𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...

By Kumo_skyproductions

'𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮' 蝶の愛 ➤ 𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, begun three thousand years during a br... More

| 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 |
𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓮
𝓐/𝓝 - 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

1.5K 44 5
By Kumo_skyproductions

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, the moon shined bright in the background, illuminating their spears. The seconds of silence felt like an eternity before Gloxinia made the first move.

He attacked her with Death Thorn, and the sharp vines launched at her with high speed. Lily used her spear to deflect the attacks, cutting the vines away by spinning her spear. Lily then launched the spear at Gloxinia. Gloxinia was about to deflect it with his own but at the last minute, Lily snapped her fingers causing the spear to change to its fifth configuration, Increase and attack Gloxinia from all sides, he dodged most of them but got a few scratches.

He flew a little further from Lily, small bits of blood dripping from his form, and his spear grew larger and it glowed golden. He launched the spear at Lily and she didn't have enough to dodge causing the spear to send her into one of the platform's sides as a dust cloud was created.

"Lily!!" King and Ban shouted. Meliodas stayed quiet knowing the fight was far from over as he sensed Lily's power flare up and her aura grow stronger on another scale.

The dust cleared up to show Lily in her Yggdra Dress, the white dress didn't seem dirtied by the dust and rocks that she was slammed into. She lifted herself from the wall and up into the air.

"Ah, right. Your Yggdra dress protects you from any heavy impact as well as absorbs the power from the attack." Gloxinia smirked, looking at Lily's armor with interest, although he had to admit it fitted her figure quite well.

Lily didn't reply, she just summoned her staff. Gloxinia's eyes widened at the sight of the item, he didn't think she still had it. The crystal in Lily's staff glowed bright green and a bunch of glowing green butterflies appeared and attacked Gloxinia, he was sent flying into the rocks.

Lily's demon mark then appeared and it glowed black, like the flash of dusk. Her left eye turned dark and verdant as darkness swirled within both of them. Her wings turned black and white, fluttering with the chaos of magic swirling around her. Gloxinia turned up from the rock with many scratches and smaller wounds.

Lily made her spirit spear change into Whispering Wind and she charged multiple arrows of light and shot them at Gloxinia.

" Damn, I need a little more time." He muttered as he placed his hand out with his middle finger and pointer finger connected and the rest of them folded, red electricity flickering from them. He then made a giant tree doll and it shot the arrows down. While that was happening he used Moon Rose to heal himself. Lily changed her bow into a spear and cut the tree down with ease.

Gloxinia was about to attack her but she disappeared and reappeared behind him. He glanced back and muttered curses in an ancient language as he dodged Lily's slashes. He tried to hit her but she jumped to the side and kicked him in the stomach sending him flying.

He couched up blood into his hand as he used Moon Rose one more time. He glanced up at Lily with half-lidded eyes, narrowing his eyes at her. She did the same and then flew up high into the sky. She spread out her wings as her demon mark grew bigger, changing into an ombre of black to green.

She snapped her fingers and vines wrapped around Gloxinia, trapping him in a cacoon. Gloxinia grumbled and he tried to break free but there was no use as the vines weren't breaking.

Lily held her hands out and a sphere of silver light appeared in front of her. Then an eye-like symbol appeared on her forehead. She started to charge up the attack more. Soon enough the sphere moved above her head and shot a giant laser at the cacoon and a giant dust cloud appeared.

Lily sighed as the mark disappeared and her eyes went back to normal. The sphere of light disappeared and her wings and eyes changed back to normal. Lily felt rather tired, and she then realized something.

She never felt Gloxinia's life force leave the area and she could still hear and feel his life form. Then soon the dust cleared revealing Gloxinia in his Yggdra Armor. He didn't take any damage from Lily's massive attack.

She started to breathe heavily. "That didn't do anything....." She felt the world grow dark as she felt lightheaded and started to fall to the ground. Gloxinia flew down and caught her in his arms.

