The Alpha's Temptation [BXB]

By knightinroses

Ash Willow is the outcast of his pack, the omega runt abused by his stepfather, the head Alpha. Daemon Steel... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Side Chapter: Wren
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55

Part 37

81.3K 2.4K 2K
By knightinroses

**SEXUAL CONTENT**

When we get to the bathroom, my jaw drops. It's been completely transformed, rose petals scattered across the floor and counter and even floating in the bath. There are candles lit up all around the room, contributing to the amazing smell that wafts through the air from the steaming herbal bath water.

But that's not all. Beside the tub I'm greeted by a breakfast platter laid out on a small table. It's filled with chocolate croissants, avocado toast, different types of bagels, mini pancakes with whip cream, containers of jam and butter, bacon, scrambled eggs, a platter of fruits and two steaming mugs of tea.

"Oh Daemon," I tear up immediately, burying my face in his shoulder. "This is what you were up preparing all morning?!"

"Awe, my little crybaby," he coos, bringing me over to the tub and putting me gently in the water.

I sniffle, wiping a tear as he strips to join me. "I feel bad I was sleeping the whole time,"

Daemon gets in next to me, looking more energized than ever, which is the opposite of what I feel. Him fucking the living daylights out of me on top of my heat just completely threw me for the loop.

"Don't feel bad. All I want to know is if you like it," he says, pulling me onto him so I lie back against him, cradled in his arms.

"I love it. So much. Thank you," my lip trembles with the threat of more tears. I can hardly believe someone would do all this for me. That to him, I'm worth time and effort.

"Then that's all that matters," I feel his lips kiss my nape.

"Hungry?" He asks, reaching over to the plates of food.

Immediately I realize how ravenous I am and I eagerly nod. "Yes! This looks sooo good," I clap my hands together, turning to smile at him.

He guides a strawberry to my mouth and I bite into it gratefully, not able to suppress the noise of appreciation I make at the fruity flavor gracing my tongue. Then it becomes apparent to me that he's intently watching me chew it.

"What?"

"Just imagining something else you could eat,"

My face reddens. "And here I thought you were being a gentleman,"

"Hey, I am a gentleman. You better tell your friends that I am," he says, mock-offended.

I cross my arms, raising an eyebrow at him. "The only thing I'm going to be telling them is what a beast you are,"

"This beast knows you like it," he smirks at me, eyes darkening.

"Hmm maybe..!" I give him a teasing kiss on the cheek then reach over hungrily for the chocolate croissant. I devour it in a minute flat and Daemon laughs at me when I reach for another one. I offer him a bite to which he responds to by biting off 3/4 of it.

"I said one bite!" I giggle at he struggles to chew it, cheeks stuffed with the pastry. Then he accidentally drops a handful of blueberries in the water and I die laughing, slumping against his chest. I can't help the little snort that comes out.

"The little piggy's made his return," he teases.

"Hey!" I scrunch my nose at him. Then an idea pops into my head for retaliation and I quickly reach over to dip my finger in the whip cream before smearing it on his nose.

He scrunches his brows, wiping it off with his fingers. Then he reaches towards me with the white cream and I screech, backing up in the water.

"Get back here," He snarls playfully.

"Noooo!" I squeal as his hand nears my face.

When it appears this is a fight I won't win, I decide to deploy a move of my own. I grab his hand as it's about to make contact with my cheek, instead making his fingers come toward my mouth. I lick the cream off of them, slow and sensually, keeping eye contact with him all the while. I think my inner wolf awakening was really just my hoe awakening, because I enjoy every second of Daemon watching me do it.

The mood alters from playful to erotic in seconds, his eyes darkening. "So that's how you wanna do this?"

He goes to move toward me but I put my leg out, pressing my foot to his chest to stop him. "Stay back," I order.

He growls lowly, grabbing my leg by the ankle and pressing his mouth to my sensitive skin. I gasp as he grazes his teeth against my inner calf, sucking on the skin until a hickey has formed.

"What are you..?!"

He moves up my leg, nibbling on the inside of my knee, then trailing his tongue over the inside of my thigh.

