- Y/n Tsugikuni -

By ren_nobu

Be aware that this story contains alot of spoilers from the official manga. A story of how Yoriichi's unborn... More

~Y/n's Character~
Chapter 1 - Hinokami Kagura -
Chapter 2 - Weakest Hashira -
Chapter 3 - Upper Moon 7!? -
Chapter 4 - Flame Breathing -
Chapter 5 - Brain Splattered -
Chapter 6 - Pass Down the Legacy -
Chapter 7 - Seething Rage -
Chapter 8 - Sun Breathing -
Chapter 9 - We Doin' What Now? -
Chapter 10 - Man in Disguise -
Chapter 11 - Improve to Prove -
Chapter 12 - Borrowed Time -
Chapter 13 - Where tf is he? -
Chapter 14 - There He Is! -
Chapter 15 - Talking to Women -
Chapter 16 - Most Prized Posession -
Chapter 17 - Solar Dragon -
Chapter 18 - Halo Dance -
Chapter 19 - What Was That For? -
Chapter 20 - Don't Play in My Room -
Chapter 21 - I Don't Make Mistakes -
Chapter 22 - A Climactic Showdown -
Chapter 23 - The Chosen One -
Chapter 24 - Past Noon -
Chapter 25 - I'm Adorable -
Chapter 26 - A Dramatic Irony -
Chapter 27 - Matter Over Mind -
Chapter 28 - Be Gentle With Me -
Chapter 29 - Infinity Castle -
Chapter 30 - But Nobody Came -
Y/n

Chapter 0 - The Beginning -

8.9K 151 5
By ren_nobu

3rd Person POV

In the front yard,
a twelve year old Y/n catches the sight of bloodied and lifeless bodies. shocked, he ran over to their body and asks what had happened, before turning his head and looking inside his house.

to his horror, he finds the rest of his family dead, with blood strewn throughout the house. "Dad..? Dad!" He calls out.

A strange humanoid looking creature heard his voice and reveals himself to the latter. "I'm thankful. The man brings me feast just to hide these." It said, munching on a finger.

Y/n forced his sight to look at all of his family members to see which has lost a finger, then the scene brings down to his father.

This infuriated him and charges towards the demon. It tries to attack with its claws, but Y/n side stepped and brings his full-force fist down to the demon until his limbs are shredded off.

However, the scene was witnessed by the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku, who had a blank face. He was not smiling at all like he's supposed to. with Rengoku, he thought that there was something weird about that child.

it's not like he was surprised by his strength, but he seemed like he was... glitching..?

"Who... Is he?" Rengoku thought. he wasn't supposed to be here. why?

- Five Years Later... -

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It seems that we have to send more Demon Slayers." A man sits down.

"Tsuguko, Tsugikuni Y/n..." He calls for him.

"Right away!" He sat up and walks away.

~~~

Pretty short but it's because most readers thinks that Prologues are boring...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 843 32
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...
8.6K 343 20
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
68 0 15
Flora Shizen learned of the origins of her parents and technique, Nature Breathing. However, with this came the gravity of how much her original worl...
9.3K 195 24
Tanjiro is a slayer of brightness, his family was murdered by non other than the Demon King, seeking out revenge Tanjiro goes upon a journey to cure...