A Lifetime with you

By thekswriter

If you have read my Possessive Tharn, this is the story of their reincarnation. New generation will begin her... More

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 15

4.1K 297 201
By thekswriter

Nikki's POV

I am currently resting in Ezrah's bed.

I can't sleep especially when he is staring at me like this. He keeps caressing my face which I find nice. It feels so good but I have to act like I am not affected.

I keep thinking if I made the right decision. Everything happens of a sudden.

"Don't worry, we won't do it tonight. I'll give you more time to prepare."
Ezrah uttered.

Prepare what? What the hell is wrong with him?

"Anyway, I'll bring Nigel to the mansion tomorrow. There will be a mass and Ira said my presence is needed there. You come too. They said they want you to come to their place as well."

"Why me? But if you will go there, I won't let you go alone to that place." He said.

"I don't know too."

It was around nine in the morning when we arrived at the mansion. I feel like crying again when I remembered Cole.

"Bestie." Here comes my best friend.

He sounded so weak. He is not in his usual cheerful self. It's totally understandable given that one of their family just died.

He was pushing the twin stroller.

"Are these your babies, mommy?" Nigel called him mommy.

"Gel, he is not your mom," I told my brother.

"But he is your best friend so he is my mommy too," Nigel replied.

"I am your mommy too, cute kid." Reese lowered to kiss his cheek.
"These are my babies, Aki and Rye."

"They are both cute. Why this baby has dirt on his chest?" He is referring to baby Rye's birthmark.

"That's not dirt. Rye was born with it because he is special." Reese told him.

"So this one without a birthmark is not special? Oh, poor baby. Don't worry, you are special to your p'Nigel."
Somehow, it made Reese laugh.

My brother paused. He is thinking.
"Can I marry this baby, mommy? This one without a birthmark? I can be the daddy and he will be the mommy like you." He told me. Oh my gosh, Gel.
What are you saying?

He kissed the baby.

"Don't kiss Aki. You just ate cookies. You didn't wash yet."

"I want this baby Aki. He is cute and clean without a birthmark." Nigel told me.

"I am sorry about my brother, Reese. He is probably hungry."

"I just ate cookies. I love baby Aki." Gel keeps repeating.

I dragged him to the room where the other Kiriguns are waiting.

They are all complete.

The man in the middle started to talk. I haven't seen him before.

"... the Cole Toy Museum and Leisures will be transferred to Reese Jongcheveevat."

Why am I even here?

This seems to be announcement of will.

"50% of his net worth amounting to 237 billion baht will be transferred to his wife, Kai Suppasit while the rest 25% will be divided equally to Aki and Rye." Damn! These babies are loaded.
"15% will go to the Kirigun foundation and the remaining 10% will be under Mr. Isaac Joaquin Ezrael. In addition, there is a vault that you may claim once you get married."

"Why am I included? I just accompanied Nikki here." He said. Why is he so mad? He needs to shut up. At least respect the decision of the deceased.

"Cole hotels and restaurant chains will be transferred to Miracle's name."

"The Cole apartments will be divided equally to Yohan and Ice Suppasit. 126 units each."

Their attorney announced a lot of properties like how rich that guy is. These are only under his name.

"Nigel Serrano will be granted the full scholarship in any school of his choice ."

Oh shit!

"In addition to that, he will receive his quarterly allowance reaching 500,000 up to his high school and increase to 1 million once he reaches college."

Hell! I started to cry. He included Nigel. My brother's future is secured now.

Miles hugged me.

I cannot believe it.
The wealth of this family is not a joke. Cole is not even the richest here. Like how much power this family holds?

Nigel didn't understand a single thing.
"Mom, but he said last night he will give us a house."
I covered my brother's mouth and said sorry to them. That was so embarrassing.

I will be too shy to accept the scholarship and allowance for him but this is for my brother. Am I too greedy for accepting even though I am not a Kirigun?

Everyone got their shares.

"And to Nikki Serrano, the Kirigun house and the vacation house in Ayutthaya will be transferred under your name."

Wait! Why am I included too?

I can't accept this one.

"Nikki, please accept it. I will be happy if you take it. You are the only person here who deserves that place."
Sir Kai smiled at me.

He is so strong and brave. Imagine your husband just died but he can manage to still stand tall here and smile.

I looked at Ezrah who is confused about what is happening too.

"All properties are not to be sold. This will be inherited by only family members. All of this will be voided once you didn't follow the request. He also left a letter for everyone." He handed us an envelope each.
"And this is his general message to all. 'Once you are reading this, probably I am not with you anymore. Please be happy. Please don't let anyone break this family apart. We are Kiriguns, and Kiriguns can never be weak. To my Kai, be strong. I know you are. Please know that I love you so much and we will meet again. I love you, my cinnamon baby. Thank you for protecting me with all your life. Because of you, my life has been the happiest. To everyone, dada loves you.'

