ENOZI :: School of the Gifted...

By Minah_re

ENOZI Academy... A private high school with the majority of their students being gifted with some sort of su... More

~CHARACTERS~
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 :: P1
CHAPTER 25 :: P2
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 :: P1
CHAPTER 40 :: P2
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 :: P1
CHAPTER 44 :: P2
EPILOGUE :: P1
EPILOGUE :: P2

CHAPTER 7

611 26 9
By Minah_re

"That's my sister."

Chaewon pointed across the large hall at a group of three girls, the shorter of the three laughing along to whatever the one with glasses was saying.

It made Chaewon happy to see that Yuri made friends already. She subtly smiled as her roommate, Yena, squinted to see where she was pointing.

"Which one?"

"The short one."

"Didn't you say she was taller than you?"

"Hush, I know that Yena-unnie."

The duck finally found the hamster, and her eyes widened.

"Ah, I can see the resemblance."

"You couldn't even see her for the past two minutes."

"Well, now that we're closer I can see her."

Chaewon stifled a scoff, finding her new friend funny.

"Wow, she's really pretty."

The older sister flinched, "what?"

"I said, your dongsaeng is pretty."

"If I see you do anything to her I will vibrate your bones."

Yena shockingly glanced at the younger girl, "yo I just said she was pretty."

"Still, I trust you but don't do anything bad to her."

Yena raised her hands up in defeat, "okay, okay, I get it, you're protective of your sister. I promise not to hurt her at all."

The duck then shuddered, "and please, that threat was funny but scary at the same time."

Chaewon smirked, "I know."

"Can you actually vibrate bones with your voice?"

The younger girl shrugged as they continued to walk, "I mean, I can vibrate the metal support beams in buildings without vibrating the walls itself. Want to be my test subject?"

Yena stared with an open mouth, "wh- No! Don't treat your unnie like that Chaewon-ahhh."

Chaewon giggled, "sorry unnie~ I was kidding."

Yena huffed, the two continuing their conversation as they headed for their third period inside the choir room.

"Time to rock the class with your vocals."

"Dahhh unnie stop ittt, you're embarrassing me."

Yena raised an eyebrow, "but it's true? You showed me your singing earlier."

"You're Chaewon, correct?"

The two stopped talking as the teacher came up to them.

"Uh- yes ma'am, I am."

The woman smiled, "I had your younger sister, Yuri, for my first period, she's a wonderful singer."

Yena gasped, "your sister can sing too?"

Chaewon smiled at both of them, "yeah my sister can sing, and I hope she wasn't too shy or anything?"

The teacher shook her head, "at first she was a bit nervous... But I'm sure she'll learn to grow in confidence soon enough... And I also heard from her that you're a great singer as well."

Chaewon blushed, "o-oh... she said that?"

The woman chuckled, "yes, she did... And by hearing your voice I can already tell she may be correct."

The girl's blush deepened and she looked away, "t-thank you ma'am."

The two girls went to sit by the corner, Yena snickering, "look who's a blushing mess."

"Be quiet unnie."

"But you never told me Yuri was good at singing."

Chaewon shrugged, "I was going to tell you later on when you met her."

Yena chuckled, "is her gift related to her voice too?"

The younger girl hummed in response, "yup. If her octave is high enough, she can shatter fragile things."

Yena awed, "wowww that's coollll."

Chaewon chuckled, shaking her head from the duck's antics, "yeah, Yuri is pretty cool."

"Did you guys say Yuri?"

The duo jumped in surprise, turning around to see a girl with long brown hair stare at them quizzically.

"Uh- yes, I did."

"Ayyyy angel I didn't see ya there."

The girl rolled her eyes, "for the nth time, I'm not an actual angel, Yena-unnie."

Yena glanced at Chaewon and pointed at the 'angel', "this is Kim Minju Angel."

Minju coughed, "minus the angel part, that's not part of my name."

"Oh, you're Yuri's roommate right?"

Yena gasped, "you're Yuri's roommate?"

Minju stared at them both, "uhhh yes, I am. How'd you know?"

Chaewon smiled, "I'm her sister, Chaewon."

"Oh really? Nice to meet you, Chaewon."

"Minju-yah, she's older than you."

"Nice to meet you, Chaewon-unnie."

Chaewon chuckled, "same here, Minju. But why does Yena-unnie keep calling you an angel?"

"'Cause she is one-"

"Um no I'm not. My 'gift' makes people think I am though."

"Oh?"

Minju nodded, "yeah, I can fly freely-"

"But she doesn't have those cool feathery wings, someone else has that."

Chaewon blinked, "uhuh..."

Minju nodded at Yena, "yeah, there's this girl named Lee Chaeyeon, she's a third year like us, and she has these blue wings."

"So you can fly? That's what makes you an angel?"

The younger girl shook her head, "I can also see purity and aura."

Chaewon stared at Minju in confusion and the girl chuckled, "let's see... You have a greenish-yellow aura surrounding you, that's pretty good. And you're pretty pure as well, even better."

