FINAL GO | adam banks [4]

By -kay1ee

It's been a full three years and no one has spoken to each other. No one has said anything since their big bl... More

prologue
back to hell
tryout ready
boo to captain scarlett
not giving up
different approach
damn duck cult?
three whole years
that's it
light bulb
embarrassing
hear me out
get over it
girlfriend?
lets go, lover boy
not the time
back to square one
nice job, captain
we've got our 'captain'
too much pink
it's always her
aye, aye, cap
our final go
those same ducks forever

cast

2.1K 15 0
By -kay1ee

CAST!

Scarlett Anderson
"you had a six year bet on my love life that continued even after we stopped talking?"

Aspen Johnson
"i cannot believe i have to be surrounded by these idiots everyday again."

Bianca Johnson
"it's kinda sad seeing you two all grown up. i feel like a mom."

Jenny Anderson
"you're just...a lot less bitchy now."

Joey Anderson
"i'm not an asshole, you're just dumb."

Cameron Dalton
"because in that moment, you chose me, and i've never felt luckier."

All the Ducks as themselves!
"quack on three?"
"no, that's so dumb."
"but.."
"no."

NEW!

Morgan Hunt
"oh, please you're like the exact person everyone wants to be during high school."

Abbie Roberts
"i think i should stop talking now but i honestly can't bring myself to stop."

Anna Connors
"that scrawny piece of shit is the one you were upset over?"

Nancy White
"that's why he chose me over you. i'll always be the better option."

¡DISCLAIMER!

I do not own any of the mighty ducks original characters. I own nothing but the plot and the other characters which include: Scarlett, The Johnson's, The Anderson's, and any other character that is not in the original mighty ducks series.

A/N!
okay this is pretty much a spin off of the other books. i know i added an ending to the third book but i did have this idea planned for another book but i don't really feel like starting a whole new series thing when i could just continue with this one.

so you could think of this as what happened during their high school years since i didn't really put that in the third book or the ending.

i honestly don't know is this is good or the idea is good yet. i haven't read much over the parts i have made and i also haven't made that many parts yet. this may be short depending on how the story goes.

please comment suggestions or ideas to help me out. i honestly just made this to get me through the school year so i'm not as bored after school so it's nothing that serious.

also i don't know how frequent updates will be so please bare with me!

-

9/12/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 290 22
π“¦π¨π§ππžπ«π₯𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ΰ£ͺΛ– ִָ֢𐀔 βͺ hockey imagines ❫ ❝ we found wonderland, you and i got lost in it. and we preten...
85.5K 1.5K 26
"the last time he climbed it, they were at least seven years old." Β· Β· ─────── Β·π–₯ΈΒ· ─────── Β· Β· stand-alone the mighty ducks: d3 adam banks x oc
35.3K 564 32
"Hi. You two boys didn't seem to get the chance to be introduced. I'm Connie Moreau, by the way." She smiled sweetly, holding her stick and helmet in...
71.5K 882 28
Lexi Riley is a freshman at Eden Hall, her brother is Rick Riley who plays on the varsity hockey team. She isn't too excited about the upcoming schoo...