The Transfer Student

By Pokelegend2k22

Kalos high is a prestigious school in Lumious city in Kalos region. The teacher of kalos high and Alola high... More

A Change For The Good
The Farewell And New Start
Characters And Bio
The Arrival
The New Beginning
A Date Without Knowing.
A New Friend And A Battle
New Friend Or Rival
Sweet And Meeting.
Protégé
Master vs Protégé
New Friend And Forest
The Research.
The Sleepless Night
The Midnight Adventure
A/N
The Plan
A Day At Park.
The Attack
Shadows of Lumiose
Unraveling Shadows
A Day of Revelations
A Mystic Twinlight
Whispers of the Night
Everything's Fine
The Encounters

First Day Adventures

4.2K 52 74
By Pokelegend2k22

Astrid POV

We are in our homeroom. Prof Oak is teaching us about Pokemon evolutions. I looked to my side to look at Ash. He was listening carefully in the class not like me nahh but i am not wrong ,..looking at him is more relaxing than attending the class. But i don't want detention so i started paying attention in the class.

"So this is all" prof. Oak said putting down the chalk and picking up some papers. ' oh shit i forgot'

"So i hope you are ready for the test i told you" he said. Everyone was groaning. But wait what about Ash.

" But sir Ash is new he didn't knew about it" said Serena. I think she was thinking the same.

"Oh yes ash you can drop the test" he said.

"No prof. I will be fine" we all looked at him like he was insane he was give chance to drop the test and he declined.

"Are you sure? You are so LUCKY Ash " said Gary. Ash just shrugged.

" Okay then let's start the test " prof. Oak said.
.
.
.
It was only about less than 15 mins and I looked at ash who stood up and handed over the paper to prof. who looked quite amazed himself. He then walked out of the class.

After completing the test prof. Oak was checking the papers and are the students were talking about the test.

"I am going to fail i think" Tierno said

"Me too." Said Trevor

" I think i will get good marks " Said Gary.

" I was okay I guess " I said. Serena and other girls nodded.

"The test was quite easy" everyone looked at ash with ' are you serious' look.

" Okay class the results are ready." Prof. Oak said getting everyone attention.

"Tierno -70
Trevor - 78
Shauna - 82
Miette - 84
Aria -87
Serena- 84
Astrid -86
Gary - 88
Clemont- 87
............."

"Looks like I got the highest. " Said gary proudly.

"Wait .......sir how much marks ash got " i asked curious.

" Yeah i would like you to appreciate Ash who got the highest marks of 100".

Everyone was shocked still clapped for Ash who just scratched back of his head. Gary was totally jawdropped.

"Okay students see you in next class." Prof. Oak said. All the students walked out of the class.

"How the hell did you got full marks Ash" asked Gary..Ash just shrugged.

" Oh yeh...ash ain't you from Alola so why did you said Kanto" I asked.

"Oh that i was in Alola for vacations from my travels then i found the school so i thought of entering it " he replied.

"Which class do you have next" Aria asked.

" Ah. I have English".

"Perfect me too let's go" said Miette dragging him with her. 'lucky'

*Timeskip*

It was lunch time and we were in cafeteria waiting for Ash and Miette. Just then they came but. ... Miette was clinging on his arm. I don't know why but it just hurt looking him like that with her.

They sat on the table after taking the food.
Ash with the guys at opposite side of us.

" What do you think you were doing" i asked Miette which the guys can't hear.

" What ?"

" Don't play dumb you were all over him " said Serena angry.

"Oh that i was just enjoying my time" Miette said.

"Don't you dare to do that again " said Shauna.

"Yeah it would be good because ash is mine" Said Aria.

"Who said that " i asked.

"I said " she replied

"Girls just back off he is mine" I said.

" We will talk about it later"said Serna.

"Hey girls what are you talking" asked the boy whom we were fighting for.

"Oh it's nothing" we replied.

The bell rang. Indicating the school gets over.

"Huh?" Ash looked confused.

"Oh sorry ash we forgot to tell you today was half day because the teachers had some work" i said

"No problem" he said with his cheeky grin.

' awwww why are you so cute!!! come on Astrid don't think like that.....but he is really looking cuteeee' i just want to kiss him now. Ahh something is really wrong with me.

We were going back until.....

" Hey you new kid" shouted the animal of our school. Camel 🐪 Xavier.

"Yes how can I help you " ash replied politely. I swear if that camel try to do anything with him he is sure dead.

" Oh so you are the new kid . I am Camel ..I mean Calem Xavier. He said

"Hi I am Ash Ketchum"ash said bringing his hand for handshake. But Camel ignored it.

"Tch i don't shake with some losers" that's it 'HOW DARE HE CALLED HIM A LOSER' the girls thought.

"How dare you to say that to him" i yelled standing infront of Ash.

"Just get lost" he pushed me i was going to fall but i didn't I opened my eyes to see Ash holding me in his muscular arms. I was blushing like there is no tomorrow it feels so safe and relaxing in his arms. I could see the others were clearly jealous.

"Thankyou for standing but i will take this from now " he said while helping me stand.

"What was that all about?" He asked camel angry. ' aww he is angry cause I was hurt ahhhh'

"Shut up you loser" camel replied. "or you want to get beaten in a Pokemon battle."

"You are on let's see how good you are" ash replied confidently.

We reached the battlefield and both ash and the animal went to the trainer box

"This is a 1vs1 battle between Ash Ketchum and Camel Xavier" the referee said Calem glared at him for wrong name. But the referee shrugged.

"Grr.. ok Chesnaught beat them up " shouted Calem throwing the Pokeball.

"Ok buddy you are up " ash said and Pikachu jumped from ash bag to the battlefield.

"Hahaha you are using that Rodent"camel laughed Pikachu was clearly angry. Ash was also angry on camel way of treating Pokemon.

Camel- Chesnaught pin missile.

Ash - Pikachu use quick attack to dodge.

Pikachu dodged the attack and Jumped on Chesnaught head.

Camel- Chesnaught us-

Ash- finish it with thunderbolt.

There was smoke on the battlefield then it cleared.

"Chesnaught is unable to battle Ash wins"

" Yeah!!!!!" The girls shouted and hugged ash who just came. The boys were sweatdropping.

"Ahh girls !?!?"

They let go him and were blushing furiously.
"That was an awesome battle Ash "said Clemont

"Thanks"

"Let's go to rooms now" i said clinging on Ash arm who didn't mind. The girls looked at me with jealousy. But i don't care. Now i confident about it.

'I love Ash'

-------------------------------------------------------

So this chapter was most AshxAstrid. But don't worry he will.have some moments with others. And amourshippers next ch will be Ash and Serena moments. Keep reading to find out.

Hope you enjoyed
Signing out ◉‿◉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 1.5K 15
Naruto Finds his mother after 12 Years apart how will he react when his mother hugs him for the first time in forever
14.6K 205 12
A young trainer with a cheerful nature has a really horrifying past memory which still haunts him. He tried to move on with a promise he made to him...
70.6K 606 36
Ash Ketchum is the new boy in town, he is friendly and all, but something that happens in the past makes a hole in his heart. Now he's trying to patc...
3.8K 223 31
"It's up to you and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world can be ours tonight." Same c...