legs go numb and he holds me up against his chest. I throw my head back, resting it against his shoulder. He softly kisses up my shoulder and I close my eyes.

"Open your eyes baby," he says and I try piercing them open. He softly kisses my lips before helping me lay down.

He gets off of the bed and puts on his boxers. He scoops me up, carrying me into his bathroom. I softly groan at the bright light of the bathroom and he smiles down at me.

He puts me down onto a chair and cleans me up between my legs.

As he carries me into his room I wrap my arms around his neck. He sits me down and throws one of his t-shirts over my head, then puts my arms through.

He helps me under the covers and gets in next to me.

He pulls my back against his chest and wraps his arms around me.

"You're still a pain in my ass," I softly mumble as I cuddle into his arms.

"I'll be the best kind. I promise," he says before kissing my temple.

'The best kind'.

I woke up, clutching the sheets to my chest.

The bed was unfamiliar but his scent wasn't. I softly groaned as the bright sunlight hurt my eyes.

I laid on my back for a second.

I looked on either side of me and he was gone.

Of course, he was.

I sat up and looked down to see me wearing his shirt.

I got out of his bed, and picked up my clothes that were neatly folded on one of the chairs in his room.

I walked to his door, but stopped as my hand twisted the handle. I looked back to his bed and felt my head ache.

Is that what it's going to be like? He leaves before I wake up?

I took a shaky breath in before leaving and closing his door behind me.

"Miss Nirah," Cesar says as he gets to the top of the stairs. I turn to face him and he looks at me with worrisome. "Is everything okay?"

I smile and nod.

"Mr Antonio wanted me to tell you that he left town for a business meeting at five in the morning," he says and I slowly nod. "He also said that he apologizes, but I'm not sure why. Do you have any idea?" Cesar asks and I nod.

"Yes. Thank you, Cesar."

"Of course ma'am."

Cesar heads back downstairs and I make my way to my bedroom.

Out. Of. Town.

Again.

___

"What do you mean he's been gone for three days?" Silvia yells in disbelief as we walk into the house.

"On business," I correct her as we make our way up to my room with loads of bags.

Silvia decided that today would be a great day to drag me to the mall.

Her answer to all our problems are shopping sprees.

"Yeah right," she scoff, falling down onto my bed. "You don't fuck someone, go on a little business trip by yourself and not call or text."

I drop my bags on my bed, plopping onto the single sofa in my room. My head swings towards her and I shrug my shoulders. "Apparently he does."

"That's what you get for sleeping with the devil," she shakes her head at me in disappointment.

"He's not the devil, Silvia," I groan and she chuckles.

"Does the devil know how to fuck?" she teases as she gets up. "Does he know how to touch a woman?" she whispers and slowly walks over to where I'm sitting. "Does he make you scream his name and worship him?" she asks with a ridiculous smirk.

"Cut it out," I throw a pillow at her but she simply hits it away and continues walking to me in a very creepy manner.

"Did he make you do some weird, bloody ritual?" she says stopping in front of me. "Did he suck your soul out!" she yells and starts tickling me.

"Silvia!" I yell, laughing as she doesn't stop.

"Nirah you're so sexy," she imitates a deep voice. "Let me fuck you Nirah!" she groans and doesn't stop tickling me. "I wanna make you scream," she lowers her voice and I can't stop laughing.

"Stop!" I laugh, jumping up. "You're sick," I laugh, trying to catch my breath.

"You're getting fucked by the devil," she grins while shrugging her shoulders and falls onto the chair I was sitting on. "But on a serious note. I'm gonna kick his ass," she nods and I sigh.

"Let it go," I shake my head.

"Well, let's have some fun then," she jumps up. "Let's go for a swim!" she excitedly claps her hands together. "You can even invite Jordan," she wiggles her shoulders as she walks up to me.

"Now?" I ask looking outside my window. "And no, I'm not inviting anyone. Including Jordan. I doubt he even wants to see me," I say and she puts her hands on her hips.

"Come on," she whines. "It's only past five. A late afternoon swim," she winks and I press my lips into a thin line. "Plus we all know Jordan can't stay mad at you to save his life."

"Fine," I nod. "We'll swim but I won't be inviting Jordan."

"Perfect!" she smiles.

Silvia and I got changed into our swimsuits - I borrowed her one of mine - and headed out back to the pool.

She immediately jumped in.

"Get in here!" she yells. "The water feels so good," she groans as she floats in the water.

I jumped in after her and the two of us enjoyed the late night water. After some time we got hungry and I hopped out.

"Miss Nirah," a male voice says and I turn my head to him.

He was a tall brunette with grey eyes.

Dressed in a black suit with long, skinny legs. He had a clean face and I noticed the one piecing in his left ear. A black cross dangling from it.

He had rings on all eight fingers except for his two ring fingers.

Wow.

"Logan Morales," he extends his hand towards me. "I'm part of Mr. de Luca's safety team."

"Hey, it's nice to meet you, Logan," I shake his hand. "Anything I can help you with?" I ask walking into the house and he follows me.

"Mr. de Luca has asked me to fill in for Cesar for the time being," he says and I stop halfway as I was about to open the fridge.

"Where's Cesar?" I suspiciously ask.

"He has other business to attend to."

Yeah, like what.

"I only wanted to introduce myself," he says and watches as I walk around the kitchen.

"Thank you, that's really sweet of you," I give him a single nod.

"I have to have a word with a few guards but please call me if you need me," he nods and with that he walks off.

Okay?

He's weird.

After hours in the pool, we got out and headed up to my room. Silvia spoke while I eat up almost all of the quesadillas I had made for the two of us.

"You should really get a pole in here," Silvia suggests and I stop for a second.

"That's not a bad idea," I smile, falling onto my bed. "I will," I nod.

"I'll help," she offers. "And I'll also be the first one to see you perform on it," she smiles and I chuckle.

We converse for hours on end until she finally decides to head home.

"And you're sure you don't wanna spend the night?'

"I really don't want to hear how the devil fucks you," she shakes her head and I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"I sometimes forget why I like you," I humorously say and she laughs.

After she left, I closed the door behind her and took a deep breath in. I headed to the kitchen to pour myself some water.

After three glasses I headed upstairs but got stopped by Lily.

"What are you doing?" she asks and I lightly frown.

"Going to my room?" I say in confusion.

"Don't play dumb with me," she shakes her head. "You're using him. You don't love him- not like I do so why are you still here?" she asks I feel my pity and sadness wash over me.

"Lily..." I slowly trail off.

"Don't. Don't give me some sad ass excuse and don't feel sorry for me because I don't need your pity looks," she shakes her head.

"The relationship between Antonio and I is exactly that. Between Antonio and I," I softly say and she scoffs. "I don't need to explain what happens between us to you."

"You're gonna hurt him," she sadly says and I see tears brim in her eyes.

"Lily-"

"And when you do I'll be right there to make sure I ruin you," she assures me. "I promise you, you'll never be happy again," she sternly says before walking away.

I'm gonna hurt him? I scoff to myself.

"I could fire her."

I subconsciously jump as I turn around to find Antonio staring at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
im home so i can post again!!! im so sorry for making you guys wait so long, i tried my best to post :(( <33
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
111K 3.8K 33
"Jordan why do you keep doing this to me!" "I didn't do anything!" "Liar." I watched as his hands fly up and down towards my cheek. I jumped up my fa...
105K 2.9K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
6.1K 106 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...