Desire Me

By shwetakistan

Warning: Explicit Content and strong sexual themes This book is solely based of the Shatter Me series by Tahe... More

Chapter Fifty-Five (Ignite Me)
Chapter Fifty- Eight (Ignite Me)

Authors Note

8.8K 63 2
By shwetakistan

Warning: Explicit Content and strong sexual themes.

I'd firstly like to thank my heart and shining star, Lucas Broos, for giving me the inspiration to go ahead with this.

This book is solely based of the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi, it includes the intimate love scenes that I think could have happened, if the writer wrote those scenes. In no way am I trying to take credit or steal her idea, I would like to think of this as fan fiction of her amazing book series.

The two love scenes featured here include scenes from the book Ignite Me.

The chapters will be posted very very soon, so it's best to add this to your library to get updates.

I hope everyone enjoys it!

And if you do, check out my original book that I'm working on called "Music in the Shadows". You'll love it.. at least I hope you do. I want to be able to bring you all to a world where you can run off and escape to. So many of amazing authors have given me that gift. And now I want to give it to all of you.. fellow readers.

Sincerely,

Shweta Kistan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
933K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.