His True Mate - Twilight {E.C...

By luna8406

In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he... More

Authors Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Wedding Things
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - The Last One
Thank you!

Chapter 19

1.6K 42 0
By luna8406

I was dog sitting my sisters husky since she's at work, and her dog decided to go to the front yard and get into a fight with the neighbors dog. We live in an open field with only a few houses and are surrounded my woods, so therefore we don't have fences and only once had this happened before. But they're both okay thankfully.

Hope:

My entire body ached and the worst part was I had to lay on the ground for at least two hours so that my major injuries could heal enough to where I could walk because we had no car. I was covered in blood and had a massive headache that advil could probably fix, but it was at minimum an hour to town.

"Can you stand?" Alec asked as I tried to get up. I stumbled on the heeled boots I was wearing, and was pretty sure I sprained one of my ankles in the crash. He grabbed hold of me to prevent me from falling, and walked slowly beside me.

"It hurts," I said with a raspy voice. Alec picked me up and everyone sped quickly back to the hotel as fast as they could before the sun came up.
We made it to our two booked rooms and Alec left me, Jane and Heidi in our room so I could clean up. When I looked presentable again, we were able to call the boys over so we could talk about another plan, since we so far didn't have a car.

"I called Aro and he offered to bring doctors right away." Felix told us.

"That won't be necessary, I'm fine. A little sore and scratched up, but I'm healed for the most part. Nothing broken or torn," I responded.

"Well that's good, he also said to get another car whether it's a rental or whatever,  he doesn't care and he's covering it."

"Alright, we'll let Hope rest for the day and then tonight we can get back on the mission," Alec says.
I slept most of the day and woke up in the evening. As the sun set, Jane and Heidi went out to get me some food, and to get some blood for everyone else. After we had our meals, we went to the nearest dealership in Ocean City and found that Aro already took care of it, and we could choose whatever was there. We got another suv that could fit us, and got back to figuring out where our vampire wolf squad went.

As we drove, I noticed Demetri and Jane were more aware and focused on the road than before the crash happened, but I didn't say anything about it. I just didn't want them to treat me differently, and see me as fragile, like any little thing would break me.
Driving for a while we ended up in a parking lot, which was basically a dead end.

"Demetri we're in a parking lot, the trail ends here." Heidi pointed out the obvious.

"It's not a dead end. This is a vampire wolf club, and if we were led to this club, they probably went inside."
We entered, but we weren't exactly dressed to impress. Well, Heidi always is but that's besides the point.

Unlike many clubs that vampires and wolves work at, this one had strippers. This led me to believe that maybe the men hit them up, and it's a long shot but they might know something.

"Alright, Alec and Demetri, you're both good looking, go talk to the strippers," I said. They looked at me as if I was crazy, while Felix looked offended.

"Why aren't I good looking?"

"Felix that's not the point. Go on boys, we already lost time, we need to work fast before they make their way out of Maryland."
Knowing I'm right, they get to it. Heidi uses her charm and goes around to ask male vampires or wolves who would've consulted with them, while Jane, Felix, and I keep an eye out on the exits in case they are here and try to get out.

After a while, Heidi and the boys join our sides.

"I got nothin'," Heidi said with a sigh.

"Two of the girls, Stacie and Brittany, overheard a conversation between the men we're looking for," Alec begins. "They're heading to Baltimore to hit up a concert to feed in the crowd. The wolves are going to settle unresolved issues with a pack whose members will be attending."

"Alec, you're a genius," Jane smiled.

"Thanks, now let's go. They could be halfway there by now, the trail was faint when we got here." Demetri said.

"I wasn't complimenting you," Jane says annoyed as we all rush out of the club.
It was a three hour trip to Baltimore. The concert's tomorrow night so we stopped by the hotel in Ocean City to gather our things and us girls to get cute outfits on. I wore black ripped jeans with a dark grey long sleeve cropped sweatshirt that's hems went diagonal, and paired it with black heeled boots. I also added a white crystal necklace, a black choker, and the wedding set that belonged to my sister, Clementine.

It was a cloudy day in Baltimore, so we were all free to roam around and do fun things before we had to go to the concert on business to tonight. They took me to a few of Baltimore's best restaurants, we went to an art museum, and we went to Chesapeake Bay to sightsee.
When the time came around for us to make our way to the concert, I grew anxious. Somehow we were going to have to take out a group of five without humans noticing. But, luckily, Demetri and Alec could lure the two female vampires to the back of the crowd to Felix, while Heidi, Jane and I get the guys. That was basically our entire plan, and only plan, so if something goes wrong we have to improvise.

