Count Down To Mrs.Styles~Sequ...

By UnbrokenSmile12

It's July and our beloved couple are going to be married on the 8th of August. Let's follow the countdown sha... More

umm hi?
Erika Rain Grey
Darcy Anne Styles
Stephanie Angel Styles
Morgan Juliet Long
Emma Anne Horan
Daphne Athena Grey
read it or your dead meat *smirk*
Chapter one! Girl don't be picky! Pick a set up already!
Chapter Three! "But Danielle I don't care how my hair looks!" "No Buts!"
Chapter four! Party. Party, Party
Leo Robert Carter
Chapter five! What the hell are you doing!?
Chapter six! Rocky Horror Picture show <3
Chapter seven! Uncovered mysteries?
Chapter eight! When the dust settles
Chapter nine! Say yes to the dress!
Chapter ten! "It's not over till the fat lady sings and I ain't singing yet"!
Chapter eleven! Girls just wanna have fun!
Chapter twelve: A very Earry Wedding to Remember!
Epilogue
NOTE

Chapter two! Be good girls or no playground!

987 16 0
By UnbrokenSmile12

I glanced at the clock; it was one in the afternoon, leaving towards two. We were supposed to have finished around late eleven early twelve so that we'd be home before Harry was. That didn't work out because of, as Gemma called it, 'lack of effort from the bride's behalf.' We would've been able to leave closer to twelve but we had to separate three very clingy girls. It was always a battle to get them away from each other, they were highly inseparable. Harry had to pick up a kicking and screaming Darcy while I picked up an inwardly seething Stephanie. She was like me; she may look calm of the outside but she had killed me at least three times in her small little mind. I was proud- she was so much like her momma!

Harry and I swapped, he strapped Stephanie in her car seat and I got the little Harry; she didn't like not getting her way. That may be mean to Harry but hey- he acted like a brat sometimes if he wasn't getting what he wanted. "Darcy Anne Styles knock it off right now or I will not take you to the park. You will stay with Aunt Daphne and your grandparents." I growled out lightly, feeling her push my buttons. Harry placed his hand on the small of my back and leaned in the car.

"Darcy be a good girl for mommy, she loves you very much and does everything she can to make you happy. If you be a good girl then after the park we'll go and buy a toy." Harry said. I was fighting off the tingling feeling I got from where Harry was touching my back, lightly drumming his fingers on it.

"Okay." She huffed and crossed her little arms with the same pout her dad got when he was in trouble with his mom. I chuckled at the sight with Harry since he knew the same thing I had thought. We closed the door and he lightly kissed me before walking to the driver seat, Stephanie was behind his with Darcy behind the passenger seat. The bag with all of their things in it was in the middle. Both girls had their binky's; Darcy's was blue and pink while Stephanie's was yellow and purple. That was how we knew whose was whose; we kept it to their favorite colors per-girl. Harry started the car and held my hand as he put the radio on. Darcy and Stephanie had a love for music so great at the age of two that they'd actually sing along, if they could. It happened to be Harry's Marron 5 CD and the girls started singing, 'Payne Phone' yes Niall taught it to them. He offered to teach them to play the guitar when they grew up and Harry and I agreed. They often were lulled to sleep by his playing and they liked to watch him play, and sometimes he let them play a little. Harry and I laughed a little as Darcy stumbled on the words but Stephanie was really good at it. That's a place where the girls were different. Stephanie would sing pretty well for a two year old and Darcy was the more talented when playing around with instruments.

Before we went to the park we went home to feed the girls knowing that they would get hungry and grouchy at the park otherwise. Harry was feeding Darcy while I held Stephanie and fed her; while I did I was telling her stories of her late aunt. Harry was slightly singing one of their songs to Darcy. The girls fell asleep so we put them to bed for a bit before we took them to the park. Harry and I relaxed on the couch, I was lying against him and he was holding me closely. He was tired and was sleeping because he had a long and tedious photo shoot where they weren't ever good enough for the photographer. Finally after all of the boys got mad enough the photographer gave in and settled on some. Then they had to run from their fans. That always wore Harry out, regardless of if he admitted it or not. I was listening to his steady heart beat and steady breathing. We were at my parent's old apartment, yeah they moved into a house after the death of Stephanie because there were too many old memories. The girls' room was the one that Stephanie and Daphne used to use, the room that Harry and I slept in was the room that I used to sleep in as a teenager, and my parent's old room was just what we used as a guest bed room. I slowly fell asleep.