"Mmn wait!" I squeak, trying to pull my leg back as he advances on me. For some reason I feel embarrassed.

"Your legs are too damn sexy," he grunts, lightly biting my other thigh.

The familiar pooling of desire starts again in my core and I whimper as his mouth reacquaints itself with a mark he already made last night.

"Oh~—"

My elbow bumps against the fruit platter, sending more berries spilling into the water.

My moan falls short and we look at each other, smiles threatening to breech our lips before we both burst out laughing.

"I think we're even now, shortcake," he grins as I clamber back over to him. I fish out the berries as his arms come to encircle my waist, burying his face in the crook of my neck and breathing me in. 

"You smell so good," he murmurs.

"It's the soap,"

"No. You've always smelled like heaven. Every time I'm around you your scent gets me hard."

I feel my face flush. All these things he's been keeping from me...just thinking about how into me he's been all this time makes me feel so special.

"You have a problem," I shake my head, trying to hide the smile on my face. "How can a smell get you hard?"

"It's your smell."

I want to deny it, say that he's crazy. But then I remember how good he's always smelled to me. Everything about each other, from the start, pulled us in. "O-okay," I reply dumbly.

"So you never thought about me like that?" He presses on, a teasing lilt in his voice.

"I don't know..!" I put my face in my hands, going impossibly redder.

"Tell me, baby,"

I sigh. "Okay. I...did. I liked how big you were. That you were strong. Your tattoos, too."

"Am I going to have to compete with other inked alphas that go to the gym?" He jokes.

I roll my eyes. "Of course not, silly,"

"Hey, don't blame me for being worried. Everywhere you go there's alphas left and right, drooling all over you."

"No there is not.!"

"I've seen it with my own two eyes. Every single damn time." He squeezes me close, his stubble tickling my neck.

"You just assume that. You're too overprotective," I giggle.

"And I always will be when it comes to my shortcake,"

I tear up again, just looking at him with my bottom lip puckered in a pout. He chuckles, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. Then we rest for a bit, both eating various bits of the amazing breakfast he prepared. Well more like he eats three giant bagels, inhales the half the eggs and bacon(saving the rest for me)—all while I nibble on my technically second chocolate croissant since he ate most of the other one.

Daemon lifts a mug of tea to my lips, holding it steady so I can drink.

"It's not too hot?" He asks me from over me, chin resting on top of my head.

"It's perfect,"

Once I've had my fill I tiredly yawn, snuggling up on his chest with my eyes closed. I mean it when I say there's no place I'd rather be than in this moment. I'm so grateful. That I have a mate who would do this much for me. He's treating me like a princess, making me feel so loved. I relax in the luxuriously hot water, letting out a little sigh as I drape myself over him.

"Want to wash your hair first?" He asks and I nod. He knows me so well. That I can't stand the feeling of my hair being greasy or dirty.

He reaches for the shampoo, squirting an appropriate amount into his hands. He guides me to arch my head back, getting my hair wet before he lathers it with the soap. He massages my scalp gently and I sigh in pleasure. Who knew someone washing your hair could feel so good?

When he's done he rinses it with the cup on the side, kissing my nape once when he's gone. Then he decides to start washing me with the bubbly soap. I let his hands roam all over me, lathering it into my skin and getting me squeaky clean. Touch like this from him feels so good, so affectionate, and I let out little noises of appreciation. It's not long before I feel something hard pressing under me.

"Daemon!" I turn to look at him like he's crazy and he just grins sheepishly.

I shake my head in disbelief. How can he get hard after doing what we did only just a few hours ago? Sigh. Alphas and their unparalleled amounts of libido.

"I've been hard since I saw you naked in my bed this morning. Don't tell me you didn't notice until now."

"Unlike someone, I'm not permanently horny..!"

"You're cute. Not sure someone who screamed my name all night can really say that."

"You—!" I flush, jumping on him, sending water sloshing over the edge of the tub. "You're the one who gets hard every time I sit on you..!"

"You expect me not to? With this—" he squeezes my ass in his hands, "—pressing up against my dick?"