We parked and got inside the gates before it got too busy, and stood in a far back dark corner of the fences until any of us laid eyes on them. Forty five minutes went by, the music had already started and the crowd was cheering, when I finally saw that group of five jumping over the fence a yard away from us.
"Let's go."

We quickly followed them, and without choosing who would get who, we just picked a guy and went with it. They all branched off from each other, and I ended up with the vampire, so I'd have to get him before he tries to kill humans. He was about to walk right up to a young woman, when I poked his shoulder. He turned towards me, and looked me up and down with hungry black eyes. I knew he was hungry because every vampire's eyes go to black when they haven't fed. To him, I looked like a human which meant I was an easy target.
I slid my hand down his arm, and interlocked our hands. I smiled seductively as I led him to the back of the crowd with me. He softly pushed me up against the gate and let his hands pull my hips against him. His fangs came out, and just as he dived in for my neck, I wrapped my arms crisscross around his neck and twisted his head off, smiling proudly as I hear the cracks of his glass-like figure.

I dragged his body in one hand and held his head in the other as I joined my friends. Everyone was here except Heidi, who showed up seconds later with her wolf man. We dumped the wolves' bodies and then set fire to the vampires in the forest and left them there. We went to a restaurant to talk while I ate and had wine, and the others had blood.

"We did good," Heidi says proudly.

"Yes we did," Jane replies. "Cheers." We all clink our glasses and continue on with conversations.

"We should go clubbing tomorrow night," Heidi says.

"Sure."
It was already midnight, and tomorrow would be cloudy so Jane and Heidi agreed with me on going shopping, just us girls.

*******

We entered a store and looked around as I sipped on my pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. They had really nice dresses, but not much sexy. A few seconds later I heard Heidi's voice calling me from another side of the store, that led straight to an entire section of sexy mini and long dresses.

"Yeah I'll stick to the safe side," Jane said and walked away from us. Heidi yelled 'wimp' and we both laughed. We looked around, and eventually I found one I liked. Jane, Heidi, and I met at the front and purchased our dresses. Sadly, we had to go to another place to find shoes, and then a beauty store for makeup and hair items because we left everything back home.
On our way back to the hotel, Heidi and Jane allowed us to stop by McDonald's after fifteen minutes of convincing. The hotel offered food and room service, but it's all fancy stuff and I preferred the taste of fast food every now and then. Tonight I had the freedom to live like there's no tomorrow, and I felt very excited. Bedsides, I hadn't been able to go to a club and actually enjoy it in a long time.

Edward:

Since we arrived in Baltimore, I've felt guilty and sad because I've been missing Hope. Granted I never stopped, it just hurts a lot more now that it's been ten years trying to survive with this aching pain in my chest that comes from the hole in my heart where she used to be. I was thankful for that one kiss she gave me that night, and I hold onto that memory with every part of me because that's one of the many amazing memories I have of her.
My door opened and my siblings walked in.

"Get up lazy bum, and get dressed into something hot and presentable," Alice ordered.
"Why?" I raise my eyebrow at her.
"We're going out and you're coming with."
"No thanks," I scoffed.
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."

"Damnit! Edward you've been cooped up in here for multiple nights while Renesmee is asleep and only coming out during the day because she's awake. Now get up because the sun is setting and we leave in two hours. Besides, Bella, Alice, and I need to get ready. We're girls and you're taking up some of the time we need," Rose says frustratedly.

"Fine," I groan. "Happy?"

"Yes." Alice chirps. "Boys, make him presentable."
I rolled my eyes as Jasper began going through my closet and Emmett roughly sat me down to comb and trim my messy hair that I've allowed to grow out over the last year, and shave my short beard.

I had to endure an hour of torture, plus all the torture I'll receive the rest of the night in this stupid suit. Ironically, it was the suit I had saved to marry Bella in for after she woke up as a vampire. I already had the suit and ring picked out and was planning the right time to propose when Hope had showed up and knocked my plans off the table.

"Is he all ready to go?" Alice asked as she came in with Bella and Rose.

"Yes he is," Emmett smiles.

"He looks so much better," Alice replies. "To be honest Edward, I wasn't digging the beard or scruffy head."
I rolled my eyes but decided to not be a letdown and to at least try to have some fun tonight.

I can only imagine how this is going to go and I'm excited. 😀 I have big things planned for the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 11.9K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
46.3K 1.5K 27
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 π—©π—Όπ—Ήπ˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—Ά [PRE-WRITING CHAPTERS] Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon he...
201K 3.2K 13
Carlisle and Esme, reach out for anyone they can to help fight for Renesmee. While on this mission, they stumble across Rosalie's long lost sister, L...
194K 4.9K 65
"Her voice echoed through the forest shrilly, causing the vampires around her to cover their ears and wince in pain. The tree in front of her snapped...