᯾𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾᯾|REWRITING|

By Subarashi_Fubuki

Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ Dᴇᴍᴏɴ Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ. Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇ... More

❀𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎❀
☾︎ 𝙰 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙴𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎 ☾︎
♡︎𝓐 𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻♡︎
♡︎𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼♡︎
♡︎𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓭♡︎
♡︎𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼♡︎
☾︎ 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 ☾︎
♡︎𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼♡︎
♡︎𝓐 𝓣𝓾𝓰♡︎
♡︎𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰♡︎
♡︎𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓐𝓰𝓮♡︎
☾︎𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗☾︎
♡︎𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭♡︎
REWRITING

♡︎𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓼♡︎

2.2K 107 100
By Subarashi_Fubuki

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐅 them now stood in an alleyway and Y/n stood looking down at her feet. She was worried that both Michikatsu and Kanae would be upset with her. Kanae and Michikatsu on the other hand stood in front of her waiting for her to speak. Kanae was worried about Y/n while Michikatsu was left a bit impatient.

"Alright...I guess I should finally explain this to you two..." Y/n sighed as she hesitantly looked up from her feet and at Michikatsu and Kanae.

"I...this world is but a story...a bunch of people from my world was thrown into yours. I still have no clue what happened to you two but Kanae you were supposed to stay dead. Michikatsu you were supposed to stay as a demon. I didn't want to tell you two because it's not everyday you just hear that your world is nothing but a fictional written story." Y/n quickly explained before turning her head away from the two so she didn't need to look at the two. It was quiet and Y/n wanted so badly to take back her words but it was already to late.

"We speculated that you weren't from this world or knew us in some strange way. Thank you Y/n for having the courage to tell us this." Y/n blinked before she looked over to Kanae and Michikatsu. Kanae was giving a warm smile while Michikatsu seemed more relaxed.

"R-..Really?"

"Yeah the fact that you told us instead of someone else...It shows that we can trust you. It's understandable that you'd hide something like that from us." Michikatsu shrugged before he begrudgingly walked over to Y/n and hugged her. Y/n's eyes widened at this before she hugged Michikatsu back and buried her face in Michikatsu's chest.

"I'm so happy you guys aren't mad at me." Y/n said her voice coming out as muffled and Michikatsu simply let out a small huff. After a bit Michikatsu pulled away from the hug and moved back.

"Well then do you think you could tell us what you learned of this places?" Kanae asked and Y/n gave a small nod while smiling brightly.

"It turns out that this place is like an information center for the people from my world. I still haven't gotten any new information yet but I was thinking of asking Saku about some things." Y/n explained and Michikatsu scoffed at the thought of the woman. He wasn't sure why but just the mere site and mention of Saku annoyed him greatly.

"Alright then does anyone have any money so that we can stay at one of the inn's?" Kanae asked while clapping her hands together. Y/n let out a nervous laugh while Michikatsu deadpanned and turned his head.

"Ah its fine if I remeber everything here at New World is currently free due to everyone just starting out." Y/n pointed out while giving a thumbs up.

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

❝𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔..❞

'Who the hell...'

"Michikatsuuu.."

'I'm trying to fucking sleep who the hell is bothering me.'

Turning onto his side he covered his head with his pillow.

"Michikatsu!"

'Since when did I need sleep..'

Sitting up abruptly he tiredly glanced around before pausing as he noticed Y/n sitting next to him. Slowly he blinked as he proccessed the fact that Y/n was in his room.

"Y/n....what the hell are you doing in here." Michikatsu grumbled and Y/n gave a small but nervous smile.

"I couldn't sleep...uh can I sleep in here with you?" Y/n asked and from there for the first time in all of Michikatsu's years of living.

He had a slow reaction.

"What."

"Can I sleep in here with you?" Y/n asked again and Michikatsu faltered at this, feeling his face heat up.

'W-Wa-Why am I-!?'

"I-I, uh..s-sure..." Michikatsu was currently shouting at himself inside his head. Why the hell had he said yes so impulsively, not only that but did he just fucking stutter.

He stuttered.

