With you

xxxxxxx0xxxxxxxxx tarafından

A young girl thinks her life is like other people. One day when he comes home from school, he finds out that'... Daha Fazla

Proloque
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Epiloque
A/N

3

18 4 0
xxxxxxx0xxxxxxxxx tarafından

"Choose the weapon you like."

"I pointed to the gun."I don't even know how to use it or anything about it.

"Good choice. It is beretta 92."

"I know love." love? Wtf.

"So this is your weapon from today. And never try to tell me nicely again because it won't pay off." i smirk.

"That's what the one looking at my ass says."I blinked at him and went back to the house. It's still going to be hard with this boy. I went to the kitchen to eat. I believe Yeo is good at cooking.

"Sit down and I'll load your food right away."I sat down and felt Nängmjon. Delicious.

"It's delicious. Well thank you."  

"Can I ask you something?" i am scared.

"Sure."

"I want to hear this too." Mingi told us. I didn't even notice when Mingi arrived.

"I think you and San would fit in." I almost choked on food. 

"I absolutely don't think so. How did you find out?" no way.

"The basement is not soundproof." oh shit.

"This sounds like drama." Mingi told us. He heard it all. I hate San very much.

"It was so that when I came out of the shower, I was in the room only in the towel that I was going to change. At that moment, San came to my room and he was looking at my ass all the time and he's still telling me about things like you're pretty or my beauty and he's getting on my nerves and when I ironically told him love in the basement he told me to let him I'm not going with nice words that it won't pay for me, so I told him the one looking at my ass was coming and I left." It's so embarrassing to tell someone.

"Faith. He follows you like a dog for meat. I like San, but he's the type for one night or if he falls in love, he won't give you peace." Mingi told me.

"If he does this to me, I'm going to live with someone else." they started laughting.

"In my opinion, you will date." Yeosang told me.

"That's funny, thank you for lunch." I stood up and when I left so Mingi and Yeosang shouted my name at me but I didn't listen to them. I opened the door to the room and San was lying on the bed. Why does it surprise me, even though it's our room anyway and I should be clear that he will always be here.

"So you wouldn't fall in love with me like you said." shit! Why i feel like you know everything as soon as it happens.

"Why do you ask me when you know the answer?." idiot.

"You don't even know me in part."

"You talk like I want me to fall in love with you."I ran my tongue over my lips.

"Do not tease me." he crossed his arms.

"We'll see after tonight." he smirk. His ego is really high somewhere.

"I'm not planning on having sex with you tonight." Let him forget it quickly. Or why not. Then at least I'll be able to make fun of him and hurt his ego.

"Put on something that can be easily unzipped." i smirk.

"Just because you're asking me doesn't mean I'll do it."

"Hah my beauty."

"Nickname clichés." he rolled his eyes.

"You'll like it once."

"Never." he left the room. Why does he have to be a horny idiot? I manage it well because I had trauma in the morning. Maybe when I sleep with him, I will completely forget about the feeling that someone has raped me. Choi San show me what's in you.

* 8 pm *

"Are you going out for a walk?" Hongjoong asked me. We went to walk around the house. Hongjoong asked me-

"Do you love San?" no no no. Did San say something to them when they had to ask me about him?

"Do not joke. Everyone is asking me about him and the only thing that matters is that he is an annoying moron with whom I have to share a room." he started laughting.

"Just so that hate doesn't create love." i smirk.

"No way."

"You're very stubborn, but I like it." i blinked.

"About love yes."

"I heard what happened with you and San in the basement." 

"This is an exact indication that he is a horny dick." he smirk.

"It will still be difficult with you."

"Yeah."

"Let's go home." As soon as we got home, everyone was already in their rooms. Hongjoong and I had a good time on the way home. We talked about our experiences and laughed. I love him and I never want to lose him again.

"Good night brother."

"Good night." he smiled. I opened the door to the room and San was in the shower. I thought I would have time to change, but as soon as I opened the closet, San opened the bathroom door and came closer to me. He was wearing a black long T-shirt and black shorts. He grabbed my hips and whispered in my ear-

"I couldn't wait for you anymore." He brought me closer to him and kissed me.