I checked the envelope handed to me too. "You found him already. Stay with him. Be happy with him. Be happy with Ezrah. He is the answer. Stay with that house once you are sure already. I love you... Mama."

Cole! You never failed to make me cry. You left me with a house and secured my brother's future. Because of this, I will never have to worry my whole life. What you left me is more than enough?

I closed my eyes. I hope you know that in these short moments that I've been with you I felt your love. I love you too, Cole. I love you.

"Are you going to accept those? I can guarantee Nigel's education too." Ezrah told me when we got out of the room.

"I know. I can guarantee it too. If I have to triple my work I would just for Gel. But these are the will of Cole. Let's respect it."

"I don't understand why they want us to be included in their family. Cole is a good guy but I am not expecting a 10 percent" Ezrah said.

"Just accept it," I told Ezrah.

We didn't stay long in the mansion. We just had lunch with them.

Ezrah promised Nigel last night that he will bring him to the amusement park today.

"Are you sure it is fine for you to skip your work?"

"Your boyfriend is the boss, remember?" He winked and I acted throwing up.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Nigel exclaimed. All this time, he is watching us from the backseat.

"Shut up, Gel. We will neve...tsup."
Yeah, right. We will never kiss in public, I was supposed to say that but this guy beside me just kissed me again.

"What do you want to eat today?" Ezrah looked so happy.
He helped me unbuckle my belt.
Does he think I can't do it myself?

"We just finished our lunch. Why are you thinking about eating again? Let's proceed to our main purpose here...rides." I told Ez.

"Relax a bit, Niks. We are here to have fun." He looked at Gel. "Ice cream first?"

"Yes, please." My brother answered. The extreme happiness is evident in his eyes. It's different. It radiates.

"🎵I am with my family. My daddy is handsome, my mommy is grumpy.🎵"

What the hell was that song?

"Did Nigel just say that I am grumpy?"
I hissed.

"You asking that is like admitting that you are the mom and I am truly the dad." He teased.

I chuckled when I saw Ezrah blushing.

"Stop dreaming. I didn't say that."

This Ezrah is hallucinating again.

"What the fuck? Where the hell are your parents? What an annoying kid. Are you blind?" A man yelled. We didn't notice Gel. He accidentally spilled the coffees of the two men. He was so excited that's why he bumped into these guys.

Ezrah rushed to pull the collar of the tall guy who just yelled at Gel.

They didn't flinch. Ezrah pushed him.
"Who are you to yell at my son?"

This is a serious matter but what he said tickles me inside.

"Yes, he is my dad. He is handsome and he is strong and many money."
Gel idolizes Ezrah to the highest level.

Ezrah is about to push the guy again but I don't want Gel to be witnessing this kind of act.

"Chill, Ezrah. Let go of him." I asked. We are catching attention.
"We are sorry. Let me pay for the coffee." I choose my battle. This is not worth it.

"You are irresponsible parents." The guy added.

Wait.

He should have just stopped there. I had already apologized. But forgive me because I can't chill now after what he said.

"Repeat it." I dared him.

"YOU.ARE.IRRESPONSIBLE.GAY.PARENTS." He insulted us. Gay, yes, but we are not irresponsible.

I punched his mouth. His lips bled. He was about to punch me too but Ezrah caught his arm and twisted it.

"That's enough, Ezrah."

I looked at the two. "Run and avoid me when you see me alone. It would be messier if my son isn't watching. You should be thankful."
I whispered to the other guy before I dragged Ezrah and Nigel away.

"I am sorry, mommy. I didn't see them. I was just excited." Nigel hugged my thigh.

"No harm done, Gel. Should we buy ice cream now?"

"Yes, mom." Nigel gladly replied.

I looked at Ezrah who still seems out of it.
"I fucking wanna slice their throats." He uttered.

"Forget about it. Nigel is okay." I tried to touch his cheek. Is this cheesy?

"Ugh. I am itching to break their bones." Ezrah said.

"Baby, we are here to enjoy."

He paused.

Oh, shit.

"What did you call me?" Ezrah's face brightened. "You called me baby?"

"You just misheard it. Let's go to our first ride." I replied and held Gel's hand.

"I heard it correctly. you called me baby." Ezrah grabbed my other hand.

"Okay. Then I called you baby. So what's wrong? You are my boyfriend."

Why did I even call him that?

"Nothing is wrong. I love it, baby."

Awww jeez.

A/N: The love story of Aki and Nigel can be read in KS7 - Owned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2.8K 42
18+ *Mature Content * "...Alone you are powerful, but together you are unstoppable..." (There are some unexpected twists and turns and obstacles the...
84.1K 3.5K 18
MewGulf Fanfiction. ❤️
379K 13K 48
OhmNon Omegaverse Story A/N: This story contains mxm and mpreg. PS:- None of the media belongs to me. Cr to the owner. Start: 12/7/2021 End: 1/11/2021
42.3K 3.2K 28
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.. 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. April 2024