My head feels like it'll explode from the vulgarness of his words and it makes me excited. But it's really not good for me to be getting horny again. My brain may be on board, but my body is not. Don't get me wrong—the sex was mind-melting, the most pleasure I've ever felt. But my body aches from how hard we went at it.

I start to shake my head. "Daemon I'm s-sorry but I don't think I can go again, I'm so sore—"

"No sorries, shortcake. I'm not going to make you do anything. Just ignore it," he pulls me back against him. Okay then. But how exactly am I supposed to ignore the hot throbbing presence right between my legs?!

I decide I need to distract myself so I sit forward, squirting some body wash into my hands. Then I turn around to straddle him, trying not to think about how close our cocks are to touching.

I hum, running my soapy hands down his arms. Then I move to his neck, gently massaging him there before I go over his chest, giving extra special attention to his pecs and abs. He melts under my touch, the appreciation deep in his face as he watches me, eyes low lidded. He's just a big baby, isn't he?

He looks so starved of this type of affection that I wonder how long he's gone without a loving touch, a soothing hand to calm him. So I do it thoroughly, hugging him close as I wash his hair. "You're spoiling me..." he murmurs in pleasure as I apply an exfoliating cleanser to his face, gently massaging it into his skin with my thumbs. Then I wash it off and give him a kiss on both cheeks.

"You're the spoiler, Daemy. Just look at all this stuff you prepared," I give him a soft look.

"I'm only giving you what you deserve. I mean, you deserve more, of course—"

"Oh shush," I say, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing myself close to him. "You're the best,"

His face goes a little bit funny and I feel him shift under me, realizing he's now even harder than before. I give him a "really?" look.

"Look, I'm really trying here. But my omega in heat on top of me is just—a lot." He admits, his voice strained.

Apparently all my wolf can think about is his dick so that works out perfectly. I stop trying to resist abs just give in to the hormones. "Hmmn is that so?" I wiggle myself on his cock, teasing him.

"What are you doing?" He asks, eyes narrowing.

"Washing you!"

"With your ass?" He raises an eyebrow, a smile playing on his lips.

"Hmm you're right. It's not that effective. How about you sit up on the ledge," I say suggestively, giving him a sultry look.

He obliges almost immediately, rising out of the water to sit on the side of the tub, cock standing erect between his legs.

I look up at him seductively, licking my hand sensually to get it wet with my spit before closing it around his length. He sucks in a breath, watching the scene unfolding before him intently, focused on where I'm touching him. I lather his dick up, using the my spit and the water as lubrication to stroke him.

"What happened to 'I can't do it again'?" Daemon smirks.

I give him a little pout. "I can't. But you can, evidently," I say as I continue to pump him, increasing the pressure of my hand. I see when he starts to really feel the pleasure, letting out a rumbling groan as he leans his head back. Daemon's stamina is absolutely unbeatable, which means he lasts awhile and my hand soon gets tired.

But not to worry. I have another tactic up my sleeve. I slow the rhythm of my hand, moving it down to hold only the base of his dick. Daemons eyes widen when he sees what I'm about to do. I lower my head to his cock, lips wrapping around the tip.

I feel him shudder in pleasure, a fire in his eyes as he watches me. Now, I'm not experienced in this whatsoever, but Lylah instructed me with a few techniques that "bring men to their knees." So I'm hoping this works.

I swirl my tongue around the tip, keeping eye contact with him all the while as I slather his dick with my spit.

"Who taught you this?" He growls with his chest.

I don't answer, just innocently looking up at him as I suck on him, pumping the rest of his length I can't fit in my mouth with my hand. He tastes a hint salty, his precum surely pooling on the head of his cock that I'm focusing on.

Daemons hands lace through my hair as I go deeper, a deep moan coming out from him as it hits the back of my throat. My tongue slides all around his hardness, laving at the places and pulsing veins I know feel good. then I start to make soft little noises of hunger and gratification, my eyelashes fluttering as I struggle to take him deeper.

His hand tightens in my hair. "Fuck. You're gorgeous," he groans, looking down at me, eyebrows creased in concentration.

