Can I? Yoonmin

By Ususi-chan5

"so neighbor can I have your sperm?"- Jimin "what?!" -yoongi Jimin and Yoongi are neighbors and Jimin one day... More

Introduction 🥰
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~14~
~15~
~16~

~13~

203 16 0
By Ususi-chan5

👋 hey~ how y'all doing I'm alive. I'm not going to promise regular updates cause that would be lying.

So basically my mom left and I stayed with my dad but he was causing me to stress alot so I ran away and my sister took me to live my mother and some bunch of other stuff.

Not really important 😜 but here's a chapter.

Author's POV

Jimin and Yoongi were shocked. Yoongi himself did not expect those words to come out of his father's mouth.

"Dad you can't be serious?!!!" Yoongi said slamming his hand on the living room table.

"Yes I am. Do you think I don't know people like him. They come close to people like us for one think and one think only for our Money" Seokjin said staring at Jimin with a menacing look.

"That is not true, I don't want anything financial for Yoongi" Jimin defended himself but Seokjin only scoffed at his statement.

"You expect me to believe that you approach Yoongi, the sole inheritor of the Min fraction because you could, you already got yourself pregnant by him don't be ridiculous!!!" Seokjin stated.

"That's the thing I only wanted his sperm that's it, I thought he would be a good candidate as a donor, I never planned on getting financial aid from him whatsoever!!" Jimin stated back.

"Plus I have absolutely no idea what the Min fraction is???" Jimin said with a clueless expression.

At this moment the tea spoon that was currently being held in Seokjin's hand slipped and fell on the carpet.

"You are joking right" Seokjin said frozen from disbelief.

"no?" Jimin himself couldn't understand their reaction to his statement so he started to second guess himself.

"Dad" Yoongi called "let's continue this conversation another day" get tea spoon that fell.

"running  away from the situation isn't going to solve anything" Seokjin stated getting up from the couch.

"there is no situation to run from" Yoongi said " Jimin is having this baby, I no longer  have anything to do with the Min fraction or my father"

Seokjin's shoulder slumped down from Yoongi's statement.

Now at the door Seokjin said his final words before departure.

"Yoongi" placing a comforting hand on his cheek " your father and I love very much, he does not show it but he does, you guys just need to talk"

"I don't know about that " Yoongi responded moving his face from Seokjin's  hand.

After the front doors a close, Jimin and Yoongi are now left alone to address what just happened early.

"before we start let me get you a snack" Yoongi went to kitchen and Jimin decided to search up 'What the Min Fraction actually is?' on any search engine. The answers were all the same, this great family from generations back that run the entire Deagu. They control every major business in that area, and manage all power government figure that interfere with them and simply have them removed. 

Jimin now realized what kind of person Yoongi's background is, his hand slow went to his baby bump, he was scared. He thought he knew what he was getting it but no, he's way over his head. These people could crush him and I wouldn't faze them in slightest.

Yoongi finally came back from the kitchen and saw that Jimin was staring out in shock, he looks over some more realized Jimin looked up his family.

He set the food on the small table and sat beside him.

"Jimin-"

"why did you hide it?" Jimin said cutting him off.

"Yes but I had a reason" Yoongi said desperation in his voice.

"what reason could that be !!! if I had known  I wouldn't have , I wouldn't-" Jimin began to panic.

"You wouldn't have spoken to me, you'd be sacred of me, frighten you would offend me" Yoongi answered for him.

"I-I" he stuttered because he knew it was true.

"can I explain to you what's going on and why I didn't tell anyone about my family history?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin calmed down and turned his entire attention to him.

Yoongi's POV

I stared into Jimin's soft but worried eyes before I began my story.

Min fraction has been here since the last Queen of united Korea, there are rumors that we may be a sub family of royal family but it's so long ago, we can't be sure. 

Each generation of this family has contributed something  grand to expand our fortune to the point were we've become this unstoppable force that not even the government can control. We have ties to people from china, some parts Europe and Africa. 

  On March 9, 1993 , on the sun setting hours, I Min Yoongi the first son  of Min Namjoon and Seokjin was born.  My birth was praised, I was said to bring great fortunes to our family. 

To make sure I uphold those expectations , the minute I was able to walk, I began to train in everything basically. I was expected to learn all classical instruments, speak at least 10 different languages and prodigy in all things money related. 

I was going to take over this family and being head means you have to better than everyone else.

At the beginning,  I was a prodigy, I did everything my relatives wanted me to do and in turn they showered me with praises , gifts  and affection. 

My life in a sense was perfect, I had no freedom, my friends were chosen, I wasn't allowed  play unless it was chess or fencing and I was okay with that because my family was happy.

Until...........

I paused as the emotions started to rush back to me. The feelings I tried so hard to bury inside me forever. 

I felt a small hand on my back and looked up to Jimin's reassuring face as if to encourage me to continue.

Until My baby brother came to the main house. He was not related to me by blood but we looked similar. His name is Woozi. He was my adopted brother. 

And for the first time in my life, I had competition and I wasn't good at handling it. Every class I had he was there  and every thing I did he had to do it better than me.

At first it didn't bother me, cause he was just adopted he was trying to be accepted by his new family and there was nothing wrong with that but as months went on he was gaining more and more attention from my family.

They started to compare.

Once that began, rumors started to spread in our big family and I had no way to protect myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello imaginary readers, it's been years I know but lots of stuff happened and stress and what ever but this summer I promise to give you as much stories as possible. love you bye bye💞️💜🤗

Also I missed you guys, sorry for the long wait😭😭😭😭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2.7K 30
Jimin finds out that his sexy neighbor is his homeroom teacher and oh so much more... First started: 5.6.18 First ended: February Adapted to a new...
268K 15.6K 85
Min Yoongi a magazine writer who is looking for a pregnant couple to write about the pregnancy experience but didn't have any luck so far, meets his...
169K 11.7K 136
"Are you okay? I thought I hear something break," "I didn't hear anything," or in which Min Yoongi is curious about his neighbor and the sounds he's...
4.4K 294 15
What do you do when you find out that your gay awakening as a teenager has become your new neighbor? Oh, and he has a kid. You have a breakdown of c...