He smiled as he held Lily close to his chest, relishing the feeling of her soft form against his. "Come on now, you've known ever since we forged a bond all those years ago. That, if we clashed my power level would grow to match yours. Only if you are at my side or if you alone are facing me. I guess you only recently got your powers back so you're tired. Rest easy, my love." Gloxinia whispered.

Lily felt herself drifting to sleep, letting the darkness take over her vision, the gentle beat of his heart lulling her to sleep. Gloxinia floated back to the top of the rock. "Alright, I think it's time we start the main event." He said, shifting his arms to hold her bridal style, her hand against his chest as he placed a small kiss on her hair.

Meliodas glared at him, and King did as well not liking how Gloxinia was getting touchy with their fellow Sin. Gloxinia noticed and smirked at them. "Oh please, don't give me that look. I won the fight so she is mine now. Not that she already wasn't." Gloxinia muttered the last part.

»•» ❁ «•«

I never knew where I came from, my birth was sudden and quick, almost so fast that it could have happened in the blink of an eye. Practically like I had always been there, always a part of that forest. Yet some things never sat right with me. I had looked like a fairy but I was a demi-god, what had set me apart from everyone else?

When I was born, I knew how to speak, how to use magic, and how to take care of animals, I was born with a set of knowledge. I knew that there was only one purpose in my life. That was to guard the Eternal Forest.

That was until I met Gloxinia. He changed everything. When I started to be with him, I realized there wasn't any exact purpose for someone, it can change over time. You just need to find what it is that drives you to live.

He taught me that.

»•» ❁ «•«

"Lily!! Wake up!!" 

"Come on Lily!!"

"Lady Lily!!" 

Gloxinia snapped his head in their direction and glared, his already dark eyes somehow growing darker. "Quit being noisy. You are interrupting her rest and... it's aggravating." He said in an opaque manner.

»•» ❁ «•«

Lily felt herself trying to wake up, the mutterings and loud sounds from the clashes in battle making her stir in her sleep. She felt herself lazily lifting her eyelids, revealing her blue optics that rivaled any ocean or sky that was dark enough to a blue abyss.

Once she opened them she looked around and then quickly remembered what was happening, she glanced around and she saw everyone fighting their enemies in battle. She noticed her position and blushed when she realized who was holding her.

She looked up to see Gloxinia was the one who was holding her. Gloxinia felt her gaze and looked down to see Lily staring at him, awake. He smiled at Lily, though it looked more like a smirk to her.

"I see you're awake, Lily," Gloxinia spoke, staring down at her with his cloaked black eyes.

"Gloxinia..." Lily whispered. She still couldn't believe that he was here with her. Even though they fought, it was still hard to believe. His smile grew larger as he noticed the way her stare looked. His hand went up and touched her cheek, she instinctively leaned into his touch. His smirk grew bigger.

"Glad to see you're still submissive to my touch." He teased with a slight purr. Lily snapped out of it and looked down and saw that he was still holding her. She blushed, her pale cheeks flaring to match the color of a red apple. "Um...you can put me down now." She whispered. Gloxinia looked down.

"Oh right..." He let go of Lily and put her in a standing position, reluctantly if the fairy queen could say so herself, but he still wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close. Lily sighed with her eyes closed.

She then looked around to see what was happening. "How long was I unconscious?" She asked as she looked around.

"A good while, Meliodas, and that princess's battles are done." He informed Lily. She sighed in relief, glad to know that Meliodas and Elizabeth were safe. She then looked down to see King and Diane, her eyes then held a sad look.

"Diane... Harlequin..." She whispered under her breath, her voice softer than the wind. Unknown to Lily a former Fairy King heard her and glared at the third fairy king, a swirl of hate gleamed in his eyes as he did.

1600 Words

Sorry for the short chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 184 10
It was utterly foolish... For a demon to love a goddess... But you know what's more foolish? To fall inlove with someone who can never return your f...
112K 2.3K 31
"You could have left me to die...but you didn't. Why?" You asked yourself that question daily. Why did Ban The Fox Sin save you, when he hated you. E...
76.1K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...
4.3K 108 15
A young fairy girl suddenly wakes up in a forest with no memory of who she is, all she knows is she's a fairy, and she's frightened. And this happene...