I moan in response, sending delightful vibrations up his cock. I clench my thighs, already having a tingling feeling between them.

"Look at you," he groans, face tense with lust as he takes in my appearance, "Those pink lips so damn wet, your pretty cheeks all red. You were made to suck my cock, weren't you?"

I nod submissively up at him, pulling off his dick with a pop, a string of saliva connecting his manhood to my swollen plump lips. Then I stick my tongue back out and start licking all over it, making a show of it as I look up at him with big doe eyes. He looks like he's going to snap any second.

"Come in my mouth," I breathe against his cock, my heat speaking for me. I swear, something's possessed me. This is not me.

He loses it. He growls, standing up as I kneel before him on my knees, half submerged in the water. He jerks his cock through his fist before my awaiting open mouth, spurting his cum directly onto my tongue and face. The salty liquid melts over my tastebuds and I lean in, licking the tip of his cock to get the excess off of his slit, hungry for more of his seed.

He watches as I swallow down his cum, a look like he wants to devour me in his eyes. When I'm done he brushes his thumb over my lips, holding my chin. "Good boy," He tells me and I close my eyes, soaking in the praise as I reminisce the taste of him.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight after this. Do you hear me?" he growls, a possessive tone in his deep rumble of a voice.

I nod dizzily, still stuck in a lustful daze. I feel so damn hot.

"Baby?"

I don't reply, breathing hard. I feel woozy, like I just want to sleep here in the nice warm bath.

"Shit," he says, kneeling down to pick me up out of the water. "You're overheating,"

I relax against him as he takes me out of the bath and wraps a a fluffy white towel around me.

"Guess I still have a bit of fever from my heat," I say tiredly as he brings me to the bed.

"It should subside soon. Since we fucked."

"Don't say it like that," I blush, burying my face in the pillow case.

He climbs on top of me playfully, smothering me. "What should I say then? Consummated? Coitus? Intercourse?"

"Put some clothes on you oaf!"

*

I'm sitting in the central room watching TV now, courtesy of Daemon who had to carry me there. But all my mind can focus on is the fact that I'm no longer a virgin. It's exciting. It feels like a right of passage into adulthood. And the physical proof of it is in the marks Daemon made all over me. I looked in the mirror after our bath and couldn't believe what I saw. He's like a damn leech!

I smile to myself, turning my attention back to my show. It's not long before I hear a knock at the door. Daemon walks from the kitchen deck down the hallway to check. I can't see anything from where I'm seated, so I patiently wait for him to come back.

Then I see him re-emerge alone. "Who was it?" I ask.

"...Your friends. Should I let them in?"

That's funny. How did they know I was at Daemon's? I don't really feel like seeing anyone right now but Lylah and Jay were there for me yesterday and I don't want to be rude and turn them away. So I give him the okay and he goes back to let them in.

I wrap the blanket around myself to conceal all the hickies on my neck, anticipating company. Then I freeze. Because who enters the room is not Lylah and Jay but Lylah and a certain someone with long black hair.

I widen my eyes in alarm at Daemon. "I t-thought it was Lylah and Jay.." I say quietly to him as he walks over to me.

"Jason? That football kid? Do you really think I'd let an alpha other than me around you right now?" he says it like it's obvious.

I just huff at him. Because now this is going to be so awkward. It's Wren who steps forward first.

"Can we talk, Ash?" He asks, looking close to tears.

Look, it's not that I don't feel bad for him but I don't also particularly feel very positive toward him.

"Um..."

"P-please?" His voice goes high like he's about to cry. Shit. I have to hear him out or I'll feel horrible.

"Can you give us a moment?" I ask Daemon.

He nods. "I'll be in the room if you need me," He gives my shoulder a little squeeze before leaving us to it.

I gesture for them to sit with me, not really knowing what else to do. "So....why are you guys here?"

Lylah goes first. "Well I came because you scared me half to death after you jumped out of my car yesterday!"

"Sorry," I scratch my neck sheepishly.

"I'm just happy to see you're in one piece!"

"How did you know I was here?"

"Intuition, babes," she points at her temple, wiggling her eyebrows.

