Affinity Romance | Jungkook

Bởi jjksofterr

A productive, straightforward, and lively parentless lady, living alone in a little world. Imagine a scenario... Xem Thêm

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty three

sixty two

85 6 4
Bởi jjksofterr

Jungkook POV

I'm truly realize what I'm feeling towards her, I truly like her. I mean it with my entire heart, I don't have any idea. This beyond couple of weeks or months, I truly don't have any idea why I've been despising her despite the fact that she's really nice individual, I think my own self realizes that I will succumb to her. After everything I did to her, the words I say, I actually didn't apologize even once. I don't have idea why I can't say it like saying 'sorry' isn't my thing, however I really feel bad for everything.

Looking along the edge seeing her sleeping peacefully as a little white long towel on her arms attempting to cover her little body to the chilly temperature getting through the air condition-air. I bring down the temparature as I use the one hand on the steering wheel, I keep to look at her as I continue checking to her condition ensuring she's really feel fine. Recalling and hearing her name after what befell her causes me to feel so traumatized and frightened, I would rather not occur this to her any longer once more. I realize this is all my own fault, so ...

"I hope you would like what I will did."

Azumi POV

"Well, I want you—"

"No!" I awakened hearing a voice and I know it's Jungkook, First thing I see is realizing that I'm in the car. I enlarge my eyes and quickly turn my head to the side where the driver seat are set. Jungkook viewing at me with peculiar face as he's taking out the key on the keyhole, I flicker my eyes a couple of times to be aware in the event that I'm not actually dreaming or something like that.

"You're resting the entire way home. But, that is nice that you awakened." Jungkook said without taking a gander at me, I squint again not believing that everything is real. I turn away as I bounce profound on my considerations, What happened earlier is only every one of the a fantasy. I gradually smile as I feel to some extent little alleviation that It didn't exactly worked out.

"It's just a dream." I murmur to myself before I sighs in relief before I slowly eliminate the safety belt on my body, I turn my head to Jungkook to say thanks to him for everything but he's grinning showing his bunny teeth while looking at me, however it didn't last when he saw me turn at him.

"Uh— I'm going out first, S—Sir. Thank you very m—much." I said overlooking what I recently saw, I promptly open the car entryway and went down. I flip my hair at the back as I began to leave as I moved toward the entryway of the house, feeling my heart pulsating in energy to see my granddad following a day is feels like I've been away for quite a while. I hold the door handle and prepared to contort it, But abruptly I heard somebody screech making me pivot and notice Ms Somi coming towards me. I grin as I turn my entire body to her, she crash her body on mine as we both embrace each other firmly.

"How are you?!" She ask as a brilliant enormous grin show up all the rage, we both broke the embrace as our eyes met without our splendid incredible grin didn't blur.

"I'm fine, feeling improved than yesterday." I said, Ms Somi gestured her head before she rub my right arms as though she's happy to hear that i'm as of now feeling better. I was going to ask her what she doing outside however she unexpectedly hold my hand delicate prior to taking me with her inside.

"I will give you something that you'll most likely love it." She said as a grin draw on my face, I just let her accept me inside the house as we both moving toward the steps to come higher up.

"Come inside." Ms Somi said as she open the entryway of her room, I grin to her before to gesturing my head as my eyes wonder inside her room. We both come in as I glancing around as I actually taking a look at each detail of her room.

"Here." I turn my head to Ms Somi as she giving me something, I take a gander at it and it's a album and my eyes extend as I quickly investigate inside and something drop out.

"Gracious my, the Heeseung pc drop out." Ms Somi said as I get it, I take a gander at it and I unexpectedly become flushed seeing a selca image of Heeseung from Enhypen. I take a gander at Ms Somi and promptly embrace her while we're both smiling to one another.

"Much thanks to you, Ms Somi!" I said before we both broke the embrace, I take a gander at the album and the piece of picture while a grin didn't remove my lips.

"Here we go again." I heard Ms Somi murmur as I put the little pc image of Heesung inside the collection prior to admiring Ms Somi who's folding her arms while looking behind me, I pivot where she's looking and the entryway open.

"Somi! Wher— Wow, What did I tell you earlier?" Jungkook come inside with irritated face straight focusing on Ms Somi without looking at me, I turn my head to Ms Somi to grasp what is going on yet she's raising her one brow while looking to Jungkook not giving a care if he's mad.

"I can't help it." Ms Somi said prior to grinning generally, I turn around again to Jungkook as I simply comprehend that they're having a cousin-battle. Jungkook at long last admire me giving me a strike lighting inside my heart as I feel it thump quicker than typical, I squint a couple of times as my grasp on the album tighten.

"You ought to remain in the bed, leave Somi alone with her crazy ass fan." He said. He hammer the entryway close letting us be inside the room, a disarray draw all around my face prior to turning my whole body to Ms Somi to ask her what's happening yet Ms Somi attempting to hold her grin while previously glancing back at me.

"You see, that album really from Jungkook."

Ms Somi said, I extend my eyes as we both taking a gander at one another. I feel my entire body warm as I can't completely accept that what Ms Somi said, I turn around again on the entryway where Jungkook standing a couple of moment back.

"I—I should say thank t—"

"Come on, I'll walk you to your room. You need to rest more." Ms Somi cut me off as she promptly take my wrist before to taking me with her once more, I actually can't completely accept that what she said and I don't feel like it's genuine. Last time Jungkook appears not like the idea of us loving that Enhypen Kpop Group and presently he giving me this, I don't have the foggiest idea.

We went first floor and I notice a couple of house keepers accomplishing something that causes me to feel terrible for not taking care of my responsibilities that I expected to do it today, My eyes wonder around as individuals looks occupied.

"Is there something going on today?" I ask viewing at the couple of individuals holding various things as they're accomplishing something as though there's an event, I turn to Ms Somi who quit strolling and she squint a couple of times as she's glancing near. She glance back at me as she giggle gracelessly before showing a brilliant grin.

"I don't have the foggiest idea, as well. All in all, how about we head inside, don't you miss your granddad?"

<3

Jungkook POV

"Is everything set up?" I ask the couple of workers as they're setting up what I arranged not quite a while. I realize I fouled up and horrible as a boss to Azumi, yet as man, as well.

I wanted to make it up everything for her, I understand it's past the point of no return except for it's superior to sitting idle. I murmurs out profoundly as I check out the area, everything is set up. Pool loaded up for certain inflatables, there's a couple of seats and table for Azumi and individuals to eat.

"Jungkook, He's here." I heard Taehyung voice that makes me pivot to him, I swallow my own salivation as I notice that Azumi's annoying best friend and Somi strolling with Azumi's granddad cautiously. I make a sound as if to speak as I lick my lips when Azumi's granddad moving toward us gradually.

"Good Evening, Mr Kang." I said as I show him a sweet grins as we both gander at one another, I notice Somi taking a gander at me unusually as though she doesn't use for me to act like this that makes me roll my eyes away from her.

"Good Evening, and Happy Birthday, Sir." He said that makes my grin blurred as I take a gander at him confusely, I glance around and understand that he felt that it is my birthday when there's a sign 'Happiest Birthday' in the cold white wall where the two house keepers fixing the lettering.

"Uh, no, Sir. It's really for yo—you." I said as I think back leisurely to him, he enlarge his eyes before to looking back to the sign while a delicate grin gradually show up all the rage.

"It's my birthday, again?" He ask that makes Taehyung laugh, I hold my hand together as I can't stop however grin broadly.

"Yes, Sir. I believe it's more fun to celebrate your birthday again but with Azumi and more memorable than the last." My clarifications.

I notice Azumi's granddad grin blur gradually, he glance back at me as though he remember something. My grin drop as I unexpectedly began to worried as though he will reprimand me for sure.

"You didn't do something to her, did you?"

Azumi's granddad asked, I was quickly gulped by my own spit when I felt anxious. How might I express this without him lashing out at me, I looked at Somi and Azumi's dearest companion who was currently likewise glancing back at me sitting tight for my response.

"Got you, I'm simply joking." He unexpectedly said.

I glanced back at Azumi's granddad before I snickered clumsily, I scratched my head as Somi took a gander at me strangely as though she was unable to bear to see me like this.

"In the event that I will commend a birthday again, Azumi ought to be here. How about you wake her up, Sota?" Mr Kang expressed turning to this irritating man infront of us, I feign exacerbation furtively prior to viewing at him as he shook his head a couple of times.

"No, granddad. You realize she'll presumably yell at me once more and kick me on my butt." He said, I take a gander at him unusually as though he will awaken a dinosaur for sure. Somi view at me as an irritating grin draw all on her lips that makes me shook my head.

"Granddad, Jungkook can awaken her, he'll do nothing anways." Somi said that makes me frown at him, Mr Kang look to me that makes me glance back at him. I'll definetly kill my own cousin for being irritating, I open my lips to talk and to stay away from to what Somi said however I didn't get an opportunity to talk.

"Much obliged to you my number one favorite cousin."

Shit

With that, they promptly leave leaving me stunned with Taehyung. I admire Taehyung to say something yet he simply pat my shoulder before to leaving my sight, I don't have any idea how to feel as of now yet this makes me energized and cheerful simultaneously with a blend of nervousness and stresses.

I flicker a couple of times then to glancing around as a couple of individuals began to assemble to one another, I took a profound huge breath before began to leave at the patio. I feel my hand perspiring alongside the cold sweats trickling on my brow, I at last went inside the house as a peaceful environment heard inside.

"You'll just wake her up." I shared with myself attempting to decrease my apprehension as my feet gradually moving toward the room where they're remaining, I make a sound as if to speak prior to thumping a couple of times on the entryway.

"Azumi?" I call out to her, everytime I say her name gives a butterfly in my stomach. I don't have any idea why I began to feel this towards her, I thump again as I heard no reaction.

"Azumi, wake up." I said gradually yet there's still no reaction, I must choose the option to come inside. I slowly inhale in and out before leisurely turning the entryway open, the light was on as the climate control system turn on. I look inside and my eyes arrived on the bed where Azumi looks like she's mumbling something.

"Azumi?" I promptly close the entryway then to strolling close to her, she appears dreaming something as she's breathing vigorously. I plunked down on the bed and hold her hand as I began to rub it to awaken her without startling her.

"Wake up, Azumi." I said, I notice a tear drop from her eyes. I sighs out as I don't have the foggiest idea how to awaken her without startling her at me for being here out of nowhere.

"Ju—Jungkook—" I heard my name from her, she nearly murmur it. My subsequent time hearing my own name from her that makes my heart beat unusually. She began to cry, I clear off her tears that makes her eyes open yet at the same time she's crying. I eliminated my hand off of her that makes her eyes arrived on me still some of tears drop.

"It's okay, I'm here." I said simply gazing profoundly on her, I have no clue about what she dream about yet this makes me worried seeing her crying. I was going to talk yet she abruptly crash herself on my chest embracing me firmly on my waist.

"Don't leave me, Jungkook."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

359K 11.8K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
71.7K 2.8K 40
[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out of 1.45M stories!!!?????? #1st in #rude...
364K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
3.6M 153K 73
"Now tell me Doll...do you want to meet him? " He asked while thrusting inside her deeply and hard which made her to whimpered.... "Tell me hmmmm...