focus on me .แŸ scaramouche

By six-winged

ไธ“ๆณจ็š„ ๏ผ scaramouche x fem!reader # modern au ( a ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜, and ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... More

0
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
???

12

9.7K 423 1.8K
By six-winged

" ARE YOU cold now? " you asked for the nth time, and always received a heavenly chuckle from the platinum haired man walking alongside you.

after calming himself down from chuckling, he looks at you with a solemn gaze. " how many times do i have to tell you that i'm fine? " he sighed, he appreciates your concern but you need to start concerning for yourself.

you shrugged, that was just a reason to hear his chuckle over and over again after all. of course, he doesn't need to know this.

" ah! kazuha where are we going? "

you halted your steps when kazuha did, he stood still for a second, and then faced you. " to be honest.. i do not know. let's just listen to the wind.. it'll take us somewhere. "

' was the kazuha doing drugs rumour actually true.. '

" ah—ha.. yes! let us.. " it was cute though, or maybe it's just because he's kazuha and not some other emo type of weirdo. (scaramouche)

───

you both stood in front a small cafe, it was cozy and cute so you liked it right off the bat.

" see? not so bad isn't it? " kazuha states, earning a nod from you as you grabbed his hand and dragged him inside.

you stopped at the counter, eyeing various of desserts and drinks from the board on display. the names of each delicacy sounds so delish that you might order it all, but of course you need to remain 'decent' in front of kazuha so that he'll fall so hard for you.

kazuha seemed to be deep in thought too, so asked him what he like to order.

" i seem to have a bit of trouble choosing, so how about i'll choose.. you? "

both your eyes widened at his statement and as he realized what he just said, he stammers incoherent words out to clear his statement.

" i-i mean haha— like you choose something for me.. "

you tried to ignore your own raging heartbeat, it was just a misworded statement you say. but to no avail, it doesn't work.

" let's both get coffee jellies then! " you enthusiastically suggested, as if you weren't fighting with your 'other' side just before.

in return, the platinum haired boy agreed and order both you and him a coffee jelly.

just as you both settled on a table, you heard a squeal from the table not so far away from yours and kazuha's. so, both your attention averted towards that specific table.

there were two girls, both face are shaded with a hue of red. they tried to cover their own cheeks but they both went jelly when you and kazuha gazed at them.

" holy shit it's really them! " you heard the other whisper, making you sneak a glance at kazuha which also did stole a glance at you with a sheepish smile.

" let's.. not mind them. " he says, trying to not make you uncomfortable or any sort. but to his dismay, both the girls from the other table approached yours.

" h-hey— " the girl with short blonde hair tried so hard not to squeal when you met eyes with hers. meanwhile, the other which had long silky black hair squeezed her companion's hand when kazuha raised his head at them.

" could we.. maybe— is it alright for us to take a picture with you! " the blondie quickly say, head down low and her fingers were fidgeting at one another.

you let out a small giggle at this, finding it quite adorable. " of course, cutie. " you reply.

by hearing your reply, she went much more redder than before. but she doesn't mind nonetheless, and so did you.

hurriedly, she handed her phone to her friend and scooted closer to you. you smiled as she did as well for the picture.

kazuha has an amused face at the whole situation, " perhaps, your admirer? miss y/n? "

after the picture, both girls bowed their head at you and rushed away out of shyness. whispering things like how kazuha's intense gaze was on them like a protective boyfriend. luckily, you di not hear them. kazuha did though, and he does not mind it at all.

you shake your head at his statement with a chuckle, " i guess so.. "

" your admirers are cute. "

" how about me? "

now, that was supposed to be just your thoughts. but unfortunately, your mouth was more of a snitch.

" i— i mean—! " you tried so hard to cover up your embarrassing question out of the blue but to your dismay, kazuha just laughed it off.

" of course you are, just look at you. "

the words comes out of his mouth smoothly, like it was a very normal thing to say, which it was but you are really hanging on to bare minimums.

you squeaked out a small, " i see. " but it was all kazuha needed to hear to have him grinning like a stupid highschool boy in love. of course he wiped it out before you can even notice it, that's how slick he is.

