Without Her ✓

By IceBlueCold

"What is it?" I asked. "I want you" He said making me widen my eyes. He looked into my eyes and then back to... More

Prologue
Run Off
I Warned You
The Girl
Tension
New Emotions
Hate Me
Baking
Sleep
Keys
As long As I'm Here
Stay With Me
Let Me
As Slow As You Want
Be With You
Little Donkey
Hold You
Text me
Leave me
Torture
Pleasure
Lie To Me
In The Arms Of A Murderer
Your Fault
Blindly In Love
Overwhelming
Kiss it better
Moving On
Last Time
Wait For Me
Can't take it
Dizzy
Dizzy pt2
I Trust You
All Fine Now
Breathe
Hurting
Cookies
Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Close To Him

10.1K 394 79
By IceBlueCold

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!

I will let you know when it starts and when it ends so you can avoid it if you don't want to read it. (As always im not used to writing this so please be nice. thank you!)

Tessa

"Where are we going?" I asked him stroking his hand that was on my thigh. His touch made me shiver and made my skin feel hot, but I ignored it.

"Do you want to go out and eat something and look around or do you want to go to my apartment? We can order and watch movies and cuddle-"

I noticed how his grip on the wheel and on my thigh slightly tightened and he looked noticeably nervous.

Is he nervous about going to his apartment?

Maybe he's shy?

"Let's go to your apartment" I said with a smile.

He let out a soft sigh and looked very relieved as his grip loosened.

Why?

Why doesn't he want to go out? Is something wrong?

"You know what, on second thought I think we should go out first. It's been a while since we did that" I said wanting to find out more.

His grip tightened again and he threw me an odd tight smile.

"Sure. Of course" He said.

What is wrong with him?

Once again, he kept asking questions about my days without him. Some of them were really specific like 'Met any new people these days?' or 'Did any strange number call you or text you?"

I could see he was worried about my safety, but when I asked him if he's nervous about it he smiled and said,

'Of course not. I told you everything is taken care of, didn't I?'

So I let it go.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked as we were walking around in the city. He had a tight grip on my hand, but not too tight. I liked it since it was warm and made me feel safe.

When I was a child I used to get lost in the crowd because I would refuse to hold my mom's hand. She magically appeared in front of me everytime before I could even start crying.

I looked around trying to decide what to eat and my gaze fell on an ice cream shop.

"I want ice cream"

He chuckled, "That's not dinner, Tessie"

"Well that's what I want"

"How about we eat something else first and then get ice cream?" He said stroking my hair with the hand that wasn't holding mine.

"Alright" I agreed since I didn't think ice cream would even fill me up.

I eat a lot.

We ended up getting burgers and then it was finally time to get the ice cream I wanted so badly.

We walked inside the shop and I was shocked to see who was behind the counter.

"Leo!"

Leo looked at him with a horrified expression and ran to him dragging me along.

"Don't attract so much attention" Leo said with a deadly low voice.

"You know I can't do that. I already attract enough attention with my killer looks" He said looking around.

It was true the shop was almost full even though it was nighttime.

"Nate, stop speaking so loudly" Leo whispered.

"Whatever" Nate said rolling his eyes, "What should I get you, Tessie?"

Leo smacked the side of his head, "Don't call her that"

"Ouch! Fine, calm down!"

"I want mocha ice cream" I said with a smile on my face.

"And what does my little ice cube want?" He said smirking at Leo.

"The same" Leo said still glaring at him.

"Do you work here?" I asked Nate.

"Oh no, I just help out the old lady who has the shop, she's my mama's friend" He said with a bright smile.

"That's cool" I said.

I still don't know how this guy is in the Mafia.

"Get us the ice cream" Leo slowly.

He might act like Nate annoys him, but I know he loves him.

"Coming right up!"

After we got the ice cream we said goodbye to Nate and left the shop. Leo said it would be better to go outside and eat it somewhere else.

We sat on a bench somewhere that wasn't so crowded. There were still people around but not many.

I finished the ice cream before him and was a bit sad because I wanted more.

"Did you like it?" He asked softly and I nodded, "Do you want mine?"

"No" I lied a little embarrassed that I had eaten it so quickly.