I'd crack a smile if Wren didn't look like he was attending a funeral.

"And you..?" I ask him.

He looks down, nervously fiddling with his fingers. "I..." he takes a deep breath.

"I—I came to...apologize. For everything."

Well that's a first.

He looks to me with desperate eyes and I nod at him, encouraging him to go on.

"I know I've been such a bitch lately. You didn't deserve it, not at all. E-Even though it was Jay I should've been angry with, I took it out on you. And I am so, so sorry," he sniffles, crying into the sleeves of his sweater.

I subconsciously scratch the back of my neck. "I just don't understand, Wren. Did you really think I was purposely trying to steal Jay from you?"

He shakes his head. "No. I know you couldn't help it. And Jay was never mine to begin with. I was just a casual hookup to him, anyway. It didn't even mean anything and yet like an idiot I thought I had a chance with him. God, I've been acting so dumb," he shakes his head into his palm.

"That you have," Lylah chimes in.

It must be that I'm weak to apologies, because I start to really feel for him. I suddenly see this all through his eyes and realize how miserable he must have been.

"Thank you for apologizing," I say softly, patting his arm. "I don't want to fight anymore, okay?"

Wren nods vigorously, leaning into my touch and hugging me. "I'm so sorry..!" He sobs into my shoulder.

"I know. I know." I say, patting him on the back.

"I feel horrible...I wasn't there for you on one of the most important days of an omega's life because of my petty jealousy,"

"You can make it up to him, can't you?" Lylah says, rubbing his back from behind.

I feel Wren wetly nod against me. "I—I talked with Jay about everything. He apologized and we agreed to stay friends. I'm gonna let him go n-now. It was just a silly crush that spiraled,"

"Well I'm glad things worked out between you two," I say, "But are you really okay? I mean, you said he got you pregnant..."

Wren finally pulls back, sniffling and wiping his tears. "He did. I remember a few days after the party I started throwing up. I took a test and it was
p-positive."

Lylah, shakes her head, letting out a frustrated sigh. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I was just so ashamed," Wren shakes his head. "My stepdad was furious. He made me get an abortion right away. Then my mom made a scene at the hospital, crying her eyes out after the procedure was done. I broke down right there with her, in front of everyone,"

"Oh, Wren," Lylah's brows draw together in sympathy and and hugs him from the back.

"I don't know," he chokes out, "I knew I wasn't ready to be a mother but I—I felt like I was meant to have that baby, like a piece of me was gone. And then when I started suddenly being around Jay every day it brought all of the pain back and yeah...it still doesn't excuse how bad of a friend I was,"

When I first met Wrens family and been to his house, I would have never have guessed all that went down. I'd just jealously assumed he had the perfect family. I guess you really don't know everything that's going on behind the scenes. I can't imagine any of that was easy to go through, much less confessing to us what happened. My heart aches for him, for all the inner turmoil he felt inside. "You went through so much," I whisper. "I know it was hard. But thank you for trusting us enough to tell us,"

"Why are you being so sweet to me, Ash?" He shakes his head, tears still streaming down his face.

"I'm just glad to have you back," I smile at him and he hugs me again, sobbing softly.

"Can I get in on this?" Lylah drapes herself over Wren and I, squishing us and trying to get a laugh out of him. He smiles a bit, sniffling.

"Let's agree to never fight over guys again!" she declares.

"Well you both have your mates now, so I don't think that's gonna happen," he wipes his eyes.

"Then let's just not fight in general, okay?" I say.

"Wait, so you're insinuating Daemon is your mate, then??" Lylah looks at me with wide eyes.

Wren sniffles, looking unsure between us. "Well I just assumed—"

"No, you're right. He is," I can't help the beaming smile that comes to my face at the thought of it.

"GIRL!" Lylah squeals in excitement.

"I'm happy for you," Wren says meekly.

"Thanks guys. And don't worry, you'll find your mate soon, Wren. There are so many other guys out there."

"Yeah, forget about stupid Jay!"

She manages to get a small laugh out of Wren and relief floods through me. It's like the tension's finally broken, and we're back to our old group. Then I hear the door open behind me, Daemon entering the room.

