๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป...

Da slxtty-kenma

โ๏ธŽ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโž๏ธŽ Altro

sสœส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ sสŸแดœแด›
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 18

11.9K 300 90
Da slxtty-kenma

Tsukishima couldn't quite remember when he had fallen for you but it had been a while. He'd like to say it was recent but he knows not to lie. Maybe it began back in middle school when you innocently offered to help him clean the play ground after the male had got in trouble for attempting to fight another student, though his punishment was grave working with you during the process had been a bit fun; even if he was silent half the time.

Or maybe he could date it back to the early years of elementary when he would mindlessly watch you across the room as you painted in your drawing book during Art class. Always being caught by his best friend Yamaguchi.

You had known the boys for years and although you all watched each other grow it wasn't the same as interacting with one another. It wasn't until the beginning of High school did you find yourself actually acknowledging their presence. You had always been the type to mind your business, staying in your own personal bubble of quietness.

So it wasn't a surprise to Tsukishima that you rarely even glanced at him from time to time but when you did the smile on your face could make his entire mood brighten.

He'd always thought you were perfect, you were quiet and nice to everyone though you were on the shy side that never stopped you from wanting to help others in need. Call it weird but he admired you; from a far that is but it still made no difference.

He loved the way your dark hair flowed perfectly down your back or how your eyes brightened and shimmered in the morning sun or even in the glistening night. How you always smelled like roses but not a strong fragrance it was natural like you just generated such a beautiful scent without even trying.

As time passed his liking to you grew into adoration and soon Kei would find himself secretly searching for you through out the halls.

And then it happened;

Summer Break.

In your last year of middle school the slightly chubby y/n bid goodbye to her entire home room class. The teacher had thrown a bit of a graduating party so everyone was a bit lively to be finally entering the big word,

High school.

He and Yamaguchi sat off in the distant class room as a soft melody played in the area, kids laughing and sharing snacks they had brought in for the occasion.

It was sunny outside a clear blue sky displaying across the sky as the weather reflected the energy of the middle schoolers.

You had been laughing at something your seat mate was saying, pretty pink butterfly clips in your hair as you wore a matching pastel pink button up sweater with some lightly washed straight jeans to match. Since it was the end of the school year you were all given the opportunity to dress out of uniform you of course were excited and choose to put together an outfit that fit your personality while Tsukishima could care less rocking the same old school uniform he'd always wear.

He saw no need to impress anyone if you barely looked at him to begin with.

A warm breeze blew in from the open windows and the boy watched as your hair danced in the wind. A melodic laughter sounding from your tinted lips.

God you looked beautiful.

With no shame he stared at you from across the room, a straight lipped smile on his face as he observed you naturally having fun. The tips of your chubby cheeks were raised as you tilted your head to the side with a smile grazing your lips.

He noticed it; he noticed everything.

The way you'd slightly tilt your head every time you'd laugh, or how you pout a bit whenever you were embarrassed. He noticed the way your body was decorated in beautiful beauty marks or how you always rub the palm of your hand whenever you were talking to anyone.

He noticed you.

Even when you didn't notice him.

It was that very day that for the first time Tsukishima Kei would deem himself unconditionally irrevocably in love with you.

But things didn't always turn in the male's favor because as freshman year started everyone had their eyes on the new you. He hated it. He hated how no one noticed you until you lost the weight you had.

The once chubby and short girl was now taller and lost weight. You hair grow longer and your features were more defined. You look the same but maybe that was just in Tsukishima's eyes.

You held the same glow you had long before. Nothing new if he was being honest. But he hated the way the boys now looked at you, taking about how pretty you were when in reality you were always pretty.

Kei loathed it.

Pretty. That's all they could say. They never noticed how your hair flowed in the wind or how your body held the most beautiful beauty marks in the most kissable places. How you rubbed your palms when talking to anyone or how you tilted your head when you laughed.

They didn't notice anything besides your looks.

They didn't notice the real you.

It was within this time that you got your first real boyfriend and god was he annoying. He'd cheat in public, degrade you, call you names, and even tell all his friends about how good you are in bed.

He wasn't all to good looking either to be doing all the stuff he was. But you loved him. Or so you thought you did.

You loved the way he'd call you pretty, or say you looked nice, how he'd say your ass was nice in certain jeans or how'd he'd stare at you shamelessly.

Was he Considerate... no.. but all his compliments held some sort of love right?

And they all meant the world to you until they started to take a turn for the worse.

Besides his remarks on your looks he'd never say anything about you personally. The male never spoke about how you were smart, or nice to other, how you put his health before yours or how you took the time to always make sure things were perfect when it came to him.

It was always astonishing to you how the male could compliment others on their inner self but you. He even could say loving things about your friends, how they were beautiful, and Athletic, smart, and funny, skinny.

They were skinny.

The worst thing about your weight lost from middle school was the remaining weight that never left from your thighs. You had a bit of tummy weight as well but besides that your face and chest had shrunk.

You were imperfect, and everyone was, but with him you felt like a second choice. He stripped you of everything. Your identity, virginity, confidence, self esteem, your self respect.

He broke you. And anyone could see how much it hurt when the light in your eyes slightly disappeared after the break up.

Was it hard yes but it was a healing process well needed.

When you made new friends in your sophomore year you desperately tried to grasp back onto that missing piece of you.

And if you could thank anyone it'd be Yamaguchi Tashdi. He was your first real friend who showed he cared and never asked of anything from you. It was his kind words and bubbly personality that was able to pull you up from your low times.

He spoke to you with such care.

And even though the words he'd spoke over the years were never his own; Tsukishima didn't care if you'd never get the chance to hear him speak his symphony to you,

Because the galaxy that sparkled in your eyes once again was more than enough for him.

Authors Note💜:
Honestly this is my favorite chapter... here it is the "big reveal" Kei has always been in love with y/n but he can't express it😕 lame I know but I feel like I wrote this perfectly and it express so much love. part of this is about myself but I hope it can also connect with you as well. Also TWO UPDATES IN A DAY I'm killing this shit ;) anyways I love y'all and be safe forever and always
-Nani

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2.5K 43 12
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐ˆ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฉ...
51.1K 1.1K 14
๐ด๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก ๐‘Œ/๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
191K 10.7K 30
โ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐!โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
77.3K 2.3K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž...