Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 47

9.4K 148 120
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

   It's such a peaceful morning, the sun just peaking through the window and my naked fiancée sleeping right next to me in bed. Her beautiful brown hair messy and spread out along the blankets of our bed, her long eyelashes brushing the skin below her eye, her pink plush lips pulled up in a content tired smile.

   My heart beats excitedly in my chest, carefully moving over and checking my phone to confirm that this day is finally here.

   A grin overtakes my face, and I drop my phone, spinning around and placing a kiss to her nose. She groans softly, her eyelids fluttering—

   "Wake up bro! You're getting hitched today!" My brothers and best friends bust the door open, barging in.

   My eyes snap wide as I fist the blanket and yank it over Amara's naked body. Liam slaps his hand over his eyes, Drake spins around and Dawson closes his eyes. Mason just laughs and Mark sighs with the roll of his eyes "Told you this was a bad idea." 

   Amara quickly wraps the blanket around her, rubbing her eyes and then glaring at my family "Assholes! You woke me up! Dovrei spararti per avermi svegliato, ma sei fortunato che sia il giorno del mio matrimonio!" She randomly switches to Italian and Dawson pursed his lips, turning away muttering his sorry.
(I oughta shoot you for waking me but you're lucky it's my wedding day!)

   "You didn't tell us she was naked!" Liam exclaims, still holding his hand over his eyes.

   "You didn't tell me you were going to bust into my room!" I snap back, glaring daggers at them. Mason shrugs his shoulders, looking over at Amara "Nice tits princess,"

   A growl leaves me as I throw the covers off and launch myself at Mason. We both fall to the floor with a thud as I slam my hand over his throat, growling at him, anger flaring through me. "Don't you even dare say that to my fiancée!"

   He gasps against my hold on his throat, a smirk quickly spreading across his face. Slowly that smirk starts to fall. My hand tightens, smirking as his face slowly starts to turn red.

   "Kingston!" Amara scolds and immediately I stop everything I was doing and stand up, turning to look at her.

   She had an eyebrow raised at me, her hair falling over her bare shoulders. Thankfully my jaw dropping fiancée is covered by the blanket.

   I look back at them and grab Mason up by his shirt and shove them out the door one by one "Out! We'll be down in a little." They all leave and once the last foot is out our bedroom door I slam it shut behind them. Another growl vibrating through my chest.

   Amara throws the blanket off, revealing her mouth watering skin to me. I hum, walking over to her and climbing onto the bed over top of her, planting my lips on hers.

   Our lips leave with a small pop, "That was hot babe, but don't kill your brother," she whispers, her hazy emerald eyes flicking up to my eyes then back down at my lips.

   "He saw what's mine." I grit, my jaw clenched. She smiles softly and pulls me in for another kiss. Which I quickly return, my anger fizzling out at the soft caressing touch.

   Once she pulls back again her forehead touches mine, our eyes locking.

   "It's our wedding day."

   My heart quickens it's pace as I wrap my arms around Amara's naked body and hoist her up onto my shoulder. She squeals as I stand up from the bed, her soft stomach against my shoulder, her ass right by my face as I walk us into the shower. Her warm breath fans the skin of my back, the muscles tensing at her little kiss she places there before I flick the lights on and set her down on the tile floor.

"Yeah, I'll start the shower, we can brush our teeth, have some shower sex, and then they can steal you away to get all fancied up in the beautiful white dress you bought just for me." She hums softly, looking over at me with a little smile.

I quickly walk over and turn the shower on, the clear water pouring down and splashing onto the tile.

"No shower sex, we leave for our honeymoon after the reception. Then we can have sex all you want sugar," she purrs softly, swaying her naked hips as she walks over to me and gently drags her hands down my chest. My dick instantly wakes up at her softly touch, a smirk on my face at the statement that just fell out of my soon-to-be wife's mouth.

I can't wait until it's just wife.

I can walk around and flash the ring on her finger to everyone. Show my wife off and laugh at guys because she's officially off the market for the rest of her life.

