Leonetta's Forevermore 3: The...

By leonetta_stories

The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and L... More

Chapter 1: Tour To Africa
Chapter 2: First Stop - Morocco
Chapter 3: Are You Ready For The Date?
Chapter 4: Reconnecting
Chapter 5: Misunderstandings
Chapter 6: The Show
Chapter 7: Together We're Stronger
Chapter 8: Our Lustful Night
Chapter 9: Change Of Character
Chapter 10: Good Classics
Chapter 11: Shocking News
Chapter 12: Third Time
Chapter 13: Dance Class
Character List (The Next Generation)
Chapter 15: New Beginnings
Chapter 16: The Introduction
Chapter 17: First Day Of School
Chapter 18: One For The Ages
Chapter 19: Reunion Of Chaos
Chapter 20: Back At The Studio
Chapter 21: Bad News
Chapter 22: Disbelief
Chapter 23: Kids Unite
Chapter 24: A Surprising Alliance

Chapter 14: Magic & Miracles

176 4 1
By leonetta_stories

Diego's (POV)
It's been almost 3 weeks since this tour started and yet it feels like we only arrived in Morocco today. I miss that place already, but not as much as I miss Egypt. Even though we didn't perform in Cairo, it was amazing to go sightseeing. Being able to touch a part of History was truly special for me. It also cancelled out Namibia as we didn't have time to go anywhere else except the hotel and the venue of our show. 4 hours have passed since we arrived in Cape Town, South Africa. I've always wanted to go on holiday here, so luckily I can finally tick that off my bucket list. Just climbing out of a steaming hot shower, I opened the bathroom door and walked out to see Francesca rehearsing her song on the bed.

Francesca: Anything can happen
If you believe in magic
Everything is yours
So just go
It's your time what you're waiting for
Oh-oh, Oh-oh
Everything is open
Everything you dream about is there and more
So just go
It's your time what you waiting for!
Now I can't wait no more
I feel it in my heart
I'm a super star!
Life is an open door.

Diego: Amazing!

Francesca: Oh! Hey, didn't see you there.

Diego: Sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to startle you.

Francesca: It's okay. What are your plans for the day?

Diego: I'm not sure yet, why? Do you have something in mind?

Francesca: I have a whole itinerary. I mean, it's a special day after all.

Diego: Why am I not surprised? Wait, what do you mean...

I was talking whilst putting on my pants, when someone knocked on our room door.

Diego: Hold that thought.

I opened the door to see Violetta with a bright smile on her face, looking straight at Francesca.

Violetta: Hey, happy birthday Fran!

Francesca: Thanks Vilu.

I stood puzzled, but I shook it off almost immediately as I didn't want to blow my cover.

Violetta: Are you two ready?

Diego: Where are we going?

Violetta: Going shopping for Fran's birthday. I promised I'd take her to get anything she wants, needs or sees that she likes.

Francesca: Where's Leon?

Violetta: He's coming now, he put the children down in Emma's room.

As she said that, Leon came walking down the hallway with the twins in a stroller.

Leon: Hey guys. Before you look at me like that babe, Emma is not feeling well and couldn't take care of them today, so they're coming with us.

Violetta: Okay, well Diego, get dressed and we'll meet you downstairs.

Leon: Actually why don't Fran and I take the kids downstairs, you wait for Diego.

Violetta: Why?

Leon: Well if you must know, I got her something for her birthday too.

They rushed out of the room, down the hallway and to the elevator. Violetta and I looked at each other confused. She moved inside and sat on the bed whilst I looked for what to wear. I'm glad that they had left as I needed to tell her I had forgotten.

Violetta: You forgot, didn't you.

Diego: Forgot what?

Violetta: Her birthday. I know you forgot her birthday today.

Diego: You think she knows?

Violetta: You were pretty obvious, but I don't know. She's usually clueless about things like this.

Diego: I didn't say happy birthday though.

Violetta: Maybe she thinks you're pretending you forgot, well I hope that's the case for your sake.

Diego: I can't believe I forgot my wife's birthday! If I don't get her anything, I'm dead!

Violetta: Then let's get going and find you something to give to your wife.

I got done and then we headed out of the room and to the rest downstairs.

Leon's (POV)
When Francesca, the twins and I got to the lobby downstairs, she ranted about her situation, which caught me by surprise.

Francesca: Do you think he knows? I know I should've told him about it. Maybe that's why he hasn't wished me a happy birthday, because he's mad at me.

Leon: If he knew he would've been happy and he would've spoken to you about it.

Francesca: What if he's not happy?

Leon: How can he not be happy, it's something that you've both been wanting for a while now! I for one, am so happy for you. Fran, you're pregnant! It's really a miracle, considering everything you two have been through.

Francesca: Yeah, I guess you're right. Does Vilu know?

Leon: No, I haven't told a soul. I thought it should be your news to share.

Francesca: I'm scared Leon.

Leon: I know, I was too when Vilu was pregnant. Look, it doesn't get any easier, but I promise you, Diego will be there for you, and so will Vilu, and so will I. Plus, if we're not there for some odd reason, you have the entire gang to lean on.

She came closer and squeezed me tight with a big grin on her face. As we were hugging, Diego and Violetta came and rushed us to get going.

Diego: Let's go.

Walking through the city, taking in the scenery, the girls wanted to capture these moments on their phones.

Violetta: Babe, let's take a family pic after I take one with Fran.

We took the photos and then walked along the beach before getting to the mall. Violetta and Diego went their separate way without even telling us, which I felt was a little strange. Francesca and I walked around the mall, looking for something for her birthday. We went into a jewellery store, as something in the window caught her attention.

Francesca: Ooh this is stunning! What do you think?

She was looking at beautiful diamond earrings, which I could see through the window, suited her well.

Leon: I love it. Is this what you want?

Francesca: Yeah, this can be my birthday present, thanks.

Leon: Alright, from me to you.

We went to the counter, where we waited for the jeweller to assist us.

Jeweller: May I help you dear.

Leon: Hi ma'am, could I please purchase those diamond earrings in the window.

Jeweller: Ah, good choice. You're a very lucky lady.

Francesca: Very lucky indeed. Thanks again Leon.

Leon: My pleasure, happy birthday.

I handed her the packet that the women put the little box of earrings in, wished her happy birthday and then she hugged me.

Jeweller: You two make a very cute couple. How longer have you been married for?

Francesca and Leon: No no no no no no!

Leon: Um, we're just friends.

I looked out the window and saw Violetta and Diego with the twins, looking at the dresses in the window opposite us.

Leon: Speaking of, there's my wife and kids!

Francesca: And my husband!

They saw us in the jewellery store and came in, eager to see us.

Violetta: Leon! Fran!

Francesca: Where did you guys go?

Diego: Vilu went overboard with the shopping spree, so we took a little longer than planned.

Leon: Babe, how are the kids?

Violetta: They're fine, they're asleep now. Fran I got you something for your birthday. I think you're going to love it!

Leon: Where's Diego?

He came from talking to the jeweller, or should I say flirting with the jeweller, only because he seemed a bit agitated.

Diego: Um I'm here! I was just uh asking the women where the frozen yogurt place is.

Francesca: Okay... After that we can go back to the hotel then and open all the presents!

We headed back to the hotel and took her to one of the conference rooms we had booked for her. We opened the door to see the rest of the gang jumping and screaming in delight.

Everyone: Happy Birthday Fran!

Tears filled her eyes as she hugged each person one by one, thanking them. Andre put on some music and we danced for a while, until it was time to open presents.

Francesca's (POV)
Camila and Maxi organised the party really well, and everyone did a fantastic job decorating the room.

Francesca: This is incredible! Thank you all!

Maxi: Present time!

I picked up the first gift I saw, which was from Camila and Broduey. An acrylic music print with a picture of Camila, Violetta and myself and with the song, "Friendship Code" at the bottom.

Francesca: This is incredible! Thank you guys so much! I love it!

I ran up to the both of them and gave them a huge hug. The next gift was from Ludmila and Federico. They got me a spa weekend back in Buenos Aires and Andres, Bridget, Naty and Maxi got me a day alone with Diego at the sky hotel here in Cape Town. The sky hotel has a "Sky Hi Ride" on the roof top, which is where you can see the entire city. Violetta bought me a few dresses, all of which I adored and Diego then came with a guilty look on his face.

Diego: So about your gift...

Francesca: Look sweetie, you didn't have to get me anything. As long as we're good, I'm happy.

Diego: Too late, I've already gotten you something. Take a look, I hope you like it.

He gave me a small navy box to open. With the brightest smile on my face, I stood there, not believing what my eyes had seen.

Francesca: You knew?

Diego: I saw the test in the bin before I threw my tissue in.

I threw my arms around him and kissed him with all my might.

Violetta's (POV)
I was there when Diego found the pregnancy test. He was so elated, and I was so happy for them because they really wanted this. When he found out, he knew what to get her, so we went to the mall to ask the jeweller to customise the bracelet saying, "I love you mommy!" and collect it when it was ready. When Francesca and Leon were in the store, Diego got the bracelet whilst I distracted them for a few moments.

Francesca: Guys, thank you all for the gifts. Forgive me for saying this, but as great as these gifts are, it doesn't beat the one I found out recently. Diego and I are having a baby!

The entire room screamed with joy for the couple. They were smothered by all the bugs that came their way. I went over to Leon, as I noticed he wasn't shocked after hearing the wonderful news.

Violetta: So when did you find out?

Leon: I was there when she found out. She threw up all over my new sneakers.

Violetta: Serves you right for not telling your wife!

Leon: It wasn't my secret to tell babe.

Violetta: I see how it is, keeping secrets from one another. Okay.

Leon: I'm taking the kids to the room. Call me if you need me.

He left with the twins and I stayed up and partied with my closest friends in the world. After this miracle, you'd expect nothing to go wrong, but I've never been more wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 219 23
Continuing from Leon, Violetta and Leonardo come home from Madrid, and they move on with their lives, but Violetta wants another baby, will Leon agre...
119K 3.8K 60
[ Disclaimer 101: I wrote this 6 years ago when I was 12 so don't be shocked at the cringy and crappy chapters. I warned you. Enjoy.] Violetta and Le...
29.4K 603 28
Violetta,Federico and their friends are back!!! Lots of drama between Violetta and a new character in the story. Fede and Vilu's house is set on fire...
9.1K 168 45
In this sequel of Leonetta's Forevermore, there are some things that are different and some things that never change. It's been 5 years since the inc...