Texting Jimin

Da _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... Altro

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

34. Crying Hearts

2.3K 129 21
Da _amxnx_

_

Love me from a distance - Emily Vaughn, Joseph Tiley, we're ok! ~ ⋆🎧✮⋆
_

You and Rose are standing close to the deck of the yacht. The breeze flowing past you heavily. The weather is a little gloomy or maybe it's just you. It's quiet.

"What was up with the mood back there?" You tuck your hair sticking to your face because of the wind. It was irritating you.

Rose folds her arms, her eyes at the sea. "You know Jennie, right?"

You glance at her, "What about her?"

"She kinda wanted to talk to him yesterday," She informs, "Knowing that Jimin was busy taking care of you, looks a little awkward you know."

You frown, "They're not dating, right?"

Rose shakes her head, "They share a history."

You don't get it. Just hum.

"I think she's here for him." Rose pushes her hair behind her shoulders, and squeezes her shoulders together, eyes on you, "By the way, can I ask you something?"

"Hm?" Why do you not like the way she sounds, "Sure." You don't want her to ask anything. You have no idea what you did yesterday. Might have done something regretful. Oh lord.

She hesitates a little but lets it out. "Do you like Jungkook?"

Your guts have been punched and your throat has run dry. "Huh?" You don't think you've heard it right.

"I felt like you do."

"Who?" You frown, again. Rose stands up straight, "Jungkook?" She's confused now. Did you really not like him?

"No, I don't." You chuckle nervously, "Why would you think that." You look away, fix your dress and keep yourself from looking her in the eye.

Rose laughs softly, "Haha, c'mon don't try to hide it." She tries comforting you. You don't want the pity. It's the last thing you could ask for. "Rose—" she cuts you, "I've seen the way you look at him." She pauses, "I know how the longing looks in one's eyes."

You want to dig yourself somewhere. Maybe throw yourself in the sea. It was so embarrassing.

"It's alright, honestly I get it."

Does she get it?

You turn towards her, paying full attention to her. "What do you mean?" She shrugs, clasps her fingers together, and looks at the nail paint Jungkook helped pick up for her this morning. "I like him." She admits and you're surprised how you're even standing right in your place at this point.

Finished. The game has finished. They like each other. It's over for you.

You listen quietly. She adds more words, "He's sweet," a tired sigh, "but he's dumb sometimes." She smiles, eyes on her nail paint, "It's kinda cute." You want only one thing. Death.

"It's all good until he starts talking." She laughs, and cringes, "His funny pick-up lines let me tell you..." you know she's not doing this on purpose, she's letting out her deep-buried feelings inside. Her eyes sparkled. You get what she meant earlier.

Her eyes don't look like the ones that long for someone, they look rather happy and in love.

"You two should date." You want to keep it chill. Yes, it hurts but you know very well you can never compete with the time they have spent together. It is annoying. So so annoying. There's no way you can fight it. She holds more scales than you.

"You like him, too." She presses on her words and you giggle, brush your hand, and throw the topic away. "It's not serious." (It is so serious) "I barely see him." (Always have admired him from a distance), "They are so many pretty guys out there," (no one as pretty as him), "Just go for him" (please let me have him)

She's looking in your eyes. You don't look away this time. Keep all the emotions hidden. Safely. She falls for it.

"Okay," her eyes smile. At least someone was happy. "But he's so complicated sometimes," she has started talking, "He hangouts with all girls smiles heart-fully at them, goes on dates, helps them out and goes to parties with them." Her tone falls sad, "We're close, I know. Nothing to get insecure of." She twists her lips, her hands fisting and loosening up, "We study at his home, he cooks me stuff—" she laughs, "although it doesn't taste good," another laugh, "We hit the gym together, and he helps me pick up nail polish for the day."

Her cheeks have turned red, her eyes falling on her nails back again, "Ties my shoelaces for me if they're loose so I don't fall." Your ears are bleeding. "Comes over at my house in the morning only to draw weird figurines on my face before I wake up and laugh loudly waking me up in the process." There's no end to this, "We pillow fight later then and he just lifts me—"

"You guys sound so fun." You cannot handle all of this. You're dizzy. The throat is so heavy that if you don't cry your eyes out you might vomit. Right here. It's crazy how you're holding it in.

