Given oneshots

By porangporangleenaurs

there's no inappropriate content in here it's really just wholesome stuff <33 #53 for given!!! April 26th 202... More

Mafuyu x Uenoyama
Given story 1
Mafuyu's winter thoughts
Mafuyu x Uenoyama
Mafuyu x Uenoyama
Akihiko x Haruki 2/2
Given story 2 (Habits)
Uenoyama (boredom)
NEW STORY!!
Given story 3 (art)

Akihiko x Haruki 1/2

224 3 1
By porangporangleenaurs

It's really short but this book is supposed to be formed of short stories, I really hope you don't mind <33

-
-
-

It wasn't exactly bad in the beginning, but when he started to go downhill it hurt me.

All the times I've tried to help Akihiko, with everything, it really hurt me.

"When do you think the lyrics will be ready?" He didn't answer, which made me a little worried.

Just looking at the guitars around the
room, "Akihiko?"

Turning in my direction, I could see the small tears threatening to fall down his eyes. The only thing I could do was hold him in my arms, giving him the type of comfort he needed.

"Haruki, I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused to you"

"It's hard to forgive you, but I don't hate you"

"Thank you" He looked down "For sticking with me"

"Am always here for you"

-

Even tho there's a lot for me, us and you to work out, I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...