I was awoken to the happy sound of laughter. When I sat up I was in my bed and it was two-thirty in the afternoon so I hadn't been asleep for too long. The laughter continued so I headed towards it- it was coming from the kitchen. I walked in and Stephanie and Darcy were in their High-Chairs and Harry was cooking macaroni with a dramatic flair, like spinning and swinging things around trying to look cool in front of our kids. An idea crept into my mind, when Harry had his back turned I snuck into the kitchen quietly- not making a sound- I motioned to the girls not to say anything and I crept up behind Harry and jumped onto his back.

"Run curly boy run!" I yelled and he grabbed my legs and ran around the kitchen giving me a piggy-back ride. Darcy and Stephanie were giggling like crazy while Harry and I were laughing. He dumped me off in the living room, just out of their sight and grinned at me. Mischief showed in those beautiful green eyes that I could always get lost in.

"Well blondie have fun?" He asked, hands on my thighs. I smirked and grabbed his hands and put them around my waist.

"Sorry babe no fun for you; we have our babies in there wondering where we are." I winked and he pouted playfully.

"But I can do this." He pressed his lips to mine, and tightened his arms around my waist, by reflex my arms went around his neck; it was what I did every time he kissed me. We parted when it was hard to breath and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Keep it up buddy, the only thing you'll be sleeping with is the couch." I said and he laughed before picking me up bridal style.

"You love to make me fight for everything don't you?" He asked playfully with a smile that showed his dimples. I winked and kissed his cheek.

"You had girls throwing themselves at you for so long I figure it's only right to make you work for it now. Plus you know you love the challenge." He winked and smirked.

"A challenge only makes the reward that much better." I groaned and smacked his shoulder.

"Stop being dirty or you will sleep on the couch. Take me to my babies." I said and he laughed.

"Well I wouldn't want to do that- to our babies!" He cheered and ran into the kitchen. Stephanie squealed happily.

"Momma is a princess and daddy is her prince!" She said in her small child like voice, not really able to pronounce words like 'princess' and 'prince' yet. It was extremely cute. I blushed and hid my face in Harry's shirt causing them all to laugh. He put me down and I played with the girls why Harry finished cooking. "Momma when are you and Daddy going to take Stephy and I the park?" Darcy asked curiously.

"As-," I started and Harry cut me off. "Now baby." He said and I raised an eyebrow. He put the macaroni in the fridge and gave me a cheeky smile.

"For later so we don't have to cook." He said and I laughed. I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks." I said and he grinned like an idiot. We picked the girls up and put them in their car seats. They were giggling happily as Harry played their old album 'Up All Night' for the girls. They were singing Up All Night. It was probably bad to say this but when they sang it was cute.

"It fwels like we been wiving in fast for-a-word, a nowether moment passing by, the pawties ending but it's now or never, nobodies goin home townight, Kawty Perry's on weplay, she's on weplay, DJ got the fwor to shake, da fwor to shake, people goin awl da way, yeah awl da way, I still wide awake!" They sang so adorably and it was hard not to laugh when they say 'People going all the way, yeah all the way.' It may be wrong to let two year olds sing that but really; who are Harry and I to judge?

When we got to the playground the girls looked like they had just walked into a toy store that gave away free toys all year long. The park was fairly large and they had lots of things high off of the ground but it was barred in up top, Stephanie was always too scared to go up to the top so Harry stayed with her sometimes and others I did. This time Harry stayed with Stephanie while I went up to the top with Darcy. We got to the highest slide in the entire playground, Harry and Stephanie stood at the bottom waiting for Darcy and me to come down the slide. I felt my stomach tighten up, I wasn't really afraid of heights, I was just afraid of having my two year old daughter up so high with bars that she could fit through. Don't blame me for being at least a little protective. I never want to go through a near death experience again regardless of if it's my own or not. Harry wouldn't know how to cope with it. Another reason is because of whom Darcy is- the daughter of an average L.A. girl and super world famous singer- Harry Styles. The paparazzi would follow us everywhere and it worried Harry and me when they would get too close when the girls were around. "Mommy is you okay?" Darcy asked me as seriously as she could speak for a two year old. I looked at her with a smile. I ruffled her curls, she would let me do it but barely anyone else just mommy and daddy for the most part.

