Spideypool (one shots)

myherokeith

Because who doesn't love spideypool, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and crazy merc with a mouth Deadpo... Еще

Color
Classmates
Married
Omegaverse
That ass doesn't lie
That ass doesn't lie pt 2
Virgin
Heat
Heat pt2
Wtf
Obsessed
Obsessed pt 2
Gender?
One bed pt2
Wrong number?
Wrong number pt2
Valentines day
Valentines day pt2
Roommates
Birthday
Honeymoon
Drunk
Drunk pt2
Fake date
Fake date pt2

One bed

11K 203 141
myherokeith

You already know what this means.

It was peters first day of college, he was so excited to learn all he needed to know so he could become an engineer and work with Tony stark.

"Hello Mr. Parker, I'm Sarah."

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"You as well, I'll show you to your dorm."

"Cool."

"Oh, you will have a roommate, but it's two rooms so you will have some privacy."

"Okay, that's good." He felt a little nervous to live someone he didn't know.

"Here we are, have fun and welcome to MIT."

"Thank you." He walks inside and takes a look around. "Hello? I'm your new roommate." Something makes a loud noise from another room and then footsteps follow.
A young guy walks out from the room, Peter took note of how tall he was; admiring his body.
He shakes the thoughts away, "hi I'm Peter, I'll be your roommate."

"Fun fun, I'm Wade, but I wasn't told I was getting a roommate, this might be awkward." He scratched his head.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"No it's fine, we just um, you won't have a bed." Wade stumbled on his words, the surprise of a roommate made him remember what he did to the second bedroom.

"It's a two bedroom, why won't I have a bed?"

"Funny story, I had a raging party a few weeks ago, kept my room locked but the other one was open, and a couple was getting it on in that room, me and a couple other drunk idiots decided to join the fun. Well the girl didn't like the idea of an orgy or being watched so she ran away. But us drunk guys kinda jumped on the bed all at once, and broke it."

"Wow, and you didn't tell anyone to get a new bed?" Peter face palms in annoyance.

"No. Because I didn't want to buy it."

"Well it looks like I'll have to find a new room, or tell them to put a new bed in here." Peter stands with his hands on his hips.

"Don't tell anyone, I'll get in trouble."

"They need to know, you broke school property."

"I'll get a new bed okay, just don't tell anyone please." Wade was on his knees begging.
Peter slightly enjoyed seeing him beg like that, then dirty thoughts came to mind and he turns around before wade saw his face or bulge.
"Fine, just order a new bed." He clears his throat to speak.

"I will. Thank you."

Peter unpacks his things and settled in nicely, his desk was topped with his laptop and little trinkets, and closet full of clothes, he just needed a bed so he could sleep.
"Hey, I ordered the bed, but it's gonna take a week to get here." Wade stood in the doorway.

"A week? Where am I going to sleep until then?"

"The couch is comfy, or you can sleep with me." He said in a flirtatious tone. Peter blushed brightly and looks away.
"That's a cute face." Wade giggles.

"Shut up, why would I share a bed with someone I just met?"

"Because it's nice to cuddle."

"No thanks. I'll take the couch."

"You're no fun." He pouts and goes to his room.
Peter got ready for his orientation and tour of the grounds.
His tour guide was a student in his third year, he had a kind smile.
"Hi, I'm Max."

"Hi, I'm Peter."

"Ready for the tour?"

"Yeah."

Meanwhile, Wade was busy getting his ass kicked in Skyrim, alduin was stronger than he thought.
"Stupid dragon, die." He yells at the tv.

"And the last place is also my favorite, the library." Said Max.

"Wow, this big building is the library?"

"Yeah, lots of books for learning, and there is a small section for manga."

"You had me at manga." Peter smiles.

"Oh yeah, sadly I can't show more, I have more tours after you."

"That's okay, I can check it out myself, I'll see you around."

"Okay. See ya."

A few hours of being in the library, peter finally leaves and goes back to his dorm, with an arm full of manga.
"I'm back." He calls out once he enters.

"Fuck."

"You okay?" Peter ran to Wade's room.

"Yeah, damn dragon killed me, again."

"Oh, I haven't played Skyrim in forever." Peter sits down next to him on the bed. "I bet I can defeat him."

"Okay smart guy, do it."

"Wanna make a bet?" Peter smirks.

"Oh what kind of bet?" Wade was intrigued.

"If I beat him in one try I get to take over your bed until my bed gets here."

"Where would I sleep?" Wade whines.

"The couch."

"Okay, I bet it will take you at least three tries, and if you lose then you don't get my bed and you make breakfast in the morning."

"Bet."

Peter leveled up a few things up before going to fight alduin. He had enough health potions and better weapons.

"That's cheating."

"How? You didn't say I couldn't get better stuff."

"Still not fair." Wade pouts. He watched as peter ran through the maze of enemies, reaching the dragon.
"How did you get to him so fast?"

"I'm good like that." He pressed at the controller and gets rid of the draugrs.
Before wade knew it, Peter was defeating the world eater.
"First try, the bed is mine." Peter rejoiced.

"That's so not fair." Wade frowns.

"Fair is fair, I won the bet. So deal with it."

That night Peter was in his pjs and getting ready for bed.
"This sucks." Wade stands in the doorway, peter laughs "sorry I'm better at playin..." he faulted when he noticed wade was shirtless. He coughs and clears his throat, "um, I'm better at playing video games." He smiles victoriously to hide his blush.

"Right, you were just lucky. Have a nice sleep." Wade pouts.

"Enjoy the couch." Peter went to bed with thoughts running through his head.

"I saw the way you looked at me. You like me don't you Peter?"

"Why would I like you? I'm straight."

"That's not what your pants are saying." He points to the tent that Peter was pitching and smiles devilishly. "Want me to help you out with that?"

"N-no, I don't like you like that."

"We both know that's a lie." He gently holds peters face and leans in to kiss him.

Peter jolts awake, feeling the bed under him he realizes it was just a dream. Until he felt something else next to him, or rather holding him from behind.
He turns to see wade cuddling up to him.
"Dude, wake up. What are you doing?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm used to sleeping in bed, I guess I slept walked in here." He said with sleep still in his voice.

"Well get out, I won the bet. This is my bed for the week." Peter kicks him off the bed.

"Damn, so mean." Wade groans and goes to the couch.

After the third night of having wade 'sleep walk' into bed with him; Peter was starting to think that maybe Wade was doing it on purpose.
"Wade stop getting in bed with me, it's weird."

"But the couch sucks and I'm used to sleeping in my bed."

"Deal with it until mine gets here." In the morning Peter left early for class trying to forget the dream he kept having.
A reoccurring dream doesn't seem that bad if it's a nice dream like you're flying or something good. Unfortunately for Peter his reoccurring dream is one he's never had before; a wet dream about a guy, and not just any guy, it was Wade.

"Dude, do you have to pee?" Harry asked Peter.

"No, why?"

"Because you're shaking your leg so hard it's sending vibrations through the floor."

"Oh, sorry. I just feel a little anxious." He stops bouncing his leg for a moment, the professor was happy to see him calm down.

"What's the problem?" Harry whispered.

"I've been having the same dream every night, and it's kinda weird." His voice was so quiet.

"Weird how?"

"It's, um, please don't make fun of me, I've never had a dream like this before, but it was a wet dream." His face was tinted pink.
Harry tried his best not to laugh, "dude, there's nothing weird about that. We've talked about wet dreams before."

"This one is different, it was with a guy." He stares at the floor as the words leave his mouth.

"Did you just say a guy? You had a wet dream about a guy?"

"Yeah, and it's so weird to me, I don't understand why it happened now or why it has to be my roommate, it's making things awkward and I-."

"Wait it's your roommate in your dream?" He interrupts.

"Yeah. It's a weird story."

"You don't have to tell me, but maybe try talking to him about it. Or get a new room if your uncomfortable by him."

"I've thought about it, I just don't know what to do."

"It's your choice Peter, just make it."

After class peter went back to his dorm, Wade wasn't there which made him sigh with relief. He could make a plan on what to say to him without looking foolish.

Wade didn't come back until it was time for dinner, Peter was making spaghetti when he walked in the door.
"Ohh smells good."

"I was wondering when you'd be back."

"Sorry mom, I was with friends." Wade flops on the couch.

"I'm not being a mom, but I don't want to make a lot of food if you're not going to eat."

"I'll eat anything if it smells this good."
Peter blushed at his comment and continued to cook.
After dinner, wade took a shower and then wraps up in his blanket on the couch.
"You're going to bed already?"

"Yup, I'm tired. Food was so good I'm in a coma."
The praise went to peters head, both of them, and he got a little excited. His face was tinted and he was thankful Wade wasn't looking at him, but he also wanted to talk to Wade.
Now wasn't the time, he had to take care of himself, so he took a cold shower and then went to bed too. Hopefully in the morning he could tell Wade how he felt.

