My Indian Girlfriend

By Clare1390

Rina a foreigner comes to America to study, what happens when she meets new friends, and enemies and most of... More

Chapter 1: Rina Khan
Chapter 2: Flourish Glory
Chapter 3: I Passed?!
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: First Day at School
Chapter Six: Do not think of them
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight: Project
Chapter Nine: Are you gonna sit there?
Chapter Ten: Rhona Anderson
Chapter 11: Is that your Friend?!
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter 13: A friend of mine
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51- Finale

Chapter 30

214 7 0
By Clare1390

"Who was that?" Rina asked knowing he was speaking with someone.

"No one, anyways, is your mom okay about...."

"Yeah she's fine"

"Okay"

"Karl please try to go to class" Rina said
Karl was quiet, he didn't want to go to class.

"Please"

"Rina I....."

"For me"

"Rina do not....."

"I will do whatever you ask just go for class now"

"You mean whatever you ask?"

"Yes"

"Fine"

"Thank you so much"

"But don't go back on your word"

"I won't, as long as you attend classes until I return"

"Okay, fine"

"Thank you so much, I love......" Rina stopped in her tracks she was too excited that she over talked and now this came out from those deceiving lips of hers.

"Just go on, I don't mind" Karl smiled.

"Shut up" Rina said and ended the call.

Karl was about putting his phone in his pocket when someone put their arms around his shoulders.
He looked at his shoulders and then at the person and saw Marcel. Who was this guy?

"So? Who was it on the phone" Marcel asked Karl.

Karl pushed away his hands and went, he didn't know what this guy needed from him and why he followed him.

Marcel smiled creepily looking at Karl leaving the library.

When it was time for class, Karl attended all the classes shocking Gg and Flora.

It was lunchtime, Karl, Gg, Davis, Mg and Flora sat on a table eating when Marcel came in and sat beside Karl. They all looked at him.
Gg smiled and looked at Karl.

"Um Karl who's he?" He asked Karl assuming Karl knows him.

"It's my first time seeing him" Karl said focusing on his food.

"Hey don't act like you don't know me Karl" Marcel hit Karl's elbow with his elbow making Karl spill his water on his white shirt.

Mg chuckled he could tell the way Karl looked at Marcel he felt like choking him to death.

Karl dropped the water on the table and carried his food and stood up and walked to an empty table and sat down, he didn't have the time for him.

"Stop troubling him dude, he's not in a good mood" Gg said.

"Oh yeah, why?" Marcel asked.

"And why are you so interested in him?" Flora asked raising an eyebrow.

Marcel shifted his gaze to flora, he had seen this girl before with the girl they just suspended this morning.

"Em, your friends with the girl they just suspended right?"

"Answer my question then I'll answer yours" Flora gave a straight face, if she's having a bad impression of you she give you the expression straight ahead unlike Rina who smiles at you and still speak bad to you.

"There's no answer to your question" Marcel smiled at her.

"Really? Okay then I cannot answer yours" Flora spoke.

"Fine then but is he friends with the girl?" Marcel looked at Karl who was sitting alone on the table.

Davis was already annoyed with this meddler so he got up and went to sit with Karl.

"Come on why are you guys getting angry already? I just wanna talk"

"Go on we're listening" mg said, he wasn't annoyed he enjoyed listening to this guy.

"Why's he angry?" Marcel asked.

"He isn't angry, why don't you mind your business?" Flora was exasperated.

"Chill girl, am leaving" Marcel stood up and left.

"Better" flora rolled her eyes and went back to her food.

....
....
After school, every one was going home when Marcel came to Rhona who was filing her nails at a corner and humming.

"Hey" Rhona looked at Marcel and turned back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked looking at her nails.

"What? You don't want a ride?"

"Oh thank you very much but I have someone else to take me home"

"Oh who is it?" Rhona looked at him

"Marcel there are a lot of people at school that would agree to take me home, don't think you're the only one" Rhona rolled her eyes and faced her nails back.

"Alright whatever you say, but who are you going to follow today?"Rhona raised her gaze and looked at Marcel.

"And how is that your business?"

"You're mad aren't you?" Marcel smirked.

"Of course I am"

"Okay, what should I do to make it up to you?"

Rhona smiled and was about to open her mouth when she saw Karl and Davis pass, they were going to the garage.
Marcel looked at her gaze and saw Karl.

"Seems you're interested in that guy" Marcel leaned on the wall.

"You're right" Rhona looked at him.

"What's so special about him?" Marcel glances at Rhona.

"To be honest I do not even know, but he is a charm to me, we were best friends when we were little now he doesn't even speak to me that much. All he knows is Rina Rina Rina, but am glad she's out for suspension" Marcel looked at Rhona.

"You mean that girl this morning?"

"Mhm"

"So they're friends?"

"Marcel you ask a lot of questions that aren't your concern, just let it be" Rhona said and left.

Marcel sneered and looked at Karl and Davis from far.
...
...
...
Davis has already gone and Karl remained, he didn't feel like going home yet, so he leaned on his car and pressed his phone when Rhona appeared at his front.

"Hey Karl" Karl raised his gaze from his phone and looked at Rhona.
Wasn't this girl ever tired of speaking with him?

"You haven't gone yet"

"Yeah so have you" Rhona smiled, she tried to put on a good impression so Karl would forget their fight.

"I don't feel like going home yet"

"And you prefer staying at school? Why don't go out or something?"

"Not in the mood"

"Why so? We can have a drink outside or even have dinner"

"Nah, my mom is not that kind"

"Oh yeah I forgot, auntie Janet, she's such a mom" Karl didn't say anything but just smiled faintly.

"So how will you go home?"

"Uhm I don't know yet, my car broke down yesterday, I took a cab in the morning and my dad isn't around to lend me his car.

"It's alright I will drop you off"

"Really? You don't have to Karl"

"Okay, good night" Karl said and opened his door and drove off.

Rhona stood there speechless, she thought he would still object and drop her off but he.....

She immediately turned around when she heard someone laugh, it was Marcel.

"How did it go?" He asked within his laughter.

Rhona gave Marcel a death glare with clenched fist.

"Oh are you angry? Am so sorry but you can't force yourself on him Rhona. I think he is a little bit tired of you"

"Shut up! Just be silent!" Rhona said and left.

"Just keep on chasing the dude Rhona while I chase mine"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 462 16
A regular teenage girl shifts to a new more fancy school where she meets someone who gets on her veins as well as her heart <3 Let's see how she get...
22.9K 2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
1.4K 86 13
Her~ Why the hell everyone is hell bend to spoil my life at this young age 'abhi to pura world 🌎 tour karna baki hai ' It's my my life and I will...
86.7K 3.9K 72
What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger than that. What if it's broken? Will hopes...