"Yes sweetie, mommy is fine she was just thinking." I said and she smiled a dimple showing smile. I picked her up and sat her on my lap as we slid down the slide. She laughed and squealed the whole time. I was laughing and squealing with her. When we got to the bottom and I put her down she was jumping up and down.

"Again, again that was so much fun! Mommy let's do it again!" She stumbled over her words quickly but didn't care; she was having too much fun.

"Why don't we do some other things and then do that again?" I suggested. She pouted but agreed anyway. We went on a lot of smaller slides and then played on the swings. Darcy and Stephanie stood under Harry and me as we hung upside down on the monkey bars. He lightly pecked my lips, Darcy and Stephanie looked utterly repulsed. We all went to a slide and passed by a girl hiding under it with a walkie talky. We shrugged and then went up to the highest slide again. This time we all went up, though Stephanie clung to Harry like she'd die a thousand deaths if she let go. Harry was gaging because she was clinging to his neck so tightly but understood her fear. Even though she had been scared she said that she wanted to go down it because Darcy could. I took Harry's favorite pair of glasses off of his face and winked before putting them on. He smirked and winked at me before whispering in my ear, "Whoa, that's hot." I laughed, remembering when he first said it too me when I caught the food in my mouth back before our first date.

"Let's go!" Darcy cheered. I laughed and took the glasses off.

"Steph look at mommy." I said and she turned to look at me- big tears in her eyes. Harry wiped them off and I placed the glasses on her face.

"Do I look like daddy?" She asked. I laughed, "Yes baby you look just like your daddy, the resemblance is scary." Harry laughed and took a picture of Darcy and I winking at the camera. I took a picture of Harry and Stephanie, she was grinning with Harry's sun glasses on her face and he was grinning the same; both of their dimples were showing. Harry motioned for me to take Stephanie for a minute and I did the three of us smiled as Harry snapped a picture. I noticed he put it as his screen saver; he smiled at it then took Stephanie back before kissing all of our foreheads, "The three most important girls in my life, now I get to see you all the time." He said and I laughed.

"You see us all the time anyway daddy." The girls pointed out.

"Not when I'm at photo shoots or places you girls can come so now I will always have you with me." We all blushed and smiled. I was the first to go down with Darcy, then Harry and Stephanie came down. Stephanie actually looked happy.

"Okay girls, let's go get you a toy and take you home to get cleaned up. Then you can play for a while before you eat and go to sleep." Harry said and they nodded.

"Okay daddy!" They said happily. I laughed, they were such daddy girls. Then again I was too. I smirked at that thought and laughed slightly. It came out as a much dirtier thought then I had planned. After the girls picked out their toys we went home. They played with the toys before eating and going to sleep. Harry and I relaxed in our pajamas, eating and watching some movies. Yeah Harry didn't sleep naked anymore since we had the girls, he did after we were dating for a while and didn't mind it that much but now we never knew when our little princess would come in crying. We had a few close calls with that so now it we leaned towards a little bit of; better safe than sorry, plus I didn't want my girls to be traumatized by their naked father. I was dead tired from chasing around Darcy, she was a handful but then again so was Harry because Stephanie may not like the higher stuff but she was all about the lower stuff. She'd go on the same slide six times in a row before getting bored and going to the next one. Our daughters were our pride and joy- and they loved to give us a run for our money. Harry and talk about it all the time, about how Harry thought I was a handful and how I thought the same so that's why our children were always so cheerful and energetic- because they got it from us. And not to mention they tried to act cute to get out of trouble like Harry often did. But hey, that's okay because I do it too.

I began to drift off and I felt Harry lightly kiss my forehead. "Get some sleep beautiful." He said and I nodded. I felt myself get lifted up and carried down the hall; I knew Harry was putting me to bed before going back and cleaning up. He always put me to bed if I began drifting to sleep somewhere before he did anything else. I felt him come in and hold me close before kissing me lightly. "Good night beautiful." He whispered.

"Good night Hazza." Then the two of us drifted away to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
273K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."