The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 15

818 24 0
By Silver-Tigress

I've edited in the previous chapter that Vivian is still wearing her armor, she's still wearing it in this chapter.

Vivian's P. O. V:

After a few more minutes of exchanging blows back and forth, Rogue is on his knees, and breathing heavily, Gajeel standing over him. Rogue's clothes are torn and battered, his cape ripped off until just below his shoulders, and the left sleeve of his shirt is missing

"Awe, man! My ears must be playing tricks on me! Could've sworn you said I'm not as strong as Natsu," Gajeel mocks.

Rogue suddenly starts laughing.

"What's funny?" Gajeel demands.

"I always wondered why you decided to join Fairy Tail. It's taken me awhile but I think I've finally figured it out," Rogue says as he opens his eyes again.

"Oh, yeah? Let's hear it."

"You've probably forgotten all about it by now, and I don't blame you because it was such a long time ago. I was just a kid back then. A snot nosed punk who looked up to your guild, Phantom Lord." Both Gajeel and I were surprised by this. "As a kid, my biggest dream in life was to become a member that guild when I grew up. Unfortunately, I never got the chance. They were forced to disband when they challenged Fairy Tail and lost. And, of all the guild you could've joined you chose the most despicable. You joined Fairy Tail. I was absolutely heartbroken. I couldn't believe that you'd pick the scoundrels who destroyed Phantom Lord. I was so confused. Deep down, I knew there had to be a reason. But I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. That is, until now. You wanted friends, didn't you?"

Gajeel purses his lips at that.

"The very notion of friendship doesn't exist in Sabertooth. We were nothing but our Master's foot soldiers, forced to follow his orders, or else. If we were defeated, he would make us pay."

I clench my fists as I remember Yukino and everything that went down the other night.

"I don't really know what it's like to be in a guild because I don't have friends. I'm so lost. I have no idea what I've been fighting for all this time. I realise friendship is what makes your guild so powerful. That's why we never measured up. The only exceptions are M' Lady, who's unbelievably strong, and Sting, who's true power awoke for Lector's sake."

"Dumbass," Gajeel snaps, causing Rogue to look up at him.

"Huh?"

"That's the biggest load of bull I've ever heard." Rogue glares at Gajeel. The Iron Dragon Slayer leans down toward Rogue with his hands on his hips and grins as he adds, "Sure looks like you got a friend to me. That frog."

"What frog?" Rogue asks in puzzlement.

Frog? Is he talking about Frosch? I deadpan at my teammate's stupidity. Yup. He meant Frosch, alright.

"Frosch is a cat, you idiot!" Rogue exclaims as he jumps to his feet and glares at Gajeel.

"Well, if you wanna get technical, he's an Exceed," Gajeel explains, as Rogue leans back. "Ain't he?"

Rogue goes silent for a moment as realisation dawns on him. Then, he smiles, as he says, "You know, you're right. Frosch is my friend."

Gajeel smirks.

Rogue closes his eyes as he smiles and says. "Thanks for reminding me of that."

I guess their fight is over, now... I smile up at my boyfriend.

Rogue's eyes suddenly snap open as he gasps sharply. He looks around frantically before gazing at Gajeel. That's odd. Why is Rogue-kun acting like that...? "Uh, you okay, kid?" Gajeel asks in confusion, as Rogue continues to gaze around frantically.

"Who are you?! And Why can't I see you?" Rogue demands.

Rogue's crimson eyes dilated as he commands, "Show yourself!"

Just who is he talking to?!

Rogue gasps as he looks down at his shadow.

I become worried when Rogue clutches his head and starts making pained sounds.

"Hey, man, are you feeling alright?" Gajeel asks. Rogue backs away as he continues to make pained sounds. "What the hell's gotten into you?"

Rogue-kun!

Shadows seep into Rogue's body and he cries out as he effortlessly throws the Iron Dragon Slayer back. I gasp as Gajeel hits the ground with a thud, and slides back.

"You don't wanna mess with me," Gajeel growls as he leans up on his knees.

His black hair has become spikier, shadows flicker out from Rogue's body and black marks appear around his face and on his arms from his Dragon Force. He straightens and says, "This is the kind of power we can wield together, Rogue. So, let us strike him down without anymore hesitation."

It's almost like he's been possessed by something or someone...

"Who are you?" Gajeel demands.

"Who am I? One who controls destiny! A shadow," Rogue replies.

Gajeel scoffs, "Tch! What kind of nonsensical crap is that?"

Rogue uses his shadows to disappear and reappear in front of Gajeel, throwing out a leg to kick him back. Gajeel does a back flip and lands in a crouch. "I don't know what your deal is pal, but it sounds like you wanna do some real fighting. Bring it on!" Gajeel grins.

"Iron Dragon: Sword!" Gajeel thrusts his sword transformed arm at Rogue. Rogue turns into a shadow and swirls around the blade, before reaching Gajeel.

Shadows shoot out and slash at Gajeel's face, sending him flying into the ceiling, and Rogue lands in his feet. "Shadow Dragon: Waxwing Flash," Rogue states in an ominous voice. Gajeel hits the ground with a heavy thud.

"What's happening to you, Rogue-kun?" I murmur aloud. This isn't like Rogue at all. I purse my lips,

Rogue looks like he's possessed by something. He could probably even kill Gajeel!

I watch as I see two shadows going head to head in battle. Did Gajeel seriously just become an Iron Shadow Dragon?! One of them moves ahead of the other, and a gloved hand reaches out, gripping the second shadow, and pulling out Rogue's body.

I couldn't believe what Gajeel just did!

Gajeel punches Rogue in the jaw with an iron enveloped fist that sends him flying back with a cry of pain. I wince. That's gotta hurt. Gajeel punches Rogue through the roof they'd moved to in their shadow forms, causing it to crumble, and Rogue's form moves in ahead. Gajeel's shadow form easily catches up with Rogue's and Hajeel grabs him by the face, and throws him up through the ceiling. Gajeel's body is completely covered with iron as dark shadows swirl around him, his eyes completely white.

"Say goodnight!" Gajeel exclaims gleefully. "IRON SHADOW DRAGON: ROAR!!"

A beam of light ringed with shadow explodes from Gajeel's mouth and hits Rogue head-on while he's in the air, and he screams in agony. Then, there's an explosion and the beam of light and shadow fades away.

Rogue then falls back on the ground, as I flinch again. I don't see anymore shadows coming from Rogue's body. I clench my fingers loosely as I gaze at the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

"Uh, well... I-I guess that's it! The fight is over!!" Chapati announces and the crowd cheers wildly as Gajeel breathes heavily, gazing back at the collapsed Rogue. "The winner is Gajeel!"

Fairy Tail earns another point, making it 51, while Sabertooth still has 55 points.

My heart pounding in worry, I jump to my feet and race over to Rogue's and Gajeel's location.

I hope Rogue is alright.

When I reach the spot the two Dragon Slayers were battling at, I stop beside the crouching Redfox as I breathe heavily, causing Gajeel to look at me in surprise.

"Viv? What are you doing here?" Gajeel asks.

I don't answer as my eyes were glued to the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

"Viv-chan, what are you—" He's cut off as I rush over to him and drop to my knees to wrap my arms around him, causing both male's eyes to widen.

"I was so worried so I came as soon as I could," I say, immensely relieved that he's back to his normal self. After a heartbeat, Rogue returns my embrace and meets Gajeel's eyes over my shoulder.

"Hmph. I get it now," Gajeel says in understanding as he watches us, and that makes me blush a bit more.

"Viv-chan! Rogue needs you! He needs help," Frosch pleads me.

I pull away from the Cheney and turn to him as I reply, smiling gently, wiping away my tears, "You've already helped him, Frosch."

"Fro did?" He asks with wavering eyes that pulls at my heartstrings.

"Yes," I say, nodding as I gently stroke his head. "And, let me tell you, you're one, very brave little Exceed." Frosch grins widely in relief at that, and my heart flutters at the adorableness of it.

I grab Frosch in a tight hug as I squeal, "You're just too cute!"

"Way to ruin the moment," Gajeel grumbles, rolling his eyes. But I ignore him.

I set Frosch down and turn back to Rogue, who is smiling as he watches my interaction with Frosch.

Rogue grunts as he sits up. I tell him, "Take it easy. You're still wounded."

Rogue ignores me as he grabs my waist, and leans towards me and kisses me passionately, which I immediately return.

"Awe, geez!! Get a room, you two!!" Gajeel snaps in a flustered tone, a yellow tick mark on the side of his head as his eyes turn to annoyed white triangles.

Rogue and I pull back for air, and we gaze up at each other, our faces flushed. "G-Gajeel's watching," I say, suddenly shy.

"I don't care. You're mine, Vivian, and I want him to know that," Rogue replies, frowning.

I blush again.

Rogue and I kiss again, our lips dancing in sync. We soon pull back again and Rogue pulls me into his lap as he sits up.

"Hey, Viv," Gajeel addresses me. "Remember, we have to meet up for the final fight soon."

"Yeah, I know, Gajeel," I reply, relaxing against Rogue's chest, as he wraps his arms around me and strokes my hair gently. "Let's just take this moment to rest a bit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 380 30
Lucy had lost her memories when she was young. when she turn 18 she get her memories back and her mate what will the guild said,will they turn there...
12.2K 289 27
It was another normal day at Fairy Tail. Everyone was either drinking, talking, or fighting. I was just sitting around, doing nothing. There were no...
17.5K 197 39
Akira Suishou Mizuno has been taken back by her former dark guild, Dark Star. Everyone is devastated by the loss of their little sister, and friend...
488K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...