💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

By missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... More

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜
💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜
😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥
😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥

2.7K 200 65
By missshruti13

The night palace was always calm and peaceful for Subhadra. She was currently roaming around the palace joyfully making her ankles jiggle and dance in her anklets. She came here 2 weeks before after convincing both her brothers and their wives just to meet Dushala and Pandavas. She already heard tales about Kauravas, so she thought of keeping distance between them.

On seeing Arjun, her whole world stopped. Such a handsome man. But her thoughts on Arjun stopped when she saw Karn. Oh he's so handsome and radiant  too. But her musings were cutshort when she heard Arjun badmouthing Sut. She didn't know why he did that. But she encouraged herself saying that maybe he's stressed or humiliated. She was in her own thoughts that her steps slowed down and she failed to notice the person before her.

BAAM!! She clashed into a muscular body.

Subhadra closed her eyes expecting a nasty fall, but she jerked when she felt a warm hand on her waist, balancing her. She opened her eyes and her blood ran cold. That's a Kaurav Prince... Oh she didn't even grasp his name correctly. She hurriedly sprung away saying,"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to..you should..."

On the other hand, the Kaurav Prince said,"It's okay. Are you alright Princess??" The voice laced with softness which shocked Subhadra. A Kaurav Prince talking softly. What has happened to this world?? She just nodded her head. The Prince smiled softly before moving away from her to move his chamber. Subhadra stood there for seconds and she suddenly called out,"Prince, I didn't know your name??"

The Man didn't turn which made Subhadra anxious. But when she was about to apologise, he turned and give the most softest smile he could muster saying,"I'm Yuyutsu, Princess Subhadra! Have a goodnight!!"

Subhadra who had witnessed smile in his face unconsciously muttered,"He is handsome too..." Shaking her wild thoughts, She ran towards her room falling on her bed muttering,"God, I should spend less time with Bhrata Madhav. I can't go around and say everyone is handsome. Because I can't marry everyone!!" She closed her eyes and this time sleep came without any hesitation.

___________________________________________

Here in the pond side, Mahamantri Vishwanantha reminisced his memory where Karn beheaded kings to the Kaurav Prince Duryodhan.

After lots of thoughts, The next day when Mahamantri Vishwanantha went to the riverbank of yamuna, he saw Karn meditating deeply sitting on the rock. He waited for minutes but he heard,"What's your decision, Mahamantri??" Obviously Mahamantri was startled and he looked at Karn who has his eyes closed.

He stammered,"H-How did you..." Karn opened his eyes, facing the sun directly for a moment paying the respect before the Sun and said,"Ofcourse, my hearing capacity is quite sharp. So, you didn't answer the question??" Mahamantri took a deep breath saying,"I am okay if my motherland prosper. But I still doubt your capability. You're a little boy and I'm sure you will feel difficult to ..."

"Mahamantri! You mistaken me. But anyway, I'm going to be here as though you haven't judged me poorly now. But by today's evening, you'll be calling me, Maharaj!!" Saying so, he whistled towards the forest and Mahamantri closed his eyes when he saw mud and dust flying over. When he opened his eyes, he saw group of army, not as big as Magath and Champa but he could see discipline and strength of the army lining up by the edge of the forest. When he looked at Karn, the boy already aimed his arrow towards the palace.

Karn know that it'll be easy to do a surprise attack but he wants to fight honestly. Thus, he send a message to palace through an arrow and looked at Mahamantri saying,"Go exactly after 1 Hour, Mahamantri. Tell the head of the soldiers that a fight is going to happen. I know none will betray Magath throne that's why I'm asking just tell the king to compete with me. I already warned King of Champa. If my guessing goes correct, then he will be on his way to meet your king for help!" Saying so, Karn jumped over and reached his army while Mahamantri Vishwanantha reached his house to get ready for palace.

