treacherous - wilbur soot x oc

By mal_idfk

i'll do anything you say... if you say it with your hands. when tommyinnit tries to play minecraft with his f... More

the cast
discography
1. and so it begins...
2. introductions and invitations
3. big sister taylor
5. later that night....
6. dinner and plans
7. clichรฉ
8. songwriting.
a/n - SORRY!!
vinyl mockups!! :D
oneshot - midnights
9. the flight
oneshot - eras tour

4. singing to you

262 10 8
By mal_idfk

today was day of the show in london. veronica had already sent the two their information for the show so they could get front row seats.

she went on stage in approximately 5 minutes. she had a plan. since she already knew what tommy looked like, she'd look for him in the crowd. and then if a tall man with fluffy hair and maybe glasses was standing next to him, she'd find wilbur.

4 minutes

her set list was simple. start off with everyone's favorite, closure. then she'd play happiness, hoax, tolerate it, and mad woman. then sing one of her favorite taylor songs, betty. then to end off the show she'd sing babe, her most popular song.

3 minutes

her guitar was ready and tuned, and she was ready

2 minutes

1 minute

she stood in front of the curtains, microphone in hand. and waited for them to open. they opened slowly, revealing herself to the crowd of people.

"hello there london" she said, the crowd going wild. she swiftly walked to the edge of the stage.

"you know, i'm not on tour. i just wanted to do a show in london, and now im doing a show in london." she then glances at the front row, immediately spotting tommy, but not yet trying to find wilbur. she'd wait for a bit more in the show to do so.

"i hope everyone got there complementary tissues when they got in, because you might want them. but who am i to judge? crying is totally normal, especially when listening to songs about heart break. but i hope you don't leave this show sad. i want you guys to be happy and bursting with joy because you got the experience this. anyways. i'm not good at introducing my songs, so i'll just do what i do best. sing about my sad and somewhat shitty life" she says.

then she starts playing closure, the crowd cheers, as it's one of their favorites.

she then plays happiness, hoax and tolerate it. all piano based songs.

"now that we've finished up over at the lovely piano. how about i come see you guys?" she smiles, walking back up the edge of the stage.

"hello front row people, i recognize some of you" she says,
making eye contact with tommy.

"i have some friends here guys, so i appreciate you being on your best behavior. i don't want you embarrassing me, right?" she chuckles.

"anyways, how about we spend some time together. you, me, and my guitar" she grins, the stage hand giving her her guitar, making the crowd cheer.

as she tunes her guitar, she decides to search for wilbur. first finding tommy, and then looking around him. there he was. wilbur soot. he was beautiful. tall and handsome as hell one taylor swift might say. his hair was brown and messy, but not bad messy, good messy. it just barely fell over his eyes. he looked perfect. everything about him looked perfect. his eyes, oh his eyes. yes they were brown, not the infamous green or blue that appear in taylor's songs, but they were still just as beautiful. and then, veronica slipped up, making direct eye contact with this 'handsome devil'. after a moment he noticed the eye contact, which caused him to turn a bit red. after another moment he waved to her. she gave him a little wave back, making him go even more red. and that was within a singular minute. yes, she was counting.

"alright. who here is a taylor swift fan?" she asks the crowd, looking up from her guitar. the crowd cheers and shouts to her.

she grabs her microphone and takes it off the stand, going back to edge of the stage.

"you, the ginger" she says, making eye contact with a girl in front row. "what's your favorite taylor swift song"

"oh uhm- p-probably all too well" the girl responds.

"incredible choice" marjorie responds.

"how about you, tommy?" she says, moving over to her blonde friend. "what's your favorite taylor swift song?"

"this might be a bit basic, but i really like paper rings. always puts me in a good mood" tommy answers.

"it is a bit basic, i have to admit. but! it is a very good song and definitely a very happy song" she smiles.

"and last..." she starts, then moving her attention to tommy's tall, brunette, handsome, perfect, hot- (you get the point) friend. "but definitely, definitely, not least" she smiles at him.

"wilbur, right" she smirks. he gives her a nod, his cheeks a light red. "perfect. what's your favorite taylor swift song?" she asks him.

"uh- similar to tommy this might be a basic answer, but i love you belong with me" he answers, making direct eye contact with her.

"yes. that is a very basic choice, but atleast you're aware of it. but, at last" she pauses. "you can't go wrong with the classics"

"so, my friends, im going to play for you one of my favorite taylor swift songs" she smiles, sitting on the stool, then putting her microphone back in the stand.

she starts strumming, playing the song as perfect as possible.

"betty i won't make assumptions about why you switched home room but... i think it's cos of me." she sings.

"betty one time i was riding on my skateboard when i passed your house....." she then looked at wilbur. "it's like i couldn't breathe"

"you heard the rumors from inez, you can't believe a word she says, most times. but this time it was true"

"the worst thing that, i ever did, was what i did to youuuu"

she sings the song, which everyone in the crowd loved.

"i'm only 17, i don't anything but i know i miss youuu. standing in your cardigan, kissing in my car again. stopped at a streetlight, you know i miss you" she finishes. the crowd then cheering and clapping for her. "thank you thank you"

"this last song, has a very close place in my heart. not only because it's become my most popular song. but also because it's just so fucking good" she chuckles.

she starts strumming, "what a shame. didn't want to be the one that got away yeahh."

"big mistake, you broke the sweetest promise that you never should have made"

"i'm here on the kitchen floor. you call, but i won't hear it"

"you said no one else. how could you do this babe?"

she finishes the song

"alright, that's it from me london! thank you so much for coming and i hope you had an amazing night!" she says, then bowing before exiting the stage.

after a couple minutes she catches wilbur and tommy before leaving the building.

"wilbur, tommy" she smiles, walking up to the two of them.

"veronica! hey! you did great!" tommy says, going to hug her, she hugs him back.

"yeah, veronica you did an incredible job. you really know how to put on a show. your very talented" wilbur smiles.

"thank you wilbur" she smiles back, giving him a hug as well. "do you guys wanna come back and hangout? we could maybe go grab a bite to eat" she suggests.

"sure" tommy smiles, wilbur smiling to her as well and giving her a small nod. they follow her back to behind stage wear she has some of her stuff.

"i just need to get my stuff and then we can go" she says, grabbing her bag.

"how long are you in the uk?" wilbur asks.

"well, tomorrow im having dinner with a friend, and then on sunday im going back to brighton" she says, putting her things in her bag.

"back to brighton?" wilbur responds, his eyes lighting up a bit.

"yeah. i live there and in new york" she smiles.

"oh cool" wilbur nods.

"wow, you must be rich" tommy says in awe.

"i mean, making sad songs pays well i guess" she chuckles. "alright i got all my stuff we can go" she smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC