Hanako x Nene (Oneshots)

由 Catastrophic_Life

Alright folks! are ya ready to step into the world of spirits and apparitions? because once you enter.... you... 更多

Requests and a oneshot
In Sickness and In Health
The Heart's Memorial
Love Is Blind
I Only Sleep Next To You
Lab Partners
I See Stars When You're On My Mind
Purr-fect Timing (Cat Au!)
Pirate x Mermaid au P1
Reincarnation Possession
The Stars That Shine
Feline Feelings cat au p2
Pirate x Mermaid Au p2
Sneaky Devil~: Angel x Devil au
Sneaky Devil~ [p2]
Another set of Requests
Perfection Isn't Reality
Stay Close To Me (P1)
You're Safe With Me (AmaNene) (P1)
Love Knows No Bounds
You're Safe With Me (P2)

Reincarnate of the Heart

348 5 9
由 Catastrophic_Life

(Requested by: @WanderingWanda123 )

It takes one glance to know someone will come back again from death as a reincarnation, at least that's what the apparitions knew...

Most don't talk about it, reincarnation is a tricky business, you never know what time you will come back, or if you would be the same person again- but somehow, it only works on humans, the Mokke have tried before and all they know is that the one who succeeded was reincarnated as a rabbit.

For a vast world, reincarnations take a long time to finalize, switching in and out of bodies and deaths, it's a doozy for a lost soul trying to find its place in an unstable world. But that didn't stop for the humans that reincarnated, specifically Nene and Amane they made a special bond that kept with them, even if it didn't fully show until they were teens.

~~~~~

The first time the two met wasn't in Kamome, but instead in a kingdom of sorts, of course things went well, both of them taking over their respective king/queendoms, deciding to marry and conjoin into one Kingdom and live happily, yet Nene had gotten ill and passed in their second year of marriage, leaving Amane to alone for the rest of his life.

The second time? Victorian era, world of vampires and things, Nene had gotten lost on her way to a ferry and had to stay in a strange hotel, this time Amane was renamed as Hanako, a vampire of sorts that was the employer of the hotel. Of course, like clockwork, by the middle of the second year she had passed by a mysterious happening, Hanako once again had to be alone before he decided to go on again.

Third? Early 1940's. Amane was back! But seeing as it was in the middle of WWII, he was old enough to be enlisted, where he met Nene again, she was a nurse this time, a nagging sense of familiarity washing over him as he grew close to her. Yet once again, calamity, while tending to wounded, an air raid bomb struck the medical area she was in, the mention of it only getting to Amane a few days later, sending the boy on a bloody massacre out of grief, using his army-issued knife most of the time, getting killed in combat.

The next time was finally at the school, and we all know how that's going, but what if it was different? What if Hanako found a way to keep Nene from dying over and over again? That would lead him to be able to also find a way to stop himself from reliving birth to death without Nene the full way. Yet it was a little different for them, considering that in her second school year- she would once again die, it was an endless cycle- and he wanted it to stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah yes, not everyone can forget the first day of school, everyone from the middle school was now moved up and the eldest of them were now first years, that including Nene Yashiro, a lovable daikon legged girl that was our hopeless romantic.  Upon arrival at the school for orientation, Nene met up with her childhood friend, Aoi Akane, the most popular girl in school! It was strange how she was friends with her, but that didn't mean much, considering that there was a special little ghost watching Nene from the banisters.

Hanako had to be very quiet and try and stay out of sight from that exorcist boy, he knew nothing would go right if Teru was to get a hold of him... Speaking of Teru- he was the student council president, so he had to do orientation speeches- which wasn't too bad considering he was also popular for his looks...

Anywho-

Nene was currently chatting about her summer break to Aoi and what she did, yet quieted down when Teru spoke, helplessly in love and daydreaming about the two of them.... She had to be lightly pinched by Aoi to come back to her senses when it was time to scout out lockers and classes, Nene choosing to stay near Aoi's locker out of comfort of seeing each other when classes changed.

[Time skip!]

As rumors quickly spread, Nene got to hear the full force of them from Aoi, both of them chatting about the seventh wonder, who was a wish maker of all things.

" So what you are saying, Aoi, is that if I go to this wonder and wish for something... It might come true?"

"Yeah! But it is only a rumor- it couldn't hurt to try it! Who knows- maybe if you wish for love... Teru will fall for you!"

Now that thought wasn't that bad, it was just the fact that there was a nagging sense of being watched... Nene sighed, going towards the girl's bathroom to give the rumor a go, though she didn't get her hopes up.

By the time she reached the room, the nagging sense had dulled, which was nice- she didn't like to be stared at. As she went to the stall to knock on it, there was a gush of wind and a prick on the back of her neck, and before she even comprehend what happened, her vision went fuzzy as the silhouette of a boy stood nearby her.

~~~~~~~~

By the time she woke up again, Nene found herself in a dark area, but as she looked to the sky, it was filled with oddly shaped stars and constellations, and even a moon of sorts, but she also found herself covered by a coat, it looked like an old school coat, which was somewhat odd in her case. The girl stood up, keeping the coat around her shoulders to keep warm, this world was a little different from the one she.... Remembered? No... This is the same world, nothing too strange about it... Was there?

Nene shook her head, she was still a bit fuzzy, but she would have remembered if something was off... As she passed an old school, she got a glimpse of someone in the window staring down at her, yet after she blinked it went away 'this is creepy.... If it is this dark out... Then why am I out here? Shouldn't I be at home?'

"Ah, there you are! Nene you shouldn't wander off like that! You  have worried your own mother! Haaa.... Come on, let's get you home..."

Nene stared at the man in front of her, her head tilting a bit, this was her father? She could have sworn he looked a little different- yet she shrugged, following behind him while holding the now folded jacket, whoever was kind enough to give this to keep her warm, they definitely needed it back.

"Oh! I Almost forgot, your boyfriend was also worried, but after he found you and told me where you were, he went back home and waited for us to call and say that you were back home safe! That's why you have his jacket."

"Wait... BOYFRIEND? Now I clearly remember mom saying something about how you didn't approve of your little girl having a boyfriend- what changed?!"

"Hahaha! Yeah that was before we figured out how nice he was... To think someone from the Yugi clan would want to date someone from our small family..."

Nene had to think about this one over a lot, she had a boyfriend... Didn't know his name but knows he comes from the Yugi family.... It was a big mystery... But hey, at least she is no longer single! As soon as Nene got home and was led back to her room, she happily sat on her bed and held the jacket to her nose, the smell of freshly baked doughnuts and caramel wafting towards her, yet a voice startled her

"Are ya just gonna sit there and smell it or will you hug the real thing? I was quite worried you know...."

Nene looked up to see a boy sitting on her window sill, the window was open so he must have climbed his way up... The girl had stayed sat on her bed, staring at the boy for a lengthy amount of time, much to the others content

"Did you really forget I was this handsome? I mean, we did win "cutes couple" award at school.... But you were also sleep walking before I found you... So something must have happened..."

"As much as what you are saying about being handsome- I still don't remember you... I don't think you were in my dream either... Wait.... Maybe you were.... Gah- everything is so fuzzy! Maybe I need more rest...."

The boy had sauntered over to the bed, sitting down on it next to Nene, she didn't like having a fuzzy memory... But at least she had someone to comfort her.... Yet, as soon as she was hugged by the boy and given a forehead kiss, the world slowly faded out into black, a few final words being heard from the boy

"You will be safe with me."

~~~~~~~~

When Nene woke up again, she found herself back in her normal world, yet she was somehow still in the bathroom, but it was now late afternoon... 'what a weird... Dream....' Nene shook her head, standing up and righting herself, she was still a bit dizzy, but at least she felt normal enough. Nene looked to the stall, a small note on the door, "bound beyond mortal means"  she couldn't quite understand what it meant, but she hoped it didn't have to do with how she passed out.

But what she didn't notice as she left the bathroom, was the black yorishiro on her neck, but also the ghost boy floating in the corner of the room.

"Only you are safe when I interfere, well well, I have Yashiro-san as a yorishiro now... And since she is mortal.... She won't actually disappear!"

His words echoed throughout the halls, but Nene paid no mind, she had a dream boy to fawn over, and fawn she did- he was quite cute and she wanted to meet him again.

(1716 words)

(How was it? Be sure to comment if you want a part 2 or something-)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

18.2K 491 9
Hello! Alright, so this story is set in my own version of the idol AU, and it is PURE FLUFF. There's some moments that aren't (they're more serious/e...
65.4K 1.1K 11
Just some oneshots for our fellow ghosts, exorcists, and school mysteries. ♥♥♥ I'm kind of just writing these because I feel like it, but if any of y...
638K 27.4K 91
――幽霊 | 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 [PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VER WHICH IS GHOSTING INSTEAD THE WRITING HERE IS CRINGE TT] (Ghosted Series #1) .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆"𝘼𝙧...
6.4K 273 13
It hasn't been the same for Nene ever since the severance, where all of the supernaturals disappeared to the far shore, permanently. At least that's...