Happy Ending

By -RyleeEzrael-

Lan Xichen found a strange book in the Forbidden Library. There were no problems until a week later. More

Ch. one (Edited ver.)
Ch. two (Edited ver.)
Ch. two.two (Edited ver.)
Ch. three (Edited ver.)
Ch. four (Edited ver.)
Ch. five (Edited ver.)
Ch. six (Edited ver.)
Ch. seven
Ch. eight (Edited ver.)
ch. nine
ch. ten

final ch.

9K 361 62
By -RyleeEzrael-

The others were happy when Wei Ying and Xuanyu Sanren came back safely after a year.

Wei Ying was welcomed by a warmth tight hug from his lover, Lan Wangji.

Xuanyu Sanren was also welcomed by a tight hug, just as tight as Lan Wangji's, from his brother's best friend, Nie Huaisang.

Everyone miss the two.

"Lan Zhan! I miss you so much!" Wei Ying exclaimed.

"Mn. Miss Wei Ying too."

"Aiyo, please don't feed us some dog food. Let's go and have lunch together everyone! Oh! AND THERE IS MY FAVORITE OUYANG ZIZHEN!"

Everyone chuckled, except Lan Wangji who just shook his head, amused.

Everyone did indeed have lunch together.

Wei Ying and Xuanyu Sanren were shocked when they found out that many had changed in Cloud Recesses.

But the most shocking part is thag Lan Qiren had a few of the rules! Well, except for the ones that made sense.

"Oh right! Grandmaster Lan! I have met Sect Leader Wang!"

Lan Qiren paused. "Is he well?"

Wei Ying smiled sadly. "Unfortunately, he passed 6 years ago..."

Lan Qiren sighed. "How about his son?"

"His son, Wang Yibo, is currently the Sect Leader of Wang Sect." Wei Ying said.

"Is he already married?" Lan Xichen asked. Lan Wangji looked at his Uncle and Brother.

"Ah yes. The youngest cousin of Sect Leader Xiao, Xiao Guang's. He is Xiao Zhan." Wei Ying said. "Madam Wang is really kind! Unlike that Wang Yibo, who is protective of Madam Wang 24/7! He almost kicked us out! Can't you believe that Lan Zhan?!"

Jiang Cheng huffed at his brother's instincts.

"At least nothing is happening to them. Might as well pay a visit to them." Lan Qiren said.

"Lan Zhan... Let me breath.." Wei Ying said as he is stuck in Lan Wangji's arms.

Lan Wangji did loosen his strength but did not let go of him. Wei Ying sighed at his lover.

"Lan Zhan.."

"Stay. Don't leave."

"Alright alright, i won't leave." Wei Ying patted his head and smiled.

Lan Wangji hummed in satisfaction and closed his eyes. Wei Ying continued to grades the juniors' works.

"Wei Ying."

"Yes, Lan dear?"

"Marry me?"

...

Wei Ying let the paper go as his mouth gaps. Did he heard it right?! Did Lan Wangji just proposed to him?!

"Wei Yin—"

Lan Wangji was cut off by a pair of lips silencing him. Not waiting for so long, he kissed him back.

The older man pushed all the things off from the table and pinned Wei Ying there, still making out with him.

Wei Ying pulled away, almist out of breath. "Wait-" he was once again connected with his soon to be husband's lips.

Wei Ying whined softly as Lan Wangji entered his tongue. Exploring his mouth as Lan Wangji listened to the cute small whimpers.

He pulled away, Wei Ying gasping. Lan Wangji panted lightly.

"Yes.."

"Wei Ying?.."

"I will marry you."

Xuanyu bang the table, startling everyone as he rose his arms up.

"I KNEW IT! I SUSPECTED AND THOUGHT THAT LAN WANGJI WILL PROPOSE TO YOU WHEN WE COME BACK!"

Wei Ying facepalmed while Lan Xichen laughed. Lan Wangji huffed softly.

"Xian-gege! Congratulations!" Lan Yuan smiled as Wei Ying patted his head and thanked him.

Lan Xichen congrats Lan Wangji and his younger brother slightly bowed in thanks.

"Oh! I think we should do a small celebration!" Lan Xichen suggested.

"And their wasted." Wei Ying chuckled.

They have invited Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling earlier. And they want to include the Emperor Smiled. Surprisingly, Lan Qiren agreed.

"Since Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji have shitty alcohol tolerance, i am surprise you are still standing up Grandmaster Lan." Wei Ying said as he took a sip at his water.

Lan Qiren huffed. "Well, your mother always invited me to hang out with them. And she actually brought alcohol— which we ended up getting drunk. Well, except your mother and me.."

"So that's how you found out, Grandmaster Lan?"

"Yes. And your father also has a shitty alcohol tolerance."

Xuanyu Sanren almost spitted his drink after Lan Qiren cursed. And he almost fainted when he can see the spirit of two figures behind Lan Qiren. 'Aunty and Uncle?'

He stared at them, awkwardly. Wei Changze was ready to haunt Lan Qiren while Cangse Sanren was dying of laughter.

Wei Ying laughed.

Soon, Lan Wangji woke up. Wei Ying excused himself and went to escort Lan Wangji out from the Main Hall.

"Come on now Lan Zhan. Let's get you to bed." Wei Ying said.

Lan Wangji looked at him blankly before nodding.

"Oh, how about this? This also suit Wangji's taste. He likes this styles."

"That's nice but, how about this? We can only add a few curtains, not hang many decorations!"

"Let's get that one. Now, the Lan Furen robes!"

Lan Wangji watched as his brother and fiancé were so busy at picking decorations for the wedding.

Since last month, Wei Ying was given a room, a little far away from Jingshi, to avoid any sexual activities before wedding.

"Oh, Lan Wangji!" Xuanyu called.

"Mn?"

"So, Grandmaster Lan will be the one to prepare the feasts for the party after the ceremony.

"Wei Ying does not like our usual foods here. Add some sweets and spices."

"You are improving in your speeches, and okay! I'll tell this to Grandmaster Lan." Xuanyu said as he left the Main Hall.

Everyone was getting busy since this afternoon will be the ceremony. Other Sects are on their way and some have arrived.

Wei Ying was getting his hair done with the help of Jiang Cheng.

"I remember, doing this the same when A-Jie was getting married.."

Wei Ying smiled sadly. "Is shijie proud?"

"Of course she is. Your parents are also proud of you. Remember."

Wei Ying smiled and stood up after Jiang Cheng slid the hairstick.

"Thank you, A-Cheng."

"No. Thank you, Wuxian. For all the things you have done. And, i'm sorry."

The people in the hall watched as the couple bowed three times. They bowed to Heaven and Earth, they bowed to show respect to the elderly in front of their relatives, and finally to each other.

After the ceremony, the party starts.

Lan Wangji and Wei Ying stayed for a while before leaving for their wedding night.

(I know the wedding scene is short and i am sorry for that. But, i only know a little about the Chinese Wedding culture and i don't want to give too much information to not to offend anyone about it. I am so sorry)

What Lan Wangji saw and what Wei Ying know in the future came true.

They did adopted Lan Jingyi and is now the second heir of Gusu Lan Sect. Lan Xichen did retired from the position and it was pass to his brother.

Wei Ying and Lan Wangji was bless with a biological child on their own. The two big brothers, Lan Yuan and Lan Jingyi, adore their little brother. He is name Lan Bao.

The end

Thank you so much for reading and for supporting this book everyone!

Sadly, this is the end of this book.

I am indeed planning a sequel for this, but that will have to wait because i have many unfinished books to complete.

Thank you again!

I'll see you again in my other books!

언 녕!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 2.5K 55
MDZS Fanfic Wei Ying was left behind unintentionally by his parents, he been long living in the street of Yilling that he no longer sees himself capa...
1.7K 165 12
If you think living with Lan Wang Ji must be easy just because of his quiet personality, let me tell you that you are heavily mistaken! And Wei Wuxia...
67.9K 4.3K 47
When Wei Wuxian thought he had finally found peace in death, he is thrown back through time to when he was merely a teenager attending the GusuLan Se...
16K 574 14
This story starts where everyone is studying in cloud recesses . Suddenly , a glowing light came and teleported them to a big cave . ! ! SHIPS -> • l...