focus on me .ᐟ scaramouche

Bởi six-winged

专注的 / scaramouche x fem!reader # modern au ( a 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁, and 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳... Xem Thêm

0
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
???

13

9.2K 423 894
Bởi six-winged

BIRDS WERE already chirping when you woke up, feeling the morning sunlight kiss your face. you groaned, not really wanting to get up yet. but that thought of yours faded once you were lulled gently awake by the smell of freshly fried eggs.

a soft purr was heard from beside you, making you look towards it, and as soon as you did, you swore your eyes softened at the sight. there laid mewo caged in your arms, snuggled so close to you for warmth.

" kazuha must've woke up everyday with the sight of this cute little fur ball.. " you giggled to yourself, losing the thought of getting up. you didn't want mewo to wake up just yet since he was so cute in your arms.

when kazuha walked in his bedroom to wake you up, he was welcomed with the sight of you and mewo cuddled up cozily in the blanket. he can't even find the courage to wake you or mewo up because he finds the sight adorable. so, he just placed the breakfast he made for you on the bedside table, hoping that its smell would lull you awake.

it did.

not a few minutes after, you awoke with how mewo escaped from your grasp, jumping out the bed. it woke you up but you didn't open your eyes just yet, but once you've caught a whiff of something good beside you, you open both eyes of yours in a slight shock.

there was a meal presented on the bedside table, sunny side up eggs, rice, and cold water served on a tray.

" did kazuha make this for me? " you giggled to yourself knowing that he did. a fine gentleman he was, you wonder if he's like that to every girls. well if he was, it won't be a shock since he is a gentleman.

once you've finished your meal, you noticed that your phone was charging on the nearest outlet. you figured kazuha charged it for you while you were asleep, you mentally noted to thank him later.

you turned your phone on, and of course opened the twitter app directly. and checked the amounts of mentions by your friends.

boy you wish your eyes were deceiving you.

you rubbed your eyes, again, and again. " no way.. " holy shit, you think. now people would start rumors of you guys dating again, well not that you mind but kazuha's fan girls are a bit wild.

you sighed, running towards the living room where kazuha was. he was writing something, but frantically hid it nervously once he heard you calling his name in a urgency.

" hm? "

he turned around to see you already bowing your head at him, " i'm sorry! ididntloggedoutyouraccountandipostedmypicturesonyourownaccountandnowpeoplewouldmakerumorsaboutit. " you rambled almost incoherent words but kazuha understands it nonetheless.

kazuha chuckled at your rambles, " it's alright.. it's not a big deal for me. and i don't care about rumors, so you're fine. don't apologize. "

you nodded slowly, mumbling things like how he's always so calm no matter the situation. he heard it, but just laughed it off anyways.

───

once kazuha drove you home, you were met with an almost unbearable silence once again. you're used to it, but you can't help but think how it would be walking home with someone so excited to see you.

" okay, i'll look for a cat. "

that statement of yours has a tone that it was final, no taking back words. as soon as you nodded at your own words, you heard a meow from the outside of your abode. wait a second, a meow?

your neighbors do not have a cat, and neither does you!

hurriedly you ran towards the door and opened the door. once you did, you gasped in shock. how did she get here? in front was chiko, scaramouche's cat. no, you have no idea how she got here, but that wasn't the problem. it was freezing outside so you need to take her in.

" chiko, how'd you get here? " you ask as you carry the gorgeous white cat into your arms, closing the door afterwards.

it was a bit dark in your apartment, all windows were decorated with thick black curtains that has never been tied to show light from the outside. which explains why your apartment is dark as hell when the little cat entered.

once you've turned on the lights on the living room that was connected to the small kitchen, you let chiko go. as you did so, she wonders around your cozy living room and settled soon after your black mini chair.

you can't blame her, you always find that chair comforting as well.

once you took your eyes off chiko, you rummaged through your fridge to find something for her to eat. luckily, there was a single can of tuna. you aren't really sure what to feed her since you're sure scaramouche makes her eat grand cat food or something.

oh! you must not forget to post this to twitter.

so, you sneak towards chiko, snapping a quick picture at her. after that, you gently woke her up to make her eat the last can of tuna you have. you should probably buy groceries later, you reminded yourself.

after chiko ate all of the tuna, you cleaned up and took a picture with her right after. you carried her towards your bedroom afterwards. it was dimly lit by the single lamp beside your bed, but it seemed the cat does not mind.

you placed her beside you as she dozed almost immediately. you took another picture of her, and was sure to post it, to let scaramouche know his cat likes you better of course.

in the end, you got a call from the man himself, scaramouche. of course you answered it, you wouldn't want your door breaking anytime soon.

hel—

i'm coming.

WHA

he ended the call. 🥰
he ending the fucking call!!

" this guy— " there was a knock on your door. not just any normal knock, it was a banging knock, a knock that has the motive of breaking your door.

" he's already here?! "

you rushed towards your door, finding a glaring scaramouche outside. " you really rushed for your cat huh? "

" you really rushed for your door,  huh? " he retorted, noticing your little pants every now and then. he pushed you gently towards the side as he let himself in, acting as if it was his own abode.

he looked around, after noticing that his cat was no where in sight, he proceeded to walk towards the door that leads towards your room. but before he could even touch the handle, you stop him by grabbing his shoulder. " pause! "

" what—? " he turned to reply but you dashed in your room and closed the door.

he heard a few thuds and rummaging through the other side, which got him a bit curious. he held the doorknob and twisted it gently to avoid alerting you, and to his surprise, it was open.

slowly opening the door, he saw you throwing some clothes in your closet. not even thinking of how messy it would be. scaramouche couldn't stand waiting so he allowed himself in.

" what are you doi— oh. "

you freezed as he walked in, he was facing your back but it was clear. it was clear that you wear holding a black bra from his point of view.

hastily shoving it to your closet, you faced him. attempting to not think about what just happened, to avoid furthermore embarrassment. you cleared your throat, " so uh— haaah. there's chiko. "

scaramouche stood still for a second, but then proceeded to go over where chiko was, which was on your bed.

his cat was sound asleep on your bed even with how noisy you were just minutes ago.

scaramouche observed chiko for a second and then decided not to wake his cat up. instead, he dived in your bed, letting a small groan out. you, of course, told him to get up but he smirked and stayed still at your bed and cuddled with his cat.

you were jealous.

not jealous of the cat, but with scaramouche. how come he cuddle with her! so, you laid on the other side of the bed and cuddle chiko from the other side. " move i'm about to fall. "

" then fall. "
' for me ' 

of course he didn't say the last two words, he was much more of a pussy than you was. but until then, he wanted to cherish this moment with you.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

isth next chap i'd give
more clues ab the anon
😍😍💪💪

this was rushed too, im at
a party rn.. getting my life
back together ig😜😜

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.2K 54 6
"I like your outfit." The boy scoffed. "Thanks, I gues-" "Take it off." ===== Kazuha, the school president ends up having to tutor his arch nemes...
162K 6.9K 21
❝do you have a crush on me? this is a first for me! wow.❞ ❝well, no i don't, because i'm old enough to be your mother.❞ ⤷scaramouche/kunikuzushi x gn...
22.8K 633 19
ᵂʰⁱᵖᵖᵉᵈ... ▌❝𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘦...
34.7K 1.2K 20
❀ -ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴅʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ- 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘᴇᴛ...