Just A Soulmate

By BlueInk_xoxo

' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you w... More

Copyright
Γ— Back Story Γ—
+Character Description+
Β± Playlist Β±
<001>
<002>
<003>
<004>
<005>
<006>
<007>
<008>
<009>
<010>
<011>
<012>
<013>
<014>
<015>
<016>
<017>
<018>
<019>
<020>
<021>
<022>
<023>
<024>
<025>
<026>
<027>
<028>
<029>
<030>
<031>
<032>
<033>
<034>
<035>
<036>
<037>
<038>
<039>
<041>
<042>
<043>
Epilogue
<44>
<45>

<040>

1.7K 76 45
By BlueInk_xoxo

With you my desert
turns into ocean .

Andre Cullen POV.

I woke up to the melodic soundtrack playing in the background, and with a stiff neck and mild headache , I fell asleep while making the question paper.

Ayden and I came back from the trip yesterday , it was fun and refreshing . But Haul and Jeena wanted to stay longer . Two days past in the blink of an eye . And now I am back to my normal life , university , bar and guitar .

I slowly went to my bathroom , still not fully awake .

The weather was good so I decided to take a walk there , spring was almost starting , new buds were emerging , birds looked more energetic and there was a sweet fragrance in the air,but something about the day was weirdly peaceful, as if it's a warning of the upcoming thunderstorm.

Before my mind could travel to every possible places thinking the worst, I focused on the road ahead of me and the song that was keeping me company .

It was good ...

Until I felt eyes boring holes in my back , a icy cold shudder ran down my spine at the dreading feeling. I felt the colour drain out of my face and skin turned pale .
I looked over my shoulder, my eyes scanned the faces that flew past me, but none of them met my eyes. I searched the whole area trying my best find the culprit but no avail.

I was met with nothing yet again but the cold stares only intensified.

My legs fastened, running away from it .

When I reached the university I was practically panting , a few kids shot me worried glances but nonetheless they didn't question or interfere .

" Hey you look anxious is everything okay ?" Soft slender fingers touched my elbow, as worried slits studied the details of face.

" Yah I am fine Young-Jae " I lied like I have always been lying but this time it didn't sound convincing. Even if he did find the truth, he didn't question it just like the others.

" You are in for some drink tonight ? We are going out it's Michael's birthday "
He invited .

" I'm sorry I have to turn down the offer , I'm not in mood tonight " I smiled at him apologitically and already started walking away from him, I just wanted to get into the class as fast as I could, being with the students bring me a strange feeling of safety, same like it does with Ayden but only being with him doesn't feel strange it just feels normal in a way I couldn't express.

" Is that the only reason ? You never say no to alcohol " He looked at me with suspicious eyes .
But I just laughed out loud which convinced him .

With that the day dragged on ......

__________

Kim Seokjin POV.

I looked at the watch in front of me .
6:00 PM it read . The others are out tonight to meet Namjoon's parents for a dinner .
I didn't tag along with them . I just didn't feel like it . And now there's more than 3 hours for their arrival .

Let's go out . I decided finally being bored out of my mind .

We spend two months in a hiatus waiting for the situation to turn normal , in this two months none of us contracted Andrea but I feel guilty about it . Sejin also informed that she went to the company to know our whereabouts , which caused the guilt to grow further . Jungkook also told us that in the science fair she made it clear that she's angry on us . Not that I blame her for any of it .

When we got to know about who caused all this commotion we were confused and hurt because of their betrayal . Our driver , one of the camera man , a makeup artist , one stylist and even a backup dancer was involved in this . It broke our heart to know that . We knew all this people very well , two of them are with us from our debut .
It hurts the most when someone you trust betrays you just for a small chunk of money .

I put on my mask and the hoodie to hide my identity because people have welcomed Hana and accepted the reality but still there are some people who turned violent because of this . And I couldn't take the risk of getting kidnapped if not getting killed .

I walked towards the mall to search for a gift which would lessen Andrea's temper .
A bracelet ? A necklace ? A bouquet ?
I definitely don't know a thing about her likings .

While walking there I also thought about the consequences of the things we did to her . I didn't know if she will be devastated or angered when she knows the truth .
But it was necessary to do . She's our soulmate she'll definitely forgive us and forget about it eventually .

As I was walking towards the escalator I spotted a figure coming down from it .

I called out for her .
Andrea ! .

She looked at me straight in the eye but didn't come towards me , she made her way towards the exit .

But this time I didn't give up , I called again and again not caring if I looked like a fool .
I followed her .

She was walking with fast steps , her heels clicking with the floor making a loud voice in the parking area .

She opened the door of her car and was about to enter it . But I slammed it shut and pushed her against the closed door and  trapped her between my arms , one either side of her head .

For a moment both of us just stared into each others eyes , breathing hard . Her eyes were filled with anger , frustration and disappointment .

" Andrea " I touched her cheeks .

She slapped away my hand and pushed my chest , making me take a few steps back .
And went to open the door again , but this time I held her wrist and pulled her to me .
I rested my back against her car , with her chest pressed against mine .

" Let's talk it out " I slowly said .

" I don't want to talk it out " She replied .

" But I want to " I inched closer to her .

" So only what you want matters , mine doesn't ? " She laughed sarcastically .

" Liste- " I was cut off .

" No YOU LISTEN . I'm tired of hearing your sorry asses . I'm tired of being the only one who should understand every fucking thing . Why can't you ever try to understand me ? I'm just fed up with your constant nagging self . I was hella worried about you guys but what you did ? You told your manager to not give me your address . You know I don't mind if you don't want to address me as your soulmate , but at least I have the right of knowing your whereabouts " She paused .

" You know my only problem is that I care too much about the people around me . And I cared too much about you , it's clear you don't think I am important- "
I cut her off this time .

" You are important to me , to us "
I said keeping my grip on her waist strong .

" Really ? Prove it " She said with a poker face which held no emotions .

" What ? " I was perplexed .

" You heard me , prove it" .

" Here ? " .

" Yes right here , right now " .

" Okay "

I said and connected our lips .

How's your week going?

In my class, today, a couple of guys started arguing about which is better, movies or books?
Even our literature teacher was dragged into the mess .
It was hilarious to watch the scene.

What do you love more ?

Movies ?
or 
Books ?

I love both , right now I'm reading Verity by Collen Hoover and just finished watching Doctor strange in the multiverse of madness.

Both of them are absolutely blast !
Totally recommended to everyone!!!

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 35.4K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
350K 30.3K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
122K 4.1K 38
On your 21st birthday, for 1 month, every day, for 1 hour, you and your soul mate switch bodies. This is a Kim NamJoon fan fic and all the events th...