" oh by the way, are you free tonight? my cat wanted to meet you. "

" huh "

───

you ended up at kazuha's house for some reason, of course you couldn't say no to him, but he said his cat wanted to meet you so you obliged and followed him home. do not try that at home kids.

a soft meow could be heard as soon as he opened the door to his condo. revealing a cute grey cat with faded stripes all over its body. " mewo! "

you immediately hugged the soft fur ball as if it was your own, but it seemed like it didn't mind so you didn't stop after some minutes.

it kept purring after you let it go, rubbing itself on your legs, and you did not mind at all. you fished out your phone to take pictures of mewo but unfortunately you find it out of battery.

you sighed, and kazuha did not fail to notice it. so, he turned to you and asked what's wrong.

" my phone died again! " you cursed profanities under your breath, this was the second time you hang out with kazuha and your phone keeps dying everytime you do hang together.

the platinum haired boy let out a nervous chuckle, handing you his phone along the process. " here, you can use my phone while i prepare dinner. if you're tired, you can lay on my bed. "

and of course, you took it. it has no screen lock and all, his wallpaper was mewo, and he did not have porn in his gallery.

you laid on his bed with a soft thump as you collided with his soft cushion. " his bed smells like him.. " you snuggled to his blanket and mewo climbed after you on his bed.

you clicked the camera app on kazuha's phone and took multiple selfies of you. when you viewed the photos you've taken, you realized that you were still wearing kazuha's hoodie.

you did not have any thoughts taking it off nor returning it to him. but it seems like kazuha doesn't mind at all.

you open the twitter app on his phone, but before you could proceed to press more at the screen, you informed kazuha that you'll be using his twitter with a loud yell from his bedroom. and of course, as always, he doesn't mind the slightest.

you shrugged, your curiosity was consuming you and you did not even try to stop it. you clicked the message icon and saw his twitter inbox. it was so full, but he did not reply to any of his admirers.

you aren't even going to be surprised if they sent him a nude or something, but what surprised you the most was that the only one he replied to was yours.

you felt giddy, yes.

so giddy that you didn't even notice that you did not log out his twitter account and posted your picture on his own main account.

kazuha called you out for dinner, and you happily skipped out his room along with mewo following you close by.

you and kazuha both sat across each other, " these were the only ones left in my fridge, i'll have to buy groceries tomorrow again. "

you shook your head, " it's alright! it's very delish, kazuha! " you smiled at him.

" that's good then. " he smiled back at you.

───

kazuha placed a blanket on you as he tucked you in to his bed. you fell asleep right away after eating, falling into his bed like it was yours. guess he'll be sleeping at the couch tonight, not like he minds it.

as he settles himself on his couch, his phone was blowing up with notifications, as always. it has been going like that from when they were still eating, he didn't pay any attention of it of course since his posts always blew up every time.

" wait— i did not post anything today. "

hurriedly he checked his phone, clicking open the twitter app. once he knew why his notifications were blowing up(again), his face went into a dark hue of red.

no, he has no plans deleting the tweet.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

OKAY FIRST OF ALL

hello??? we got #7 on the genshinimpact tag!!
out of 19.5k stories!! thank u everyone yall deserve a big fat smooch
<333

anw so

be my mutual if you're cool
(i have no friends and im so lonely)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 189 15
6reeze Membersโ—‹ Venti/Barbatos(Leader) Xiao Kunikuzushi Kaedehara Kazuha Shikanoin Heizou Faruzan - Managersโ— Lumine Aether Paimon - Shipsโ™ฅ๏ธŽ Xiaoven ...
4.1K 282 11
A pop idol who wants to go to a normal school. [ON HIATUS] Cover credits: @ WhiteCookie1001 on Twitter - Scaramouche x Gender Neutral Reader Modern S...
672K 29.6K 54
โ THE HOST CLUB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU. โž ( ๐Ÿฒ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ญ๐—˜ + ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—•๐—˜๐——๐—ข ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ) โ” MODERN AU แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ โตŒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. you weren't expecting...