'Why the hell did I allow myself to get so flustered from such a stupid request-'

"Yay, thank you Michikatsu!" Y/n whispered shouted before moving to get into the futon with Michikatsu. Michikatsu tensed up as Y/n took the empty space next to him. He looked down at Y/n who looked up at him with a bright grin. Grumbling under his breath he lied down and tried to go back to sleep.

'She's far too close for my liking...'

........

He sat awake staring at the wall unable to sleep as thoughts raced through his mind. Letting out a small sigh he turned but tensed up as he saw Y/n. His eyes widened as he watched Y/n move to cuddle up to him in her sleep.

"I-wa-" Once again he was at a loss for words and his face was left flushed to a dark red. He tried to compose himself but he heard Y/n mumbled something in her sleep.

"* **** *** *** **********." His breath hitched and he froze up at this, Michikatsu had never felt his heart beat so fast. Slowly he wrapped his arms around Y/n and pulled her closer to him.

'Killing her....is out of question...'

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 letting out a small yawn before she finished getting dressed. Tiredly she made her way out of the room she'd been given. Getting down to the dining area where the group was meant to meet, she'd only seen Kanae at the meeting table. Raising an eyebrow she then recalled how she hadn't see Michikatsu in the morning either.

"Hey Kanae have you seen Michikatsu?" Y/n asked as she walked over to the table and sat down. Kanae looked up from the menu given and up at Y/n.

"I recall seeing him leave the Inn this morning." Kanae said and Y/n grew even more confused. Suddenly Michikatsu was sitting down at the table making Y/n jump.

"Holy crap you scared me!"

"We'll have to work on your ability to sense thing." Michikatsu simply said making Y/n lightly sulk and lean on the table. Kanae let out a small laugh at this while Michikatsu rolled his eyes.

"So what are our plans for today?" Kanae asked making Y/n immediately perk back up. Y/n quickly took her map out and lied it across the table.

"I think it's about time we get Kanae back to her sister, it would be pretty cool to go to the slayers corp." Y/n said as she pointed to the moving dot that had the name Kocho Shinobu over it.

"Right and can we figure out how to get rid of him." Michikatsu asked as he pointed to the supposedly empty chair. Suddnely the group could see Yoriichi sitting there and he gave both Kanae and Y/n a small wave.

"Le gasp, Michikatsu we aren't getting rid of you cool lil brother. I wouldn't be able to see the wholesome and adorable interactions you two have anymore!" Y/n dramatically said while placing her hand over her heart. Michikatsu groaned and placed his hands on his face completely done with Y/n's shit.

"I agree, it would be rude to get rid of your brother. He cares about you a lot and I will admit, you two are absolutely adorable." Kanae lightly laughed and Michikatsu simple slammed his head on the table. Yoriichi gently patted his brother back in attempt to comfort Michikatsu.

"I wouldn't go around showing others your map if I were you." The group paused and glanced over to whoever spoke. There stood a guy with Dolce skin and short dark red hair along with emerald green eyes. He wore a dark green nagagi kimono with a light green tree pattern on it and black hakama pants. Not only that but he also had a sword secured on the belt of his hakama pants.

"Uh why do you say that?" Y/n hesitantly asked and the tall dark red haired male pointed at her map.

"There are more unlucky people out there that would love to get a hold of that map. It's a fairly new thing but Map Hunters will kill you just for your map. It's pretty selfish but it's what some people have resorted to." The man said before waving and walking away from the group.

"Just be careful." With that the man was gone leaving the group to ponder on what the man said. Y/n looked down at her map while frowning, she hadn't thought people would already resort to such things.

'Who am I kidding, it's people from my world should I really be suprised?'

"The warning was appreciated but we won't be needing it." Michikatsu scoffed at the mere thought of someone trying to kill Y/n. He'll just have to deal with them and possibly rip out their spinal cord.

Or their throat depending on what they say.

"Why do I feel like your thinking of murder?" Y/n asked and Michikatsu simply deadpanned at this.

"Oh what gave it away."

━━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

𝙰/𝙽

Michikatsu trying to figure out why Y/n got him stuttering and his heart doing fucking backflips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
8.8K 302 10
Cinderella + Matsu = Osorella?! Yep! My twist on the story with you as the heroine aka Cinderella and Oso as the prince!
9.9K 316 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...