Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Too Sweet [46]

399 9 0
By KxAmbrose

"Try pulling on her arm a little harder." Bryan suggested as he watched Kennedy and Nicole train the ring and Jon was advising in the corner.

Since Kennedy and Jonathan had a show in Scottsdale, they decided to visit their friends and practice at Bryan's gym for her upcoming match. It was also a great time to catch up with them and let Zoey and Birdie have a little playdate in the meantime. 

"Like that?" Kennedy demonstrated pulling on Nicole's arm doing a submission move.

Bryan nodded and looked over at Jon, who nodded his head in an approval.

"How does it feel?" He asked, looking down at Nikki, who smiled through the discomfort.

"Hurts, but it's nothing too bad." She replied and Kennedy slowly let go of the hold and moved off the side, sitting beside her friend.

"You excited to face Ashley?" Brie asked, getting into the ring carrying along the babies with her and setting them down on the mat.

"Yup. It's gonna be my last match for a while." Kennedy smiled as Jon took a seat beside her.

"Really? Why?" Nicole asked curiously, smiling as Zoey crawled into her lap.

"We're gonna start trying for baby #2." Kennedy grinned as Jon smirked and Bryan patted him on the back. 

"Oh, my gosh! How exciting, that's amazing guys!" Brie said, reaching over to give them a small hug.

"I'm surprised you guys haven't gotten pregnant yet. Colby said you two get it on like dogs." Bryan laughed as Jon let out a loud laugh and Kennedy shook her head, attempting to hide her embarrassment.

"Bryan!" Brie scolded, shaking her head and hitting his chest.

"Blame Colby, not I." He defended as they all laughed.

"Have you thought about seeing a fertility specialist?" Brie asked, looking towards Kennedy who shook her head and rose her brow.

"Should I?" Kennedy sought and Brie nodded.

"Well, it took Bryan and I, so many tries to get pregnant and it didn't hit us to see a specialist until we were frustrated. If we went earlier, we could've gotten the help me needed earlier." Brie told her as Kennedy bit her lip and nodded.

"They're very informative and they run a bunch of tests to see if you're having fertility issues and then they offer a bunch of different services that could help if you guys end up having trouble getting pregnant." Bryan added as Brie nodded her head.

"Yup and if you want, I'll ask my doctor to get me a referral to a doctor in Vegas for you guys." Brie offered and both Kennedy and Jon nodded.

"We'd really appreciate that." Kennedy beamed.

They all watched the two little girls playing in the ring before Nicole cleared her throat and looked over at the young couple.

"Johnny told us what happened with Dunn a few days ago." She confessed, and Kennedy sighed and looked over at Jon.

"He said a bunch of crap and I just couldn't let him get away with it." Kennedy told them as she leaned her head on Jon's shoulder.

Brie and Nicole gave her a warm smile. "But hey, thanks for sticking up for us, Kennedy. And you too, Jon, it means a lot to us."

"That guy is a fuckin prick, he deserved it." Jon confessed, and everyone laughed.

"That he is. Why is he even still with the company?" Bryan directed the question to Kennedy, who rolled her eyes because she heard it was a bunch of bullshit.

"His dad saved a bunch of tapes from burning in a fire back in the day. And since then, he was promised a job and my grandfather obviously fulfilled his wishes. He's basically my grandfather's right-hand man." She explained, and they all frowned.

"He's a real pain in the ass, but I'm really glad you stood up to him, Kennedy. You do not know the things he put us through ten years ago." Nicole sighed, looking over at Brie and giving her a somber look.

Kennedy moped and tilted her head at them.

"He made a lot of sexist remarks to the divas back then. Basically, just using us as eye candy for TV. Why do you think there were so many matches with us practically getting undressed? Because that's what he wanted." Nicole smiled sadly, holding back tears.

She remembered all the times where she would turn on Raw or SmackDown as a kid and saw the bra and panty matches that left her young self horribly disturbed by the content. Maybe that's why she hated the company for so long because of the absurd things that they allowed to be broadcasted. But at the end of the day, no one in sports deserved that and Kennedy just couldn't believe that her grandfather could allow this to happen. It made her feel utterly guilty and partly at fault, even if she was only a kid at that time.

"I'm so sorry, that happened." Kennedy whispered, moving towards them and pulling them into a tight hug.

"Don't beat yourself up for it, Kennedy. You're here now and so many of the girls back there are so thankful for you, your mom, and your dad because you guys advocate for us and make the shift towards better matches a little easier." Brie choked, pulling away from the hug.

"I'm gonna do whatever I can to make it a better place....and get that piece of shit out of there." Kennedy declared, lightening up the mood as everyone chuckled.

"God, you girls are always crying. Let's go get some drinks in your system." Jon quipped, standing up and swooping Zoey in his arms.

"Brie Mode!" Brie screamed, standing up as the girls and Jon nodded.

"It's only eleven in the morning." Bryan reasoned, shaking his head following his wife out of the ring.

"Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?" Kennedy joked as they all left to grab lunch.

_

"Doll! Your parents and sisters are here!" Jon announced from downstairs in their home.

They had taken a few days off and today would be their "wedding day" and no one knew except them. Yesterday, they made a stop at the courthouse to get their marriage certificate, and Kennedy did some light shopping to get a casual dress that she would be wearing for the occasion.

They had somehow convinced their closest friends and families to come down to their place and have a little get together, which they thought was weird since everyone knew that Jon and Kennedy liked to spend their off days alone at home. However, no one questioned it and all agreed to join them.

Jon opened the door and grinned when he saw her family standing happily. Thankfully, his own family flew in last night but it was nice finally having both of them here to spend some time and celebrate this together.

"Come in, guys." He answered, standing off to the side as her sisters each gave him a hug.

"Where's Kennedy?" Her mom inquired, pulling Jon into a hug, and he looked up the stairs.

"Getting ready. She should be down in a little. My family's out back with Zoey." Jon pointed to the backdoor where they saw Alice and Zoey playing with bubbles on the lawn.

Quickly the three girls ran to the backyard to hang out with Alice and their niece. It was fun seeing them all together, and Jon knew that they all got along well since they were kids.

"So who else is coming down?" Paul gave Jon a handshake before they all walked to the kitchen to get some drinks.

"I think Shane and Vince are also coming—Kennedy invited everyone else, so you'll need to ask her." He chuckled, opening the fridge and passing him a beer.

"Wine?" He glanced over at Stephanie, who smiled and nodded.

"Hey guys." Kennedy beamed, making her way into the kitchen. She was ecstatic that today was her wedding day, and she was just glowing with joy.

She wore a long white strappy dress that had little daisy stitches along it and paired it with a simple nude sandal.

"You look good, Kenny." Her mom smiled, pulling her into a hug.

"You too, mom," She peered around, not seeing her sisters anywhere in sight, "Where's the girls?" .

Paul motioned his head to the backyard where all five girls were playing.

"Awww, they're so cute." Kennedy rested a hand over her heart in awe, going over to help Jon serve up drinks.

"Your dad was asking who else is coming down." Jon told her, passing her a glass of wine.

"You'll just have to wait and see...I want it to be a surprise!" Kennedy giggled, a devious grin on her face that everyone knew all too well.

"Is there something going on that we don't know?" Her mom snorted, and Kennedy shook her head, turning around.

Soon their home was filled with many many many superstars and their families to even count. From Kennedy and Jon's friends like Joe, Colby, and everyone else, to legends like her uncle Shawn. She wanted to make sure that everyone who was a big part of their lives was here to witness this event. Kennedy somehow even reached out to one of Jon's good friends, Sami, from the indie days and he flew out, taking Jon by surprise.

"Your place is so big—so much space for the kids." Sami, laughed, pointing to all the little kids who were having fun with the bubble machine that Kennedy got the day before.

"Wanted a decent sized space 'cause she has a huge family. Wanted to be sure we could all hang out here." Jon nodded, smiling as he saw Shane's son throwing around a football with a few of the other superstars.

It was nice seeing everyone gathered at their place and having fun. Even if Jon wasn't a social butterfly himself and preferred to be at home with just Kennedy and Zoey, it all looked worth it when he was with everyone having a good time.

"So with all this space, when are you and Kennedy gonna have more babies?" Joe smirked, hitting his brother on the arm.

Jon just laughed and shook his head, "Whenever she's ready, man."

Kennedy was on the other side of the backyard, having a small talk with some of her friends and family. Catching up about life and many of them congratulating Kennedy and Jon on their big move and addition to the family—Zoey.

"She's just so precious, you and Jon are naturals!" Her godmother and Shawn Michael's wife said.

"It's because she practically helped raised her sisters and Jon is just all around good at everything." Steph complimented, rubbing Kennedy's arm while holding a proud smile on her face.

