New Beginnings (Teen wolf X T...

By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Stiles is kicked out of the pack by Derek, his mate. His father also tells him he has had enough and he needs... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Forks
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 20

8.7K 240 14
By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Everyone had left for the cottage. Stiles was curled up in Jasper's lap.

"So, you have forgiven him." Lydia asked.

"No. We had a good talk and he apologised for everything including his behaviour since he got here. I told him it will take some time, but maybe we could be friends. He doesn't want to lose me from his life, even if that means I'm not with him. And honestly I don't want to lose him, or any of the others but I'm not going to just forgive them. Derek, Scott and my dad have to work for it. But I will give them a chance. Seeing them all again, made me realise how much I missed them all, especially my dad."

"I get that. As long as you don't get hurt again. I will kill them myself." Lydia said.

"Jasper has already threatened to kill Derek if he hurts me again, so u can have the rest of them Lyds."

Peter laughed.

"Me and Peter are going to bed, we will see you in the morning." Lydia said dragging Peter with her.

"She has totally got you under the thumb mate." Emmett laughed.

"Don't I know it." Peter shouted back.

Stiles laughed. "Night guys."

**

The next morning, Esme made breakfast for Peter, Lydia, Jackson, Seth and Jacob.

"You know, you don't have to cook for us Esme." Peter said.

"I know, but I miss it. It feels good to be able to cook for someone again."

"We really appreciate it." Lydia said.

Jackson, Seth and Jacob all nodded in agreement, mouths full of food.

"You are supposed to chew your food." Stiles said in disgust.

"Leave them be, they are growing boys who like their food." Esme smiled.

"Sam and the others are going to meet us in the woods. They will be in their wolf form as they don't trust the other pack yet." Jacob said.

"That makes sense." Stiles said.

"Edward will be able to communicate with them whilst they are in their wolf forms." Jacob said.

"That is such a cool gift. I would love to be able to read minds." Stiles said.

"It's not always fun." Edward said. "sometimes it can be the worst gift. To have so many voices in your head at once. I have control of it now, but at the beginning I wanted to rip my own head off."

"Yeah that doesn't sound like fun." Stiles said. "But still, you and Alice are something else. No wonder this Aro guy wants you to join him. Does he know about Bella's gift?."

"No, and we will try and keep it that way. She has only just realised that she is a shield. She is still trying to learn what she can do. She's a bit like you in a way. I mean you can throw up a shield to protect us, only you can can do a lot more. Aro would definatly want you. He doesn't have anyone like you either." Edward said.

"He won't be getting him either. He would have to go though me to get him." Jasper said behind Stiles and  wrapping his arms around him,  kissing him on the neck.

Stiles lent back into his mate. He always felt content in his arms.

"As much as I would live to stay here like this, we have to pick up the pack and get going."

"How long before we set off." Jasper asked.

"5 minutes."

"Okay, well we can be quick." Jasper said as he pulled Stiles away from the kitchen and up to their bedroom.

"Jasper we really don't have time."

Jasper looked down at Stiles pants. There was a very obvious bulge. "Well we can't have Derek seeing this now can we, this is MINE."

Jasper could smell the arousal coming of Stiles and it was intoxicating.  He  undid Stiles jeans.

''Fuck, Jasper." Stiles began before being interrupted by a searing kiss.

Stiles kissed Jasper back desperately. He could hear Jasper moan and he could feel the bedroom door press against his back when Jasper pushed him against it.

Stiles felt the desperate need to have his hands all over Jasper's body and pulled him even closer. He loved kissing Jasper.

He moaned when Jasper latched onto his neck and started kissing and sucking him on the mating bite.

"Fuck - Jasp - god, don't stop. Please touch me." Stiles pleads. 

He hears Jasper chuckle, and that sound should be illegal! It goes straight to his already aching cock. He bucked his hips slightly to get some friction against Jasper, but Jasper held him in place.

"I thought you said we didn't have time." Jasper chuckled.

"Jasper, please, please, fuck, I need..." He is cut off when Jasper puts his lips on his again.

"I know what you need." Jasper says with his sexy voice, and Stiles couldn't help the moan that escapes him.

Jasper put his hand against Stiles aching cock, and Stiles knees almost buckle. Jasper pulled Stiles boxers down just below his balls, and Stiles lets out a sigh of relief.

"Yes." Stiles mumbles before fumbling with Jasper's jean buttons. Jasper is stroking him before he pulls back a little to lick his palm before putting his hand back on Stiles cock. Stiles hisses at the feeling and almost came right then and there because, that was Hot.

He got Jasper's jeans undone, and he pulled them roughly down without breaking the kiss and reaches for the bulge in Jasper's boxers. 

He started to kiss Jasper's jaw and got lower and lower until he was at his neck. He loved the way Jasper responded to that. The gasps and moans were only for him. He finally pulled Jasper's boxers down before starting to stroke Jasper's cock.

"Stiles - fuck!"

Stiles moaned in Jasper's mouth, and Jasper kissed him passionately. Jasper slapped Stiles hand away from his cock. Before Stiles could protest, Jasper put his hand on both of their cocks and started to stroke a little faster.

Stiles let his head fall against the door behind him and closed his eyes, mumbling incoherently.

"Open your eyes for me, Stiles. I want to see you cum." Jasper whispered against his neck, where he was again abusing the flesh. "I love to see you cum."

Stiles opened his eyes and looked at Jasper, and felt his orgasm wash over him.

"Jasper! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Stiles cried out. Jasper moaned and came too.

Stiles rested his forehead against Jasper's before chuckling.

"The others will be waiting for us." Stiles said still panting, still reveling from the aftershocks of the orgasm. 

Jasper snorted. "Let's get cleaned up."

When they entered the kitchen Emmett chuckled. "Wow that was quick."

"We didn't have sex." Stiles scowled at him.

"Well you did something, you guys stink."

"We cleaned up?." Stiles said.

"Well the pack will be able to smell it Stiles." Peter said. "Didn't you promise Derek to be more subtle around him."

"Yeah I promised to keep from rubbing it in his face when we are around him. I didn't promise to not have sex with my mate, when we are alone and in our bedroom."

"Thought you said you didn't have sex."

"We didn't." Stiles shouted.

"Well at least Derek and the pack weren't here to hear what ever it was you were doing, because boy, you are loud Stiles." Jackson said.

"Babe, we need to invest in soundproofing our room." Stiles said to Jasper.

Jasper laughed "We can look into it."

"Or we can find our own house to live in where no one can hear or disturb us ever." Stiles pouted.

"Is that what you want?." Jasper asked.

"Maybe one day we could have our own place."

"We could ask Carlisle about building another cottage close by."

"Yeah I would like that. To have our own space, but still be close to them."

Jasper looked at the others. "Can you five us a minute, we will catch up."

Emmett rolled his eyes but left dragging everyone else out with him.

When Jasper knew they were alone, he turned to Stiles.

"What's the matter Jasper?."

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask you something, and I didn't want everyone here that's all."

"Okay."

"Stiles.... Will you marry me?."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8.4K 39
Derek, Scott and Stiles are visiting other packs nearby in hopes of forming alliances. They find themselves in Forks, Washington visiting a different...
317K 11.8K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
50.5K 1.6K 15
Based on one of my one shots Stiles is pushed out of the pack by Scott. Derek is furious when he finds out . Scott maybe a true alpha but Derek is th...
123K 5.6K 23
When Derek's twin brother moves back to Beacon Hills the pack is shocked. They didn't know Derek had a brother much less a twin. Gage immediately tak...