[Discontinued] Female Ayanoko...

由 AllouetteBacia

Classroom of the Elite but with a number of divergences, most notably if Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was female. This... 更多

Author's Note
Prologue
Bus Scene <Kushida POV>
Is This Normal Highschool Behavior?
S System and Class Introductions
Kiyotaka meets Kiyone
May I Join?
We Ate and had Fun
Club Fair I
Club Fair II
Club Fair Aftermath
Changing Room Fun
Swimming Pool Fun
High School Students are Weird...
Just Kiyone Things
Author's Note
Merit-Based World
Amasawa's Soliloquy
Hiatus
Status Update

Our First Friends

6.9K 171 56
由 AllouetteBacia

Today, we went over everything necessary in the school agenda. From the orientations, explanation of the S System, and mingling with other students. Once everything was over, it was now noon.

Majority of the students started heading to the dorms. The remaining students formed small groups and  walked towards the various facilities that the school offered. As expected, I've completely failed at making friends.

Dejectedly, I trudged towards the direction of the dorms. As I walked, I passed a convenience store. Wanting to buy some toiletries and necessities, I make my way inside the store. Of course, I was alone... I knew no one else apart from Kushida-san, Horikita-san, and Hirata-kun; all of whom are not here.

"... Another coincidence, I presume. Otherwise, I'd say you're stalking me. "

Once I entered the convenience store, I ran into Horikita again.

"Don't say such scary things, of course not. That said, did you also have stuff to buy?"

"Yeah, just a bit. I came to buy some necessities."

Horikita replied while examining a shampoo that she took from the shelf.

It seems that we had the same idea.  Given that, we were supposedly allocated 100,000 points per month, I noticed that she was doesn't go for good quality products. Often opting for the cheapest one available.

'At least I'm not the only one who has doubts on the S System.'

"It seems that we have the same idea, may I join you?"

I asked, my eyes shining with expectancy. This is the perfect time mingling with other people my age. Doing so, I can indirectly thank Matsuo-san for letting me experience a "normal life".

"No tha-"

Hearing the first few words of her reply, I unconsciously slump my shoulders.

"Haah... No problem. Suit yourself", she said exasperatedly.

As soon as she finished her reply, I was once again invigorated with energy. 

Wanting to know more on the extent of Horikita's knowledge in regard to the S System, I offhandedly mention my observations.

"I thought that girls paid more attention to what kind of shampoo they used."

"That depends on the type of person, no? On another note, what do you mean by 'I thought that girls paid more attention to what kind of shampoo they used.'? You say that as if you haven't interacted with other girls before."

It seems that my words had deviated from the S System and became focused on me. Thinking of a reply, I stop to think.

"I was homeschooled my whole life. Everything was provided for me, so I don't know what other people usually act like."

"I see, so that why you participated with the self-introductions, even though you don't seem competent enough to do it properly", she muttered.

That's a foul. Didn't she leave before I could even introduce myself? 

How can she accurately make an assumption based on the little amount of interaction we had? 

What is this power that I'm missing at?

Finishing up our shopping, we made our way towards the counter to get our items scanned. Walking towards the counter, we passed the instant food section. It was filled with a lot of things I was curious about.

Learning this kind of stuff was one of my goals in going to the convenience store.

Looking at the vast array of items, I pick one up. It was a really big cup noodle. A G-cup?

It looks like it stands for "giga cup". Seeing its rather comical size, I don't believe how I'll be able to finish this food alone. 

Putting it back, I turned forward leaving the instant food section and making my way towards the counter. Surprisingly, Horikita was waiting for me. I guess she isn't as cold as I thought she was.

As we reached the line, I noticed that it was oddly long. Even if there were a lot of people who are buying necessities, it still shouldn't be this long. Not minding the wait, Horikita and I wait peacefully for our turn.

Interrupting our solace was a loud voice in front of the line.

"Hurry up! Everyone's waiting!"

"Oh, really?! Tell them to complain directly to me!"

It sounded like there was trouble. The clerk and the red haired boy were glaring at each other as they started to quarrel. Behind the boy were other similarly disgruntled customers, plausibly running out of patience due to the wait.

Wanting to sort the trouble quickly, I approached  the volatile boy.

Horikita Suzune P.O.V

When I entered this school, I decided to live my school life as I did before. Alone and in complete isolation. I didn't need friends. I felt like they hold me back. Shopping for necessities, I looked up  the sign and read the store's catalog.

  <rin rin>

The store's door chime sounded the arrival of another customer. Momentarily looking to the direction of the door, I see Ayanokouji Kiyone.

As usual, she was oblivious to the attention that her presence brings. A number of people in the store were looking at her figure.

She had a smaller than average height, better than average facial features, and her eyes normally filled with apathy and boredom now had an undertone of fascination about the things around her.  

"Haaah..."

Sighing, I couldn't help but call out to her.

"... Another coincidence, I presume. Otherwise, I'd say you're stalking me. "

Her eyes flickered with recognition. Approaching me, she answered my inquiry.

"Don't say such scary things, of course not. That said, did you also have stuff to buy?"

"Yeah, just a bit. I came to buy some necessities."

Oddly enough, our conversation seemed to flow very smoothly. Unlike other conversations I've had, talking to her felt rather natural.

"It seems that we have the same idea, may I join you?"

"No tha-"

At first, I wanted to reject her request. I didn't really need friends. I have the absolute faith in my abilities. Having people like her would simply hinder me from my goal. Yet despite that, I couldn't refuse her.

In the end, I conceded.

'How does she always do this?'

With her in tow, we continued our shopping in silence. Apparently noticing my choices in products, she decides to ask-

"I thought that girls paid more attention to what kind of shampoo they used."

'You thought?'

What a peculiar wording, Ayanokouji. Keeping that in mind, I respond to her words.

"That depends on the type of person, no? On another note, what do you mean by 'I thought that girls paid more attention to what kind of shampoo they used.'? You say that as if you haven't interacted with other girls before."

Hearing her reply to my inquiry, it had come to my knowledge that she had been homeschooled throughout her life. This must be the cause of her obliviousness and interest to everything around her. Letting it go, we continue our shopping.

Acquiring everything I need and signaling my intent to check out, we make our way to the front of the store.

As we walked, I didn't hear her footsteps behind me. Looking back, I see her gaze on the products on the instant food aisle. More specifically on the instant noodle section.

'Seriously, this girl...'

Picking up a rather large cup noodle, she inspects the cup and stood still as if deliberating whether to buy the product or not.

I thought I'd be mad at her for wasting my time or just leave her to save time. To my own surprise, I actually waited for her. 

Perhaps, I found her occasional absentminded nature quite endearing.

'No, no. Obviously that's not the case. I agreed to let her accompany me in shopping, and I'm going to abide that to the end. Yeah, that's it.'

Apparently deciding not to buy the cup noodle, she went back to join me on our way to the counter. Seeing me wait for her, her eyes had a hint of surprise and her gaze softened up.

Seeing her reaction, I quickly turned away.

Arriving at the line, it seems that it's quite long. The both of us waited for our turn before a loud voice rang out.

"Hurry up! Everyone's waiting!"

"Oh, really?! Tell them to complain directly to me!"

I recognized one of the owners of the voice. It was that delinquent looking student in my class. Honestly... Why was I even sorted to this class of riffraff. Deciding to ignore what was happening, I looked at Ayanokouji to gauge her thoughts on the matter.

Looking to my right, I see that-

... Ayanokouji wasn't there?

My eyes pranced around, trying to find where she had gone. I found her approaching the center of commotion. I was about to call out to her when I heard her spoke.

"May I ask what is happening here?"

"Huh? Who're you?"

Ayanokouji talked amicably, probably trying to defuse the situation, but the red haired student mistook her for another person trying to chastise him for his inability to remember a single, basic, vital information about the school.

For once, I felt worried about Ayanokouji. There was a clear difference in both of their builds. She didn't look like a person who could fight. If things were to get physical, I doubt that she will get by unharmed. I felt the people around me held the same sentiment.

"I'm Ayanokouji Kiyone, we're from the same class. I came here because I thought there was trouble here. "

To my surprise, Ayanokouji replied, unfazed by the boy's attitude. Was she unaware of the fact that her words were taken negatively earlier? 

Understanding the situation, the red hair lowered his voice.

"Oh... I remember you. I forgot my student card. Forgot that thing is practically money from now on."

"To be honest, it hasn't fully sunk in yet for me as well. If you don't mind, I can pay for it now. It would be troublesome to go back to get it, I don't mind if you use my points. ", she said with a slight slime.

'It's kind of frustrating to not be the recipient of that smile...'

Huh, What was that thought? Red flushing my face, I shake my head to try to get rid of these thoughts.

"... That's true. It's annoying. Good thing you're here, thanks."

"I'm Sudou, I really owe you one."

Thanking Ayanokouji, the red hair handed her a cup noodle, which she received with sparkling eyes.

Seeing Ayanokouji make her way back towards our spot. I felt something gnawing from my stomach.

"You're a pushover even from the first meeting. Are you going to be his obedient servant? Or is this how you're trying to make friends?"

"Rather than making friends, I was just trying to help and not let this simple trouble fester into a bigger problem. Nothing else."

Hearing her reply, I came to my senses. I find that my words had more bark in it than usual. Thankfully, she was able to respond without missing a beat, unaffected by my words.

"True to your character, huh.", I said amusedly, trying to bury my mistake earlier.

Once our items were checked, we headed out of the store. Ayanokouji walked briskly, stopping in front of me and turning around.

"Thank you, Horikita-san. This was really enjoyable. This is the first time I spent time with a friend. I hope that we can do this again next time. See you."

I never really noticed it but she was really cute. She thanked me with a smile and went her way, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

"She considers me as a friend? Even with how I acted through the majority of our interactions?"

Remembering her smile, I sigh unaware of the tugs on the corners of my lips.

'I guess a few friends is acceptable.'

Wow, extra long chapter...

It's 3:00 AM already. I was so absorbed with writing that I paid no attention to the time. Aah. I love all the characters in Classroom of the Elite, except for the obvious unlikeable ones. I'm such a sucker for yuri so this chapter just fills my heart. Basically a Softrikita chapter lol.

As you can see, Ayanokouji is quite different to his male counterpart. These changes, I will try to explain as I go further to the future chapters.

Thank you for everyone who had read the book so far.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

232K 3.2K 25
an ordinary fanfic
51.4K 1.5K 14
what if in volume 7 Classroom of the Elite first year . Karuizawa Kei decides to end her relationship with Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Here Kiyotaka will...
67.5K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
15.5K 325 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...