ll The Uzukage ll

By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. Naruto is mistreated in his village. Naruto was false... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
Part 28

Part 2

10.7K 282 84
By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

'Ah- why does my head hurt so much?'

Naruto flutters his eyes open, to meet with a woman hovering over him, she had a worried look on her face, she had purple hair, and a flower made of paper in her hair, she also had a piercing on her lip.

Naruto sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Where am I?" Naruto glanced around, he was not outside in the forest anymore, he was in a room. "Hello, I am Konan. Deidara, and Tobi, had found you in the forest, it was quite harsh outside so they brought you here."  The woman named Konan smiled.

'I must've blacked out from exhaustion' Naruto thought. "No shit fool, I instructed you to take a break." Kurama scoffs. 'Shut it kyuu' Naruto glanced at the woman in front of him, she was quite pretty." Thank you.." Naruto murmured glancing down, as he clenched his hands into a fist, clenching onto the sheets. He gritted his teeth, which made Konan knit a brow, she tilted her head to the side. "Something wrong?" Konan asked with a tint of concern in her voice. "Oh, it's nothing really, thank you.." Naruto looked up, his eyes meeting  with Konan's orange eyes. He gave her a grin to reassure her.

Konan smiles " alright, you must be hungry, is there anything you would like to eat?" She got up.

"Uhm, do you guys have ramen?.." Naruto looked down.

"You like ramen?" Konan knitted a brow.

"Heh, yeah it's my favorite food.." Naruto scratches the back of his head and smiles.

"Okay! I'll go fetch you some" Konan smiles, as she exited the room.

Naruto watched the door shut. He looked around the room, it was quite large, it had a bathroom not far from the bed, two bedside tables, one on each side of the bed, a work desk, and a big mirror in front of him, the mirror was also a slideable closet.

(A very poor design of the room he is in)

Naruto was appreciating the room, until the door unexpectedly opened, revealing a man, with an orange swirled mask. Naruto jumped a little from the alarm. " Hai! Sorry for frightening ya, my bad!" The masked man beamed.

"That's okay." Naruto sighed in relief as he relaxed a bit. The masked man walked over to the bed "scoot kitsune!" The raven gestured for him to move a little. Naruto scampered to the side, and the raven sat down. "Hai! The names Tobi!" Tobi beamed, sparkles encircling him. "Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto grinned.

"Hai! Kitsune-chan!" Tobi beams. "Kitsune-chan?" Naruto knitted a brow. "Hai! Kitsune-chan, you look like a fox!" Tobi beams. "You kind of do" Kurama chuckles. Naruto giggled "hai! Kitsune-chan it is!" Naruto beamed. "Yay!" Tobi cheered happily.

The two chatted with each other for a bit, until, the door handle rattled.

The door had unlocked revealing Konan, she had a bowl of ramen in her hands. She noticed Tobi and giggled. "Hai, guess you already have  met, Tobi." Konan walked over to the bed. "Yeah!" Naruto beamed. Konan smiles, "here, you go" Konan, placed the bowl of ramen, in Naruto's lap, and she handed him a fork.

"Arigatō!" Naruto beamed. Konan, smiles at Naruto. "Your welcome, come outside, when your done! Tobi stay here since you appear to get along" Konan, ordered. "Hai!" Tobi cheered. Konan, smiles at Naruto one more time, before she exited the room.

Tobi glances at Naruto's ramen, and he looks down. Naruto slurped on some ramen, before perking up at Tobi. "Want some?" Naruto swallowed the noodles. Tobi shoots up instantly, he nodded cheerfully. "Kay!" Naruto passed the ramen to the raven and handed him the fork. "Don't consume all of it!" Naruto grins. "Hai!" Tobi nodded.

Tobi, places his hand on his mask, before hoisting it up deliberately, uncovering a male, with a scar on his face, he also wore an eyepatch."

Naruto choked on air and sparkles encircled him. Tobi looked at Naruto and knitted a brow. "Hn?" Tobi tilted his head to the side. "WOAH, YOU LOOK SO COOL!!" Naruto was fanboying. Tobi chuckles a little. "Wanna know a secret" tobi put his finger up to his lips. "YES!" Naruto beamed, he was still admiring how cool Tobi looked.

"Kay, my name isn't Tobi.." Tobi whispered.

Naruto knitted a brow, and tilted his head to the side. "It isn't?"