Kennedy giggled and took a sip of her wine as she eyed Jon and couldn't believe they'd be getting married in just a couple of minutes. It felt like yesterday when he finally asked her out and to be marry him. He took her on the ride of her life and she was so happy it was with him because he completes her in a way she can't even begin to explain. 

"He's amazing. At first, the two of us were nervous, but when we held her in our arms, it just felt right. She completes us." Kennedy told them as they all awed.

"When I got the call from Jon that you two decided to adopt her I was so overcome with joy, honey. I had a feeling Jon was nervous from the tone of his voice and how quickly everything happened, but if there's anyone I know who could have done this. It's you two." Jon's mom, Sandy spoke kindly, as Kennedy smiled and reached over to give her a hug.

"Anymore soon?" Ashley asked, and Kennedy nodded.

"Maybe in the next year or so. Jon and I really want to try." Kennedy told them resulting in more awes as she just laughed.

"And this time you get to experience the full thing like the bump and the birth. And you'll have Zoey along with the ride." Michelle pointed out as everyone nodded in agreement.

She glanced down at her phone to check the time since they had scheduled a officiant to come over at 5:30 to marry them for a good price of three hundred bucks. The time showed 5:20 which would mean he'd be here soon.

"I'm gonna go talk to Jon." she excused herself walking behind Jon and tapping his shoulder.

He turned around and smiled, placing his beer down and wrapping his arms around her.

"Ready?" Kennedy whispered in his ear. He pulled away and smirked.

"He almost here?" He asked her, and she nodded eagerly.

"Let's do it then, sweetheart." He nodded, patting her bum before taking her hand and walking to the front of their backyard to give an impromptu speech.

"Listen up. Kennedy and I have got a big announcement!" Jon whistled loudly as all eyes turned to them.

"First, Jon and I want to thank you all for taking the time to come out here and spend your off day with us." Kennedy raised up her wineglass as they hooted, making her and Jon laugh.

"But we didn't just invite you all here to hang out. It's a little more than that." She explained, her free hand gesturing around.

"Spill it!" She heard her Colby shout, followed by everyone else who did the same.

"Ok, Ok, Ok!" she said, settling them all down.

"We invited you here because Jon and I are getting married today!" She shrieked, lifting her left hand showing off her ring.

"What!" Everyone shouted as Jon and Kennedy broke out in laughter. It was exactly like the "what" chants.

"Officiant is gonna be here in five minutes, so I hope you're all ready!" Jon said, as they all began getting excited and talking amongst themselves.

"Are you two serious?" Paul walked up to them while rubbing his beard.

Jon and Kennedy nodded, his hand tightening around Kennedy as he was kind of nervous since they were planning to have a traditional wedding, but plans changed suddenly.

"Well, about damn time! Took you both long enough!" Her father roared, pulling the two of them into a hug.

Stephanie ran up beside them joining the hug as she wrapped around them tightly, "We're so happy for you guys! I think I'm gonna cry!"

"Awww mom." Kennedy smiled pulling away to embrace her mom in a bigger and tighter hug than ever.

"Thanks man, I thought you were gonna kill me for a sec." Jon said, patting his back, and Paul shook his head.

"Never. Do I still get to walk you down the aisle and give you away?" He looked at Kennedy, who smiled and nodded her head.

"Of course you do, dad." She told him as she hugged him once more.

The sound of the doorbell ringing caused everyone to shut up. Jon and Kennedy looked at each other and smiled.

"It's time."

_

"And who gives this woman to this man?" The officiant asked as Stephanie and Paul rose their hands.

"We do!" They piped cheerfully, watching as Jon and Kennedy both stood facing each other under the palm tree in their backyard.

"Us too!" Her sisters' little voices added happily, making everyone plus the couple chuckled.

"Any vows that we want to read out before we make it official?" He ordered, looking at the couple, and they both nodded.

Kennedy pulled out a small piece of paper, and Jon nodded towards her, letting her start.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Jon and I'm so grateful that we found our way to each other, even if it took many years and a completely different career venture for me." Kennedy took a deep breath and looked at him as he held a smile on his face.

"There is quite frankly nobody that I'd rather do life with other than you. You bring me endless happiness and laughter every time we are together, and it is something that I'm incredibly grateful for. You stand by my side through thick and thin, and I promise I'll do the same for you for the rest of our lives. You went from being my best mentor, to the best boyfriend, to the best fiance, the best father, and now the best husband I could ever ask for." She paused and took a second to wipe her own tears as she looked towards their daughter, who sat in his mom's lap.

Kennedy took another deep breath, trying to stop herself from crying before Jon reached over and grasp her hand, rubbing his thumb across her knuckles in a comforting way that helped her continue.