"Don't be shy, show me your passion." i smirk. I put my arms around his neck and moved closer to him. I kissed his tongue over his lower lip and smiled. Through that deep kissing, I went with his tongue to his mouth where we did not stop kissing. I don't want to admit it but he's a good kisser. I grabbed him by the throat and pushed him against the wall and kept kissing him. His lips tasted so good. While kissing, he could say-

"Good babygirl." i smirk.

"One more nickname and I'm going to sleep with someone else."

"Alright." I felt his hands on my ass, i like it. He lifted me into his arms and carried me to bed, his hands on my ass all the time. We couldn't tear our lips apart. When I climbed in bed he was on top and he started kissing my neck. I like it but I wanted to show him that today it's not all about him.  I quickly turned him on his back and I started kissing his neck. I grabbed him by the neck but his hands turned me back on my back so that he was on me. 

"Today I am the only one on top." i smirk. He started putting on my shirt and smiled. He had a really nice smile. I put one hand on his cheek and the other on his hip. I felt his touch all over my body. He teased me unbelievably.

"I want to fuck you hard." his voice is pretty. Stop Faith. 

"What are you waiting for? You could see me naked a long time ago." I ran my tongue over my lips.

"You tease me." he quickly put on his T-shirt and ripped off my bra with one hand. I slowly unbuckled his belt as he threw me on the bed and began to kiss me further, putting my pants down. When I was lying naked in bed, I finally put the gate down. Wow until now I noticed how good my muscles were on my body. San stopped kissing me and put my feet apart and smiled at me as he put his fingers in me. I sighed with pleasure.

"Scream more no one heard you." He put three fingers in me and went faster and faster. I was already wet. I started sighing more and then he picked his fingers. He walked his head down and began to satisfy me with his tongue.

"Really tasty." I felt the tongue go deeper and especially from side to side. I was getting wetter more and more. He raised his head and climbed on to me where he kissed me. I smirk and put it in me. He was really big and rough. When he put it in me for the first time, it hurt. In fact, they were me now.

"San..."

"It hurt?"

"Yes but...fuck me badly." he smirk and he started putting it in me faster and I did after a while but he didn't stop and I liked it. He grabbed me by the throat and fucked me even harder. I heard the bed crack but I didn't care. San pulled him out of me and turned me on his stomach. He told me to go to the dog and I did. He hit my ass.

 I rested my hands on the bed and had his hands on my hips. He started fucking harder and harder again. I sighed as much as I knew. After a while, he grabbed my breasts and pulled me upstairs so he could kiss my neck while he was inside me. He put one of his hands under my neck and the other on my stomach. I put my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him. He whispered in my ear-

"We're not done yet."

"Please fuck me hard all night." he smirk.

"If that's what you want." he let me go and I was in the dog's position again. He bit me in the ass and lay on his back on the bed. I sat on his crotch and put it in me. He put his hands on my ass and I could keep up the pace. 

We went into it very fast and especially hard. San sighed and squeezed my ass. He lifted me a little above him and began to rise at his own pace to me and I sighed it was unbelievable .I got down from it and started sucking it.

 He sighed properly as I played with his crotch. My tongue sucked him all over. Until it got into my mouth. I sucked it up and finally swallowed. I licked my lips and climbed on top of him, but he turned me back on my back to be up.

"I told you today i am the only one on top."

"I was already on you today." he smirk and start kissing me badly.

"San..." I couldn't tell him anything because he kept kissing me.

"Round two sweethearth?" nicknames oh.

"We will continue tomorrow." he smirk.

"Do you want me tomorrow?"

"Not unless you want me."

"I want you so bad." i smirk and he lay down next to me he kissed me. I turned to the other side and he pulled me closer.

"Good night love." he told me.

"Good night."

*Morning*

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.2K 2.2K 13
- [COMPLETED] wooyoung, in a desperate attempt to escape his overbearing parents, moves into a new apartment complex and meets his rather strange fla...
70.1K 2.9K 115
Bin Eunha's life was ruined by a vampire, everything was taken away from her. Her family, her village, herself. Life couldn't get any worse, or could...
12.2K 922 17
The sceptical girl, Byeol, gets the taste of being haunted through her foolish decisions. She quickly discovers that mental turmoil isn't the only co...
1.8K 73 14
"like ur view?" she lift up her eyebrow. "like yours?" I said with a slight smirk. a story in which the new boy meets the school's popular girl. he...