๐๐€๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โœ“

By randomstorieskat

โ†ณ โ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™. ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ... More

BAKER GIRL
แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡ แด˜แดœแด…แด…ษชษดษข
แดแด€แด›แด„สœแด€ แด›แด‡แด€
สŸแด‡แดแดษด แด˜ษชแด‡
แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡
sแด›ส€แด€แดกส™แด‡ส€ส€ส สแดษขแดœส€แด›
สœแดษดแด‡ส แด›แดแด€sแด›
แด˜แด€ษดแด„แด€แด‹แด‡s
แด›แด€ษชสแด€แด‹ษช
แดแด€ษดษขแด ษชแด„แด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด
แด„ษชษดษดแด€ส™แดษด
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…

sแด›ส€แด€แดกส™แด‡ส€ส€ส แด„แด€แด‹แด‡

753 18 11
By randomstorieskat

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧
pushing the curtain away with their pale hands, and letting a small breath out, was all she needed to have a relaxing morning.

with the light chirps of the bluejays outside, and the calming silence in the room, besides the oven noises, so it was indeed relaxing.

until it wasn't anymore.

"hey hey hey!!!" A voice yelled, breaking the one clear moment of silence for the young girl, who groaned in annoyance.

while the young girl crossed her arms and watched the cheery girl her age, she tried her best not to frown.

"oh come on. don't pout. anyway, i'll take 3 scones, and a slice of strawberry cake." they said, and gave her signature smile to the unamused young girl behind the counter.

"atsuma. the shop isn't even open. and you know that strawberry cakes are in high demand always. i can get you a blueberry cake though. it basically has the same result anyway." she replies, and pointed to the neatly made blueberry cake.

pouting once again, atsuma took a look at the strawberry cake willingly, then turned back to the blueberry cake again.

"but y/n, I wanted a strawberry cake..." she whines, and sighs dramatically.

looking extremely annoyed now, y/n snatched the box that was neatly folded by her other staff and shoved the blueberry cake inside.

"i said to call. me. kurawa. got it? now, take this cake. you know I have school." she says, and closes up the white box, then hands it over to atsuma.

"thanks y/n-chan." atsuma grins, emphasizing her name, and waves her fingers mockingly, exiting the bakery and leaves only the sound of the door jingling behind.

ignoring the sudden appearance of her friend who came usually to get a treat every morning, she turned back to the bakery and grabbed a towel, starting to wipe down the counters and everywhere.

humming a song that was stuck in her head, she grabbed the broom and started to sweep everywhere.

then, seeing her phone that was vibrating on the countertop, she leaned over to grab it, and smiled at the number, before catching herself and then her smile quickly faltered.

"hey osamu. your younger sister was just here. also... can you cover for me? todays a school day for me." kurawa says, and sets the phone down, before turning it on speaker.

continuing to sweep, she listened to her friend as well as her coworker talk. her normal morning routine before the school was going well.

before it was broken.

"it's fine. i'm having suga cover anyway." Kurawa replied to one of the girls who had to go for a family emergency. she looks at the time before muttering a curse under her breath, realizing she was late again.

ending the call, she clicks on the other number to call suga, but before she had the time to actually click on the button, a jingle and a thud was heard.

a few people came crashing through.

literally.

one with green curly hair, one with blond hair, and a boy with half red and half white hair.

"get off bakugo." the half and half boy grunted, then stood up and reached out his hand to help the green haired boy get up.

rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, the green haired boy nods at the half and half and reply's, "thanks todoroki. where are we anywa-"

then his eyes meet with a girl wearing an apron, holding a phone and broom with a blank look on her face.

"who are you?" she asks stunned, and turns to look at the now frozen green haired boy, who was acting as if he had never seen a girl wearing an apron and holding a broom.

the blonde sneered, and scoffed for good measure, then turned to the girl who was looking puzzled at the 3 boys tussling in her shop.