My fingers wrap around her wrist, stopping her movements from going any farther down, "Promise? The second we get into our room I can take you whenever I want?"

She nods her head and I grin widely, moving to the sink and grabbing my toothbrush, quickly spreading toothpaste along the bristles and brushing my teeth until they shine white.

Amara does the same, the mirror starting to fog as steam rises from the shower. My eyes glance over at Amara, her hair still a little knotted and messy from sleep.

I'll do her hair.

I'll do her hair, and then I'll braid it. Just like I'm going to do for our future daughter.

She goes to grab her hair brush but I gently grab her hand and pull her towards the shower, letting her get in first before I get in and shut the door behind me.

Warm water showers down her tan skin, the water droplets trailing every inch of her skin that I have tasted and memorized.

She's absolutely fucking perfect.

From her chocolate brown hair sticking to her back, the water droplets catching in her long eyes lashes, all the way down to how the fog makes her emerald eyes gloss.

Water trails down the crack off her beautiful plump breasts and a zap of jealousy surges through me.

Lucky water droplet.

She looks at me so softly, so lovingly. It's hard to believe that she never thought love was real. She never thought we would end up here. She never even considered falling in love. And now look at us. All alone, in our own home with two dogs, all the things we can ever want and living our best lives.

Carefully I reach behind her, grabbing some conditioner to work the little knots out of her hair. She looks at me softly, "You don't have to—"

"I want to. Besides, soon you'll be my wife and I can do this for you every night. Might as well get used to it now mi amor," her small hands rest against my chest, the water splashing down on both of us now that she tugged me under the water. She pushes up onto her toes and plants her soft, damp lips on mine.

A smile pulls at the corners of my lips, unable to stop myself from doing so whenever she gives me the slightest amount of affection.

When she looks at me and smiles I can't help but smile back.

She's dangerous to my heart.

Because she holds it in her hand.

We kiss until we're breathless, having to pull away for air.

Air is stupid.

Why can't Amara be my air?

She's the only reason I'm living, breathing.

My eyes snag on the tattoo that Amara got for me as she turns her back to me. The Grey family tattoo. Right between her shoulder blades, right where mine is. Goddamn, if that doesn't make me even more protective I don't know what does. It's beautiful inked permanently on her skin, like my families symbol was made to be placed on her skin for the rest of her life.

I spread the conditioner across my hands and spread it along the ends of her hair, starting at the bottom of her and working my way up. Each little hum of satisfaction she gives me makes my heart soar knowing I'm making her happy.

"You're so good at this," she murmurs softly, leaning her back into my chest and relaxing around me. The water cascades down the front of her, over her beautiful breasts down her toned stomach and straight between those beautiful silky thighs.

I groan softly at the sight and Amara pinches my side, reminding me what I was originally doing.

"They're waiting for us downstairs," she reminds me but I gently kiss her cheek, wrapping my left arm around the soft skin of her bare hips, pulling her wet, naked body fully against my wet naked body.

"They can wait. They don't have a beautiful fiancée standing in front of them naked in the shower and sighing with relaxation as they watch the droplets of water trail down the perfectly smooth skin." Her cheeks flush a bright red, my fingers now working shampoo into her scalp.

"Fine, as long as I can do your hair as well," she mumbles and I kiss her cheek again in agreement. "Done," I whisper in her ear, my teeth nipping at the soft lobe teasingly.

The red along her cheeks darken, enjoying herself as she placed her hand over mine wrapped around her waist and tips her head back onto my chest.

The water clings to Amara's skin, the sight enough to make my mouth water at all the things I can and have done to that skin.

I've put so many hickeys on her I'm surprised they aren't permanent by now.

She's mine.

And soon every single fucking man in the world will know it.

Amara Grey. Kingston's wife. Off limits to all but Kingston.