"He's cringe." She realizes she has talked too much too. Ends it there.

There was no chance for you.

You're the second lead here. The third wheeler. The end of the freaking triangle you've made. You're the one who's meddled. The second lead, lord. Why can't you have a story of your own?

Was there any other character who was scripted to be yours?

"Are you guys planning to stay the entire time here?" You hear Jungkook's laugh from a distance. You turn and see him. His silky hair brushes his face. He brushes them away and smiles at you two.

The sun setting shines at him and he looks so ethereal. Beautiful and everything a woman wants.

He's carrying a coat with him. "Isn't it chilly?" He asks Rose. You're wearing a cardigan. Rose is standing bare-sleeved and you see what's coming.

He stands in between you two. Hands the coat to her. "Don't want to see you die in this cold, you see." He smiles and his eyes all shut. The real smile. You're right beside him but his body is leaning towards her. His body language all belonged to her side.

The third wheeler, that's what you are.

"You think you're some kind of drama's protagonist, don't you." Rose accepts it and wears it. Jungkook glances at you, "She's not funny, isn't she?" He jokes and you're half smiling, half crying.

"Leave the poor girl alone." Rose adjusts the coat and Jungkook fixes the collar of her neck as she puts it on. "She's everything but poor, Rose." He smacks his finger on her forehead and she's paused. Eyes wide.

Jungkook has realized he has done something he shouldn't have done. "I was kidding." He is slowly looking for an escape. Rose is piercing her gaze at him. "Come here, you crazy punk!"

He smiles at the name being called, "C'mon I thought you were nice." Rose is trying to smack her fingers at him and Jungkook has held her hands, "Don't try me." He is teasing her, "Didn't I say I was kidding?"

Rose is so pissed. "YAH!" She's fighting to take her wrist away and Jungkook thinks she's cute.

It was your cue to leave.

You let them be. Turn away. Break down. Move your feet towards the washroom. Lord your heart. Oh lord. You did not know you had the capability of crying so much. The tears aren't stopping from rolling down your cheeks.

It hurts like hell.

It was all a waste.

You can't have him see you the way he looks at Rose. It's officially over. For a second you thought he might like you but he's just nice to everyone. Mean to Rose. Playfully banters with her. You've never seen him do that with any girl.

You wipe your wet cheeks, hiccup, breathe heavily and finally come into the corridor until you suddenly bump into someone.

"Ah—" You've hurt your arm with the edge of the wall.

"Y/n?" You lift your head to see none other than Jimin. As soon as he sees your face, his face drops to a frown. His hand reaches to yours, "Are you alright?" He's concerned. Can see that your eyes are swollen. Half-wiped tear stains on your cheeks.

"I'm—I'm sorry" You want to run away but he holds you steady, "Look at me." He demands. Honestly, you want to escape. "Please," your eyes have found Jungkook and Rose at a distance and Jungkook is now looking at Rose's nails and saying something about it.

Your heart is so full of cracks.

Jimin glances between the scene and then at you. Gets it. Releases you from his grip and lets you go. "I-I just got something in my eye, I should get it out." You use that excuse.

You run for it then and Jimin wants to say he can help. Let it be heartbreak or something that got in your eye. He can never see you in pain.

Finding the washroom door, you get in. Slip down to your feet. Palm your face. Cry indefinitely. There's no stop to this. "I'm so fucking pathetic," You whine to yourself crying your eyes out. "So so dumb!" You're cursing at yourself not knowing there's someone at the other side of the door sitting.

His palm against the door, "It's not your fault." He whispers, doesn't want to invade your privacy. Keep the words to himself. "It will get fine." He adds, "I'll make sure it doesn't hurt you anymore." His heart is sinking too. It hurts to see you hurt.

Only if you knew Jimin was willing to give you everything you wish for. Sitting with you on the other side of the door, sharing the same pain as you.

♡♡♡

Amxnx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

509K 11.1K 43
passed down like folk songs, our love lasts so long draco malfoy x fem oc hockey au social media x real life lowercase intended started: 4.26.23 fini...
729K 44.6K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
20.4K 828 22
"I'm not the one who used you" The book is officially complete. Will never edit or re-write bc I'm to lazy. I've been working on this for a year and...
4.9K 148 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...