Lucky's Lil Bunny (A Dark Dec...

By CherryBombBabe101

choosing to live an immortal life in Malak's dark realms was much more suitable for her than living with the... More

Chapter 2: one of the joyful
Chapter 3: Fresh Meat
Chapter 4: E. meets N.

Chapter 1: The Betrayal

1.2K 17 9
By CherryBombBabe101

I jumped through the next portal, my knees landing on cold concrete.

I caught myself with my arms before my face had a scuffle with the ground.

My head was tucked in between my arms, I felt uneasy in my stomach, throwing up seconds later.

I spit after releasing my stomach contents and took a deep breath in and out.

My clothes were torn in several places, and my body suffered multiple bruises and cuts from head to toe.

The hospital- those Reaper nurses and their Matron.

Almost killed me..

I barely made it.

I grit my teeth and scoff, "Bierce- the least you could do is give me a 20-minute break."

I close my eyes and breathe for a while, then lift myself off of the ground.

I stand facing forward and start walking slowly.

I briefly glance down at the medallion embedded into the ground as I passed by..

I didn't get a good look at and I didn't care at the time.

Beyond the heavy fog, I could start to make out a giant Castle with some unfinished towers.

I stopped to gawk at it as fireworks began to go off above it..

This was the moment I really got a good look at the monsters that represented this place.

"Welcome To Joy Joy Land," said the sign plastered over the drawbridge.

Three animal mascots with outstretched arms and happy smiles, posed underneath the greeting.

A Chicken, A Rabbit, and, A Pig.

I should have continued exploring to find the soul shards, but- instead, I stood idle.

Staring up at the yellow Rabbit character on the sign..

It immediately unlocked an old memory of mine.

a childhood memory..

Flashback>

Screaming and cursing ensued from the other side of my bedroom door..

and then there was banging.

I tried to keep quiet as I wept, full of terror, already having emotional wounds as well as physical ones.

The people I knew as family, weren't kind souls.

They were- extremely abusive and made me feel worthless.

All I was to them was a punching bag..

But- I wasn't completely alone.

There was a beloved stuffed Rabbit that I had by my side, it was my only friend and it never failed to comfort me in those times of terror.

I ran to my bed and threw the covers over my head, grabbing that stuffed doll and hugging it tightly.

Flashback end.)

I snapped out of my empty and blank stare..

That mascot- reminds me so much of my old friend.

It's almost identical.

I furrow my brows, "why am I doing this?"

"Why am I risking my life to go back to the world of the living, to continue to live amongst those who never cared about me? my own family."

"to continue to live among those who outcasted me? Humans, all of them." I growl.

"they're hopeless and disgusting pieces of meat.."

"The dark realms.."

"Are far more suitable to live in than that trash, called earth."

I pause a moment.

"I chose to stay- right here in this place called Joy Joy land."

"and if any mortals happen to come for a visit.." I grin.

"I'll gladly do the reaping."

I turn slightly- looking back.

Seeing the red portal barely shining through the mist.

"What are you doing standing around?"

"We have no time to waste, get moving, find the ring pieces, collect the soul shards."

"You want to go back home- don't you?" Bierce's voice echoes through my head.

I clench my jaw- eyebrows furrowed.

"No- I made a mistake," I answer out loud.

"What?! What do you mean you've made a mistake?" She shouts in confusion.

"You're so close to gathering all of the ring pieces! So close to getting what you wanted! You want to give all of that up now?!" She shouts angrily in disbelief.

"What I wanted- was in front of me the entire time."

"It was so obvious.."

"I just didn't see it until now."

"Why should I die for you? Be hunted and wounded for you? Tormented for you? How can you give me a better life Bierce?"

"How do I know you're not just pretending? Stuffing me with false hope, Using me to get your ring pieces? And in the end, betraying me?"

"It doesn't matter now- I've opened my eyes, I prefer Malak's realms over what true horrors await me on earth if I were to return."

"If I switch sides- I'll never be hurt again." I retort fiercely.

"Nyla! You fool! You can't do this to me, not again! I can't let this happen again!" She screams.

I burst into maniacal laughter full of joy..

I've never felt freer, this is the right decision.

The portal instantly closes, I- was in possession of all of the ring pieces.

Bierce's sight and hold had vanished from me..

"Well, hello there." a voice says from behind, very calm and devious like.

I slowly turn to face the person that matched it.

"Malak?" I say fearlessly.

"Yes, and you are Nyla Blackbourn correct?" He asks.

I nodded..

"It seems you've decided to take a different path, have you not?"

"Yes- I-" I say before he cuts me off.

"Oh, no need to explain, I know and I'll take care of everything for you." He insisted.

I stare at him blankly.

Suddenly I felt an intense pain run throughout my body..

As quick as it came, it was gone.

"I've given you everything you'll need, these powers will suit you best, most definitely."

"But you'll need a change of clothes, I'll leave that up to you, just use what's lying around to suit your taste." He adds.

"Oh- and if you don't mind dear, I'll take those ring pieces from you." He says darkly but politely.

I hold out my hand and all of them magically transfer over into his possession..

"Much obliged.."

"I'm glad you've realized your truth, Have fun out there won't you, you vengeful little soul." He says with a light laugh before teleporting away, a black cloud of smoke was all that was left behind.

I felt relieved..

for a few moments, I was alone, thinking about how I would go from here.

I didn't hear the heavy footsteps approaching from behind..

another voice broke the silence, and I woke up out of my daydream.

"The Boss notified us that we would be having another member join our gang.."

"You're just what I expected."

"In a good way.." the American-Italian voice assured.

"I'm excited- but I thought it was gonna be another squishy to play with." a female voice chimed in.

"Yeah me too, I wanted its Ribs." another American-Italian male voice chimed in as well.

I turn around and am met with all three of the mascots from the welcome sign.

My eyes sparkle as I gaze upon the Rabbit..

"Heya, my name is Lucky- and these are my friends Penny and Hangry."

"Welcome to the Joy Joy Gang, Nyla-"

"How bout' a hug? I know you need one, everybody does." He says kindly with a giggle and happily puts out his arms.

This monster robot was filled in on Nyla's past, and even though it had no human soul, it felt an immediate bond to her.

Without thinking I jump into Lucky's arms, and squeeze him tightly.

The seven-foot-tall Rabbit gently hugs back, closing his eyes and slightly lowering his head.

"No need to worry anymore Lil Bunny, Lucky, and the Joy Joy Gang will love and take care of you forever."

He laughs softly with a tinge of insanity but it was innocent and genuine.

I felt lighter than air, accepted and loved.

these robots were more compassionate and understanding than real human beings.

My heart is comforted..

The old toy that gave me so much peace as a child, who was my only friend, had come to life in the form of an animatronic Rabbit.

And I couldn't be happier.

Author's note: I've been thinking about doing a dark deception fanfic for a couple of days and finally put the first part together, it will get another part soon, all good things take time so please have patience. I already had the first part planned out, in the next part the OC begins her life in Joy Joy Land and I already know how I'm going to start it, however, it will probably take more time to complete. the character description will be displayed in the second part after a certain scenario of the story has been told. I really love this game, the Mascot mayhem stage is my favorite part of the game with the Bearly buried stage being a close second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 37.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
60.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...