I knew Leo wasn't a big fan of ice cream. He just ate it so that I wouldn't be the only one eating so there was still some he had left.

"I guess I'll throw it away then" He said playfully and tried to stand up, but I put a hand on his thigh to stop him.

"I'll eat it" I said.

His expression changed from playful to embarrassed and I didn't know why. He was staring at me and didn't give me the ice cream despite me saying I'll take it.

Is he okay?

He took my hand, which was on his thigh, and put it next to him, "It's not a good idea to touch me like that in public" He said with his face all red.

I smiled seeing his expression and kissed his hot cheek taking the ice cream from his hands.

He leaned his head on my shoulder as I ate and stayed silent, but as I was finishing the ice cream, I suddenly felt him tensing and he sat straight looking at something in front of us.

I looked to see what he was so focused on. There were some people there and at first glance I couldn't see anything weird. It took me a few minutes to realize there was a guy in the back of the crowd looking at us.

I looked back at Leo to see him narrowing his eyes.

He suddenly stood up and walked towards that direction. That was when I saw the guy walking away.

I became anxious and worried.

Is something wrong?

Why did he just leave like that?

He didn't even say anything.

I felt like a kid lost in the crowd again.

Should I stay here or follow him?

Knowing Leo he would probably freak out if I followed him, so I stayed where I was and hoped he would come back soon because I didn't want to stress him out even more.

A few minutes passed and I saw him walk towards me in a hurry with a worried expression on his face. I stood up and wanted to ask what's wrong, but I was interrupted by his arms wrapping tightly around me.

"I left you alone. I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He kept saying.

Fortunately there weren't many people around and the only ones were couples who were too busy to care.

"Leo it's okay" I said stroking his hair.

He pulled back holding my shoulders and looked at me, "No, it's not. What if something happened to you when you were out of my sight?"

"I'm not a child. It's not like I never go out at night-"

"You do!?"

"Well obviously"

He closed his eyes, "Yes, you're right"

He lowered his head and took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. I noticed how his hands that were tightly gripping my shoulders were trembling just like the other times he was in panic.

I took his hands off me and held them in mine.

"Leo, you've been so worried lately. What's wrong? Is someone after you again?"

"No!" He said his head snapping up to look at me,"No, no one is after me. We're safe" He said with a softer tone and then took a deep breath again.

"Then what is it?" I asked, "Could it be you're still scared about me getting hurt?" I asked.

He said he's changed.

"No, no" He said and held my hands that were previously holding his, "I told you. You're safe with me" He said. He seemed way more calm now. He even gave me a small reassuring smile, "You trust me, right? You said that"

"Of course" I said looking up at him.

"How about we go back to my apartment? Do you want to sleep together today? I mean not sleep together, just sleep. Unless you-"

I put a finger on his lips to stop him and smiled, "Yes, now let's go back to your apartment"

He held my wrist gently and kissed my finger not taking his eyes off me, "Yes"

_______

We were sitting on his couch watching TV. The room was dark and the only light was coming from the TV and the moonlight. I was leaning on his chest and he had his arms tightly wrapped around me.

It was the first time I felt so relaxed with him. Back when we were together we were both worried about the ones after us.

It felt so refreshing to just hang out with him with no other worries occupying our head.

Except for this weird behaviour.

I didn't say much about it because we were just at the start of our new relationship so maybe he was used to people wanting to hurt us and he was worried. It would probably get better over time.

"You know, I really liked today" I said looking up at him to find him already looking at me. The light from the TV illuminated his face and made his sharp features stand out.

He looked so gorgeous.

"I'm sorry I left you" He said with a look full of guilt as if he had committed a sin.

"Where did you go?" I asked now that he was calm.

"I thought I saw someone suspicious. I'm sorry, I won't leave you like that again" He said and kissed the top of my head.

"It's okay I understand" I said reaching out and fixing some strands of silky dark brown hair that fell on top of his eyes. It was a little longer than when we broke up, but it suited him.

"You'll sleep here today, right?" He asked with a hopeful look on his face.

I smiled at him, "Yes, I told you"

I turned around and straddled him putting my arms around him. I buried my face in his warm hard chest and breathed in his clean scent.

I wanted to be as close to him as I could.

I missed him.

I kissed his chest over his shirt, but that wasn't enough so I moved a little higher up on his lap and kissed his neck.

"Tess" His said his voice barely over a whisper.

"Hm? What is it?" I asked looking up at him.

His face looked like he was enduring something and I was confused until I noticed something hard was pressing against my thigh.

"Maybe we should go to sleep" He said closing his eyes as if in pain, his voice sounding strained.

I smirked and put my palms flat on his chest, "No"

His eyes shot open, "No?"

START OF MATURE CONTENT.

I shook my head and lowered my hand.  As soon as I reached his waistband I ran my hand up his shirt to feel his defined abs and heated skin. He let out a hard breath and shut his eyes.

His skin is so hot right now. Like he has a fever.

I lowered my hand and rubbed him over his pants. His face was red and he let out a soft moan before opening his eyes again.

"T-Tess, no" He said sounding breathless.

I immediately took my hand away and looked at him with an innocent look, "No?"

Innocent my ass.

He gave me a desperate look and put his hands on my thighs rubbing against me, but I stopped him.

"You said no" I said with a smirk.

"No. I take it back. Please" He whispered dropping his head to my neck. He started licking and sucking my neck and collarbone as he continued to rub against me making me feel breathless as well.

I started grinding against him as well and his breath got even more uneven and hard. I was only wearing his boxers and his T-Shirt since I didn't have clothes here, but even that thin fabric was annoying right now.

He started moving even faster, pressing me down on him and letting out hard sighs. It felt so good to see him like that and hear him.

His hands squeezed my ass hard and he bit my neck grinding against me frantically.

His lips moved up to my ear and he sucked my earlobe, "Tess. Tessie" He said through hard breaths, "I want to be inside you. Now"

I was feeling confident up until now. I suddenly felt shy now and I looked down.

He chuckled lowly before grabbing my chin and making me look at him, "Now you're shy?" He took my hand and put it between us making me feel him, "You made me like this" He whispered in my ear and made my hand go up and down.

Encouraged by his words and very aroused, I put my hand on the waistband of his sweatpants and boxers and pushed them both down.

How did this fit inside me?

"You took it so well last time" He said with a smirk as if reading my thoughts.

He moved his hand to my center and rubbed a finger over the boxers that were probably already drenched, "Fuck, Tessa" He said panting, before ripping the boxers off of me.

He rubbed his cock on me, teasing me and me not being able to take it anymore, I lowered myself on him and let out a hard breath as I felt him fill me up.

He widened his eyes in surprise and his breath hitched. His hands squeezed my butt even harder and he bit my neck again.

I started moving on him and he started thrusting in me as if he wanted more.

"Leo-" I let out feeling overwhelmed.

He lifted the T-shirt I was wearing and pushed his head under it. He started licking and sucking my breasts and he lowered his hand between us, stroking my most sensitive part making me feel even more stimulated.

"Ah-Leo-"

He started thrusting even faster and I tried matching his pace. He took his head out of my T-shirt, his lips wet and glistening in the dim lighting and stared at me with a look as if he was in pain.

How can a person look so sexy?

I felt myself getting close to release and I moved even faster. He threw his head back revealing his Adam's apple and sharp jawline and groaned.

A few minutes later we both came, but he lifted me up and pulled out before coming.

END OF MATURE CONTENT.

We both panted hard and leaned against each other.

"Tessie" He called softly after a few minutes of trying to calm ourselves down.

I looked up at him, humming in reply and he looked at me with a face that seemed as if he was hesitant about something.

"Can we do it again?"

Needless to say we barely got any sleep that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 121 44
He hummed, amused. I was growing impatient. "I want you to have sex with me. Whenever I want. For as long as I want." I furrowed my brows. "Seriously...
41.6K 1.1K 41
My eyes widened as he locked my lips against his gently. Oh Jesus, he stole my first kiss. He kept licking and sucking my lips as if forced me to ope...
2.3K 109 31
"Fuck off!" I yell, storming away. The nerve of that guy. It was a one night stand, I didn't marry him! I grumble as I plop into my car. Why was he...
14.3K 795 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...