"Everything okay out here?" He asks, eyes darting to me in worry. I guess he heard all the crying. Surprisingly, it wasn't me this time!

"We're fine! Oh, but can you get them some water, Daemon? Pretty please?" I smile sweetly up at him and he smiles back, leaning down to press a kiss to my lips.

"Of course, my love," he says before heading to the kitchen.

Lylah just gapes at me while Wren's gone all red. "What??" I question, flushing a bit.

"Well this is a new development," she says, crossing her arms with a smirk.

"It's not a development..!"

"'My love?' Hello?? And the way he's looking at you like —I don't know—stars are coming out of your eyes?!"

"Lylah!" I cover my hands from my face in embarrassment, my cheeks physically hurting from all the smiling I've been doing. "What does that even mean!"

"It means that he looks so completely in love with you that I'm literally going to barf."

"Stop it," I roll my eyes with a smile. Beneath my smile, though, a seed of uncertainty blooms. Daemon might not love me. He never said it. I mean, I've never said it either but there's no doubt I'm completely head over heels for him. I know I've never been in love before, so I might be going into this blindsided. But I know I love him. And I just have to hope he feels the same way.

"Oh I know you like it!" She squeals, bringing me back to the current situation as she pokes me.

Daemon comes back with three waters for us, giving us all a nod before winking at me. Then he goes back to his room to give us some privacy.

"This doesn't feel real," Wren gawks at the door where he just disappeared. "The Daemon Steele serving us drinks? You've literally tamed him,"

"Oh he's not tame..! You should've seen what he did last n—" I stop myself, realizing what I was just about to let slip past my lips.

"Oooh what did he do? What was it?!" Lylah pries.

"Nevermind," I shake my head, covering my face with my hand in embarrassment.

"Well, I say us reuniting at last calls for celebration!"she claps her hands together. "Let's go out somewhere! Wouldn't that be fun?!"

It would be fun. Really fun if I was able to use my own legs to transport myself from place to place. "I'm really sorry guys but I think I'll have to pass," I apologize.

"Awe why not?" She pouts.

"I, um, I—" I scratch the back of my head, trying to think of the best way to say this. "I can't walk," is what I end up with.

Immediately their faces flash in understanding.

"Oh my fucking god!" Lylah squeals, jumping on top of me. "Y'all went all the way?"

"Lylah..!" I groan, my entire body throbbing in pain.

"Oops! My bad." She gets off me. "He rearranged your guts, didn't he?" She gives me a sympathetic look.

"That's one way to say it," I admit sheepishly.

"How big was it?" Wren asks with wide eyes and I giggle, sticking out my forearm.

"Bigger than this,"

Their jaws drop. "Ash no...how the hell did it fit?"

"I don't know it just did!"

"Now I understand why you can't walk,"

"Yeah, it's rough," I shrug. "But he's been taking care of me, so," I blush to myself.

"Ugh, you guys are so cute it's sickening. You know what? I never would've thought you and Daemon would end up together. Not in a bad way, it's just you two are like total opposites." she says.

"We're not that different!"

"Ash. You're like—how do I say this? You're like the sweetest little thing. And he...well, he's a literal giant who looks like he wants to kill everyone most of the time, except you."

"That is oddly specific,"

"Well..!"

"He's not that bad," I giggle. "He's good to me."

"He better be!"

*

P.S. : Get ready for the next chapter. No more sunshine and rainbows, as Daemon would say. 🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4K 32
Ash is a little omega just trying to make it through the next day. His life has been pure hell until one day... the smell of Oak trees and tea change...
714K 34K 32
| REWRITE OF ORIGINAL TORN BOOK | Omega Berlin adores his mate and Alpha of his pack, Max. And Max loves Berlin. But sooner than later, Max is gone...
4.7M 174K 150
**18+** COMPLETED*** Adrian is delicate... Gentle... Too sweet for his own good. All he cares about is his books and the quiet hum of life that is hi...
108K 4K 50
The Badger Series (Book 1) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Timothy is an Omega, he lost half of his vision after he was beaten for something...