It was the middle of the night, peter couldn't sleep, he managed to get another boner from replaying the words wade said in his head, "food was so good, I'm in a coma."
"If he's really in a food coma, maybe he won't wake up and come in here. I could.." Peter stops talking as he trails his hand down to his pants and softly massaged his cock.
He bites his lip to suppress the moans he made, not wanting to wake up Wade.

He faced the wall, so he didn't see or hear the door open slowly and someone walked in. They watch peter and realize what he's doing under the blanket.
"You're being very naughty in someone else's bed."
Peter jolts up covering with the blanket.
"Wade, what are you doing?"

"I should be asking you that."

"Nothing, I'm just trying to sleep."

"Looks to me like your waxing your trophy, I could do a spit shine for you." He smiles devilishly the dim street lights coming through the window illuminated his face softly.
"What? No. I'm not gay." Peter panicked, this isn't how he wanted to come out.

"You're touching yourself in my bed, and you've called my name in your sleep before, why did you think I kept coming in to cuddle you?"

"You said it was sleep walking."

"I lied, but you're not being truthful either. It's okay, tell me the truth." Wade sat on the bed and waits for him to speak.

"I um, I had a wet dream about you, and it's been on repeat the last few nights. I can't stop having the dream and I've never had a dream like that about a guy before, and it's making me confused I don't know how to feel about it, and I don't want to make things awkward between us, I just want it all to-."
Lips crash to his, stopping his rambling speech.

Wade pulls away after a few seconds to see peters reaction; his face was flaming red, even with the low light he could tell Peter was flustered.
"How did that feel?"

"Do it again." Peters voice was soft and low, Wade gently grabs his chin and kissed him, this time moving his lips.
Peter kissed back and tried to use his tongue, wade smirks and used his tongue too, dominating peter as he pushed him down into the bed.

They pull away for air, peter looked so cute laying the way he was; arms over head with a face like the dawn.
"That was nice, yeah?" Wade said.

"Yeah. I really liked it."

"I can tell. Need some help?" Wade points to his cock that was sticking out of his pants.

"No, that's moving too fast."

"It's okay, I'll just use my hand, and maybe my dick too." He pulls himself from his own pants and pressed their shafts together, rubbing both with his hand.
Peter moans softly, having another hand touch him felt amazing, and Wade's dick was so hot against his own. It was also bigger by at least three inches.
"Does that feel good?"

"Yeah, ahh, wade."

"You sound so cute, moan more for me."

"Ah, ahh. Wade." His name drips like honey from peters lips and he starts to pump faster.
"Such a good boy, sing my name." He kissed peters chest and licks his nipples making him moan more.
"Wade, I'm close, ah, ahh~"

He covered himself with cum and wade wasn't far behind, covering peter even more.
"Mmm, our baby juices are mixed together on your chest."

"Don't say that, I need a shower now."

"Want me to join?" He smiles seductively.

"No." He blushed.

"No fair."

Peter came back from the bathroom and Wade was still in bed.
"Wanna cuddle?"

"You don't feel weird by this? What kind of relationship do we have now?" Peter wondered.

"I don't feel weird, I'm bi and I think you're cute. I would like to go out with you."
Peter blushed, he's never been asked out before, he's asked out girls in the past, for the first time a guy asked him out and he felt nervous, yet happy.
"So you're asking me out?" He needed clarification.

"That would be the question, your answer?"

"Yes."
Wade jumps up and hugs him then falls on the bed still holding him.
"Good, now we can really cuddle and sleep together."

"But the second bed."

"We'll keep it, in case we break this one." Wade giggles.

"Stop it, don't talk like that." Peter hides his face even though wade can't see it from behind him.

"You're so cute. Let's get some sleep." Wade pressed his face into peters neck and sighs happily.
Slowly they fall asleep wrapped in each other's warmth.

You want part 2? Smut?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

50.5K 1.8K 10
This is a Light x L yaoi fan fiction from Death Note anime that I made and it may contain inappropriate parts.I hope you will enjoy and note that I d...
1.9M 86.8K 37
(i hope you'll give this a shot despite the cheesy title) Dedicated to my friend Vanya, whom I started this fanfic for ^^ Wade doesn't think he can b...
83 10 7
As the title states this is just another wing-fic. Peter has black wings. He has hidden them since he was a child, due to the shame and fear from the...
116K 3.3K 15
Peter Parker had finally grown accustomed to being Spiderman but soon after a certain mercenary came into his life. Deadpool for some reason wouldn't...