"I look at you and smile, knowing that I've found my life partner. The greatest guy who would do anything for anyone if it meant helping them—you never ask for credit. Ever. When we adopted our little Zoe-Zoe, you never gave it a second thought, and you took after the father role instantly and it made me fall more and more in love with you. Your daughter and I are so beyond proud of the man that you are. I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life loving you and getting to experience all the bat shit crazy that life has to offer us both. I love you forever." She choked up on her last words, spilling happy tears as she was just overcome with so much emotion.

"Beautiful!" she heard someone yell out as Kennedy let out a mix between a cry and laugh and held up a thumbs up.

"Your turn, Jon." the officiant nodded towards the man.

"Doll, life doesn't get any sweeter than this!" He announced, flashing his dimple smile to Kennedy.

"I love you more than you can ever imagine. Every high and low that I've been through lead me to you—and now our little girl Zoe." He gestured over to her.

"You've memorized me like the back of your hand and usually I'd have an issue with someone knowing me so well, but no way when it comes to you. I didn't really have a home until I met you and you became my home. My little safe place where I knew I could go to and be this bare guy and not be scared of being judged. Because you've never judged me, not even in the slightest. When we first met, you welcomed me with open arms, hell I fell in love with you the second I saw you!" He reckoned passionately, looking back up at her as she giggled and wiped away her tears.

"Now come on, don't cry!" He chortled, kissing her forehead as she lovingly pushed him back and spurred him to finish reading his vows.

"You're my dream girl, the one I want to spend forever with and grow old and wrinkly with until the end of time. You, Zoey, and the rest of our future children will be the best things that I've gotten out of my life. I love you, darling. Forever and always."

By this time, Kennedy was spilling happy tears, and she was sure her makeup was pretty much off her face at this point since she was constantly swiping the tears away.

"Don't cry baby." He told her tenderly as everyone around them just took in the love that the two shared with each other.

"Rings?" the officiant asked

Jon's mom stood up, passing her son Kennedy's ring and Steph did the same, giving Kennedy Jon's ring.

They both fitted the rings on each other's finger before holding each other's hands. Kennedy's was shaking which joy and Jon was typically old Jon. Rubbing his thumbs across her knuckles, the thing he always did when she needed it.

"Jonathan, do you take Kennedy McMahon-Levesque to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Hell yea." Jon smirked, feeling butterflies in his stomach.

"Kennedy, do you take Jonathan Michael Good to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"A million times, yes!" she screeched.

"Then by the power vested in me in the great state of Nevada...I pronounce you both Mr. and Mrs. Good! You may now kiss your bride!"

Everyone cheered loudly as Jon swooped her into his arms and dipped her down as they shared a heartfelt kiss. Clicks of cameras, whistles, cheers, and yells were heard throughout the neighborhood as the two cemented their unity and were officially—and legally together forever.

"I love you!" Jonathan yelled through the screaming.

"Forever!" she responded, lifting her off her feet

"Annnnndddd hit it!" Paul shouted as Steph cued the song.

"Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" blared through their backyard. The sound of trumpets, cheers, and voices singing along to the music filled the air as Kennedy and Jon shared a poorly coordinated, yet fun, and charming dance together.

It was, after all, their song. The one that seemed to always come on during the perfect moments and it just made sense for it to be their first dance song.

And to be quite honest with you, neither Jon nor Kennedy could keep their eyes off of each other. Not then. Not now. And surely not ever.

_

"Everyone quiet! We wanna say a little toast to our two best friends—yes, I called Kennedy one of my best friends, alright!" Colby said, tapping a fork against his beer bottle as Joe stood next to him and patted his back.

Kennedy rolled her eyes playfully and stood near Jon as they waited to hear what they were going to say. At this point, Colby was a little tipsy and Joe was pretty much the same, so they couldn't wait to hear what would come flying out of their mouths.

Though Kennedy silently crossed her fingers and prayed that Colby wouldn't say anything about Jon and her going at it like dogs. She really didn't want her family or Jon's hearing it.

"Look, I've known Jon for a very long time—and in those years, he was never a relationship guy. Like ever. Joe and I had our girlfriends here and there, but Jon just loved to be alone and hit up the bar. You know—usual Jon activities." Colby gestured to his good friend, who snickered and nodded.

"But somewhere along the lines, he met Kennedy and they've been inseparable ever since. She makes Jon happy, and that's all we could have ever wanted for our best friend." He added, before Joe cleared his throat and nodded.

