The Transfer Student

By Pokelegend2k22

Kalos high is a prestigious school in Lumious city in Kalos region. The teacher of kalos high and Alola high... More

A Change For The Good
The Farewell And New Start
Characters And Bio
The Arrival
First Day Adventures
A Date Without Knowing.
A New Friend And A Battle
New Friend Or Rival
Sweet And Meeting.
Protégé
Master vs Protégé
New Friend And Forest
The Research.
The Sleepless Night
The Midnight Adventure
A/N
The Plan
A Day At Park.
The Attack
Shadows of Lumiose
Unraveling Shadows
A Day of Revelations
A Mystic Twinlight
Whispers of the Night
Everything's Fine
The Encounters

The New Beginning

4.5K 61 49
By Pokelegend2k22

No one's POV

It was morning in the Kalos region. Let's see what our students are doing.

"Good morning" Gary shouted.

"Good morning"Clemont said.

"So everyone has waken up ...huh? Where is Ash?" Trevor asked

"I think he is still sleeping..he still has to adapt kalos time zone" Clemont said.

"Okay so let's wake him up." Tierno said

They were going to wake Ash up but stopped when they heard a knock .

"Coming" Trevor went to open the door to see the girls.

"Good morning Trevor" they said.

" Good morning guys but why are you all here " he asked

" That was mean" Astrid said

"Oh sorry.. please come" he said giving space for them to enter.

"Good morning guys" girls greeted

"Good morning girls " they greeted back.

"Hey ... where's Ash " Aria asked looking around the room.

" So you have come to see Ash in this early in morning ...?" Tierno said. All the girls blushed at this.

"N-no we woke up a little early so we thought to check you guys" Shauna said.

" You never did it before" Clemont said but was shut from the death glares he was getting.

"We were just going to wake him up" Gary said.

"Okay let's go" said Serena while running towards ash room followed by other girls. The boys just sweatdroped at this.

They went to Ash room but when they reached they saw the room empty.

(*The rooms are like this)

" Huh he is not here " said Miette.

" Where could he have gone at this time " said Clemont putting his finger on the chin.

"Let's go find him"said Serena.

"Um .....are you guys looking for me?" they turned to see Ash standing at the gate with sweat running from his forehead.

The girls were blushing as a tomato. While looking at him. 'he is so hot!!'

"Yeah we came to wake you up "Clemont said.

"All there people to wake one person up" he chuckled.

"Yeah i was coming but then some people were excited to wake you up"Gary said while narrowing his eyes on the girls.

Listening to Gary the girls stopped staring and blushed harder.

"Anyways where were you?" Asked Tierno.

"Well i woke up early and you all were sleeping so I decided to train " he said.

"Wow no doubt you look strong" Said Clemont . Ash just smirked.

"So let's get ready for the school I don't want to be late on my first day " ash said.

"Yeah......oh right i forgot ash prof. Juniper gave me a parcel and said to give it to you it is a dress." Clemont said handling ash the parcel which he brought with him when they came to wake him.

"Thank you Clemont ..so are all going to see me change" he joked. The girls blushed and went out with the boys.

The girls were sitting in the living room and waiting for the guys to get ready as they were already dressed.

(*This is the living room )

After a few minutes everyone came out except one .

"Alright we are ready" Gary said.

"Yeah but Ash is still getting re-" Astrid was cut off as ash entered the living room. The girl looked at him wide eyes and were blushing like they were going to faint any second.

"So how do I look" Ash asked looking at his outfit.

"You look great ash" Trevor complemented.

"Y-you look really handsome ash " Astrid managed to say.

"Yeah the girls will be drooling over you" Gary said.

"Why would they drool i am not any food" ash said scratching his cheek. Everyone fell back anime style.

"Okay so let's get going " Aria said.

"Yeah we can see pretty girls before the class and Ash i can teach you some tricks"
Gary said.

"DON'T MAKE HIM LIKE YOU!!!!" the girls yelled.

"Calm down girls and we should go know " said Clemont scared of the girls.

-----------------------------------

"Um I think i should get my schedule first " Ash said. " You guys can go on ahead".

"Ok ash but be on time" Said Tierno while walking with the group.

"Maybe I can help you ash" said Shauna. The girls looked at her with envy 'damn i was going to ask him that' they thought.

"Thanks Shauna let's go" Ash said while walking with Shauna to take his schedule.

________________________

"Hey Ash show me your schedule"Shauna said while looking at Ash's schedule. "Wow looks like we have a lot of class in common" 'yes yes yes thanks Arceus '

"That's great but now let's go to our homeroom"he said.

_________________________

"So class today we are going to have a new student , please come in "said prof. Oak.

Then Ash came inside the class with a smile on his face the boys were looking at him with a ' wow he is nice ' face while for the girlssssss like Gary said they were drooling over him.

"Hi I am Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town in Kanto region. I hope we will be good friend" he said introducing himself.

'wait isn't he from Alola' the group thought.

"Ash you can take the seat between Astrid and Serena."prof. Oak said. Ash nodded and walked to his seat.

"So let's start our class"

----------------------------------------------------------

So that was ash first step in Kalos high. How well wil his first day go keep reading to find out.

Hope you enjoyed ..
Signing out (◠‿◕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 606 36
Ash Ketchum is the new boy in town, he is friendly and all, but something that happens in the past makes a hole in his heart. Now he's trying to patc...
353K 2.9K 16
[PLEASE, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!! I'M GETTING SICKED OF THIS SH-] Ash lost the Kalos League and return home only find himself g...
14.6K 205 12
A young trainer with a cheerful nature has a really horrifying past memory which still haunts him. He tried to move on with a promise he made to him...
39.1K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...