That sounds pretty damn good to me.

~~~~

Mason quickly grabs my wrist and drags me towards the door, an impatient look on his face as he does so.

"Hey!" Amara calls and Mason freezes. I quickly yank my wrist from his grasp and spin around to face Amara.

The girls are surrounding her, holding her arms and trying to pull her away from me.

"Come on! We have to get ready!" Summer groans, tugging at her arm. Keyara nods her head, giving Amara a narrow-eyed look. Ashlyn and Moren give her arms another tug and she looks over at me and yanks out of their grip, running towards me.

I quickly run to meet her in the middle and wrap my arms around her, burying my hand in her chocolate brown hair and kissing her possessively.

Her arms instantly wrap around my neck as she pushes her tongue against mine, kissing me like it's our last time. She grips my shirt tightly in her hands, pushing herself closer to me as our lips part then meet again quickly.

Our noses touch, our eyes opening at the same time. Her beautiful emerald eyes glitter as they meet mine, giving me a warm smile "I love you," she whispers, her grip on my shirt loosening.

"I love you, baby."

"I just needed the kiss, we won't see each other until 6pm." A beat of my heart skips, a frown overtaking my face at her words.

Why couldn't we've set the time to noon?

What's wrong with that?

She gives me a little smile, pecking my lips again softly "I'll see you then, in a big white dress and a bouquet of roses," she reminds me and a smile crests on my face once more.

   "You guys are so in love it worries me." Dawson grunts and a laugh leaves Amara, my heart tingling with the sensation of her beautiful laugh.

She smiles at me, her emerald eyes excited as her arms slowly pull away from me, turning back to the girls and walking over towards them, glancing back at me before the girls grab her arms and drag her away towards the limo to get her ready for our wedding.

I turn back to the boys and they roll their eyes, walking back up to me and guiding me down the driveway to the other limo for us.

   Mason pops open the door and shoves me inside. I grunt, falling onto the clean black leather seat and I shoot him a glare.

   "What?" He shrugs, slipping in next, "I was worried you might change your mind and sprint for her." I roll my eyes at him, stretching my legs out along the wrap around leather seats and leaning back.

   The windows of the limo are tinted, seats wrapping around the car, shelves of whiskey and glass cups gently rattle together with the close of the door behind Mark. Lines of LED lights line the top of the limo, the limo dim but seeable. Mason reaches over and grabs the whiskey, popping it open and pouring a glass for himself before passing it around to Dawson, then Liam, then Drake, and then finally Mark.

   They hand me the rest of the bottle and start taking sips.

   I stare at the bottle before closing the cap and setting it back on the shelf. The boys pause and look at me confused.

   "I want to sober when she walks down the aisle." I explain to them and Mason rolls his eyes, "You're so whipped!"

   In a flash the crack of his skin sounds through the limo and he grunts, rubbing his arm where I just back handed him. A scowl covers my face and Liam sighs, taking a swig of whiskey "Chill man,"

   The glasses rattle slightly on the shelves when the driver of the limo pulls out of our driveway, turning gently down the road. Everyone around me starts chatting randomly about random things while my minds drifts.

   Amara...standing there waiting for me, her hair done up and make up put on, framing her beautiful face. A white dress covering up her delicious body as she slowly makes her ways towards me.

   I'm not going to cry.

   I'm too strong to cry at the sight of her walking down the aisle. They'll only make fun of me for rest of my life if I cry.

   But just the thought of her being my wife makes me giddy with excitement.

   "Where are you guys going for your honeymoon?" Drake randomly asks, pulling me out of my thoughts and back into the limo ride.

   "Uh, some place in the Maldives," I answer and Dawson nods, taking another swig of whiskey.

   Mason wiggles his eyebrows at me, "You guys gonna make me any nieces or nephews while you're there?" I reach over and slap him again, this time a little harder.

   Dumbass.

   But...maybe...

   I'll ask her.

   After all, it is her body. It's her choice whether she wants to have kids so early after getting married or not.

   But whatever she decides, I'm fully on board with it.

   Dawson sends Mason a glare in my favor and Mark smiles "I can't believe she picked me to walk her down the aisle."

   It's true.

   Amara picked Mark to walk her down the aisle. She told me it was because he was the closet she would ever have to family before she knew me. And he was like a brother to her. Which is completely understandable.

   I'd do the same thing.

   "Do you remember the time you snagged Amara in the principles office and growled at me and Dawson saying she was yours?" Mason asks with a laugh and I chuckle along with Dawson.

   Mark, Drake, and Liam look over at me shocked, and Mason grabs out his phone. "I got the footage off the cameras, check it out." Liam quickly swiped the phone from Mason's hand and leaned closer to the middle of the group to see the video.

   Liam looks up at me with a smirk "From the moment you saw her, you fell in love with her. Didn't you?"

   Shamelessly I nodded my head and Drake smiles softly, glancing out the window.

   Liam nudges his side playfully as Mark tosses his phone back at Mason and pulls out his own "Check this out!"

   He holds the phone out for everyone to see.

   Oh fuck.

   It's the first time I saw Amara.

   Just as beautiful as she is today. Sitting in that little hidden booth in the back of the library.

   She somehow has gotten even more gorgeous than she was back then. I don't understand. How can my fiancée get any more beautiful?

   The second my eyes laid on her, you could see the instant feeling. The way my shoulders seemed to tense and my chest rose with a quick breath. The tape shows everything.

   From the first time I saw her, to the time my eyes strayed down at her ass. Everything I did that day recorded. And all on Mark's phone.

   They all turn and look at me, "Do you have your vows written?" Mark asks and I quickly nod my head yes, pulling the folded paper out of my pocket and spread it out in front of me. My handwriting scattered across the paper, the special stuff easily readable. Maybe it was incase I went mute all the sudden and the priest had to state my vows for me.

   That was one of the many options that could happen.

   Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No.

   Always better to be prepared.

The words are seared into my head. I've wrote and re-read those sentences for three whole months straight. They can ask me to recite the whole paper and I could. Just from memory. I want it to be perfect when I tell her. I want to stare into her eyes as I speak each word clearly, just to get my point even further across that I love her with my whole being.

I don't even care if she didn't even write a vow in return. I just want her to hear mine.

"We're almost to the location, the suits have been flat ironed and are hanging up for you." The limo driver randomly speaks and my eyes fly to the window.

We're getting married in the exact place I proposed to her.

There are cars and workers all around the secret place I showed her, people walking in and out with food and silverware, and chairs. So many things happening at once.

Dawson pats my shoulder "You guys did good, but sometimes the amount of love you have makes me sick." He states, a seriousness in his eyes but a playful smile on his face.

He's always been an annoying brother. Grumpy, is how Amara describes him. And I totally agree with her. He mopes around and gives people glares. He's only soft for family, anyone else is an awful human being that he will refuse to talk with, let alone interact with.

But inside he's just as nice as any of us. We all look intimidating and rude, but we're just softies on the inside. It just takes the right person.

And Amara is my person.

My eyes roll on their own and I chuckle, "Someday you'll feel the same thing I do for someone and then you'll look at me and say "You were right Kingston,"."

Dawson rolls his eyes, shoving my shoulder playfully. "I never say you were right." He states, crossing his arms across his chest and Mason laughs along with everyone else in the limo.

Slowly the limo comes to a stop and everyone stacks their empty whiskey glasses together, waiting for the driver to give a nod before popping the door and stepping out.

   I step out last, the smell of salty air meeting me, a gust of wind making my hair rustle. So many memories flash before my eyes as we walk towards the building we rented nearby for the reception, and preparation.

The building is huge, the siding coated in a bright white, the doorways covered in red roses, a mix of gold twisted within the stems.

I pull the door open and see some of the girls talking with the people about placement. They're wearing long silky looking red dresses that match the color roses we have hung all over the place.

"Oh god..." Liam whispers, sucking in a breath as his eyes land on Summer.

Drake groans from my left, his eyes most likely trained on Moren. They all look okay, but I'm sure my Amara looks ten times more gorgeous than them. She's more beautiful than anyone else on this fucking planet.

Mark pushes past me, walking towards Ashlyn in a trance. "Hey baby," he greets, wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her a quick kiss. Ashlyn smiles up at him and ruffles his hair with a little laugh, making him smile in return.

My eyes unconsciously look around for Amara. I know she won't be here, but I have to try.

My heart seems to sink when I don't spot her.

She's getting ready.

For our wedding.

Maybe I do have a problem. A problem with the love of my life. I can't be away from her for too long. It makes me worry, and anxious until she's back in my arms again.

Dawson pats my shoulder brotherly like and calls to the others. We all walk towards our large room to get ready, pushing open the small, almost invisible door and walking into the room fitted with our suits hanging freshly steamed and ironed on metal hangers around the room.

My eyes immediately find mine, a full black tuxedo with a white button down shirt and matching red tie with the roses, a red silk looking piece of fabric tucked into the front pocket.

The door closes behind Mark as he closes the door, flicking the lock and turning towards his tux.

"Let's get ready. We only have a few hours." Dawson explains and Mason nods. Everyone does, reaching forward and grabbing the suits.

   The suit is made of the finest fabric, soft and breathable but well made and sophisticated. We all start stripping our clothes off until we're all standing there in our boxers, slowly unhooking the dress pants from the hangers and carefully pulling them on.

   Amara has planned out this wedding, from the food to the type of lighting. And me having a wrinkled suit is the last thing I want for her. She worked so hard to get her special wedding.

   I just get to marry her. She put in all the work to make this wedding possible and I just kind of have to show up, speak my vows, say I do, and kiss her like it's the last time.

   But I'm going to make it up to her during our honeymoon. I'll make sure I treat her like a spoiled queen while we're there. Give her everything she wants, take her shopping, out for breakfast, lunch, hell even dinner every single day if it means I can pay her back for everything she's done for us to get married here.

   I pull the comfortable dress pants up my legs, the fabric sitting on my hips as I grab my white button down off the hanger and slip it on my arms softly. Carefully tucking in the tail of the shirt, making sure it's even all the way around and not a single thing is out of place before adjusting the waistband of my pants again. I pull the zipper up and fasten the button before grabbing my shiny black belt and wrapping it through the loops. I make sure not to miss a single one. The gold metal clinks together as I pull it in front and fasten it, tucking the tail neatly between the belt loops.

   Liam whistles and I turn to look at him already fitted in his suit. The groomsmen have different suits than me, but still match the theme. They have full black suits with a chain of gold in their pocket, giving the accent color some credit tucked into the vest. He buttons the front of his blazer and adjusts the sleeves on his arms, dragging a hand through his hair before whistling again, "Your fiancée has a good taste in suits." He compliments, spinning around so his back is facing the mirror to take a look at the back view.

   I turn back and grab my black vest off the hanger, slipping my arms through the arm holes before carefully and precisely buttoning it up.

   A knock sounds on the door and Mason walks over, messing with his tie and pulling the door open a crack, peaking his head out.

   They talk back and forth for a few seconds before he closes the door and turns to look at me, a letter in his hand. "It's for you," he states, walking over to me and handing me the neatly closed black envelope.

   My eyes flicker down to the envelope before back up at him with a raised eyebrow. He shrugs, sticking his hands in his pockets "It's from Amara."

   I quickly turn away from him and rip the envelope open, pulling out a neatly folded piece of paper.

   My hands shake slightly as I unfold the paper carefully, my hands shaking so much I'm scared I'm going to rip whatever she wrote on here.

   I flick the paper, my eyes slowly trailing across the words.

   Hey sugar,
       I know I'm not supposed to be talking to you but I couldn't help it. Especially not when I'm going to be walking down the aisle to you. But since I can't see you in person I wrote this quickly.
   (So the girls wouldn't yell at me)
   I love you. So much, the second I saw you in the library I hated you for a different reason than how I proceeded to tell myself. Truly, I hated the way you made me feel. But now that I let you crash through my walls I'm so glad you taught me to love.
   I just wanted you to know before we even say 'I do' that I will never be able to thank you enough for showing me love, and what it feels like. Just knowing you're by my side through hell and back makes my heart tingle with warmth.
   I love you baby, can't wait to see you in your tux. I bet you look handsome ;)
                                  - Xoxo Your amor <3

   I can feel my ears turning red, a cheesy smile pulling at my lips as I carefully fold the letter away and stick it safely in my vest pocket.

   I glance around and grab a random note off a note pad near me and snag the pen, writing a quick message back to her, spotting a bouquet of black roses sitting by my suit. I grab the perfect one, checking to make sure they cut the thorns off like they were supposed to before wrapping the note around the stem.

   "Hey Liam," I call to him. He looks away from himself in the mirror and walks over, his polished black shoes clicking softly against the wood flooring as he walks over to me. I hand him the rose and he looks at me with questioning eyes, "Take that to Amara for me." He nods with a smirk, nudging my shoulder before walking off and out the door with a quiet click.

   My eyes drift to the mirror in front of me, my tie and suit jacket all that's left to put on besides my shoes.

   My chest rises with a deep breath as I reach out and grab my red silk tie, wrapping it around my neck and folding it accordingly until it's perfectly laying down the front of my button down an black vest. I carefully tuck the end of the tie underneath my vest and grab the suit jacket, slipping my arms through the nice fabric.

   I pull the jacket down, adjusting it over my shoulders and flaring the sides out before smoothing them down my front, button the middle and looking at myself in the mirror.

   God I can't wait.

   I carefully touch my carefully gelled back hair, Amara was very specific on how she wanted it.

   The same way it was on our first date.

   My fingers fiddle with the gold clasp on my suit, adjusting it until it was perfect, smoothing my palms down the front of my suit, pulling in another deep breath.

   Just another few hours.

   That's all.

~~~~

   Drake pats my shoulder "We'll all be out there in a few after you. Don't fret." He states before walking off down the hall towards the girls dressing room.

   My lungs heave with a heavy breath. Only a few more minutes, a half an hour at most.

   I pull the door open wider and take a step out into the hall, everyone else down already sitting in their seats. A smile lifts on my face as I close the door behind me and turn around—

   "Did you forget to invite me?" Asher's voice asks, standing there with a cocky grin on his face. The smile on my face immediately falls and I glare at him "Why are you here?" A demand lacing my voice.

   He shrugs his shoulders, stepping closer to me "You know it's rude to not to invite an old friend." A growl builds in my chest, my hands clenching into fists.

"You aren't invited."

His smirk widens "Oh, but I should be. I was such a good friend to you," my eyes narrow on him, taking a wide step towards him. My jaw clenches tightly, anger racing through me.

He doesn't move. Just stands there with an evil glint in his eye.

"What do you want?" I ask, glancing at a clock on the wall. I have to get down to the beach soon.

"An invitation and an apology." He suggests, glancing around.

"No." My voice comes out firm and agitated.

He sighs, shaking his head "I thought she was just a quick lay. She turned you soft man," he speaks, rocking back on his heels.

Anger makes my hands shake, clenching my hands so tightly my knuckles are white, my jaw clenched so tightly it almost hurts. "She didn't turn me weak." I snap shoving his shoulders. Hard.

He stumbles back, eyes wide "That's no way to treat an old friend." He seethes, regaining his balance.

"You were never a friend to me. I told you to stay away from me and Amara." Asher shrugs his shoulders, stepping forward and leaning into my space "Amara's irresistible." He whispers, eyes dancing with danger.

Without a second thought my hand swings, my fist slamming into his jaw with a hard smack. He groans, his face flinging to the left.

"What's going on here—Asher?" Mason walks over, anger lacing his features and he picks up the pace. "What are you doing here?" Mason demands, standing next to me with a daring eye.

"Came to see the beautiful bride and the groom. Forget to invite me?" He asks, massaging his jaw with a pained look.

"No. We told you to stay away.", Mason puts an emphasis on we.

   He lets out a loud sigh, looking at me with an angered look "What did I ever do to you!?" He spits, rolling his jaw which is now turning a shade of pink.

"You make Amara uncomfortable. And that's all the reason I need." I seethe at him, my fist itching to connect with his jaw again.