"we're from UA. that hero school." He says, and jutted out his thumb and pointed to himself before speaking again.

"bakugo katsuki. remember me when I'm number 1." and he paused for dramatic event before getting slapped on the head.

"no one will remember you at all even if you do become number 1." the boy todoroki says, keeping a blank tone and face.

looking even angrier, the blonde grunts, and angrily explains, "at least my name is interesting— your's is fucking shoto!!!" He yells, and kicks his foot at the boy who quickly dodged.

keeping his answer simple, the red and white boy shook his head, then turned his attention to the girl and bowed.

"sorry for breaking into your shop." he apologizes, and continues bowing. the green haired one follows suit.

the boy called bakugo whipped his head to the monotone boy and yelled, "THAT MAKES IT SOUND LIKE WE'RE CRIMINALS!!!" and he promptly dragged the two out of the shop.

the door jingled as it closed, as if nothing had happened.

"what in the world." kurawa mutters, but brushes it off as best as she could and called suga, asking him to open up the shop.

And when she was done, she glanced at the clock, and realized that little interaction made her even more late.

running out the shop knowing that suga had the second key, she held the straps of her bag tightly, and ran to the nearest cab.

meanwhile, a tired purple haired boy was desperately trying to not be late to his class, but ever since his transfer, he hadn't succeeded in coming to school on time.

seeing a cab coming his way, he raised his hand quickly and ran over to meet it, running as fast as he could.

then a swift h/c girl was running next to him, and soon she was running faster, making it inside the cab faster than him.

"sorry!" she yelled, but didn't turn around to face the annoyed purple haired boy who just groaned, knowing that he'd get yelled at by his teacher.

"oh come on..." he muttered, and started to look for the next cab which he had found about 5 minutes later, and in that sense of time, he was really late.

very, very late.

-*-*-*-

"so you're telling me... that you 3 boys broke into a bakery, and started fighting inside. and that's why you're 10 minutes late?" the tired looking man asked, as he tightly held onto his capturing weapon which was enclosing the 3 boys.

before anyone one of them could retort back to their teacher, the door burst open and a tired looking purple haired boy ran through the door and fell straight forwards on his face.

"present." he said, and raised his hand while on the floor, in which later a kaminari helped him up, while continuing to watch the 3 most troublesome kids get yelled at by their teacher.

turning over to his transfer student, shouta aizawa was looking more annoyed than tired, so he grabbed the purple haired boy by the shoulder and pushed him next to the green haired boy.

"so. now all 4 of you are late. the 3 that always gets in trouble, and you. what's your excuse shinso?" their teacher asked in annoyance, and rubbed his forehead in hopes of making his headache go away.

trying to laugh the situation off, shinso gave a grim smile and thought back to his encounter with the rude girl who stole his cab.

"someone stole my cab, i swear. this girl, she didn't even apologize. she— she didn't even look like she was going anywhere urgent!" he tried to look like he was annoyed, and frowned for good measure though he really didn't give a shit about the girl. still, he was apologizing profoundly to his teacher, which the other 3 late boys did as well.

sighing and letting the boys out of his capture material, he turned back to his attendance list and continued to call out names, in which the people answered with a "here" or "present"

getting back to class and the lesson, the 4 boys didn't think back much to what had happened that morning.

and about a dozen miles away, a girl was walking up the steps of her school, slipping a small box of lemon pie away in her bag.

-----------

I hope you guys enjoyed that!

Thanks for reading!

edited 1/3/24🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 194 20
"๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ; ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘...
88.2K 2.7K 35
โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž/ โ˜๏ธ / โ”€ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€...
699K 7.6K 40
โšซ๏ธ๐’ด/๐’ฉ ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Žโšซ๏ธ . ๐Ÿ”ด๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐Ÿ”ด . โšซ๏ธ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฐ๐“…๐’น๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ โšซ๏ธ . ๐Ÿ”ด๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ป๐‘’๐’ถ...
108K 4.3K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...