Lettie

By the_hart_twins

COMPLETE ✅ Born into the Romano family after seven generations of no females birthed, Scarlett Isabelle Roma... More

hi
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
covers
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Epilogue
first and final bonus chapter
bonus bonus bonus

bonus bonus bonus-2

17.6K 497 340
By the_hart_twins

Lettie is 17 here.

Y'all be ready for some drama and a little, just a little spice. I legit drunk wrote more than half of this. Midnight_Reader767 can attest for me as I always put her through the weirdest shit whenever I'm drunk💀

Also, this is a few days after she introduced Zeus as her boyfriend.

"So, does your family know about your little fling with Andrei?" Zeus asked as he looked up at Lettie.

They were currently in Lettie's bedroom, Zeus laying on lettie's lap as she sat on her bed. They just talked about random stuff, basking in each other's presence.

"He's still alive isn't he?" She sighed.

"Really? Not even Lucius Or your mom know?" He asked shocked.

"No, Zeus. My mother was reluctant about me going on a date with you, how do you think she would have reacted if she knew her little girl used to fuck her best friend like a horny little rabbit? And do i even need to explain why Luci doesn't know?" She raised a brow at Zeus.

He felt jealous, but pushed it away, knowing she was all his now.

"Don't you dare even let it slip." She narrowed her eyes at Zeus.

"Damn baby I'd never betray you like that jealous or not. " He mocked a hurt expression.

"Good boy." She snorted.

After looking at her stunning face for a while, Zeus leaned up and kissed her softly.

"Oh well, at least you're mine now and I'm yours." he smiled, moving away from the kiss and laying back down on her lap.

"Damn right you are." She smiled as she leaned down and kissed his head, nose, cheeks and finally, his lips.

The kiss started getting deeper and deeper, as zeus sat up on Lettie's bed. He moved her onto his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist, never once breaking the kiss.

She let out little moans as Zeus kneaded her butt with his big, beautiful hands.

"I love you so much" He whispered as lettie's lips started leaving butterfly kisses starting from his cheeks to his neck.

"I adore you, Zeus. You're making me fall for you so fast and hard." She whispered against his neck, kissing it after she was done speaking.

She gently bit down on a particularly sensitive part of his neck, making him moan and arch himself onto her, trying to merge them into one person.

His bulge pressed into her clothed slit, making her moan as she rubbed herself against more, sucking on his neck.

Zeus squeezed her butt, pulling her even closer and helping her rub against him. Lettie moved back to her lover's lips, initiating a rough kiss.

Unlike him, Zeus could tell Lettie was definitely experienced in this area, but it only made her hotter.

He laid her down on the bed and got on top of her, he pecked her lips then slowly reached below her ear, kissing her softly.

His kisses became deeper as he moved down to her neck, Lettie giggled as he brushed against a ticklish spot. The giggle soon melted into a moan as he thrusted his clothed member against her warmth, all the while nibbling on her neck.

When he moved away, her neck had three small red hickies which only made the petty little shit in him smile.

Lettie stroked his length through his jeans, making him groan. Zeus rested his veiny and long hands on lettie's thigh, his hand going inside her skirt. Just as his hand was about to go higher than her inner thigh, the door to Lettie's room burst open.

The couple froze, with Zeus' hand in lettie's skirt and Lettie's hand right on Zeus' junior. Clothed of course.

There stood Lucius Romano in all his glory. His face was rapidly getting worse after catching his sister and a bastard in an increasingly suggestive position, which clearly indicated, nasty things would have happened had he not intervened.

"SCARLETT ISABELLE ROMANO. YOU GET AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT THIS INSTANT." He yelled as he pulled his gun out, ready to shoot the fucker trying to seduce his sweet and innocent little sister.

That broke them out of their reverie and they jumped apart. Lettie jumped into action, moving in front of Zeus so Lucius wouldn't shoot.

"LUCI CALM DOWN. Please put the gun away." She tried to reason.

"No. You come here and stand next to me first." He beckoned, his face red with anger as his blood boiled.