Asher scoffs, rolling his eyes "Oh boy. I make your whiny girl uncomfortable, so what!?"

I take another swing at his face and this time my knuckles come in contact with his eyes, anger fuming through me.

"She isn't whiny," I spit at him, my fist hitting his face again.

"She's perfect." I snap, punching him again. And again.

And again.

Again.

And again.

Until somehow he ended up on the floor.

Well damn.

That was easy.

I clear my throat, straightening my back and smoothing my suit back down, cracking my neck to let out some tension that had gathered.

   Mason turned to me and pat my shoulder "Don't worry, we'll take care of him. Go to the wedding, Amara can't get married to you if you aren't there." He ushers me towards the door, glancing back at Asher who's groaning on the floor, clutching his nose.

   "Thanks Mase, see you there," I give him one last look and he nods, giving me a reassuring smile before making his way back over to Asher.

I pull in a big breath, opening the doors and stepping out. Salty air meets my face as I do so, my eyes falling closed as I enjoy the feeling of the wind in my hair and on my face, caressing me softly like Amara's hands.

   When my eyes open, the sun is slowly going down towards the horizon, the white tent covered with red roses set up on the beach, the fabric blowing gently in the wind. People dressed in black and white and red fill the seats in as I make my way down the path to the beach.

The sand dusts across the tops of my shiny black dress shoes, the wind pulling at my dress pants softly.

The second I step onto the make-shift wood flooring, everyone turns and looks at me. Mom takes one look at me and starts crying, turning to my dad who's smiling proudly at me and holding mom, trying to quiet her.

My shoes click against the wood floor, that being the only other sound I hear besides my thumping heart. My hands start to sweat, my heart beating hard against the my chest.

The officiant stands up at the archway, a kind smile on his face as I step up to him, my nerves alive. He guides me to his left and turns me to face everyone in the chairs.

The wind rustles the roses, the ocean waves crashing against the shore off in the background. Music begins to play and my heart seems to be bashing against my chest. Slowly, Mason and Keyara walk out, arms linked with smiles on their faces as they make their way slowly down the aisle. Dawson follows behind with Ashlyn on his arm in place of Mark, which he isn't too happy about; then Liam and Summer walk behind him next, then lastly Moren and Drake.

It takes them a good ten minutes to make their way down the aisle and file off to their places at my sides. My mom is already sobbing and my dad's trying to comfort her as soft piano music plays overhead.

James and Julius trail down the aisle a good minute or two in front of Amara, tossing white and red rose petals along the aisle. Smiling in their suits. They are such good kids, now both being 11 years old, but their personalities haven't changed, James is still bold and Julius is still an observer. But it doesn't matter, they're both great kids. And amazing brothers.

People pull out their phones and snap pictures, whispering about how cute they are. The breeze pulls some of the petals around, under the chairs but that's the least of my worries right now. James and Julius quickly take their seats next to mom and dad and everyone falls silent.

The sound of heels against wood makes me heart leap, gulping as everyone stands and turns to watch my future wife walk down the aisle.

My heads rest down in front of me, laced together. My hands are sweaty even with the cool sea breeze.

White fabric catches my eyes and my heart stops all together, the sight before me so breathtaking it feels like time has been paused. On everyone except Amara. The soft piano musics seems to match her movements, each step she takes in her red high heels that peak out from beneath that large skirt clicking quietly with the beat.

A beautiful ballgown takes up the aisle floor, fabric white roses scattered along the bottom and all the way up the top. She holds a bouquet of white and red roses, a long vale trailing behind the long train of the dress.

My eyes water, seeing her walk down the aisle to me. A tear slips down my cheek but I hold my hands in front of me, trying to blink them away. It doesn't work.

Shit. I told myself I wouldn't cry.

——————————————————————————
Wedding day! Yay! Anyone else mad about Asher?

Like when did he think he had the right?

Anyways 😂, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

I know I say this a lot but thank you for all the love and support! I never thought my writing would be capable of such attention.

I hope you guys are having a good day/night/morning! 😚

See you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 33.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
35M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
206K 12.3K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.6M 355K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...