"Nope, my genuine name is Obito Uchiha.." Obito murmured.

Naruto's eyes widened. 'Uchiha? But Sasuke and Itachi should be the last ones..' "Remember keep it classified, kay?" Obito repeated. "Hai!" Naruto beamed, and nodded happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you done?" Obito, grabbed his mask, sliding it back on. "Yeah!" Naruto grinned, as he put the empty bowl to the side. "Hai! Let's go meet the rest of the Akatsuki" Obito chuckled. Naruto hopped off the bed, he grabbed obito's wrist and pulled him outside.

Once they arrived in the living room you could see, all the Akatsuki members doing random things. Konan scolding, a redhead, with cool eyes, Itachi, playing chess, with another redhead that had brown eyes, Itachi also had his Sharingan out. A male with a scythe on his back, getting attacked, by another male, that had some kind of gray hood on, Naruto didn't know. A blonde with lengthy hair, tossing small bombs, at spiders. A tall male, that kind of looked like a shark, inspecting the fish tank, and a plant like a guy, just sleeping on the couch.

They all stopped what they were doing and glanced at the blonde, whom they had never seen before. (Well except Zetsu, cause he was asleep.)

Naruto kind of tensed up when there was silence and everyone was staring at him. Deidara was the first to shatter the awkward silence "KITSUNE" Deidara cheered, as he put his bombs away. He snatched Naruto away from Obito and hugged him. Hidan gasped dramatically "HOLY SHIT, DEIDARA IS HUGGING SOMEONE!!" Hidan placed his hands over his mouth. Deidara scoffs, "hai, so? un!" Deidara eventually let go of Naruto. "Hi!" Naruto beams. "Naruto?" Itachi knitted a brow. "Hai! Itachi-nii!" Naruto beams. Hidan gasped dramatically again. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Hidan glanced at Itachi, then Naruto.

Konan heaved a paper shuriken at Hidan. "Oi! No cursing around Naruto!" Konan scolds. Hidan scoffs, "fucking whatever.." Hidan murmured. Konan growls.

As Konan was about to throw a knife at Hidan, she was cut off by someone. "No warfare, let's introduce ourselves?" The redhead with cool eyes sighed. "Okay," the Akatsuki all agree.

"You met me, I'm Tobi!" Tobi beams.

"Deidara un!" Deidara grins.

"You already met me as well, Konan." Konan smiles.

"Why the fu-" Hidan was cut off, with a knife being flung at him. "I mean- my name is Hidan!" Hidan chuckles nervously.

"Kakuzu" kakuzu was counting money.

"Sasori" Sasori greeted.

"Nagato.." Nagato mumbles.

"Kisame" kisame, provided a toothy grin.

"You know me, Itachi Uchiha" Itachi was next to Naruto ruffling his hair.

"And the one sleeping is zetsu" Deidara sighs.

"Hai! Im Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto beams, flinging his hands in the air.

Nagato's eyes widened 'uzumaki?'

Deidara hugged Naruto and was fanboying "I WANNA KEEP HIM!" Deidara yells, hugging Naruto tighter.

"Tobi, wanna keep Kitsune-chan too!" Tobi beamed.

Konan sighs, she glances at Nagato, and Nagato nodded.

"Naruto what do you think? Wanna stay?" Itachi ruffled his hair.

'I am banished from Konoha so should I? Kurama?"

"Hai kit, you should stay, Itachi would keep you safe, as he sees you as his little brother, and you already became friends with them, so sure" Kurama's tail swayed.

"I'll stay!" Naruto beams.

"YAYAYAYAYAY!" Tobi beams, as he grabbed Naruto up, and squeezed him tightly.

"Hold on.." Nagato mumbled.

They all glance at Nagato.

"We are an S rank criminal organization.. do you still wanna stay?" Nagato walked over to Naruto.

'S rank?' Naruto thought. 'They appear so friendly though. I'll stay'

"I'll stay!" Naruto beamed, hugging Nagato.

Nagato looked taken back, but his eyes softened. "Kay.. welcome to the Akatsuki Naruto.."

'The Akatsuki are great, I'm gonna enjoy it here..'

(Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ARMS TIRED.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
2.1K 45 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
90.4K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
17.1K 332 17
Inspired from a filler of naruto shippuden. "Naruto, we would like to invite you to akatsuki for your famed crystal styled jutsu and your status as j...