๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ...

Par -butterflyroses-

๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ฃ? ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ... Plus

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

22 5 11
Par -butterflyroses-

(Hey Hunny Bunnies!! (This is now how i shall start my author notes XD) TYSM for 100+ followers! I love you all so so so much and cant thank you enough. So I gift to you a new chapter in honor of 100. Love you 3k!)

Peter had left a few minutes ago for a school thing, leaving Sage in her room by herself. Peter told her he didn't wanna go anymore but she told him that she'd be ok for a few hours and besides, Tony and Pepper were probably on their way home. The blonde swung her legs over the side of the bed and carefully stood up, bracing herself on her desk for a few moments.

"Ms. Sage, do you think this is a good idea?" FRIDAY's voice said from above her,

"Positive, and I can fly right? So if i fall ill just fly..if i even remember how"

"Shall i alert the boss?"

"You can, just say Im walking around and perfectly fine"

"Yes ma'am" Sage carefully took a step forward, then another. Laughing slightly in accomplishment she picked the pace up a bit and stepped into the elevator the doors closed as she clicked the button to the third floor. The elevator began moving and began playing Never Gonna Give You Up.

"Who did that?" She laughed,

"Pointbreak requested that this song be played every time you stepped foot inside" Sage smiled gaining control of her laughter. "Third floor" The doors opened revealing the living room and kitchen. Sage stepped out and walked to the couch, placing herself in the middle of it sinking into its plush cushions. She bent over to the table beside her and turned on the TV in front of her.

"Citizens of New York, please get somewhere safe, stay inside!" Sage turned the TV up watching as the camera showed a giant donut spaceship and Tony and Peter fighting this giant alien. Sage sat on the edge of her seat as the reporters were talking about all that happened and that Iron Man was off-planet now.

"Pepper Stark has entered the building," FRIDAY said, Sage kept her gaze on the TV while Pepper stepped foot into the elevator from downstairs.

"FRIDAY what floor is Sage on?" Pepper asked the AI concernment lacing her tone.

"Third"

"Get me there as quickly as possible" The doors closed playing a classical piece before opening again to the third floor. "Sage!" Pepper yelled running out of the elevator. Sage turned from the TV to face her adoptive mother, Pepper running over and sitting next to her.

"Whats going on?" Sage asked her,

"Im not sure, a wizard took Tony to his place with Bruce to talk then these aliens attacked. How did you get down here anyways?"

"I walked" The Reporter on the TV kept speaking about what was happening showing the same clips over and over again. Hours went by, Sage and Pepper staying in the living room watching the news and occasionally chatting or going to get a snack. The hours soon turned into a day, they both stayed in the same room sleeping on the couch till the TV began screaming. Pepper jolted upwards Sage following soon after. The reporter stared directly at them both as the camera fell.

"John?" The camera cut to the other news reporter looking somewhat concerned. He turned to the lady sitting next to him when his eyes grew. Sage and Pepper watched the screen as people began turning to dust, the camera fell yet again and the TV cut to a static screen. Sage turned to Pepper who had her hands running through her hair.

"FRIDAY! Whats happening! Where Tony!" Pepper demanded.

"Boss is off planet with Peter," Sage clicked through different news channels, every single one the same thing was happening. Pepper jumped off the couch and ran outside,

"What the heck.." Sage whispered. She reached for her phone that she put in her back pocket earlier, opening it to text Peter. She sent him a quick message but it wouldn't go through.

"I can't contact Tony," Pepper said while running back inside.

"I cant get to Peter either"

*****

It had been a little over two years. Two, insanely long, years. The whole world seemed to be quieter. It always would look dull out, like there was a gray rain cloud threatening to pour every day but never did. Sage and Pepper stayed inside the compound, not wanting to leave in case someone was going to come back which they did. Both Natasha and Steve came back to the compound which Sage was very happy about. Although Nat did tend to stay down in the basement. Steve said she was just stressed about Clint, her best friend but Sage knew that there was something else too. Sage walked down the steps to the basement carrying a plate with two brownies on it.

"The things he's been doing for the past few years-"

"Can you find out where he's going next?" Sage craned her neck into the room, Nat was sitting at Tony's old desk eating a peanut butter sandwich and talking to a hologram Rhodey, that faded out shortly after. Skipping over the last step Sage walked towards Nat, who quickly wiped her eyes when she saw Sage.

"Hey Say," Natasha said to her, quickly putting on a smile. Sage frowned, sitting in the chair in front of Nat, and gently threw the plate onto the table.

"Don't give me that, I know something wrong" Nat stared into Sage's pleading ivy green eyes,

"If you're going to tell me, to look on the bright side. Im going to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich" Nat picked up her sandwich from the plate beside her threateningly waving it at Sage before taking a bite. "What are those?" She asked gesturing towards the brownies.

"Chocolate fudge peanut butter brownies. My recipe" Sage smiled, sliding the plate over to the ex-assassin sitting in front of her.

"Did you use my peanut butter?" Natasha asked raising an eyebrow.

"I just used the one in the pantry," Sage said, pointing upstairs. Nat looked down at the plate smiling at them. "I never knew you liked peanut butter this much though, I would have gotten you a giant jar for your birthday with that picture frame"

"Do you remember Yelena?" Sage nodded as she reached over to the picture frame Sage gave her picking it up and passing it towards the blonde. Sage gently took it laughing a bit at what she saw. Natasha was in a white suit, smiling wildly into the camera while Yelena has on this goofy smile with a thumbs up.

(Had to, i love this picture lol)

"Was she snapped too?" Natasha nodded, tears pricking her eyes.

"She loved peanut butter when we were kids. That and Mac & Cheese, though she would always put hot sauce on it" Sage crinkled her nose slightly while smiling,

"That's an interesting combo" Nat lightly chuckled, reaching down to the plate and sinking her teeth into a brownie. Sage followed, they were still warm and she grabbed two corner pieces so they tasted like heaven melting in her mouth. The two talked for a while, laughing at old stories and memories and making fun of each other.

"What! Thats mean" Natasha said,

"Hey, I wasn't the one with the blue hair phase"

"Ok, Fair enough. Y'know i had my hair dyed blue when i was younger too"

"Really?" Nat nodded and the lights began to flicker, the ground shaking. They both got up, quickly running towards the source of the noise. A bright light was shining outside, which was odd since it was dark out. Sage flung open the front to be faced with a giant spaceship and a glowing person beside it. The ship opened up and Tony and a blue robot girl stepped out of it. Tony stepped out smiling examining the world before his eyes met with Sage, his face quickly fell while Steve came over and hugged him. Sage was next standing beside Steve, the second he let go of Tony she hugged him.

"We thought you were gone forever" She breathed, her arms wrapped around him she felt him sigh deeply. Slowly pulling away she looked at Tony, he looked terrible.

"I lost him..I lost Peter"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
465K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...