๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ | ๐๐ž...

By dirteaz

She looked beautiful. She looked like art. But art wasn't supposed to look beautiful. It was supposed to make... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—

2.2K 113 95
By dirteaz

Chapter 9
Versace sunglasses
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

The sun was shining directly into my face. When I opened my eyes, everything went white because I couldn't see anything. I rubbed my eyes realizing that I wasn't at home.

When a big yawn left my mouth, I looked to the left and saw Beyoncé with her arms around my shoulder, her head resting against the couch and her eyes still closed while light snores left her mouth. My head was resting on her chest hearing the soft beats.

Without any doubt she was truly beautiful. She was breathtaking. Her golden hair, her beautiful brown eyes, her plump lips, her curvy body. Just everything about her was perfect. I wondered that she wasn't married, or hadn't kids or something. But I guess she was a too hard workaholic.

When I was transferred to her company, I was so happy. But soon my happiness got carried away.

Meek was coming to see me and as much as I loved to see him, everything took their own way. He kissed me, we got into a relationship and days after he started beating me. He was beating me for coming home late, for not giving him what he asked for. I'm an independent woman but I couldn't even help myself. I tried to fight back but I couldn't. I wanted to tell Robyn so bad but I knew she would cut his head off.

I became worried, I fell asleep here and didn't come home, he will beat the life out of me.

I didn't move but I felt her starting to wake up. She moved her arm away and stretched herself leaving a loud yawn just as I did. From the angle of my eye I saw her looking at her watch. This was also the first time that we fell asleep together.

„Oh damn" she mumbled and tried to stand up but then she noticed me still laying on her chest.

She tried to snuck out of our position but I let out a deep breath.

„Good Morning Bey" I sat up and faced her.
„Morning, how did you sleep? I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for you." she replied looking back at me.

„You was pretty comfortable" she chuckled and stood up stretching herself.

„I'm gonna make some breakfast, you staying over?" she questioned taking my hands helping me to stand up.

„I'd love to but I gotta go, my mom needs help with something. She already blew up my phone." I lied trough my teeth.

„Such a stick in the mud huh?" Beyoncé exclaimed making me roll my eyes.

„C'mon stay for breakfast. I'll make some good healthy things."
„I can't Bey" I whined.

„I really gotta go now but I promise I'll make it up to you" she just nodded acting hurt because I wasn't going to stay.

„Thank you for the night, I had a lot of fun" I said as she walked me out to my car.
„Always again. You're pretty welcomed here."

I smiled at her words feeling my cheeks burn. I was blushing like a little girl.

„I'll see you at work, Ms. Maraj"
„For sure Ms. Knowles"

Before I stepped into my car, she pulled me into a quick hug then I left her home. Resting my arm against the window, I started thinking about the worst scenarios that could happened at home.

Meek was staying at mine. He didn't have a house or an apartment and he just wouldn't go out. How though, like I could whoop his ass out of my place.

He was like six heads taller than I and his stares could kill me.

When my phone started ringing, I pulled up in a parking lot to take off.

„Good Morning Nicki" Lauren, my other best friend shouted trough the phone.
„Morning, Lo" I answered.

„How are you, Robyn told me you was off to some date yesterday?" I could only imagine her dumb smirk.

„I was not!"
„It was only a dinner. With my boss." I made sure.

„You got a pretty good connection to your boss huh"
„It's alright. We're friends, I guess." I responded taking a chewing gum into my mouth.

„How's you and Meek doin?"

Only hearing his name, made me get a shiver. It just brings me bad memories and a bad mood. Like I could cry all day because he's doing this to me. I was a strong woman, I went trough a lot. I was a confident woman. But at the same time a very broken woman and weak woman. Men, used my body to get their pleasure. People always say „Not all men are the same". True. There are maybe a few men who do have hearts, who know how to treat woman right. But they won't be found. Here are only these type of men, who fuck around.

„Good" I answered Lauren's question.
„I'm so happy for you Nicki, you really deserved a good relationship and someone who loves you. I'm so glad he does."

Oh Lauren, if only you knew.

„Y-Yeah. Lauren I gotta go now, my mom needs me."
I told the same lie to her just as I did to Beyoncé.

„Sure, let's meet up somewhen, love you bitch."
„Totally, love you" I hung up.

I was so mad at myself. I threw my phone on the passenger seat, placing my hands on my head.

This was freaking me out. I couldn't handle it anymore. I was beaten up so bad that I had to cover up my bruises. And I couldn't even cover them up with one layer of concealer. I needed four to five layers so it's fully covered. No woman should go trough this.

Tears stormed out of my eyes making everything even more blurry if possible. I turned on the engine and started driving to my place.

How could he do something like this. Didn't he have a heart at all? Did he ever feel bad? Did he ever think about why he did this?

Maraj Residence
Los Angeles, California

A few minutes later, I arrived my house. I parked onto my spot and get out the car.

With a deep last breath, I took my turn to open the door but it came different. Aggressively I was being pulled inside by my arm.

„Where were you huh?" he questioned holding tight onto my arm.

„Why didn't you come home, I texted you so many times! What do you even wear? You little bitch. Come on be a stripper you already look like one!"

I couldn't even open my mouth and let alone say a word.

„Where were you?" he yelled causing me to jump.