"How'd you- When did- Where-"

Minju smiled, "your aura is a certain color that outlines your body, you can say that I can turn my eyes 'on' to see the colors. And your purity is measured in a meter-formation, the more full the meter is, the purer you are."

She then glanced at Yena, "she's not pure at all."

"Hey! Not true!"

Minju giggled, "I'm just joking with you unnie, her's is... more than half full."

Chaewon awed, "wow, that's amazing Minju."

The girl softly blushed from the compliment, "thanks unnie..."

"She can also heal people too."

Minju nodded, "but I'll be dead tired afterwards."

"Woah, what else can you do?"

Suddenly, the teacher called out to the class, saying she'd be right back.

Minju smiled, "perfect timing... Here, look."

Chaewon watched as the girl formed small balls of light from her hands, her eyes sparkling with wonder as Minju formed a small halo of light with the spheres.

Yena nudged Minju, "she's really amazed by you. I can feel all that awe surging through me."

Chaewon blushed and looked away, remembering what Yena told her back in their shared dorm.

The duck was very empathetic, she started off.

And she supported her statement by saying her gift dealt with "seeing" other people's emotions, and if the emotions were strong enough, she'd be able to actually feel what that other person was feeling exactly.

Chaewon attempted to change the subject, "uh Minju, what does my aura mean?"

Minju gazed at the girl, "like I said before, green is pretty good, and with that hint of yellow, it really matches your purity meter... It means you're compassionate and peaceful, with a hint of friendliness and optimism."

She rubbed her chin, "and that matched what I just see in you normally... Of course, people's auras could change alongside their purity, and aura colors can also have negative meanings as well, but for now, that's what I'm seeing and feeling."

"Wow... I see... Have you ever met someone with a white aura? I heard they're like... the best people."

Minju chuckled, "no, I haven't... White means perfect balance, and since we're human... That's very rare to see."

She then raised an eyebrow, "what's your gift?"

Chaewon smiled, "I can send vibrations through what I touch if I sing. The higher my voice, the stronger the vibrations."

Minju whistled, "that's pretty cool, I'm sure you sing well."

Yena nudged Chaewon a few times, "see I told you~ Everyone thinks you sing well."

Chaewon rolled her eyes, facing back to the front as the teacher came back, "sure sure... Thanks though, Minju-yah."

The younger girl smiled, "of course."

~ ~ ~

....

...

...

Ding Dong Ding Dong...

A Japanese girl with platinum-blonde hair walked out of her classroom after saying goodbye to her teacher, heading to the opposite end to wait for a certain someone...

The girl she was waiting for had her elective just now, and as she came out, two others walked on either side of her, the girls taller than both her and her friend.

The short girl noticed her friend waiting for her, "Tomi!"

Hitomi pushed off the wall, walking towards her friend, "hey, Nako-chan."

She shyly greeted the two girls behind Nako with a small smile, which the two returned.

They looked pretty similar as well.

"This is Chaewon-unnie and Yuri, they transferred here!"

Hitomi smiled at the two, "hello, I'm Hitomi, I'm a second year student like Nako-chan."

Chaewon smiled as well, "I'm Chaewon, third year."

The last, tallest girl grinned, "Yuri, second year as well, nice to meet you!"

The new group of four began to converse as they walked towards the cafeteria, getting to know each other and their special abilities along the way...

~ ~ ~

"Kkura-chan!"

Sakura turned around to see a familiar red-head wave her over to an empty, round table, the older girl grinning and walking over to where she sat.

"Hey, Chaeyeon."

She sat down next to the Korean girl as the latter began to eat her school lunch.

"Are you not going to eat lunch?"

Sakura shook her head, "no, I'm not hungry."

"You sure?"

She nodded, "yeah, don't worry about me Chaeyeon-ah."

Turns out her... organic meal from the morning was enough to fill her up pretty well.

"I hope you don't mind my group of friends, they can get pretty loud at times."

Sakura laughed, "it's fine, I'm sure I'll like them."

"Oh and, some said they're bringing new people too, two new ones to be exact. I also invited Yujin and Wonyoung, you know, the two first years I talked about in the morning."

"Ah, well, I'm down to be friends with anyone really."

Chaeyeon chuckled, "you're such a sweet person, Kkura-chan."

The Japanese girl smiled at that, the duo continuing to chat as they waited for Chaeyeon's friends...

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: What will happen when all twelve girls meet up in the cafeteria for lunch? How loud will they be? Will they get along? Will chaos and havoc ensue? Will Eunbi and Chaeyeon get a headache from trying to calm down the children before they get kicked out by the staff? 

Stay tuned to find out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 465 14
This is about 6 popular girls who were obsessed to 6 popular boys in their school. What if because they were too over obsessed to be with those boys...
112K 4.7K 27
An accident causes two arch rivals to see each other in a different light. Two Opposites. One love story.
77.7K 2.7K 35
But she is the most popular girl in our school. I can't date her. Chaewon and Minjoo try to date secretly
119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...