The Zombie Zone [completed]✔️

By StoryQueen13

A scientist works on BDA (bring dead alive) project for almost 50 years. He finally finds a virus and experim... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1 ~ Finding The Virus
Chapter 2 ~ Biggest Mistake In Life
Chapter 3 ~ The Night Party
Chapter 4 ~ The Antibody Against The Virus
Chapter 5 ~ "Stay In Dark"
Chapter 6 ~ The Sacrifice
Chapter 7 ~ The Rescue Of Children
Chapter 8 ~ The Escape Plan
Chapter 9 ~ Rosalyn's Sad Past
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Heart
Chapter 11 ~ New Friends
Chapter 12 ~ I Hate Them!
Chapter 13 ~ Rescued Them!
Covers
Chapter 14 ~ Four Years Later
Chapter 15 ~ The Conference
Chapter 16 ~ Black Dress Girl
Chapter 17 ~ Addictive!
Chapter 18 ~ Take her out of the addiction!
Chapter 19 ~ The Truth!
Chapter 20 ~ Apology
Chapter 21 ~ Dont Lose Him!
Chapter 22 ~ Heroic
Chapter 23 ~ Saving Them!
Chapter 24 ~ I'm Flying
Chapter 25 ~ WHO
Chapter 26 ~ Psycho
Chapter 27 ~ The Rat
Chapter 28 ~ Expecting Us To Wish?
Chapter 29 ~ Confession
Chapter 30 ~ I Love You!
Chapter 32 ~ Reason
Chapter 33 ~ The Past
Chapter 34 ~ The Comeback Of Zombies
Chapter 35 ~ Psychopathic Girlfriend
Chapter 36 ~ Baby
Chapter 37 ~ Tiger And Crocodile
Chapter 38 ~ International Act
Chapter 39 ~ Pet Zombie
Chapter 40 ~ Your Antibodies Are From..
Chapter 41 ~ Stuck Here
Chapter 42 ~ Tin Food
Chapter 43 ~ Back To US
Chapter 44 ~ The Real Past
Chapter 45 ~ Dead
Chapter 46 ~ No Bullets
Chapter 47 ~ Done Being Guilty?
Epilogue
--Final Note--

Chapter 31 ~ Meeting Mom

10 0 1
By StoryQueen13

Hello buds.. I'm sorry for late update.. upcoming chapter will be fire.

*********************************

CHAPTER 31 ~ MEETING MOM

Rosalyn's pov :-

He introduced me in the office as his girlfriend and also he mentioned an important point that we are going to get engaged next week.

It was indeed a surprise for me when he said that! I was like 'really?' my mind wasn't working properly to analyse what was happening around me. I kept starring at him.

Right now, we were walking towards Carl's cabin. But I'm more curious to see max. Because max was very cute and small when I saw him 4 years back.

Now, he must be 10 years old like pearl. I want to see how matured their faces are. I mainly miss my sister. Even though she's my step-sister. But I've never had a thought like that before.

Finally we reached Carl's cabin and walked in. Carl smiled seeing and and rushed towards us and hugged Asher tightly. He must be relieved. He would've been tensed about Asher these days.

He broke the hug and turned towards me. He said, "thank God you're ok! I'm sorry about 4 years back. I didn't mean it-"

I cut him off saying, "it's ok! Cool! Don't want to apologise. I already forgave y'all."

He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him. We broke the hug and I asked, "how's max doing?"

He said, "good.. but naughty like Asher. But I personally think max is better than Asher. He's a grown child you know?"

I laughed at his words. It was indeed true. Asher hit him in head playfully and said, "shut up man! So, what about your girlfriend? How's she doing?"

He have a girlfriend? Great! I got a friend..! Yay!

Carl said, "So, you decided to tease your friends! I will have girlfriend in just a week! Note that!"

Lol! He's the best in teasing! I can only remember our engagement if anyone mentions next week. I'm so excited about next week.

I like my surrounding now. A zombie free surrounding!

After a long fight of them, we got into the car and reached home. His house is like a mansion. I dropped my jaw without my knowledge.

He stopped his car in the parking lot and opened the car door for me. I got out of the car and he slammed the car door and said, "can we go in?"

I nodded. Because no words came out of my mouth in surprise. I'm scared of being alone in this huge modern mansion.

He held my hand and we walked inside the mansion. But I don't want to live with him in such a big mansion.

I want to live with him in a small house in the mountain inbetween nature. Birds should chirp when we wake up inviting us to face a new day. I should smell green plants around me.

Only us in that small house. No TV or mobile phone. Only our conversation should be heard in the whole house. The house should be filled with happiness and our memories.

But I also know that it will not happen. Because he have business to do here. I'm also scared to confess my wish to him.