"That's right! And Kennedy, baby girl, we owe it to you because ever since you and Jon got together he's been a lot less of a pain in the ass." Joe joked as everyone erupted in laughter and Jon flipped his off, but gave a slight nod signaling it was indeed true.

"Look, what we're saying here is that those two are made for each other. They've been through hell and back and if you spend just two seconds with them, you'll see they're literally madly and deeply in love with each other." Colby hiccuped a bit, his eyes squinting as his eyes flooded with a few tears.

"So cheers to Kennedy and Jon! We fuckin' love you both!" Joe raised up his beer as Kennedy and Jon cheered and walked up to them, giving their bestest of friends of big hugs.

"A-are you crying?" Kennedy' eyes widen feelings tears hit her shoulder when she hugged Colby.

They pulled away, and she laughed when he saw him shake his head despite having some tears falling from the corner of his eyes.

"Awww, Colby!" Kennedy gushed, pulling him into another hug and rubbing his back.

"You make him happy and that's all we want for him. And you are pretty funny—and I'm not just saying that 'cause you're my boss." He told her as she laughed against his shoulder and pinched his back jokingly before pulling away.

"For what it's worth, I love you, Colbs, even if you're my annoying older brother." She ruffled his hair, then turned to Joe.

"I love you too, Joe. Thanks for not being as annoying as Colbs." She told him, causing the giant Samoan to laugh deeply and pat her back.

"Come on, let's get a picture of you four best friends!" Rebecca said, signalling them to come closer together as she and a bunch of other people snapped a few photos of the foursome.

"Let's get married too!" Colby slurred, looking over at his girlfriend, who shook her head frantically and went over to grab him.

"Oh, no—we're ok! Come on, let's go get you some water yeah? Congrats you guys! Sorry about him." Becky laughed, slinging Colby's arm around her shoulders.

"Thanks becks." Kennedy smiled, kissing her cheek as she watched them run off.

They all continued to celebrate until the night was winding down. It was only her family and Jon's family that were left casually and peacefully spending quality time in their backyard, relishing in every minute of this, since they didn't know when they'd ever get to hang out like this again.

Kennedy sat across Jon's lap, Zoey in her arms as she slept peacefully against her chest. She couldn't be more in love and more happy with her little family and the bigger one that surrounded them.

"I would like to make a toast." Vince announced, standing up as they all turned to her grandfather.

"Oh geez, let's all get ready." Kennedy joked as her grandfather laughed and shook his head.

"Smartass," He muttered, making Jon chuckle.

"Anyway, I want to first start off by saying that me and the entire family are so proud of you both." Everyone clapped and nodded, letting her grandfather continue.

"And I meant it when I said I wanted you two to fight for your love. I know it was the main focus of the storyline you guys were in together—but I knew it from the second you two laid eyes on each other that you'd eventually end up together."

"Hey! You could've warned me!" Her dad interjected as Kennedy snorted and giggled uncontrollably.

"You know I couldn't turn my back on Kenny like that." Vince rose his brow at Paul, who waved him off.

"My goodness, you both fought, and you fought like hell. Jon, I can't thank you enough for making my granddaughter so happy. I see her and she just lights up whenever you're near. You fill her up with joy and now I see the way you are with Zoey, and now you fill the both of them up with glee." He gave Jon a smile, getting a little choked up.

"Kennedy, you guys both deserve each other and you know it, right?" He looked over at his eldest granddaughter, who nodded her head.

"Good. Congratulations, I love you both—or shall I say, three now." He smiled at Zoey, who wriggled around in Kennedy's arm slightly.

"We love you too, pops!" Jon hooted, raising his beer bottle to give him an air cheer before kissing the side of Kennedy's head and Zoey's cheek.

_

"Can you believe that we're married?" Kennedy jumped onto their bed, and Jon laughed, pulling her down, spinning her in his arms and keeping her close. 

It felt weird thinking that they had only gotten married today—for him; it felt as if they were already married, especially after all the time they spent together and the things they've gone through in their relationship. He didn't know if he was the type to ever get married, especially after him and Renee's breakup, but when he met Kennedy, he knew she was the one...despite totally missing her cues that he was the one she had eyes. Nevertheless, this moment felt like a "pinch me" one. He had the best girl in the world, forever.

"You know, I never thought I was gonna be the married type of guy." He confessed, laying her down on the bed and lingering over her.

She let out a grunt. "Why's that?"

"Never found anyone interesting, that is, until you came along." He smirked, brushing the hair out of her face.