When he reached the palace, the senapati of Magath ran towards him saying about the threat that loomed the kingdom. Senapati Kottiyaan is the most powerful head of the army and under his supervision none of the battles were lost. Such is his power. He hurriedly asked,"Mahamantri! What is going on here. I could see someone trying to invade and also saw the note that the enemy send us. He is asking for a battle or a personal combat. When I said to our king, Oh God, he's choosing the personal combat. What's wrong?! Moreover King of Champa is encouraging him to go for that!! Our kingdom is in danger, Mahamantri. Why are you smiling??!"

Mahamantri Vishwanantha was already smiling. Damn, everything is happening in favour of Karn. He said,"Finally our kingdom is going to prosper. Just wait and watch Senapati!!" By evening both the kings, without the consent of ministers, send a note back to Karn saying that they were ready for duel. Though Mahamantri was confident about Karn's ability, he was still worried.. if Karn fail then no one can save these 2 kingdoms. Though Veeraseeksha is drunkard, he is good at archery while King of Champa Sri Mara is good at sword fighting. They both will give tough competition to Karn, that's for sure.

The next day, The women, children and Bhramanas were escorted to the safe place while both the kings met Karn in arena. Only some men and soldiers along with guards were present in the arena. Karn was looking at the kings with raised eyebrows. The King of Magath drank something from a cup before taking his bow and arrow.

The fight went for 10 hours. Atlast both the kings were defeated by Karn. Currently both the kings were kneeling before Karn who was looking at them with raised eyebrows. The sun was scorching but it didn't affect Karn. He was standing as though he was enjoying rain. The soldiers of Magath and Champa were already impressed by the warrior's extraordinary skills. Karn asked,"Any last wishes. I'll bless you with it!!"

The king of Magath was already gasping for breath. He shouted,"My army will kill you. I'm the king. I'll be the....." But no voice came out because the head was beheaded. The crowd gasped at the scene. What's more shocking is Karn used his left hand to swish his sword. The single swish .... Veeraseeksha's head laid on the muddy ground. Sri Mara looked at his friend's headless body and before he could realise what happened, Karn asked,"Any wishes for you?!"

Sri Mara asked,"Give me freedom. Freedom from you!!" Mahamantri clicked his tongue. Intelligent fellow. But his breath hitched when he saw Karn positioning his sword at Sri Mara's neck. Everyone looked at Karn with bewildered eyes while he gave one sadistic smile saying,"I can give you ultimate freedom, my dear king. You know the people around me always say that I'll give more than they want. Same way... You ask freedom from me. But I'm going to give freedom from whole life. Have a safe trip to hell!" And the second head rolled in the ground.

For the first time, he looked at Karn closely. The coldness, sadistic smile made everyone around him shiver. He was wiping the blood from his sword very casually and looked at Mahamantri who bowed before him saying,"Welcome to your kingdom Maharaj Karn!!" A smirk made a way towards Karn lips and he said,"Seems that you called me Maharaj soon, I think Mahamantri! It's not evening yet!! Anyway prepare a hut for me. I'll not go into the palace where these two resided. Let me write to my Gurudev!!"

When Mahamantri Vishwanantha finished his story, Duryodhan had his mouth wide open and shocked face. What?? This is too cruel. He can't believe his friend, the most kindest and bubbliest boy did these. He gulped thickly. On seeing the face of prince, Mahamantri Vishwanantha said,"Prince, that's just a start! He never placed his foot on the palace. On hearing you people finishing your studies, he came here to meet you all! He personally went each streets and met people and their needs. He is a gem!!"

Duryodhan smiled at the minister saying,"Ofcourse, he's a gem! But his temper...it's not good!!" Mahamantri Vishwanantha chuckled saying,"Let him be. After he married, he can't be like this!!" Both the men laughed watching the full moon shining brightly in the sky. Duryodhan then asked,"Then, what happened??"

The following day Karn was walking on the streets of Champa observing everything, but stopped when he saw the whole mass of people standing in both Champa and Magath border.

One woman shouted,"We don't need any king for Champa! We ourselves can...." Karn cleared his throat saying,"Sorry! A king is necessary for this Kingdom for its development. So, this cannot be done!! Next question..." The other man shouted,"Who is going to be a king?? You? You are too young.. We will not accept the person who is too young!!"