I sighed and entered the mansion. It was very huge. I can't even assume how much acre it should be. Because it was very very very big.

Asher asked, "you like my house?" I nodded as words refused to come out of my mouth.

I explored each and every nook anf corner of the house. It was awesome. Later, I sat with Asher in the living room who was watching random Netflix series.

I asked him, "where is max?"

Asher gazed at his watch and said, "he is in school and will be home in 1 hour."

I asked him, "can I go and pick up max from school?"

He asked, "it's ok.. his bodyguard will take care of it... You will see him soon. I understand that you're so curious.."

I said, "I mean... If I go there to pick up max, I will get to see pearl once. I haven't seen her for ages."

Asher said, "oh yeah! I will come with you then.."

I said, "I can drive alone. Don't worry.."

He said, "I know you can.. but you dont have driving licence. Also there will be lot of traffic here. I can't allow you smash all the vehicle there like zombies!"

I said, "well!" Then I started watching that series along with him. I saw the clock.. it is moving so slowly! Shit! Why don't you move fast, my dear clock!?

After centuries later, the clock stuck in 3:45 p.m. I said, "Asher! Asher! Let's go!"

He said, "well! Well! Calm down!"

We made our way to the car and Asher was the one who was driving. I saw something amiss in here. The driver's seat was opposite here.

I asked, "the steering is supposed to be in left.."

He chuckled and said, "it will be in right side in this country."

I'm hearing it for the first time. Then he drove to Max's school.

After we reached Max's school, I saw many children walking out of the school happily with their parents. But unlucky me, didn't get such a blessing to be happy with my parents.

Always, fighting fighting and fighting. Every day, there will be a fight! I sighed and got out of the car. Every children were cute as hell.

Beyond the iron gate, I saw pearl coming with max. If she's here, my mom should've been here too. I want to talk to her! Not in a good way, but as bad as I can.

But before that, I need to talk to pearl. I want to ask if they are taking care of her properly.

I went inside the school and stood infront of pearl. She became hight and I can see her matured face. I'm seeing her closely after 4 years! Four damn years!

She stared at me for 2 seconds and her eyes went wide. Her eyes were glossy and suddenly she hugged me. It was a tight hug. I could hear her sobbing.

I was tearing as well. Max was looking at me trying to recognise the situation. I gave a warm smile to max and hugged pearl back.

I said, "it's ok.. I'm here with you now. Stop crying!"

She said inbetween her hiccups, "you know how I missed you? I'm one of the reason for hurting you. I shouldn't have fell asleep.. I'm sorry!"

I kissed her forehead and said, "it's ok! Calm down.."

Pearl continued, "you know? I hate mommy! I hate her to hell. She was the one who told Asher to leave you there. I don't want her as mommy! She's bad! What if she do that to me also in future? Take me with you! I don't want them as parents!"

I stood shocked. How could a 10 year old girl say this? They're being harsh towards her?

I asked her, "is mommy and daddy being good with you?"

She said, "after baby sister came, they don't care for me! You know, I didn't even ate breakfast today! And I shared lunch with max today!"

Baby sister? I asked her, "when did baby sister born?"

She said, "last week!"

I sighed and told, "so, did they take care of you till last week?"

She thinks for sometimes and said, "yeah! They did! They even came to my annual day celebration in school. But, somehow I don't like them for betraying you! I hate them for that. How can they be happy after kicking you out.. I hate them!"

I said, "let me tell you something! They care for you a lot and lot than me! Mom is busy with taking care of the baby sister right? So, she didn't care for you. Don't worry. When will mom come to pick you up?"

She told, "yeah! She came already! She's in here!"

I asked, "where is she now?"

She said, "behind you!"

My eyes went wide and turned behind and saw my mom staring at me. It was not an angry stare. But an sympathetic stare. Her eyes were glossy.

What changed her? Even if she apologize to me, I won't accept that. It isn't in my thing. She hugged me tightly. It was the first time she was hugging me. I was shocked yet surprised.

But I'm firm in my decision. I won't forgive her. She tried to kill me! How can a mother act like this to her daughter.

I don't want this lady as my mother! I almost shouted, "get off me Mrs. Yahir.. uhhhh! Sorry! Mrs. Yahir Matthew!"

She broke the hug and cupped my cheeks and said, "why are you saying like this rose! Call me mom!" With glossy and sobbing voice. 

I said angrily, "you don't deserve to be a mom. Uhh! Sorry again.. to be my mom! You care for your other children and corner a child for no reason!"

She said, "it's time to tell you everything!"

**********************************

Lemme go and have my breakfast now. I never thought I would be this lazy..

Are you guys lazy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 350 19
The virus was first found in a test patient, a volunteer, mutating rapidly. The mutated virus didn't take long to turn him into a blood sucking monst...
80.9K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
97.3K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...
597 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...