She gave herself a silent pat on the back for that one. The moment that she laid eyes on Jon, she knew he was going to be in her life one way or the other. Something about him always attracted her to him. Maybe it was a combination of his good looks and incredible personality, but either way, she always found herself getting pulled in and now she was hooked on him. She couldn't imagine life without him and his ever-growing love for her.

"I'm glad that we found each other." She murmured.

"Me too, and now we're stuck together." He said, showing her his ring that she kissed.

Jonathan and Kennedy. Both polar opposites in someway, especially to those who never really knew the both of them like their friends and family did, but at the same time they were carbon copies of one another. He was what Kennedy need, and she too was what he needed. Though it took them a month to finally say "I love you" the love around them always existed. It silently floated and lingered around them—the gently kisses, the soft words spoken among them and the stolen glances were a form of love that always was around the two. But it was each other's mutual respect and admiration that fueled this love. It was the fact that the two of them knew that while they could go at life all alone, nothing would compare to spending it together.

Kennedy took a deep breath and smiled, brushing her hands across his cheeks, "I think we should consummate the marriage right?" 

He chuckled and nodded his head, pulling her into another one of his gentle yet passionate kisses, "We've got forever, doll." 

_

"The gifts just keep on coming, don't they?" Jon chuckled as he carried in what felt like the hundredth package of the day.

Kennedy smiled from her place in the kitchen, with Zoey in her arms, as she watched Jon open it.

"What is it?" She peeped over the island as he held up a box of condoms. Size XL.

She let out a hoarse laugh and shook her head uncontrollably.

"I wonder who it's from." Jon scratched his head and checked the package for a name, but there was none.

Kennedy's phone rung, and she quickly picked it up.

"Hey sweetie." Her dad said from over the phone.

Kennedy sighed with a smile on her face and put him on speaker.

"Hey dad, what's up?"

"Did you get my wedding gift?'

"Trojan's extra large?" Jon read aloud, and he heard his father-in-law laughing hard on the other line.

"Exactly! Make use of out it! I don't need to be a grandfather twice so soon!" Paul shouted as the two men snickered, and Kennedy grinned.

"Well then, you should've given us some last night because Jon and I consummated the marriage more times than we can count!" Kennedy fired back, hearing her dad gag on the other side.

"Gross!" her dad yelped as Jon and Kennedy shared a smile and laughed to themselves.

"Hey Kennedy!" She picked up her mom say in the background.

"Hi, mom!" Kennedy spoke eagerly, putting the phone to her ear as she could hear her parents switching over.

"Hey honey, how does it feel being married?"

"Wonderful, I love it."

"I'm so happy for you, Kenny. And don't worry, your father and I sent you an actual gift. He just wanted to be a comedian and send the condoms over."

"Don't worry, Jon and I will definitely be using them." She replied, and she heard her mom scoff and laugh lightly.

"I'll leave you guys to it then. We'll see you Monday." Stephanie said.

"See you Monday, mom. Love you guys." She said before hanging up.

"We're never gonna use these." Jon laughed, tossing the box of condoms down on the counter.

"Yea, but we'll just tell them we are. I don't want to hurt my dad's feelings." She said, and Jon's lips turned up into a smirk.

"I say we fill them up with lotion and leave them around Colby's locker room the next time we see him. You know—it's payback for telling Brie and Bryan we get it on like dogs." He came up with as she giggled.

"I say that sounds like a great idea." She glanced down at Zoey, who pulled at her shirt and whined.

"But I think an even greater idea is play time with this one before she gets fussy."

The two spent the rest of their three days off at home spending much needed time with each other and their daughter. And to quite honest, if Kennedy didn't have an upcoming match in a few weeks, she would infinitely have asked Jon to get hr pregnant already. But that would need to wait, and she knew she could.

Life just couldn't get any sweeter than this.

A/N: AHHHHHH THEY'RE FINALLY MARRIED! I hope you guys liked it! If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 184 39
This story starts in 2015. It will progress into 2019, so bear with me! Your name is Rachael Lynn McMahon. Yes, daughter of Vince McMaho...
15.8K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
580K 12.5K 200
Harley Jade Levesque, known backstage as Jade Helmsley. She is Triple H's eldest daughter. Stephanie doesn't like her at all. Jade has made friends w...
8K 338 13
Ranked #10 in #ambrollins stories 😊 *** Ranked #532 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Inspired by the film 'Maid In Manhattan.' **** Seth Rollins is a billiona...