Karn calmly said,"Its not polite to degrade my age like that. But it's okay because I'm your king, and no one can change that fact....whether you like it or not" The people began to murmur themselves and Karn said,"Don't worry. I'm not going to be coronated without your consent. I'll be here as common man for a month. In this month, if you consider that I'll not be a good king, then I assure you, nobody will be your king afterwards".

One old woman asked,"What if we really don't like you??" Karn raised his eyebrows asking, "You hurt me, Mata! Won't you like me??" The woman patted his cheeks softly then realised what she is doing and turned towards people saying,"He will stay for one month. If we do not like him, he will go away!! Now let's go!!"

Karn gained the attention of whole crowd by clapping his hands. He said,"Well! How about you say your problems to me after sunset? I'll be there in that hut. If you want to keep any complaints, you can..." He caught the arrow with his hand that swirled past him saying,"Whoever send this, I'm warning you...Don't do that again..I may be talking softly and sweetly but if you trigger my temper, You'll face the most dangerous punishment of Aryavart. I will not have any ounce of mercy! You heard about your former kings's fate right??"

The people shivered at his cold voice. But Karn on seeing people's shocked face, smiled serenely saying,"So what am I saying???" The woman who shouted at first quietly said,"You are talking about us giving complaints...." Karn smiled at him saying,"Oh thank you so much!! So, I'll wait there. If you wish,  you can meet me! I'll wait for you all. Not only old people, even children are allowed to come... See you! You can all disperse now!!" Unknown to them, they were obeying Karna wordlessly which they didn't even realize.

"He have that powerful aura that will make anyone bow for him!! I hope Lord Parashuram finished all the construction of palace as well as kingdoms. It will be surprise for our Maharaj!!", Mahamantri Vishwanantha said giddily. He want to see the bright smile and proud look of Maharaj Karn. It's worth of all the gold coins in the treasury.

Duryodhan smiled at the aged man saying,"Anyway it's going to be early morning. We both need to get some sleep, as you and Mitr will be travelling tomorrow. See you Mahamantri. Thanks for believing in him" Mahamantri simply smiled and wished,"Goodnight for you too, Prince!!"

When Duryodhan reached his chamber, he saw Karn and Ashwathama sleeping in his bed. Excuse him....where in the name of God he's going to sleep now?? He strongly told them to go to their own chambers... but see!! He sighed, pushing Ashwathama towards one end and settled between both his friends comfortably. A cough emitted from his throat when Vasusen put his hand over stomach strongly. He let the boy beside him to cuddle as he very well know his friend's cuddly nature.

His eyes trained over Vasusen's face and he muttered,"I still couldn't believe you did that cruel thing. Well. No one will believe that. You have your own innocent face which will melt anyone's heart!!" Saying so, he ruffled his friend's hair before falling into deep sleep. Afterall tomorrow he has to send off his friend to his kingdom. He needs rest for that ...

___________________________________________

Hey all! How are you?? I know this chapter lack some interesting plot but I'm working on it ... I'm sure within 2 chapters the story will be back...

Can you guys suggest photos for Dushala, bhanumati, vrushali, bhanumati's friend, Urvi and others... It'll be helpful for their character introduction... Oh Mata Dharani too...

Soon, the entry of Our another mischief maker Krishna will be there...

Subhadra is an innocent bean ....

See you soon..keep supporting!!
I'll give you next update after 100 votes and comments.

Love you all,
Yours author,
Shruti💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 2K 35
Life is all about meeting new personalities and learning something new...... But there is a moment where a person may get struck. Trying hard to com...
158K 7.7K 91
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
138K 7K 42
Cover credit : @Sassy_Nightangle Draupadi was a well-known princess of Panchal and queen of Indraprastha, after the great war of Gurushetra she becam...
14K 710 21
Kunti, then Pritha, casts away her son. Years later, he comes back to haunt her. The Kauravas win the War. It's no proper victory, yet when a truce i...