„I-h-had t-to work t-trough the night" I stuttered out.

The I felt the first hit in my stomach.

„Work huh?"
„Work the whole night?" he mumbled to himself.

| | |

Knowles Holding

It was the next day and I was in my office drawing a sketch.

Yesterday it was one of the worst days I have ever had. Beaten up would be an understatement. How did I even dare to come to work looking like this? I had covered up purple bruises all over my body. If that wasn't enough my abdomen hurt like hell because of his kicks. The same with my back. To accomplish his masterwork, he gave me a black eye.

Of course. Everyone would ask me why I didn't go to the police. He was threatening me with my family. How could I risk something like that? He was threatening me to burn everything I have.

Luckily nobody saw me getting inside my office today. I came earlier so there wasn't anyone except the security and James but he didn't see my face. My black eye I tried to hide with some sunglasses.

While I was concentrating myself on my sketch, somebody got inside my office after knocking three times.

It only could be Beyoncé but before I could reach to my sunglasses, she cleared her throat.

„Good Morning Ms. Maraj" she said in a happy tone.

I didn't look at her. I put my hair to the side so she couldn't see me.

„Good Morning Ms. Knowles" I mumbled under my breath.

„Is everything alright?" she questioned me. I could hear the curiosity behind her voice.

„Yeah everything's fine. How about you?"
„I'm fine too, thanks. Is today the no-eye-contact day? If yes why didn't anybody here tell me."

I didn't say anything back.

„Onika are you okay?"
„Yes" was my only answer.

Are you okay Onika? Yes. Are you good? Yes. Are you healthy? Yes. Are you hurt? Yes. Are you in an abusive relationship? Yes.

„What sketch is this?" she asked coming closer to me.

„For the Brooklyn project" she hummed.

„Onika something clearly isn't right. I'm not dumb neither are you." she said harsh.

„I don't feel good today Ms. Knowles...I'll still finish this project, okay?" I tried to convince her but she was stubborn.

„Look at me" she commanded.

Just the second I was about to look up, somebody called her name.

„I gotta go now. I want you in my office when you finish the sketch." she told me and I nodded silently.

When the door closed, I let out a deep breath not knowing I was holding in. I need a plan. I couldn't tell her. I wasn't telling anyone.

My phone buzzed a few times seeing Robyn's name on the screen.

iMessage:

rob🫂: hey my bitch
rob🫂: let's get dinner tonight
rob🫂: red lobster?
rob🫂: or a betta idea
rob🫂: let's cook some pasta

me: I'm at my moms tonight robbbb:/

rob🫂: ghost ha

me: you're really an alien

rob🫂: I'm na joking

me: me know

rob🫂: I'll come ova tomorrow

me: aight see ya

rob🫂: 🧍🏾‍♀️

I smiled a bit. I was so happy to have her. Literally.

A bit of time passed and I finished my sketch. It was something about eleven pm. I had to go to Beyoncé's office which I also did. Of course with a extra cool Versace sunglasses.

She let me in after I knocked a few times.

„Cool sunglasses, bad that the sun isn't shining huh Ms. Maraj?" She uttered with a smile looking at my sketch.

„It's perfect as I expected. I'll send this to Mr. Rashford, it'll be build in a few days." I nodded silently watching her putting it into her folder.

„So" she cleared her throat facing me.

„Take the sunglasses off Onika, please." she told softly.

„I-I can't...today the light is really hurting my eyes-"
„-Alright, just a second" she cut me off and took a remote out.

Suddenly the louvered blinds covered all the windows making almost everything dark.

„That's better right?" she said. The only thing which made some light were the LED stripes which turned on automatically.

This woman.

„Onika, please take the sunglasses off." she begged another time. Her voice was so soft to me. I felt like it did something to me. Like it was more tolerable to be covered in these bruises.

Slowly, I pulled off my sunglasses opening my eyes.

She stood up and came closer to me scanning my face. Tears were already on its way but I gave my best and held them back.

„Onika..." she stuttered placing her finger on the corner of my eye making me jump a bit.

„Wait a sec"

She went to her mini fridge and took out a bowl of ice cubes taking one out. She rolled it into a tissue and placed it carefully on my eye.

„Does it hurt a lot?" she questioned and I shook my head.

She sighed taking a seat on her chair again. She looked so, mad but at the same time worried.

„What happened Onika?"

I knew she would ask this. Of course, I'd ask too. I need a good lie.

„I f-fell down the stairs when I walked to my office." I simply lied and she hummed.

„Okay and you simply got a black eye?"
„Mhm"

„When did you come to work today? When did this happen?" she questioned me crossing her legs.

„I came earlier today. It happened around six to six fifteen something like that."

„Alright. You're allowed to go home. Take some rest. If you don't feel good then stay home tomorrow and recover."

I nodded and stood up.

„Have a safe drive"
„Thank you" I replied and left her office.

| | |

This was a longer chapter. Thanks for all your votes and comments. I hope you like this story.

Some questions:

What do you think about Meek?

What will Nicki's friends say when they see her black eye?

Do you think Beyoncé believes her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 415 36
A young girl named Onika is trying to live a normal but finds herself trying to escape 3 psychos๏ฟผ
25.3K 1.6K 19
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
39.7K 2.7K 20
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ž ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘, ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ...