a witcher student in high sch...

Від Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... Більше

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

17

222 4 0
Від Edaj1908

Time skip

Morning

Great red- alright guys!! We will do the same as  we did  yester day.all you need to do is to jog again..after the jogging a mock rating game..

The devils-alright..

Y/n- geralt wanna join me on the run??

Geralt- sure.. 50 or 100.

Y/n- put 100 on me.

Saji - i'll pass for a jogging for now.

Great red- for now??

Saji- you see last night i was able to communicate vritra. He said i will meditate the entire training and he will be the one who will personally ttain me.

Sona- but saji i meed your hel-

Saji- as i said vritra will be teaching me

Great red- it seems vritra took a liking on you. Very well tell that former evil i say hi.

Saji- sure

Y/n- hoh! So that dragon decide communicate saji huh..

Great red- yep! Don't play a joke with vritra.. that dragon may be the weakest one. But when it comes to complexity and versitle he was the best. And he is the only dragon that his dragon fire was black and that's put ddraig's fire into shame. Vritra is an aggressive dragon he may mot he stronger but he is the best when it comes to battle. That is why he's the only dragon that sealed in a multiple sacred gear 

Y/n- i see!

Greay red- saji was fortunate to have the main sacred gear and on top of that he has the soul of vritra..

Y/n - are you also the one who sealed vritra??

Great red- nope! He was sealed by an indian god indra..both of them are mortal enemies any way.. indras was a god and vritra was a dragon king as wel as an evil dragon..

Geralt- how many dragons are here on this world.

Great  red- only a few. There is 2 dragon god, 2 heavenly dragon and 6 dragon kings.

Geralt- i see. But who is the other dragon god??

Great red- ophis.. the dragon god of infinity..

Y/n- where is she or he now??

Great red- i don't know.. may be she is planning how to beat me..that annoying loli midget never learn..

Y/n- what happen to her or him??

Great red- i kick her butt out in the dimensional gap..

Y/n- so you also hot a problem on your own..

Great red- not really.. she may be a dragon god..but i am older than that loli midget..

Geralt- and the other dragon

Geralt- i dont know.. as i heard yu-long was with the monkey king. Vritra was here. Tiamat is in the familiar forest tanin was in the underworld. And fafnir is with azazel.

Y/n- eh!! Azazel has a dragon..

Great red- yep! And besides they like each other bracause both of them are pervert.. hahahaha!!

Geralt and y/n- what??

Great red- hahaha that dragon was a pervert!! Hahaha but don't play with that panty graber out of all dragon king fafnir is the second strongest and tiamat is the only female dragon king..not only that among the the dragon kings tiamat is the strongest one..

Geralt- what a wierd dragon?

Y/n- indeed..is there other dragon aside from what you told us??

Great red- there is..

Geralt- who??

Great red- evil dragons.. those type of dragons that you should avoid to fight..most og the dragons avoiding to fight them even ddraig and albion avoid to fight them due to their brutality and lust for blood..

Geralt- where are they??

Great red- dead or probably sealed though aside for one.

Geralt- and who it is??

Ddraig- chrome cruach!! The strongest evil dragon. Out of all evil dragon he is the strongest one and some of them died in my own hands.

Y/n- you slayed evil dragon?

Ddraig- i slayed 3 evil dragons..

Issei- wow ddraig you never told me about that!!

Y/n- tell me who is the evil dragon you slay??

Ddraig- well grendel, nidhoggr and azi dahaka..

Great red- i see..evil dragons are a lot more stupid than brutality..

Ddraig- true though i may killed 3 evil dragons but i dont want to encounter an evil dragon anymore..because they are crazy..

Y/n- hahaha!!!

Great red- any way you better start your run..

The devils- hai!!

Geralt- let's go y/n!!

Y/n- sure!!

The devils and the witchers start their jogging swhile saji remains he find a clearing to meditate and speak to his dragon..

Meanwhile

Vritra- alright sajiboy this clearing will be perfect.

Saji- i guess you were right. So what are we going to train?

Vritra- we will train on how to summon a different kind of balance breaker. Though it may not be perfect and not strong like the heavenly dragons..but the this balance breaker is not what are we common..

Saji- why??

Vritra- it's not like an armor like the two heavenly dragons use. But this balance breaker is to let my self  put here!! Think of it like you summon a dragon..

Saji- you mean to say that you will gonna let your self out in the sacred gear. And you will use me as a caralyst.

Vritra- yes!!

Saji- well this is interesting one..well shall we start?

Vritra-sure..then start to meditate and i will pull you here..

Saji starts to meditate.

Time skip after 3 hours

Great red- you have return rest up guys breakfast will be ready.. and after that continue to spar.

Sona- where is saji..

Great red- he is training him self.

Sona- i should find him.

Great red- sit down.. let him do what he wants..

Sona comply what is great red decision..

Great red- the next mock rating game  is  still the same but you will train without your pawns.  Issei i want you to train with ddraig..both you and saji will probably theain target of the enemy so better train with your dragon. And listen to what ddraigs advice. Do you understand??

Issei- hai!!

Rias- ise! Good luck in your trainimg and be careful.

Issei- hai!!

Geralt- oi y/n care for a spar later??

Y/n- now your talking!!

Geralt- blind folded??

Y/n- blind folded hahaha in a witchers way!! If we break the rule papa vesimir will surely had an all day lectures..

Geralt- sure!!

Y/n- yo! Roderick!! Can you create us a dome that can be cold as the coldest mountain that ever exist!!

Great red- yeah!! I can di that!!

Rias- you will gonna train in cold situation!!

Geralt- rias you have no idea what kind of training wr have been through..

Y/n- yeah!!  And besides!! Our training was hardcore. Rather than yours..

Geralt- hey! Y/n why dont we use our new magic..

Y/n- now your talking!! What tome did you use??

Geralt- tome of energy and tome of the old gods..

Y/n- nice!!

Grayfia- this two are impossible!!

Great red- any way now the plan is set.. devils i want your training will have a time limit.. i want this end as early as it gets.. your training will have a time limit of 2 hours.. 2 hours in the morning the same in the afternoon.. do ylu understand!!

The devils- hai!!

Geralt- and if you cant make it in that limit.. you all of you will not gonna have  a meal.. this will continue until you successfuly surpass the expectation. Each day the training will get harder and harder.

Great red- geralt is right! The enemy will not gonna give you time out or have mercy.

The devils- right..

Grayfia- don't you think it's a little bit harsh??

Great red- if they want to win the battle there is a great sacrifice has to be made.. each day of their training will be harsher one mistake punishment waits for them.. i will not sit here and baby sitting them..you know how hard to fight a phenex..and i know one of the phenex brother will use a dark spell and dirty tactics..

Grayfia- i see it now.. i must inform this kind of events to the leaders and their parents..

Great red- alright..send my regards to them..

Grayfia- that will do mr roderick...

Great red groans..

Y/n- stop groaning it's your fault in the first place..

Great red- yare- yare...

After breakfast

Great red- rest up we will start later.

The devils- hai!!

Geralt- anyway we should prepare y/n

Y/n- sure

Y/n and geralt went inside the house to prepare.

After several minutes later geralt and y/n return to the training ground with their sword and  half naked. While the devils was shocked to see y/n and geralts turso was filled with scars.

Grayfia- this was the first time i saw the witchers turso was filled with scars. And this is a first time i saw their body was was so slim and made with pure muscle no fats to be trace.

Momo- you will going to train only a sword in hands and not wearing armor!!!

Y/n- yep!!

Reya- you might getting a frost bite!! Specially you will train in a cold place..

Y/n- don't worry we got use to it..

Grayfia- you two are really impossible!!

Geralt- well we like imlossible things..

Y/n- any way!! Geralt lets have a drink before we start .

Geralt- alright bottoms up!!

After several minutes the witchers finish their drinking contest.

Geralt ( drunk )- right!! Thats hit the spot..

Y/n( drunk )- right!! Lets the show begin oi roderdick!! Summon the coldest barrier that you ever made!!

Great red- it' great red and fine!!

Great red summon a cold barrier.

Geralt ( drunk )- alright!! Wait for us until we are sober up!!

Y/n( drunk )- lets get inside gerbalt!! Before the ice will melt..

Geralt ( drunk )- alright! Sheesh!

Geralt and y/n went inside the barrier

after several hours

several hours later of the training great red  watch carefully until the lucifer and the leviathan visit the manor.

sirzechs- hello great red

serafall-hello!

great red-hello devils how can i help you??

serafall-we are here to visit our sister.

sirzechs-where are they??

great red-they are performing a mock rating game. while y/n and geralt are in training.

sirzechs-i see..and how is their training??

great red-they are improving greatly..and now they are polishing their tactics.. they must finish the task within a span of 2 hours if they failed they will eat only a single bread and a bottle of water.

sirzechs-that's so harsh you know??

serafall-that's so mean..

great red-trust me on this..this will be a test on how effective their team work..now that their own pawns was out..

sirzechs-i see..you have a point there but where are the pawns.

great red-they are training with their dragons..i don't know where is the exact location but if you ask me both saji and issei will give you all a surprise..and the phenex will be lost in the game ' IF THEY WILL NOT GOING TO CHEAT'.

sirzechs-grayfia told me everything. and i want the phenex clan's head cheat or no cheat..

great red-what they did to you this time??

sirzechs- they send a protest to the elders and bribe them all. me and serafall lost our title and the rules of the rating game that i made has change..the reason i was not visited here for a days because me and serafall are hiding. thanks to our parents and with the help of azazel and baraquiel both of them take us in..and thanks to their help i was able to come here..

great red- don't worry you are safe here those bastards won't sense or see this manor..and don't worry about it. i will slay those bastards and re-claim your title.and who is the ruler the underworld??

sirzechs-the phenex clan..they took our title..

great red-f*cking degenerate..no matter their time has come..what about your parents

serafall-they are fine the phenex can't do anything to our parents 'for now'. thanks to ruval phenex..he is the only one who defend both our phenex.

great red-alright! i think i'll spare ruval phenex.

serafall and sirzechs nodded

before lunch

great red-it seems you finish your first time limit battle

the devils nodded.

great red-any way you may have pass our expectations but you are all slow when it comes to time limit..you are 1 hour late i said you must finish your task in 2 hours..

rias-we did our best but -

great red-i know you did your best but you have to act quickly.. so think what is your mistake all of you peerage rely only to your pawns..so all of you reflect everything understand and make your own decision..

the devils nodded..

great red- no punishment shall be rendered but only this time..and oh your brothers are here you must comfort them because of the phenex stole their title.. so training for this afternoon will put into hold..now go to your siblings and comfort them..

the devils was shock but they comply to what great red told them..

great red ( alright witchers i will wait for you here)

meanwhile

rias- big brother??

sirzechs-rias?? what happen??

rias-forget about me we are fine but you??? what happen?

sirzech-the phenex clan did it again but this time i'm their target and they got succeed to get me..me and serafall lost our title. me and serafall manage to escape with the help of our parents and he fallens.

rias-those scums!! 

sirzechs-don't worry about me you must focus everything will be alright..focus what you do best i'll be here to watch you..

sona-is it true that you lost the title??

serafall-yes sona i'm sorry 

sona-don't fret sister both me and rias has a master plan to beat them though it will not be easy but still we have to try..

serafall-be very careful  to those phenex clan they will defenitely use black magic and underhanded techniques.

sona-yes sisters.

time skip afternoon 

after the long day of training everybody was present aside from the two witchers

issei-sure both of them take their time..

saji-it's gertting dark soon..

serafall-what kind of training they have been.

great red-witcher style training regement.

after several hours later

great red-guys they are getting out now

everybody is watching and they were shock to witness that the two witchers  can melt the dome made in hardest ice that great red has made..and they also shock to see that the two witchers came out all battered and bruised both of them was cover in blood and sweat..

issei-what happen to you both??!!!

y/n-haha ohh we had a party on our own!!

issei-yeah that party leads to a brawl..that got the two of you get battered and cover in blood!! what a party!!

y/n-hehe! this is our training you donk..we witchers tran non stop..from dusk till dawn..in a cold place..

geralt-yeah! boy this is how all witchers train..

y/n-now now gerbalt let's go inside..

geralt-nam's geralt not gerbalt..

y/n-yeah yeah gerbalt..any way how's everybody..

saji-no good at all..everything goes  south..the leaders lost their title because of those bird..but let's talk later serafall and sirzechs is here..

y/n-alright let's have a new plan..and party..

issei-what plan?? and what party??

y/n-blood bath party and i hope those scums say their final word for i am coming to claim their heads..

geralt-so it seems i am not the only butcher around here..

y/n-hehehe!! i don't plan loosing to you bro..now let's go..

as y/n and the rest return inside the house the devils was shock to see a bloody and scarred y/n and geralt.

sirzechs-what in the name of great red happen to the both of you??

y/n-we have trained all day long non stop..well it's our way to train..heard the new form issei about your problem. so children! move along let the big boys talk.

serafall-you two need to take a bath!! both of you are covered in blood..

geralt-alright let's go 

y/n and geralt walks to the bath and they will return to have a new plan..

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

72K 765 82
y/n was betrayed by rias and he was cast out and send to other world the world of witchers in a month's have past y/n pass the trainings and pass the...
358K 5.4K 19
A boy named Y/n was a knight of Rias Gremory he loved her and every girls the in her peerage the moment he became her servant but when he was about t...
800 12 5
In the night, there lurks beasts cursed with an unquenchable thirst for blood. You are one of these bloodthirsty creatures. Centuries spent after fle...