"How dare you lay your filthy hands on my pure sister" He seethed, pulling Lettie to his chest with one hand while the other held the gun.

Zeus only stared amused and a little embarrassed, but he let his girlfriend handle her brother, as he knew it would only get worse if he intervenes or says something.

"Luci put the fucking gun down I started it." She said through gritted teeth.

"No. He's dying today." He sneered, clicking the safety off.

"LUCIUS STOP" She screamed, looking ready to cry.

Lucius put his gun back, glaring holes into Zeus' back as he turned to go to the bathroom.

"What the heck was that" Lettie glared at him.

"You're not allowed to do all of this Lettie. Just because he's allowed to date you doesn't mean he's allowed to touch you. Actually you know what. You're grounded for a month. You can't see anyone other than me for that one month." Lucius said as he pulled his phone out and called someone.

"Yeah. Get the villa ready. I want everything stocked up meticulously. Especially the things my sister likes. I'll send you a whole list of snacks which must be there in bulk so we don't fall short of them. I'll be there tomorrow with the princess." He spoke and then hung up.

"EXCUSE ME? I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE." she yelled at Lucius as she hit him in the chest.

"You are going with me on a business trip tomorrow. End of discussion, princess. Say your goodbyes and no touching because I'll be right here." He narrowed his eyes at her just as Zeus came out of the bathroom.

Lettie quickly ran up to him. Looking Lucius dead in the eyes, she kissed zeus and made him run out before Lucius could react.

She humphed at Lucius and left the room, going to find her mom.

"Did..... Did my sister.. Did she just do that?" Lucius asked himself, dumbfounded with his innocent sister's sudden rebellious behavior.

"Zeus fucking ivanov. You're a bad influence on my baby." He muttered angrily and left the room.

Lucius actually didn't care what Lettie did as long as it made her happy. She could ask to blow up a whole country just for fun and he wouldn't care, as long as she had fun and was happy.  She would never even think of blowing up a country of course. He was wealthy enough to meet any demand she could have.

All of his wealth, his properties and everything he owned was hers and hers alone. she could ask for his life and he would give it to her happily.

But one thing Lucius couldn't stand was her leaving him. What if things had escalated and Lettie had ended up wanting to leave him and move in with Zeus?

What would he do then?

What would he ever do without her?

Which is why he went a little overboard.

At least now he would be able to spend some prince luci- princess Lettie time without interruptions for a whole month.

They haven't had it in a long time. Lucius knew Lettie would forgive him in a few hours and take this as a positive thing, which would eventually make her look forward to the "business trip".

He really knew her inside out. He also knew she loved him more than anything in the world and could never keep a grudge against him.

"DAD" He heard her yell, knowing this was just going to backfire on her.

He leisurely walked out of her room, narrowing his eyes in anger and disgust as the image of his pure little sister kissing the Russian brat came into his mind again. He didn't even want to think about where her hand was.

Walking into the living room, he saw Lettie in their father's arms, looking angry.

As soon as she saw Lucius, she stood up, looked him dead in the eye, turned around and then walked away.

Luci was shook.

Lettie had never given him that kind of attitude before. Everyone was shocked.

"What did you do?" Domenico asked, looking like someone told him zebras could fly.

"nothing. He just cockblocked her." Julian said, as he typed away on his phone.

"Why would you do that?!" Athene scolded, moving to smack his head.

"What do you mean 'why'? That's our baby!" Aries spoke in shock.

"I assume he's dead." Atlas spoke, not even looking up from his device.

"He isn't. She didn't let me shoot." Lucius shrugged.

"Good thing you didn't kill him. You'd be hated by her your whole life if you had." Julian snorted.

"You could kill him and make it seem like an accident." Atlas suggested.

"Actually. You know what. You're right." Athene nodded at Atlas' words.

"Lettie is a mini Lucius. She would know in a heartbeat. That wont work." Hades spoke as he crushed a can that was in his hand, imagining the can to be Zeus' neck.

"Well, I'll be keeping her away from him for a whole month." Lucius smirked.

"There's a catch." Julian scoffed.

"Of course there is. There's always a catch with Lucius." Domenico sneered.

"Why of course. I'm going on a business trip and I'm taking her with me." He smiled.

Aries' eyes widened when it set in.

"Fuck no you little bastardo- my daughter is going nowhere with you." He angrily spoke.

"I can always sneak her out." He shrugged.

"No." He sternly said.

"What's this about?" Athene raised a brow.

"You know how long his business trip is gonna be?" He asked.

Athene's eyes widened as she came to the realisation.

"No way Lucius. You're not taking my kid away for a whole month!"

"I can and I will" He smiled.

Asking to go with him was a waste of time. He wouldn't let them. He would make sure no one followed. That's how obsessive he was over his sister.

It was honestly an issue, but he loved her too much.

The brothers didn't even have the chance to protest as he just walked away, informing one of the maids to pack some important stuff for Lettie because he already had another wardrobe, her skin care products that he knew by heart and other stuff she would need there, prepared for her at his villa just for her.

(This is how rich I want to be in life. Where I don't have to carry any bags just create another wardrobe for myself😭)

At night when everyone fell asleep, Lucius walked into Lettie's room just to find her on facetime with Zeus. Lettie hadn't noticed Lucius yet.

"-I'm pretty sure I'm going. Plus you know I can never stay mad at Luci for a long time no matter what he does. I just love him that much." She spoke as a guilty smile came onto her face.

Lucius melted like ice cream on a sunny day. His sister was simply the most adorable and ones of the most purest beings out there.

"You should go. It would give you some time alone that you desperately wanted. The only down side is, I'll miss you." Zeus smiled sadly, wanting nothing more than to hold her.

"I'll miss you more. I love you." Her eyes widened when she blurted that out. Her palms slapped on her mouth as Zeus stared wide eyed at her.

"Did you just- tell me it wasn't a hallucination and you actually said you love me." Zeus pleaded.

"I think I did say it. I love you Zeus." Lettie laughed once she broke out of her reverie.

"I wish I could kiss you right now." Zeus' tone was so sweet and desperate that Lucius wanted to gag.

"Me too" Lettie whined.

"ZEUS COME HELP ME WITH THIS!" Ruslan yelled in the background which made them both laugh.

"No touching my sister ivanov. " Luci spoke, startling Lettie and making her fall off the bed.

"OW" She screamed.

Lucius ran to help her up, just as Zeus asked.

"you okay Lettie?"

"Yep. Go help your dad. We'll talk later baby. Love you." She said, still on the floor, smiling through the pain.

"Love you too cutie" Zeus smiled lovingly as he hung up.

"Your boy toy is disgusting." Lucius spoke in disgust.

"He's not a boy toy." She hissed as she rubbed a sore spot on her butt.

"Whatever you say." He shrugged.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you." She grumbled.

He. Melted.

"I'm sorry for pointing a gun at your boyfriend in front of you, baby." He smiled as he kissed her head lovingly, rubbing her back.

"So, when do we leave?" Lettie asked, making Lucius smile even more.

He was a little manipulative, but he knew no one could ever take his spot in his sister's life. Not even when he dies.

Lucius was her comfort, just as she was his.

______________

guess who's sleep schedule is messed up.

Anyways I'm too tired to write an author's note because it is,

6:33 am and I haven't slept a wink along with someone

Cough Midnight_Reader767 cough

I hope y'all enjoyed!

Love you!

No angel's bitch today since this is a spicy chapter.

Angel~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 105K 63
4 Mafia Families. 5 Overprotective Brothers. 1 Little Princess. A Tale of Revenge. Ava DeLuca, only daughter of the Capo dei Capi (Godfather) of the...
335K 6.8K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
97.5K 3K 22
#1 in possesive #1 in onlygirl #1 in newschool 02/01/24 #1 in youngest 21/02/24 Kyrie Sage Arena is a sweet girl, with a kind heart, a quiet personal...
11.4K 318 16
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...